The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+24
Kiba
Kaala
Kendrick
Luna
Boulder
Shimo
Chelsea
Apatu
Jace
Moonlight
Tsume
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Storm
Cinder Fire
Sokea
Sideswipe
Rennah
Woof
Amethyst
Dark
Brightbane
Shadow
Daniel
28 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 18 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Daniel Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 18 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t370p855-the-koti-den-part-5 List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 18 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Shimo Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:52 pm

Shimo turned to another wolf (Ameythyst). She stood up and nodded. "My name is Shimo and I wish to join the pack as a healer and a herbalist. I am great with herbs and with to help the best i can. My old pack was strong and healthy and had plenty of healers. I thought i could assist another pack. To be honest my old one was quite large." she said with a smile. Her eyes were calm and she didnt know how else to explain it.
Shimo
Shimo

Female Join date : 2014-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:05 pm

Storm yawned as he awoke from his slumber. Slowly stretching, he picked up the scent of a new wolf. He was happy to have a change of pace and poked his head out of the den. His ear flickered and he turned his head to see his dear Rennah. He went off and greeted her. "How are you this fine day my sweet?" He asked merrily.
Storm
Storm

Male Join date : 2013-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:17 pm

Rennah's fluffy tail gently swished in happiness. "Oh there you are. I'm fine, and you?" She asked as she looked him in the eyes, blue to brown.
Rennah
Rennah

Female Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:32 pm

"Can't you tell? I'm actually ecstatic There is something about today that just makes me happy." Answered Storm. He sat and looked around, seeing if anything unusual lurked in the shadows. Once he knew it was safe he looked back to Rennah.
Storm
Storm

Male Join date : 2013-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:40 pm

Amethyst smiled. "That's a very nice name, Shimo. I shall now accept you into the pack. The only thing I cannot do is give out ranks. That's Siren's job. But other than that, have a nice time here. Get to know your new surroundings and just get comfortable". Amethyst bowed her head sweetly to the new wolf, Shimo. She let her be for a while. She padded back to the Koti Den where Boulder was happily sleeping. She smiled at him. He was growing quite fast. He was almost a year old. "Ah, the months... They are flying by quite fast..." thought the female Proti inside her head.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimo Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:44 pm

Shimo nodded nicely, "Thank you. I hope to help as much as possible." she said as Amethyst was leaving. She knew she had no rank but wanted to explore. she wondered around the den to get use to new scents and smiled. she traveled into the nearby woods and started to collect plants.
Shimo
Shimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:41 pm

Arrow padded in feeling content. He walked over to his mate and son. Looking over at the two, feeling quite joyful for the day did he curl up next to the both.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimo Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:14 pm

Shimo happened to come uppon a area with plenty of herbs. She gathered them up and then swiftly went back to the den area. But on her way there she saw the river. "Water sounds good right now." She said as she stood looking over there. she went quietly and laid the herbs down before taking a drink of water and washing her face off.

She continued to head back to the den and soon enough laid the plants down.
Shimo
Shimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:51 pm

Dark yawned as he began his final patrol around the place. His red eyes scanned the area as he kept his senses alert. The massive, scarred brute grunted, annoyed with the boredom he had. "How long has it been since I had a good fight?" Dark growled to himself as he walked on. It was a question he had asked himself so many times, he had lost count. All he knew was that everyday seemed the same. He shook his massive frame before sitting down at the edge of the clearing. Dark's scarred head slowly looked around as he watched the area and the wolves in it.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunook Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:33 am

Shunook opened her eyes waking up. she looked around with fogged eyes. she blinked clearing her sight. her eyes swept around the den as she stood up. shunook knew she would have to patrol again, "why is patrolling so boring! oh well." she thought. she lifted her head to the sky and smelled the air to see if anyone else was patrolling.  she groaned only smelling dark and knowing he was almost done. "ugh i guess i'll have to do it on my own." she grunted. shunook started her patrol boredly.
Shunook
Shunook

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:56 pm

Cinder gets up and walks around the pack's territory. She scents a newcomer but she ignores the scent and stretches. Her tail moves quickly as Cinder gets back up and walks again. She wonder where her friend, Moonlight is. Cinder sits down and curls her tail to her right paw. She waits for something amusing to come to her mind.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:23 pm

Amethyst had returned from gathering some food for her family. A familiar scent came into view. It wafted into her nose and she could smell it clearly. She was glad she could help out the new comer. But what of the familiar one?? She padded closer and closer to the smell until she could clearly see black fur in the distance. The shape, the size. This could only mean one thing. It was her friend, Cinder! She ran up to the fae and gave a very warm smile. She set down the piece of meat she was holding in her mouth. "Hello, Cinder! Haven't seen you in such a long time!" Amethyst felt a rush of joy come over her. Her tail wagged faster and faster from side to side. But she tried to relax and slow down her tail wagging. "How have you been?" she asked kindly. Sitting down and getting comfortable, she waited for a reply.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:27 pm

Cinder turns around and smiles. "Hello Amethyst, I know, I haven't been around others as much," she says. She looks at the meat and looks back at Amethyst, smiling. "I'm doing good, and how are you?" Cinder asks smiling. Her tails wags very fast, waiting for a reply.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimo Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:28 pm

Shimo smelt Amethyst and then a new scent. She decided to lay down the herbs and wonder over to the wolves. she didnt want to bother them but was curious. She came to the area and sat down a short distance from them but then felt tired and moved to a large rock and laid on it. Laying her head on her paws she closed her eyes.
Shimo
Shimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:33 pm

Amethyst tilted her head for a second before replying back. "Oh. I can relate to that. I wasn't really around anyone either, well, when I was pregnant with Boulder. I didn't really want to come out of the Koti Den all that much. So I wasn't bonding with anyone at that time either". She smiled back at Cinder as she thought back to the time when she didn't come out of her safe zone to talk to anyone. They had to come to the den and converse with her if they needed something. "Yes. Thank you for asking. My day was awesome. I just went out to collect meat for the rest of my family. Sometimes they get hungry and I have to go and look for food. Sometimes they do it themselves. But I like to be the big mama and just help out, ya know?" She gave Cinder a wink. Still thinking back into the past, she allowed her mind to drift a little.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:44 pm

Cinder laughs, only showing her big, four white canines. "Well Amethyst, I bet you are a good mother and you are very welcome," Cinder says, being friendly. Even though she wasn't really around Boulder, she assumed that he was a great pup. "Well, I could hunt more if you like, that will provide more food for you to collect for your family," Cinder suggests. She gives Amethyst a wink. Her eyes shine for a second. She appreciates Amethyst's company. "I was always shy, but I'm trying to find a way to get over my shyness," she adds to the conversation. Cinder's tail wagged slowly. She looks back at Amethyst.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimo Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:46 pm

Shimo slowly woke up from her nap. The sun was warm on her fur and she didnt want to move, but she was getting hungry. She slowly got up and shook her fur. She looked around and then sniffed. There was a hare near the trees. "I think im gonna go get that hare" she said to herself. Moving carefully she made her way to the trees to where the hare was.
Shimo
Shimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:13 pm

Akita yawned and got up from her desolated corner. Flicking her tail gently, she would look to see a fae chasing a rabbit. Flicking her ears curiously, akita sat on her haunches and watched. She was getting older, therefore she needed to learn from experience.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimo Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:18 pm

Shimo finally got right near the hare and jumped. Swiftly she caught it under her paws and then clamped her jaws around its neck. soon it was dead and she would have a good meal. She picked it up and then saw a fae in the corner of her eye. She smiled and walked over to her. Laying the hare down at her feet she then spoke. "Hi there" she said with a friendly smile.
Shimo
Shimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:01 pm

Amethyst smiled warmly at Cinder's compliment of being a good mother. "Thank you very much, Cinder. I am happy you think so". The fae layed down to become even more comfortable. She enjoyed the comfort this pack had brought her. She listened as her friend told her about the times when she felt shy. "Aww... That's too bad.. So sorry you felt that way before. Well, now those times have set themselves aside. No longer existing like they did beforehand. Now they have vanished and we can all forget about them". It seemed as if Amethyst was talking in a non-normal way. But, she seemed helpful anyhow. She smiled towards Cinder and turned her ears to some other sounds of pack mates wondering around the Koti Den.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:27 pm

Akita smiled and nodded at the canid in congratulations as she examined the carcass. "Hi..." Akita responded with a humble tone while she looked down at her feet. Her small pupils meeting the dead rabbits. Even if she tried, the fae probably wouldnt have caught something so fast. Thinking about it made her laugh softly as she smiled at the female.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:47 pm

Cinder dips her head in respect when Amethyst thanked her. "You are very welcome, Amethyst," she responds blinking her eyes slowly. She nods as Amethyst speaks. Cinder smiles at Amethyst. She liked her response about shyness, it sounded very wise and powerful to her. She looks down at her paws. "Well, I should probably start now... and you're right," Cinder looks back at Amethyst when she says the last words in her sentence. Her blue eyes turn darker and they look very fierce and focused. Cinder, time for you to start meeting pack members and quit hiding from them, she thought. "Thank you for your wise words," Cinder smiles at Amethyst. She nods as her brain works.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Boulder Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:30 pm

Boulder made his way out of the den, searching for something to do. He stretched and yawned. His ears perked as the wind blew slightly.
Boulder
Boulder

Male Join date : 2014-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:27 pm

Dark's red eyes opened as he woke up. He let out a loud yawn and got up, stretched, then began his daily patrols. The massive, scarred brute let out a low growl as he walked on, his tail dragging across the ground. The scarred male's red eyes scanned the area as his claws sank into the ground. "Just another day..." Dark grunted angrily, baring his teeth as he did so. The normality of each day was beginning to get to his head. Dark just shook his head angrily before continuing to patrol.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Boulder Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:41 pm

As Boulder walked through the powdery snow he sensed a rabbit nearby. The brute stares at the rabbit with hunger in his eyes. He stretches his haunches, getting ready to attack. Silently he pads towards his pray, then springs forward, sinking his teeth into the rabbits neck.
Boulder
Boulder

Male Join date : 2014-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next