The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
Don't click. o3o I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
Don't click. o3o I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
Don't click. o3o I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
Don't click. o3o I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

Don't click. o3o

5 posters

Go down

Don't click. o3o Empty Don't click. o3o

Post by Sesei Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:10 pm

Name: Kelsey Marie Clifford

Nicknames: SpecialK, Kels, Kelshey, Cliffnerd

Grade:
N/A - Too cool for school. No not really, I'm actually undecided.

Birthday: April 22, 1993

Siblings: I do have only one brother and he's the oldest by six years (27). He's one of those guys who protect their relatives and even siblings from harm and he has done so and gave me advice over the years. He's definitely another man that I will always look up to on a daily basis, but now that he has moved out with his gf I see him every now and then. He didn't move that far away from us, just in another township, which is cool I guess. At the time at a young age he was a BMX rider/racer, he always got injured from falling of his bike and one day he was riding on the wrong side of the busy road and got struck by a car that didn't see him in time. We thought we were gonna lose him considering he had a broken wrist, nose, his ribs were intact but bruised and just he looked messy.
Luckily he survived the outcome of it and went good with the recovery. From that point on he did get injured again but not too severe where cars were involved, just boys being boys.

Interests: I have so many interests that it's a really long list of either interesting or pointless habits. :v First and foremost I am a photographer and no I am not a professional one at that. It seem to have occurred to me over the years, but not like some people that get a thrill at a young age to use some sort of camera that would last a while longer. I've started photography as an extra-curricular course in HS of my senior year. Of course it only took up half the year and about two marking periods of that time, I had a blast and Christmas of 2010 I did get a digital camera and started to go nuts taking pictures. I will take pictures of anything, cute, clean, gross or even old fashioned, anything that catches my eyes.

Video-gaming, now that's something I had a thrill everyday as a kid and even today of present day. I enjoy all types of games, including racing, indie, action, adventure, simulation etc. I had a Sega Genesis as a kid and still do have it today but it doesn't work that well D: I still have my PS1/2, but the first one just stopped working and the second one is starting to stop working as well. But still thrive to play single player or co-op.  Yes I do have a steam account, pm if you'd like to be FRANDSSS

Culinary, I'm not so hyped about cooking, but when it comes to home-cooked meals I can't pass on that! Not everyone loves their mothers cooking, but for me that's the opposite.I enjoy helping out and gathering the ingredients and what is needed, setting the table, etc.

Everything else I will list is - 60-70's genres of music I listen to all the time, Transformice/Nekodancer, Sims, role-playing, sleeping, seeing my beloved <3, bowling, golfing, soccer and volleyball. Arcades, beach/boardwalk, amusement park rides; excluding roller-coasters. D:

Personality:
I'm not your party-goer type of person, I'm not a social butterfly and am rather quiet and laid back. However, I can be a chatter box once you get to know me and I can speak up about anything that the subject holds. Other than that I'm more of a respectful person who respects any nationality and race in this world, I hold no negative intentions on those who decide which path to take. I also am fond of rescuing animals, ill or injured and hoping they have a better recovery in the future, what made me feel connected was volunteering at local shelters. 

Also I do find myself to be humble to the point of others to talk over me or change subjects once in a while, quite a bother too since I do hate interruptions, I don't get snappy or crotchety, but to the point of telling others right from wrong is what I do. I give advice and go from there. Same thing about trying new things, I'm very open-minded and would give my answer in a positive and honest way.  Although there are ups and downs, I do suffer some depression and anxiety and no I have not been tested for that but I do have emotional feelings that come off too hot sometimes. I'm also starting to not be so insecure.

There's plenty of things to add here and well what I like are the following: Photography, respectful individuals, spending time with my boyfriend, playing video games alone or with him/friends, shopping, taking long strolls alone or with him, ramen noodles, going out to eat at favorite places/hubs, poetry and quotes, old black/white movies, autumn season, martinis,spending time with my felines <3

Dislikes: Parties/clubs, Kidz-bop and large/overcrowding groups. I'm not a fan of people that are into this hastag business. :/ I don't do anything with the pound-sign in front of words, it's not my cup of tea. Mad Swag and yolo,

Looks: Imagine a 5' 7" female with medium length brown hair; hues of lighter and dark combined that isn't fit but average for her age. Long legs and hazel eyes that seem to change to brown/gray or just green. As for style, I'm a person that goes or anything casual or comfortable, not too girly.

Interesting things:
Not sure how interesting this may sound, but I was diagnosed with Bilateral Optic Atrophy at the age of 7. In a sense this means I'm "legally blind" and am unable to drive as I can't see far distances.I also have double vision and in a way my brain has been connected to the point where I can alter between anything up-close to a single sight and everything in the background to have duplicates, rather if it was the opposite and look at something right in front of me with no concentration, everything in the background will look like one figure instead of two. make sense?

Anything else your heart desires: I have no idea what else to type, so just gonna say that I have watched Pibulls & Parolees since the beginning and have been in love with that show ever since. Love me some pitties!
*cough* I also want to get the heck out of my parents house and find my own place with my beloved and be able to stay up all night and watch movies on netflix, play games until we crash.

Pets
I currently have three cats, two that were indoor and another that found us and is indoor and outdoors.

11 year old, female Calico named April
5 year old, male black Siamese named Lotek
Unknown aged, male orange tabby named Morris

[For those of you that have Deviantart, you can check out my page and find my lovey-dovey kitties there! User-name SpecialK42293]

Not only does my deviantART hold just animals, mainly my entire page is about sky/landscape/flowers and much more!

Favorite Meals:
Italian & Mexican dishes. Preferably nachos, quesadillias, pizza and hoagies. :3

Favorite Movies:
Forrest Gump, The Shawshank Redemption, Twister, Grease, The Muppets, Lassie, Homeward Bound and other movies.

Favorite TV Shows
Parenthood, The Fishers, The Middle, Pitbulls & Parolees, About A Boy, Animal Planet Documentaries, Forensic Files, Orange Is The New Black, Flashpoint, Courage The Cowardly Dog, Ed, Edd & Eddy and the much older cartoons like Johnny Bravo, Chip & Dale, Looney Toons. <3

Last edited by Sesei on Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Sesei
Sesei

Female Join date : 2014-11-15

Back to top Go down

Don't click. o3o Empty Re: Don't click. o3o

Post by Maxy Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:28 pm

You are so Special c:
And I have one kitty, Timid,
And three dogs...
Maxy
Maxy

Male Join date : 2014-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:44 pm

I have three cats as well.
Sylvia, who is about 7 years old female
Luke, who is about 4 years old male
And Kepi who is about a couple years old male

I am also layed back and relaxed, also quiet.
I also have low confidence, I don't know what that is for you, but a lot of things, I say that I'm not very confident in doing. One of my personal goals to achieve is to be more confident in things that I want to do and/or enjoy.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Macoon Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:52 pm

Oh very nicely done! I do have a deviantART Account: JosephKalys. Which is my own photography, you can look at my Gallery, if you want. Gladly to have someone whom is a photographer.

Can i ask you, are you self-taught? (If so) i am self-taught, mostly because i have a good taste of a good eye. But otherwise you're diagnosed story, is seemly make sense. I had a surgery for my left eye (just to make it centered), and now i'm short sighted for my left eye.
But eye color of Hazel tend to be those gray-amber, green because of the ways in depths of your surroundings.
Macoon
Macoon

Male Join date : 2014-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sesei Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:28 am

Maxy wrote:You are so Special c:
And I have one kitty, Timid,
And three dogs...

D'awwws, I want a dog someday, greyhound or a pitbull or maybe both. What kind of dogs do you have?

Amethyst wrote:I have three cats as well.
Sylvia, who is about 7 years old female
Luke, who is about 4 years old male
And Kepi who is about a couple years old male

I am also layed back and relaxed, also quiet.
I also have low confidence, I don't know what that is for you, but a lot of things, I say that I'm not very confident in doing. One of my personal goals to achieve is to be more confident in things that I want to do and/or enjoy.

Awww, they sound adorable. I've had other cats before the three I currently have, but as I was young anyways. Idk what this black and white cat was or his name. o3o But thwere was Taffy a Calico, unknown age and Mat the Cat, Maine coon, unknown aged.

Like insecurity right? I kind of am like that, anxiety and depression. That's something I forgot to add and it's pretty much off-and-on for me. Not sure what my personal goal is, honestly. o:

Macoon wrote:Oh very nicely done! I do have a deviantART Account: JosephKalys. Which is my own photography, you can look at my Gallery, if you want. Gladly to have someone whom is a photographer.

Can i ask you, are you self-taught? (If so) i am self-taught, mostly because i have a good taste of a good eye. But otherwise you're diagnosed story, is seemly make sense. I had a surgery for my left eye (just to make it centered), and now i'm short sighted for my left eye.
But eye color of Hazel tend to be those gray-amber, green because of the ways in depths of your surroundings.

Sure! I'll have to check by your profile sometime today then. ^^; To answer your question, yes, I have taught myself prior to anything on working a camera, to perform and capture the best moments, etc. I was inspried by many other artists out there as photographers and I allowed myself to focus upon that and experience different angles and ways to make a better capture.

Ahh, see I would go for surgery, but the cost is pricey and  more of a 50/50 chance of a successful surgery. Even though I was told to do so, it was my decision to do it or not, because I found out if I did (at the time we had that money...) then my eye-sight would've altered and I would’ve gone blind. It's the optic nerve and doctors don't always want to mess up or even tamper with it.
Sesei
Sesei

Back to top Go down

Post by Macoon Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:50 am

Ah, i see. Good to know and hear.
Macoon
Macoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:08 am

Rosy: Three years (last pup of first litter) Chihuahua Miniature Pincher Hybrid. Black and Brown. (Looks a lot like a puppy nad is mistaken to be one, Aka runt)
Cielo: Four years miniature pincher (mom of nine pups. Original name: Cielo Maria De los Angeles.) Black and brown.
Mister: Five/six (I don't know XD) Chihuahua (Father of nine puppies,) Tan cutie c:.
We use to have a big dog, Chiara, a mountain dog hybrid, but had to give her to a friend, since we moved houses... :c (White with brown, Black and chocolate brown spots)

Timid: Short haired cat, Stray/wild cat, About Six/five months,(Abandoned by his own mother, sister Dead :c) White, Black spot on right eye, Black tail, slender, chases lizards only.
Maxy
Maxy

Male Join date : 2014-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Macoon Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:02 pm

Maxy wrote:
Rosy: Three years (last pup of first litter) Chihuahua Miniature Pincher Hybrid. Black and Brown. (Looks a lot like a puppy nad is mistaken to be one, Aka runt)
Cielo: Four years miniature pincher (mom of nine pups. Original name: Cielo Maria De los Angeles.) Black and brown.
Mister: Five/six (I don't know XD) Chihuahua (Father of nine puppies,) Tan cutie  c:.
We use to have a big dog, Chiara, a mountain dog hybrid, but had to give her to a friend, since we moved houses... :c (White with brown, Black and chocolate brown spots)

Timid: Short haired cat, Stray/wild cat, About Six/five months,(Abandoned by his own mother, sister Dead  :c) White, Black spot on right eye, Black tail, slender, chases lizards only.

Um Max? can i ask you why you did that, on Seasei's 'All About Me'? It's suppose to be comments, not something else that is not related completely.
Macoon
Macoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaala Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:11 pm

Maxy was just talking about her dogs, Macoon...it`s alright.
Kaala
Kaala

Female Join date : 2013-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Macoon Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:40 am

Oh alright, i was kinda confused lol
Macoon
Macoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sesei Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:13 pm

Yeah I asked her if she could tell me about her pets. Sorry if it's nit allowed.
Sesei
Sesei

Back to top Go down

Post by Macoon Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm

Well honestly i didn't know that we're talking pets lol. But because it was differ in a way.
Macoon
Macoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum