The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+24
Kiba
Kaala
Kendrick
Luna
Boulder
Shimo
Chelsea
Apatu
Jace
Moonlight
Tsume
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Storm
Cinder Fire
Sokea
Sideswipe
Rennah
Woof
Amethyst
Dark
Brightbane
Shadow
Daniel
28 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 17 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Daniel Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 17 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t370p855-the-koti-den-part-5 List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 17 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Jace Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:52 pm

Jace sat back, Staring off into the trees. His ears perked forward as he listened quietly. His eyes glanced sideways, thinking he had saw someone. But it was just his mind.
Jace
Jace

Male Join date : 2013-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:08 pm

Cinder walks to the forest. Smelling elk already, she runs fast towards the sight of the elk. She slows down to hide in the bushes. She looks at the slow male elk. Cinder stalks it. The male elk looks around hearing something. It turns around facing a female wolf. Cinder charges towards it. The elk stood, caught of guard. She bites its throat as hard as she can. Cinder uses her weight to stay on the ground. She claws out the elk's eyes. It fell. The elk kicks Cinder slowly on her tail. Cinder growls and she grabs its neck and twists it. She hears a crack from its neck. After minutes, the elk is dead. Cinder releases the elk and she licks her tail. She then grabs the elk and drags it towards the Koti den. Cinder releases the elk again as soon as she reached and she pants.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:51 pm

Arrow walked out of the den scenting elk did he perk his ears in interest as he walked over to his best friend. "Hey Cin! Nice cach. How are you?" He asked as he took a leg for himself, ripping the tender meat of in slabs of flesh waiting for a reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:55 pm

"Thank you Arrow, I'm doing good. How are you?" Cinder looks at Arrow. She laughs quietly seeing him ripping off a leg from the elk. She rips the leg next to her. Cinder puts the leg next to her paw. She waits for a reply.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:02 pm

Amethyst smiled at Arrow at the sight of him being with his family. She slowly got up and went over to him and licked him on the cheek again. She loved for his return. She laughed when he went out of the den and jumped for joy. "I'm glad he's back" she said to herself. A while later, she noticed that Arrow had gone to talk to one of his friends who was, Cinder. She smiled. Her stomach growled. "I need something to eat. I need to go gather a few things...". Amethyst exited the Koti Den and went out looking for food to gather up. She saw a carcass in the distance and took a huge piece off. Some for her and possibly Boulder. She thought that he was old enough to have some meat. She slowly ate her half and gave the other half to Boulder for him to try. She waited patiently for Arrow to finish chatting with his friend.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:30 pm

Cinder lays down. She eats the meat off of the leg she ripped off. She keeps her ears perked up just in case Arrow replies. After finishing the leg, she eats the upper-body of the elk. Wow, I have a really big appetite today, she thought.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:35 pm

"Oh im fine! Thanks for caring. " he smiled seeing cinder eat more did he smile "big appetite today?" He grined with amusment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:38 pm

"You are very welcome, Arrow," Cinder says as she looks up at him. Her ears perks as she hears him asking about her appetite. "Well, I guess," she replies, smiling at him. Cinder looks at the carcass.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:45 pm

As akita Laid down, the rumble beneath her alarmed her. The smell of fresh meat lingered in the air. With a light growl, the fae got up, looking around. She was wondering deeply where that came from... that smell. The delicate, tantalizing aroma lingered around her. Laying back down, she thought silently. perhaps the meal was already eaten. She sighed. She didnt want to risk going out alone. Akita was quite a small female to be taking down such substantial prey.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:50 pm

Cinder turns a head and sees a wolf (Akita). She tilts her head, seeing the female noticing the elk scent. She rips off the back leg of the elk. She walks over towards the female. "Are you hungry, Akita?" Cinder just wanted to help.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:55 pm

The strong meat scent overdosed the fae that she began to sneeze. With a light laugh, she looked back up toward the familiar female. Cinder. "I certainly am, Thank you so much!" she chimed with an appreciative voice as she held the leg beneath her paws, diving in hungrily while she licked her maw, avoiding the hidden bones in the leg while she grinned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:00 am

Cinder releases the elk. "You are very welcome, Akita," she answers. She nods and sits down. "So Akita, how is your day?" Cinder asks. She smiles and looks at Akita.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:10 am

As the fae finished her meal, politely gulping down each bite before she responded. "Average. Yours?" she chuckled lightly before taking in the last bite, gently chewing on the bone. while licking to wipe the blood and meat off as she licked her muzzle, looking at the female lightly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:12 am

"My day was fine," Cinder replies. She watches the female eat. She smiles slightly. Cinder tilts her head slightly also. Her tail wags slowly.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:16 am

As she cleaned the rest of the blood off, Akita nodded lightly while flicking her ears with content. She was satisfied of her hunger, even if it wasnt much. But without cinder's help, she would have starved over her petite body. Smiling gently, the fae laid back down on the cold ground, curling up for warmth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:23 am

Cinder smiles. She wags her tail faster than before. She yawns. Cinder turns around, getting ready to walk off. She stretches. She walks off. After a few minutes, she hears sounds. Her ears perk, she waits for something to happen.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:28 am

Akita watched her stroll off before sighing lightly, alone again... She thought silently before burying her nose in her thick, grizzled fur. She was hoping to catch some sleep, but she of course, Could not with the freezing temperature. Watching cinder lightly, she watched her prick her ears and lift her head. Akita wondered what the matter was but didnt need to worry. Sighing gently, she would get up with a light stretch, moving toward her assigned den..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:41 am

Cinder perks her ears. She walks around a tree where the sounds were coming from. She looks up and sees a cougar. In seconds, the cougar pounces on Cinder. Cinder growls and she digs her claws into the cougar's neck. The cougar bites Cinder's back. Her thick fur on her back protected her from such a bite. Cinder rolls over to the side. She balances on her hind legs and she swipes her paws at the cougar. The cougar dodges the wolf's swipes. It stretches over to Cinder, clawing her shoulders. Cinder stands up taller and she swipes her large paw at the cougar's head. Her other paw claws the cougar's jaw. The cougar quickly runs backward away from Cinder. Cinder growls loudly, showing her huge, long canines, giving the cougar its warning. The cougar charges quickly to the huge female wolf. It jumps towards Cinder. Cinder stands up quickly and she flips the cougar over and bites its throat. She holds on to the cougar's throat for a while. After minutes, Cinder releases its throat and she leaves it there to warn other cougars to beware. She walks off towards the bushes.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimo Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:42 am

Shimo walked up to the den slowly. She had gathered many herbs from nearby to show she meant no harm. She was a herbalist but didnt know if there was a chance for her to be here. She layed down the herbs before she breathed deeply and then gave a short howl.
Shimo
Shimo

Female Join date : 2014-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunook Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:17 am

Shunook finished the long patrol. she layed down her tail lashed behind her. after awhile she heard a howl. she growled and walked toward it. shunook looked at the wolf who it had come from. she didn't know her so she walked up alertly. "Hello may i ask who are you?" shunook tried to keep her tone nice, but some agression was in it. she sat down and stared at the female (shimo) with a keen eye waiting for a reply.
Shunook
Shunook

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimo Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:01 am

Shimo looked up at the wolf that approached her (Shunook), She stood up and laid a paw on the herbs. 'that was quick' she thought to herself. "I am Shimo. And i was hoping to assist the pack" she said looking at the wolf kindly but with pride and a friendly notion.
Shimo
Shimo

Female Join date : 2014-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunook Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:32 am

Shunooks tail lashed behind her. "well your gonna have to consult siren or one of the proti to join." she smiled. "im a pranice i protect the pack im always gonna be one of the first to see something new. cya!" shunook walked away and layed under a tree and fell asleep.
Shunook
Shunook

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:28 pm

Rennah sniffed the air. "A newcomer?" She questioned as she padded off to see. But the new comer was already gone. She sighed. "Nothing fun ever happens here." She play pouted. "Where is Storm?" She thought. She went off to find him.
Rennah
Rennah

Female Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:26 pm

The mother Proti perked her ears at something quiet familiar that you would usually hear around the Koti Den. It was indeed a new comer wolf. They were looking to join the pack. Amethyst thought for a few moments. "I hope Siren will let me accept him into the pack..." she thought. She licked Boulder and her mate and went outside of the den to reveal a greyish white and brown wolf (Shimo). "Hello there, I am one of the Protis of the pack. May I ask what your name is and why you are looking to join?" She gave the warmest smile towards the new wolf, not to make her feel worried or anything. Amethyst wanted to make sure that Shimo got what she really needed. "Don't worry. All the wolves are very friendly around here". She spoke with pride and confidence in her tone. "If you tell me why you wish to join the Katmai Natives Pack, then I will be sure to accept you. This is a very friendly pack. I'm sure you will love it here and decide on staying".
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:13 pm

Dark let out a low growl as he continued his patrols. He raised his scarred head to the sky and began to take in the scents floating through the air. His head snapped towards the area where the scent of a newcomer was fresh. Dark was about to investigate when he caught the scent of the pack in the exact same place. "Hmph... someone else is dealing with it..." The massive, scarred brute grunted to himself as he continued to patrol the area. His red eyes scanned around the place, looking for anything out of the ordinary. His scarred body and large, tensed muscles were easy to see through his short fur as he kept alert.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next