The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren (Leader)
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 17*, slight breeze and steady snowfall. Winter is approaching.
Snow: Soft but constant.
Wind: Slight.
Latest topics
» JOINING FORMS
Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:52 pm by Amethyst

» here I am! sorry posted the biography too early lol
Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:08 am by Serenity

» Don't click. o3o
Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

» Things now about me, since everything is changing a lot.
Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:01 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire takes away December's ToTM award. Cinder is a very active member who is fun to chat with and is always RolePlaying. Keep it up!
Click the Affiliate!
Click to vote for our pack! <3
Click!

The Koti Den

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Koti Den

Post by Admin on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:08 pm

The Koti Den

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Macy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*

Macy - Doyen
This rose has thorns
Avatar and Siggie (c) to me with original picture (c) to someone

-------

EYE-m watching you.
Admin

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: The Koti Den

Post by Siren on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:20 pm

-SIREN-

He ran his oral muscle across his whiskers, ridding them from clingy snowflakes and the few ice crystals that seemed to have nothing better to do than attach themselves to a creature's mug.

"All is well, it seems" He speaks, the great beast still lounged atop his frozen rock, battered with snow. His voice was deep and sentimental, one custom to himself. One that was unmistakable and ancient.

With another great breath, his chest rose. "I understand that the month of clover has fallen upon we," Siren howls, lifting his skull to inform the peak. His howl shattered the silence, and echoed uncertainly through Katmai.

Siren
All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:09 pm

Lennon padded along the territory and then saw Siren, a wolf that she had met a few times. She sat down in front of him and smiled. "Hey! How are you?" Her ear flopped down as the wind blew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 pm

-SIREN-

"Greetings, dear," the monster spoke, nomming on her ear rising to his paws. A faint snow blew across them, a few flakes twining themselves into the wooly mass of Siren's pelt. He kept his reserved emerald eyes on Lennon, watching carefully.

Siren
All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:19 pm

Lennon shook her pelt as some snow flew on her fur and looked at the male. "How are you"? The fae glanced at him and looked into his emerland eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:20 pm

-SIREN-

"Well," he answered, blinking a bit slowly. "And yourself, dear?" He lowered his eyes and began to watch the snow swirl around his matted ankles.

Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:25 pm

"Pretty well I guess.. I'm just getting bored of doing the same thing pretty much every day. Wake up, talk to canids, and eat then sleep again. " The fae sighed and looked at the male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:33 pm

-SIREN-

Siren tried his best to stifle a throaty growl. "What do you expect?" He growled flatly, his maw trembling and threatening to peek over his immense fangs. Angered was he, and he did not understand Lennon's feelings. "What do you want to happen? For everything to be fun? That's a long shot, miss." His shoulders heaved with angry breaths, but he soon simmered down, collecting himelf only a bit.

Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:37 pm

Lennon had a shocked look on her face and backed up a little. "Well gez, I don't know I just want to do more. " The barked and walked a few feet away and sat down her back facing the male. She was a bit angry at how he blew off on her like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:42 pm

LOLOL
-SIREN-

He was not sorry. He had never felt guilty in his life. He merely looked away and yawned. "If you're unamused here then go," he spoke, only offering a small flick of his ear towards her. Of course, the brute did not realize how harsh he was being.

Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:48 pm

The female looked at the male and squinted her eyes. "I love it here, and Im sorry that Im not old and wants to do nothing. I am 2 years and a couple months. Chill." Lennon barked and walked away more and sat down. The grey female wondered why he was so grumpy and why he couldn't just get loose sometimes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:56 pm

Aaka walked happily through the crowd of wolves, and stopped suddenly to witness an argument between the large leader and her caregiver. She saw Lennon walk away and sit down, and she looked upset. Aaka walked up to Siren, not caring whether he was leader or not and stood right in front of him, "What did you do?" She said, slightly angry. She didn't mean to be rude, but she felt she had to take a stand.
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:03 pm

-SIREN-

Siren snorted at the Nerabi, folding his ears back. "What ever do you mean, pup?" He said, his words twisting wickedly through his fangs. He sat down, watching Lennon and Aaka.

Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:11 pm

Aaka, despite she meant not to be rude, snarled and said in a hissing voice, "You know what I mean, I know you do!" She had no idea why she was mad at the leader. What had he done to her? Nothing. But something wanted to be loose inside of her, something she held in a long time. Her bravery, and anger that never came when she needed it. She didn't feel scared, though maybe a little. Then she realized where she was and continued, "Lennon. I'm talking about Lennon."
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:39 pm

Sharon stretched as she sat up. She could see Siren, Lennon, and Aaka. She smiled, and quietly trotted over to them. Waiting for the right moment, she said "Hi! Sorry for the late introducing. Things were going crazy..." She smiled brightly at them, and waited. When she saw that they were in middle of a conversation, she just sat there, looking around, but still keeping an eye on them.
Sharon

Female Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:18 pm

North saw all of the wolves together. The brute sat down for a moment, thinking about who he should go talk to. He hasn't really met all of the wolves, but didn't really feel like meeting the newbies. So, he kept looking and eventually found Ken. North pranced over to Ken, nipped his ear playfully, and sat down beside him. "Hey Ken! What goes on?" North asked, with excitement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:22 pm

Ken eyes slowly opened up, his vision was hazy because of how long he had been asleep. He groaned and unclasped his maw to yawn, letting his pink tongue loll out and taste the fresh air. Feeling an unexpected nip on his ears he looked at the figure that was beside him, he thought it was Sharon at first but was wrong, it was North. Ken gave the brute a grin and said, "Hello North, its been awhile since I last chatted with you. Oh nothing just resting.. and you?"

I'm Watching You, Guest!

Family

♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
"Beat for Beat, Just Reach For Me, And We'll Find Our Way Out Of Here, When the Clouds Depart, We'll Finds the Stars With The  Passing Of Our Years" - Luke Conard
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:25 pm

North finally calmed down and lied down next to him. "Yeah, its been a while. I was resting too, but now I am wide awake." North said quickly. He was really hyper and couldn't help or stop it. "Hang on, let me go run around in some circles so I can relax." North said with a smile. He then ran off and started to run all around the den site. He looked like a fool, but did not have a care in the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:29 pm

Kendrick smiled at the brute North, he nodded when the male said he was wide awake, " I believe you" murmured Ken. Ken could tell just by looking at North he was full of energy, he awkwardly looked at the mountains then back to North. When the male spoke again, Ken chuckled lightly and said, "Okay don't hurt yourself.." Ken gaze followed North as he ran off and began to run around the den. Ken was impressed at how much energy the male had, "Oh to be at that age again" thought Ken.

I'm Watching You, Guest!

Family

♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
"Beat for Beat, Just Reach For Me, And We'll Find Our Way Out Of Here, When the Clouds Depart, We'll Finds the Stars With The  Passing Of Our Years" - Luke Conard
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:31 pm

"I'm back." North said, while he panted. "Okay, I think I'm good for now." North did start to calm down and relax. "So, what's new with you?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:36 pm

Ken smiled when the male came back, "Welcome Back!" barked Ken feeling slightly awake. Ken lobes perked to the question and took a moment of silence before answering, "Um well.. nothing really, ever since me and Sharon became serious. I've been thinking about things lately.. that's all and you?" Ken turned his attention to North again, his emerald orbs gazed at the male patiently waiting for what the male answer would be.

I'm Watching You, Guest!

Family

♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:40 pm

North looked at him in serious mood. "What kind of things? If you don't mind me asking" The male said. "Oh, congrats on you and Sharon!" he said, with a grin that changed to a smile. North looked at the white snow and started to dig around in it using his nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:45 pm

Seeing the male turn serious, Ken cleared his throat and said, "Family.. things..um you know dad and mom problem.." Hearing the next sentence, Ken returned the smile and said "Thank You!" Looking down at his pads, he lifted it up and started patting the ground, making little crunching noise. But suddenly a question popped into Ken's head, "If you don't mind me asking... What were parents like?"

( remember North we have le same papa )

I'm Watching You, Guest!

Family

♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:51 pm

North thought about his parents for a moment. It had been a long time since he thought about them. "Well, my mom was amazing. She was so sweet and happy all of the time." he said with a smile. North paused and though of something to say about his father. "My father on the other hand, was good too. But, he had a difficult past and sometimes unleashed his anger towards me or my sister. Sadly, it was mainly my sister." North stopped for a moment.

"He took really good care of us, until the last month before he died. He and my mother were killed in an ambush." North looked down at the snow. He had never told anyone what happened to his parents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:59 pm

When the male was about to tell his story, Ken shuffled around with his sitting position, when he was satisfied with the way he was sitting he turned his gaze back to North giving the male his full attention. Ken smiled when North mentioned about his sweet mother, it brought back Ken's memories of his mother the way she always smiled to him and his siblings. But when North mentioned about his father, Ken started to feel a slight rage inside, the thought of his father disgusted him, he was somewhat glad the old geezer wasn't with him. "Wow you must of had a really wonderful mom... and dad if you leave the whole anger out...So um.. whats your family name?" asked Ken, curiosity was written all over the Mexican wolf's face.

I'm Watching You, Guest!

Family

♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top