The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren (Leader)
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 17*, slight breeze and steady snowfall. Winter is approaching.
Snow: Soft but constant.
Wind: Slight.
Latest topics
» JOINING FORMS
Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:52 pm by Amethyst

» here I am! sorry posted the biography too early lol
Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:08 am by Serenity

» Don't click. o3o
Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

» Things now about me, since everything is changing a lot.
Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:01 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire takes away December's ToTM award. Cinder is a very active member who is fun to chat with and is always RolePlaying. Keep it up!
Click the Affiliate!
Click to vote for our pack! <3
Click!

JOINING FORMS

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JOINING FORMS

Post by Siren on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

On behalf of the pack, we are glad you've decided to check us out. By now, we hope you've enjoyed the site so far. Joining the pack will mean you oath to remain active, and have read our rules. Please fell free to ask a Doyen or Proti (members in light red and deep purple) if you feel you have any questions, concerns, or comments regarding The Katmai Natives Pack.

Please read the rules below:

-You have to post on the site at least twice a week.
This is to ensure you remain active.

-Please so cursing, EVER
This is a family-friendly site.

The secret answer is Shadow

-Be positive
We hate negativity.

-Respect everyone
We would like everyone to be friendly.

For a full list of all the rules, please visit this link:
http://thekatmainativespack.forumotion.com/f1-rules-and-information

^The 'secret answer' is found in the link above.

Below is the joining form. You'll need to copy it and post it on this topic, filling out all of the assets required.
Code:
WQ Username:
[b]Canid Name:[/b]
[b]Canid Gender:[/b]
[b]Canid Age:[/b]
[b]Canid Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Canid Marking/Description of Appearance:[/b]
[b]Canid Personality:[/b]
[b]Rank Wanted:[/b]
[b]Why do you like this rank?:[/b]
[b]How active are you (out of 10):[/b]
[b]Why do you want to join The Katmai Natives Pack?:[/b]
[b]How did you find us?[/b]
[b]Secret Answer(found in 'Pack Rules'):[/b]

We'd love to see you around!


Last edited by Siren on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Siren
Admin

Posts : 561
Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down


Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Amethyst on Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:46 pm

Sesei wrote:WQ Username: SpecialK42293
Character Name: Sesei
Character Age: 3 1/2 years
Character Gender: Feminine
Canid Eye Color: Light steel blue
Character Personality: Independent, Determined and observing, Sesei isn't much of a social butterfly as many that she has met or passed by. She merely speaks unless authorized to by an upper-classed canid of choice, despite if she doesn't respond to any quarries, she does have a close listening sense to keep her mind occupied and in focus/concentration. She doesn't like obnoxious canines either, she despises any sort of stinking in her perspective, young love was never her choice and she would allow no one to tell her otherwise.
However, she can be quite laid back and surveys the others movements and activity that occurs, considering she always is somewhere in the neck of the woods and keeps a sharp eye on the little ones. She's a fighter and a protector, intimidator when provoked, she doesn't give in to others that are inexperienced on her charts. She highly depends on others to make sure they can survive without her helping. Though in the end, her nerves won't be much shocked as she rests, her duties come first to anyone that trusts her.
Fur color: Her base pigment is a light Sienna brown
Markings: Short white stockings of ivory coat both her hind and fore paws, with the design of a sorrel vertical line struck atop the white edge, dappled with sorrel dots over them. Sienna brownish burgundy hues the side of her pigment; nape, spine, tassel and the repeatable pattern of the dots are also found under her right eye and atop her left eye. The white markings are also filled on her lobes and a small portion of her maw.
Rank Wanted: Wache
Why would you like that rank: It'll suit Sesei's behavior, plus since she doesn't like to converse as much, this particular role will allow her to do anything independently.
Activity Level (out of 10): 7-9/1O
Why would you like to join this pack: I haven't found much of active native heritage packs lately and yet I will give this pack a shot.
How did you find us? Browsing WQ Pack central and requested there too...beforehand.
Secret Answer: Shadow
Other: I have Sesei's reference made up on another computer, so I would edit her biography with pictures on Monday. Anything else, well nothing really to put here so. :3 I hope I am accepted...

[I kind of copied the same request form from the WQ thread, because I would assume it'd be the same almost! Sorry if I should redirect myself on that part...]

Accepted!!

Welcome to the pack!! ^^ Hope you enjoy your stay. You can begin to make your account if you have not already. (Note that this site has been quite inactive for quite some time. But having new members like you will really make a difference for this site)

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*



~~Keep Calm and Join The Katmai Natives Pack! Without a Doubt, You Will Not Regret!~~
avatar
Amethyst

Posts : 3011
Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Maxy on Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:54 pm

Mձx


WQ Username: Ally and Ace
Canid Name: Max
Canid Gender: Male
Canid Age: Nine Months of Age
Canid Eye Color: A light grey, with a dark grey surrounding, and a thin line in the  background, Making them shine in night time or dark spaces.
Canid Marking/Description of Appearance: Max is basically a Arctic-Grey wolf hybrid. His fur is a brownish grey, for now he looks like a little furry fluff ball, With big paws that often embarrass him since they got quite slow. Though as he grows up, he turns to a more Muscular Boy, with a Runners Build.
Canid Personality: Max Can be stubborn, rude, sarcastic and childish by the outside, But in the inside deep into his heart, he is just a little cute puppy, meaning he can be sweet, funny, polite, kind and Loyal.
He often lies and uses puppy eyes to get out of trouble, since he is a little troublemaker.

Rank Wanted: Infano - Narabi - Pranice?
Why do you like this rank?: Not much to say... Maxy is a little Pup, He is obliged to have it, even if he doesn't really want it.
About Pranice I think it Suits him well.

How active are you (out of 10): I can be an eight, five or even Three, Depends  if I have a school Project or I am Busy...
Why do you want to join The Katmai Natives Pack?: Seems like a friendly community, with
How did you find us? I was Looking at the WolfQuest Forums on "View new posts" and it shows up often so... c:
Secret Answer(found in 'Pack Rules'): Shadow

Sorry if you are not accepting pups!
avatar
Maxy
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Sokea on Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:46 pm

I hope you get accepted, Max! Very Happy.
avatar
Sokea

Posts : 889
Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Amethyst on Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:49 pm

Maxy wrote:
Mձx


WQ Username: Ally and Ace
Canid Name: Max
Canid Gender: Male
Canid Age: Nine Months of Age
Canid Eye Color: A light grey, with a dark grey surrounding, and a thin line in the  background, Making them shine in night time or dark spaces.
Canid Marking/Description of Appearance: Max is basically a Arctic-Grey wolf hybrid. His fur is a brownish grey, for now he looks like a little furry fluff ball, With big paws that often embarrass him since they got quite slow. Though as he grows up, he turns to a more Muscular Boy, with a Runners Build.
Canid Personality: Max Can be stubborn, rude, sarcastic and childish by the outside, But in the inside deep into his heart, he is just a little cute puppy, meaning he can be sweet, funny, polite, kind and Loyal.
He often lies and uses puppy eyes to get out of trouble, since he is a little troublemaker.

Rank Wanted: Infano - Narabi - Pranice?
Why do you like this rank?: Not much to say... Maxy is a little Pup, He is obliged to have it, even if he doesn't really want it.
About Pranice I think it Suits him well.

How active are you (out of 10): I can be an eight, five or even Three, Depends  if I have a school Project or I am Busy...
Why do you want to join The Katmai Natives Pack?: Seems like a friendly community, with
How did you find us? I was Looking at the WolfQuest Forums on "View new posts" and it shows up often so... c:
Secret Answer(found in 'Pack Rules'): Shadow

Sorry if you are not accepting pups!

Accepted!! ^^
Welcome to the Pack! Hope you enjoy your stay! You can start making your account now. (BTW I know you from WQ. I hope you remember me c:)

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*



~~Keep Calm and Join The Katmai Natives Pack! Without a Doubt, You Will Not Regret!~~
avatar
Amethyst

Posts : 3011
Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Sesei on Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:36 pm

Thanks for accepting me! Not sure when I'll get to work on the biography, probably tomorrow since it's a tad late tonight and I need my thinking brain for tomorrow. c:
avatar
Sesei

Posts : 18
Female Join date : 2014-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Maxy on Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:10 am

Thanks for Accepting me!
I registered as "Maxy" since it says the user name Max is taken, do you mind taking the "Y" out Please?
And about me knowing you on WQ,
whats your user name there XD
.,.Max.,.
avatar
Maxy

Posts : 5
Male Join date : 2014-11-16

Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Amethyst on Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:44 am

Maxy wrote:Thanks for Accepting me!
I registered as "Maxy" since it says the user name Max is taken, do you mind taking the "Y"  out Please?
And about me knowing  you on WQ,
whats your user name there XD
.,.Max.,.

My WQ username is: Amethystrose.
And sure. If I can try.

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*



~~Keep Calm and Join The Katmai Natives Pack! Without a Doubt, You Will Not Regret!~~
avatar
Amethyst

Posts : 3011
Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Maxy on Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:35 pm

Amethyst! Very Happy
YAY!!!
and Thanks if you can do it c;
avatar
Maxy

Posts : 5
Male Join date : 2014-11-16

Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Amethyst on Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:48 pm

Maxy wrote:Amethyst! Very Happy
YAY!!!
and Thanks if you can do it c;

Hi! Very Happy

Sadly I found out that I couldn't change your username. Siren will have to do that for you.

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*



~~Keep Calm and Join The Katmai Natives Pack! Without a Doubt, You Will Not Regret!~~
avatar
Amethyst

Posts : 3011
Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Sakura on Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:17 pm

WQ Username: None anymore
Canid Name: Sakura
Canid Gender: She-wolf
Canid Age: a year and four months
Canid Eye Color: Blue and green (Correct me if this is considered an inappropriate eye color)
Canid Marking/Description of Appearance: Sakura is very light tan, with darker hues on her head and ears as well as her back.
Canid Personality: Sakura is sweet-natured in general. She's playful and friendly around those she likes, but around most of her pack she is usually quiet. Her small slender body makes her better at running and climbing then fighting.
Rank Wanted: Nerabi, but eventually Wache
Why do you like this rank?: It fits her personality
How active are you (out of 10): 8/10
Why do you want to join The Katmai Natives Pack?: Because I love to Rp, and this site seems pretty fun! ^^
How did you find us? Wolfquest
Secret Answer(found in 'Pack Rules'): Shadow


Last edited by Sakura on Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Sakura

Posts : 3
Female Join date : 2014-11-17

Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Amethyst on Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:32 pm

Sakura wrote:WQ Username: None anymore
Canid Name: Sakura
Canid Gender: She-wolf
Canid Age: a year and four months
Canid Eye Color: Blue (Correct me if this is considered an inappropriate eye color)
Canid Marking/Description of Appearance: Sakura is very light tan, with darker hues on her head and ears as well as her back.
Canid Personality: Sakura is sweet-natured in general. She's playful and friendly around those she likes, but around most of her pack she is usually quiet. Her small slender body makes her better at running and climbing then fighting.
Rank Wanted: Nerabi, but eventually Wache
Why do you like this rank?: It fits her personality
How active are you (out of 10): 8/10
Why do you want to join The Katmai Natives Pack?: Because I love to Rp, and this site seems pretty fun! ^^
How did you find us? Wolfquest
Secret Answer(found in 'Pack Rules'): Shadow

Accepted!

Welcome to the Katmai Natives Pack, Sakura! ^^ We are happy to have you here. Hope you enjoy your time and role playing with our recent members. I look forward to RPing with your character! :)

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*



~~Keep Calm and Join The Katmai Natives Pack! Without a Doubt, You Will Not Regret!~~
avatar
Amethyst

Posts : 3011
Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Sakura on Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:46 pm

Thank you Amethyst! XD
avatar
Sakura

Posts : 3
Female Join date : 2014-11-17

Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Amethyst on Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:37 pm

Sakura wrote:Thank you Amethyst! XD

You're welcome! :) Glad you could join us!

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*



~~Keep Calm and Join The Katmai Natives Pack! Without a Doubt, You Will Not Regret!~~
avatar
Amethyst

Posts : 3011
Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Dune on Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:52 pm

WQ Username: Redwolf1928
Canid Name: Dune
Canid Gender: Male
Canid Age: 2 Years
Canid Eye Color: Brown
Canid Marking/Description of Appearance: Tan fur (hence the name Dune), with a black muzzle and black tail tip. Average size.
Canid Personality: Curious and timid, does not like to fight or argue. Full of energy. Also slightly shy, but once he gets to know someone, he is a faithful friend.
Rank Wanted: Wache
Why do you like this rank?: Dune likes to explore!
How active are you (out of 10): 7
Why do you want to join The Katmai Natives Pack?: Because I like wolves!
How did you find us? Chemical
Secret Answer(found in 'Pack Rules'): Shadow
avatar
Dune

Posts : 211
Male Join date : 2015-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Amethyst on Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:32 pm

Dune wrote:WQ Username: Redwolf1928
Canid Name: Dune
Canid Gender: Male
Canid Age: 2 Years
Canid Eye Color: Brown
Canid Marking/Description of Appearance: Tan fur (hence the name Dune), with a black muzzle and black tail tip. Average size.
Canid Personality: Curious and timid, does not like to fight or argue. Full of energy. Also slightly shy, but once he gets to know someone, he is a faithful friend.
Rank Wanted: Wache
Why do you like this rank?: Dune likes to explore!
How active are you (out of 10): 7
Why do you want to join The Katmai Natives Pack?: Because I like wolves!
How did you find us? Chemical
Secret Answer(found in 'Pack Rules'): Shadow

Accepted!

Welcome to the Katmai Natives Pack! Hope you enjoy your stay! :)
(Although this site has been inactive lately, we're all happy to have you)

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*



~~Keep Calm and Join The Katmai Natives Pack! Without a Doubt, You Will Not Regret!~~
avatar
Amethyst

Posts : 3011
Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by CometsBane on Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:49 pm

WQ Username: CometsBane
Canid Name: CometsBane
Canid Gender: Male
Canid Age: 1 1/2 years
Canid Eye Color: Pale green
Canid Marking/Description of Appearance: Silvery white pelt, sometimes showing splotches of dark. A rather small wolf.
Canid Personality: Curious, adventurous, loves sneaking around. Is careful about choosing his fights, but won't back down from a challenge unless dreadfully outnumbered. Will do anything for his pack, if he thinks it is the right thing.
Rank Wanted: Wache
Why do you like this rank?: Always is seeking adventure.
How active are you (out of 10): 7
Why do you want to join The Katmai Natives Pack?: I love animals, stories, writing and roleplaying.
How did you find us? Chemical and Dune.
Secret Answer(found in 'Pack Rules'): Shadow
avatar
CometsBane

Posts : 42
Male Join date : 2015-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Amethyst on Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:52 pm

CometsBane wrote:WQ Username: CometsBane
Canid Name: CometsBane
Canid Gender: Male
Canid Age: 1 1/2 years
Canid Eye Color: Pale green
Canid Marking/Description of Appearance:  Silvery white pelt, sometimes showing splotches of dark. A rather small wolf.
Canid Personality:  Curious, adventurous, loves sneaking around. Is careful about choosing his fights, but won't back down from a challenge unless dreadfully outnumbered. Will do anything for his pack, if he thinks it is the right thing.
Rank Wanted: Wache
Why do you like this rank?: Always is seeking adventure.
How active are you (out of 10): 7
Why do you want to join The Katmai Natives Pack?: I love animals, stories, writing and roleplaying.
How did you find us? Chemical and Dune.
Secret Answer(found in 'Pack Rules'): Shadow

Accepted!

Welcome to the Katmai Natives Pack! Hope you enjoy your stay! If you have any questions regarding this site, RP, or other things, you can PM me about it. I will be more than happy to help you out! :)

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*



~~Keep Calm and Join The Katmai Natives Pack! Without a Doubt, You Will Not Regret!~~
avatar
Amethyst

Posts : 3011
Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum