The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+24
Kiba
Kaala
Kendrick
Luna
Boulder
Shimo
Chelsea
Apatu
Jace
Moonlight
Tsume
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Storm
Cinder Fire
Sokea
Sideswipe
Rennah
Woof
Amethyst
Dark
Brightbane
Shadow
Daniel
28 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 19 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Daniel Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 19 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t370p855-the-koti-den-part-5 List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 19 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Dark Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:05 pm

Dark's torn ear flicked and he turned his scarred head. He watched as Boulder captured a rabbit. "Not bad... but did you take into account of the wind's direction?" The massive, scarred brute questioned as his red eyes quickly scanned the area before going back to Boulder. His tail moved from side to side slowly as he waited for the young wolf to reply.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:13 pm

"Nice cach!" Arrow barked to his son. Padding to the similar wolf as himself. Sniffing the air did he scent an elk, "Ill be back, let the master show you how its done. " he smiled before following the odor. Seeing the elk did he sneak up then he ran, hearing the calls of panic. Gaining speed to he nip at the hooves but dodged the hard painful kicks. Doing this one more time did the elk lose his balance from trying to aim a kick at Arrow. Taking no hesitation did he grab the neck and add bone crushing force to the windpipe. Feeling the dieing pulse of the bull. Then he dragged it over to Boulder, "want some?" He asked his tail wagging.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:22 pm

Cinder watches Arrow and Boulder. She smiles. Father and son, she thinks. Cinder sits up. She looks at Amethyst. She enjoyed her company very much. Cinder is proud to call Arrow and Amethyst her friends.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:16 pm

Luna gets up from her spot under a tree and walks quickly to the den. she was cold and needed to warm up. She ran back and forth along the river near the den and then when she got thirsty she took a swig. once warm she slowly wandered around and sniffed the air.
Luna
Luna

Female Join date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Boulder Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:50 pm

"Your right," He said to dark. "I should have checked the wind." His ear flicked as his father approached. The young brute watched as his father hunted the elk. "No i'm all set, that rabbit filled me up." He said. answering Arrow's question.
Boulder
Boulder

Male Join date : 2014-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:55 pm

Dark gave the young wolf a nod before his torn ear flicked at Arrow's words. He watched how Arrow took down an Elk and brought it back. "Always have to show how it's done, eh Arrow?" The massive brute said with a smirk. He took in the scent of the Elk and looked over it with his red eyes. "Don't suppose I could have some of the elk? I can't remember the last time I ate!" Dark said with a laugh as he looked at the elk hungrily. He sat down, his tail moving around slowly, as he waited for a reply.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:26 am

"Hey im just giving good education. " he grined before answering dark "have the whole thing im going to hunt more in the thicker areas in here.. Bye be back with an yummy elk!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:35 am

The large male blinked his eyes wearily, their lids closing and opening with what seemed to be a large amount of effort. His eyes were bloodshot, and his shoulders sagged as he sat muzzle down. His breath billowed from it, as it was partly open, and slobber dripped out. At this moment, he did not look like the most attractive male you had ever seen, but if you knew that he had not slept well, and that he had been having nightmares all night, you might just give him a chance to recover from this. In a unlikely turn of advents, after weeks of good, pure sleep, up shot the nightmares, clear as crystal, the same coming over and over again, and they were literally driving him mad.
Have you ever had a song stuck in your head that you hated, but you could never get it to go away? It was much like that experience that you had that Chemical was dealing with now, and very poorly too. He was doing nothing to ease his mind. A sudden paw step awoke him from his trance, and he looked up. He looked rather evil at that moment, but he could have cared less. He saw a male wolf padding away cheerfully. Trotting carefully behind him, he made sure to keep out of sight. Maybe spying could keep his dreadful thoughts away.
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:02 am

Arrow walked as he sniffed rhe ground. Getting the tasty scent of moose with something else, but what? He just ignored it until he found the moose. Stalking forward did he hear a twig snap, the moose lifted his head and ran off. "Who's there?!" He growled as he came to full hight. He growled as a humongous crimson and ivory brute stepped out.

The brute replied to him "ah, sorry about that. I was only coming to greet you." He lied and looked at Arrow through hungry grey eyes but he covered it up by glee and friendliness. "Hey whats your name, im Seth." He barked before getting closer to him. He then jumped on his back biting softly before adding force. Feeling the jush of blood in his mouth did he let go and jump off his expression full changed as a thin stream of blood flowing from his jaw. "What are you gonna do?" He laughed awaiting a reply.

Arrow was a bit suspensious of the male buttried to look friendly before he was jumped and felt teeth sink into his back. He howled in pain before getting up and saying "I'll tell you what im going to do, chase you out! Away from my family and my pack!" He growled before jumping on his back and bitting hard then jumping off to nip at his flank.

Seth chuckled before feeling pain in his back and flank. He growled before running up against arrows side, seeing him down did he pick arrow up by the neck before bitting harder and harder on his neck. Feeling Arrows dieing pulse did he shake his head violently before flicking his ears at bone snapping. Dropping the dead body did he once more pick him upand drag him to the pack the other said about.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:45 am

Storm sat in silence, waiting for nothing in particular. His eyes, slightly glossed over because of lack of sleep, focused on the mountain. He smiled. "Heh, I guess I should sleep soon." He said to himself. He strolled over to the den and lay down to rest.
Storm
Storm

Male Join date : 2013-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:53 am

Akita snapped her head up toward an agonizing howl. Looking around to see if anyone had heard it as well, whining loudly in fear, she immediately thought of her parents. She very truly did not want to see where this howl came from, but curiosity, anxiety pushed her on. As she advanced in a hurried pace, past the ctter of others. The whiff of scent encased her nostrils. Blood. Was the word that had flew upon her head. Until the adolescent fae stopped dead in her tracks. She froze as she saw the lifeless body of what appeared to be Arrow. no no no no no nooo!!! she muttered. Unaware of the predator amongst arrows deayh. Thoughts flooded through consistently of her parents. Causing her to whine in devastation. This was just to apalling for her.. It made her sick to the stomach just worrying about her parents.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:10 pm

Just as he was about to fall asleep, the young brute heard a splintering howl. It made him bolt up and cringe. Storm instantly recognized who it was. "Arrow!" He called out, only for his word to be swallowed by the still air. The sent of blood was thick. He hurriedly padded off to find him. "Is it too late? I must have been so tired that I.." He stopped himself. He couldn't blame himself for this. His head cocked to one side as he saw, not to yards away from him to his left, a white and red beast of a brute. "You! What are you doing here?" He questioned, before he noticed Arrow's limp body in the stranger's clutches. "I demand you tell me now, who are you?!" He got in a defensive position, waiting angrily for a response.
Storm
Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:17 pm

Rennah's head snapped up at the angry voice of Storm. She bolted toward where it came from, to find him confronting a stranger. "Oh my moon! St-Storm is that.. Arrow?" She was shocked and scared. Instantly, she mimicked Storm's position and readied herself for a fight she oh so desperately didn't want. Tears fell from her eyes. "Get out of here now you beast!" She cried. "How could anyone do such a thing?" She asked herself. She looked at arrow's body in the wolf's clutches and she was utterly mad with rage. Her body grew tight and rigid as she stared at the wolf as if to say, "Challenge me!"
Rennah
Rennah

Female Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:33 pm

Akita watched the two bold canines from the site challenge the devious beast. Curling up against arrows cold carcass, the fae tucked herself away. how could you do such a thing?! she heard one female cry, tears flooded Akitas eyes. She didnt know arrow all too much, but it was unbearable to see someone, so innocent. Suffer their life over an idiot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Boulder Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:03 pm

Boulder sat in the den, fighting the tears that stung his eyes. "How can I sit here and hide as my father lies dead on the ground?" He asked himself. He choked down the tears and stood. "I may be young, but if they need my help, I will fight the beast that killed my father Arrow!" He exclaimed as he charged out the mouth of the den.
Boulder
Boulder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:17 pm

Seth lifted one eye brow at the now 4 wolves. "Oh please weak with the love of this brute, im very glad for the entertainment. Oh and here have the carcass of your friend, I have nothing more for it." He growled smiling did his bloodstained teeth show. Looking over to see a young wolf did he step closer in a half threat, half joke. "You look just like him. Ah, now I see that was your father. Great we have something in common, we both are fatherless." He smiled before letting out a blood curdling laugh. "Ma'am I wouldn't want to spoil your looks, pretty lassies should keep the looks." He spoke in his southern accent. "I wish to see the pack, I wouldn't want you all to spill the sad news." He said walking in a circle of Boulder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Boulder Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:21 pm

"I am nothing like you!" He shouted, looking deep into the brute's eyes. "You are pathetic, killing a stranger that has never done wrong by you! I will never be like you!" He lashed out, striking the brute in the face with his large nails.
Boulder
Boulder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:27 pm

Rennah rolled her eyes at the stranger's comment. "Save your breath." She muttered. The fae gasped as Boulder struck the brute. "Boulder no!" She said, pulling him back by the nape of his neck. "He'll tare you apart, even the three of us against him wouldn't be enough. We're too slim." Though Boulder inherited his father's muscular frame, he was indeed too young to fight such a large brute. And Herself and Storm were both lithely and slim built. They had only a slight advantage, numbers.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:36 pm

Seth roared as Bouth clawed him he looked back at him with devilish eyes. "Yeah you better listen to the lady." He growled before eyeing them all to land on a small teenager. He for some readon thought back to his sister. Sadness and grief clouded his eerie grey eyes but he shook it away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:43 pm

Storm looked the brute in the eyes. "Get out now, or we'll chase you out." He stated. He growled at the larger male.
Storm
Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:49 pm

Rennah looked to Storm with opal blue eyes. "Now wait Stormy," She started. "We have to think rationally now." She said as a tear fell from her face. "What is your name? Why did you kill Arrow?" She set her front paw down, displaying authority over the stranger. Though he was much taller, somehow, perhaps spiritually, she looked down upon the strange brute.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:50 pm

The Proti woke up from a very short nap. She had wondered where her mate was. Her heart skipped a beat. "Oh gosh... Where could he be??" She couldn't get his scent anywhere. Walking out of the den, a scent drifted to her nose. A dead scent. The scent of... No!! It couldn't be!! Amethyst was startled. She let out a sad and angry growl. It was... Her mate, Arrow! He was dead! She ran to the oncoming smell. She was desperate to growl loudly. "WHO... DID... THIS?!?!" Amethyst looked everywhere, her body shaking too much. She saw her pup, who wasn't really a pup anymore. He was almost a full grown wolf. She hardly even recognized him. "Boulder?? Hey...". Tears streamed down her eyes. Her loss for her mate had now vanished. She looked up to see an unusual wolf (Seth). She looked at him angrily in the eyes. "Why... You?!" It was hard to maintain her control. She allowed her teeth to bare out towards Seth. "Why did you kill him!!!! You killed my mate!!!! You evil no good wolf!!!" Her tail hung loosely down between her legs as more tears came down her eyes but focused them on the unusual wolf.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:51 pm

Seth looked at the male in the eyes, "make me." Were all the words he said. A deep growl came from his chest as he tokk 3 steps towards Storm. "You can try but I won't go without a fight." He spoke in a calm voice but his eyes betrayed him, they burned into Storm as he growled louder, deeper and threatening. "What are you going to do? Nothing cause you're friend is dead, where we're you? Sleeping while he was being ripped from limb to limb! So now what are you going to do?" He said as he got in the brutes face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:59 pm

Guilt washed over him, causing a tear to stroll down his face. "Don't you lay this on me!" He said. "It is not my fault!" His jaw tensed and he shook his head, clearing his mind.
Storm
Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Boulder Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:02 pm

Boulder stepped forward, hoping it would make the brute step back. "I believe Rennah asked your name?!" He said angrily. "When a lady asks you a question you should be kind enough to answer it! But what would you know about kindness?" He said.
Boulder
Boulder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next