The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+24
Kiba
Kaala
Kendrick
Luna
Boulder
Shimo
Chelsea
Apatu
Jace
Moonlight
Tsume
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Storm
Cinder Fire
Sokea
Sideswipe
Rennah
Woof
Amethyst
Dark
Brightbane
Shadow
Daniel
28 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 29 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Daniel Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 29 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t370p855-the-koti-den-part-5 List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 29 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Jace Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:31 pm

Jace grunted as he slumped to the ground, his head felt foggy. And he was confused. His smile disappeared.
Jace
Jace

Male Join date : 2013-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:32 pm

Dark arose from his slumber. His red eyes scanned the area before he got up and stretched. How long had it been since he last patrolled? Or socialized? He grunted angrily at the word 'socialize'. "Since when have I needed to do that?" Dark thought to himself as he growled angrily and began to patrol the area, his blunt claws sinking into the ground with each step. His torn ear flicked at every noise he heard as he snarled loudly. The massive, scarred brute looked around the place, trying to see if anything had changed. He let out a disappointed grunt when it seemed everything was still the same. His red eyes fell onto some of the wolves in the vicinity. Dark sat down and watched everything and everyone as he thought about what he should do with himself.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:56 pm

It hadn't been that long before Amethyst had realized that problems are actually worth letting go of. Ventilating all of what she could actually let go of really meant that good things can clear it all up and make things better in life. The Proti gave a warmer smile towards the cream colored fae that was the wonderful, Kaala. It was a nice experience to be able to hear comforting words from such a fae like Kaala. Feeling the lightest amount of pressure against her cheek, Amethyst allowed her eyes to close. Relaxing, letting her mind drift back to that very moment when Arrow would do that to her many times in one possible decade. But those times were over and only made into pleasant memories. The light grey Proti gave the most respect towards her best friend and began to speak again. "Thanks, Kaala. You are very wonderful yourself. You are always there to help others when they need it most. You are that special wolf for them. I know it from the bottoms of my heart. Deep within my very soul". Amethyst spoke with emotion, but happy emotion only came towards her stance and how her personality was. Turning her attention to the one question about her son, Boulder, of what was being asked: His age. "Oh. Boulder is about 10 months I believe. He's grown up so fast. Not long he will be as strong as me. Maybe even stronger". Amethyst looked into Kaala's soft eyes as she answered the question. Saying this with powerful meaning and knowledge, she felt grateful and mostly proud of herself. She had been through hard times, and it had never felt so good to be with someone who cared so much about their close pack members.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:11 pm

Seeing as Chemical was still flattening her and wasn't getting up, Daniel wriggled free, panting. "Are you crazy!" She shouted in mock anger. "I would have been as flat as a butterfly's wing if I hadn't escaped your heavy weight!" He growled playfully, eyes gleaming.
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:17 pm

Cinder lays down on a large boulder. She licks her paws and sighs. She lets the sun shine on her pelt. The wind blows on Cinder. She lifts her head up, enjoying the wind. She looks down at many pack members. Cinder smiles and lays her head on her paws.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:45 am

Chelsea had finally dragged the cow up the hill. She was panting looking around. 'So close..' she thought looking back down and biting the elk on the neck again. The female began to drag it again, trying to distract herself from the work she was doing. Sometimes she wished she was bigger, she'd probably be of more use to the pack too. She chuckled to herself as she thought of a nickname. 'Wimpy Cheese.' she tried hard to keep herself from laughing. Looking around without letting go, she already recognized the area she was in. Stopping shortly, she took a deep breath, and tried walking faster. She could already hear her pack mates voices, their scents were growing stronger. Smiling to herself, she stopped right before the den, happy to be back now. "Brought food." She barked to whoever was listening. Chelsea sighed, feeling exhausted now, her muscles ached surprisingly. She walked slowly towards the other side of the den way from everyone and lied down. Her eyes drooped as she watched the other members from a distance. An image of the hunt flashed in her head, barely realizing she almost got kicked in the head. 'I need to be more careful..' was her final thought as she yawned and fell asleep.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:52 am

Kendrick smiled at the rest of his fellow companions who were chatting amongs another. Then his lobes suddenly perk to a sound and his nostrils were twitching with the scent of a fresh kill. Turning his head, looking behind him he saw a figure enter the den, the scent of that canine was faintly familiar. Out of curiosity Kendrick tip toed towards the den to see a albino coated she wolf lying peacefully inside the den. Kenny lips curved into a sly grin, "Ah Ho ho". Kenny crouched low and slowly glided towards the sleeping she wolf, with a growl Kendrick pounced on the she wolf and barked, "Wakey Wakey Lazy Cheese, Kenny is here!"
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:55 am

Cinder gets up and stretches on top of the boulder. She yawns and jumps off. She walks to the cow carcass. Cinder rips a leg off. She sits by the carcass. She wonders who killed the cow. Cinder looks at a white female wolf (Chelsea). Not wanting to disturb her sleep, Cinder lays down and eats the leg. She keeps her ears open for any unfamiliar sounds.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:11 am

"Wakey Wakey Lazy Cheese, Kenny is here!"

Hearing these words sent a chill down Chelsea's spine. A hiss escaped her mouth. She slowly opened both of her eyes, and shot a glare at JENDRICK. "Can you get any louder?" the fae responded standing up. She nipped and pulled at his ear hoping to bring him pain (The Koti Den - Page 29 2962310096). Looking over she spotted Cinder. "Hi Cin." She said with a smile acknowledging her presence. "So whats up Jenny? Want me to beat you up again?"  she said mocking him for waking her up. She lowered herself into a playful stance and grinned.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:16 am

Cinder lifts her head up. She hears her name and she looks at Chelsea. "Oh hey Chelsea," she replies. "How are you doing?" She stops eating the food. Cinder looks at the carcass. "Nice kill," she adds. She remembers the times when she was shy and now she likes meeting other members. Cinder perks her ears, waiting for a reply.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:00 am

The massive crimson and ivory brute walked into the Koti Den he was offly bored and needed some action but was to lazy to do anything so he layed down awaiting for something to happen. Laying down on his back did he paw the air like a puppy. He gazed around with his unual eye colour. Yawning did he close his eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:28 am

Jace slumbered among the shade. Soft snores escaping his maw. The male twitched ever so slightly, lip curling back as dreamed hauntedly. His nails digging up the ground around him as he thrashed a few times. Jay growled, his canines bared, and suddenly, he awakens. Hurriedly scrambling to his feet.
Jace
Jace

Male Join date : 2013-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaala Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:53 pm

Kaala looked into Amethyst`s eyes. "Thanks Amethyst for everything, you have done for me." Kaala said in a happily friendly way. She wagged her tail at Amethyst. Kaala appreciates talking to Amethst, she has always been friendly and all and she wonders why she actually left her. After all it wasn`t nice of kaala to abandon her own friend. Amethyst started saying boulder was now 10 months old. Kaala was surprised. "Wow he`s getting old. kaala says looking into amethyst`s eyes then into Boulder`s.
Kaala
Kaala

Female Join date : 2013-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:44 pm

Kiba wondered and watched the borders of the territory, strangely wondering off closer inside of it. I guess he realized he was off track, and was about to turn back onto the path he decided to follow, but he was exhausted, mindlessly walking around the territory can be tiring. He looked to his side, revealing the Koti den. He shrugged a bit and walked inside of the den, sighing in relief of walking in the snow for hours. It made his paws numb. He noticed the other wolves chatting with one another, but ignored and didn't interfere with the discussion. He went off into a corner, he didn't have much presence so he didn't think anyone had noticed, and practically threw himself aside of the walls, curling up some and wrapping his pure white tail around his body. He didn't exactly sleep, he closed his eyes for about 10 minutes and watched the wolves interact. He was hungry, but didn't want to eat anything. He sat down, getting a little lazy.
Kiba
Kiba

Male Join date : 2014-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:58 pm

Rennah's gaze glanced passed the koti den to the sun, which now shone brightly. The sun's rays made the snow underneath her paws sparkle in amusement. She smiled. 'I wonder if I'll be in much trouble..' She dared to think inside her head. 'It's not my fault Siren isn't around to do the ceremony. I mean, were we supposed to wait around to become mates?' She thought. Her and Storm decided not to wait any longer and just do it themselves. They were mates now. 'It's not like we did it without his permission..' She pondered as she looked into a sheet of ice on the ground. The young fae's reflection stared back at her as she sat in the snow.
Rennah
Rennah

Female Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:12 pm

Looking far-long into Kaala's eyes as she potentially looked into hers, a very positive moment came to the two friendly faes. A moment in which Amethyst felt that it should never have to go away. It didn't have to go away. Almost wishing that it would stay like this, the mother Proti smiled her warmest. It was the most friendly smile any wolf could give to anyone who was so caring. "You are most welcome, Kaala. You have done a whole lot for me. I think that I should return the favor and do much for a wonderful fae like yourself". Just as Amethyst turned her head to look at Boulder, a very familiar scent came towards the Koti Den and wafted towards her muzzle. The scent... It was strong... Like she had smelled it beforehand. "I wonder who that could be...?" she thought longly in her mind. In much more than a friendly manor, she slowly stepped away from Kaala and winked towards her with her lucky left eye. "Umm... Sorry to leave you on such short notices, but I feel I must take care of something". With that, Amethyst licked Kaala on her cheek, telling her that she would be back fairly soon before setting off to find where the familiar scent was coming from. Padding a few feet away, Amethyst could see a white wolf, but it wasn't a wolf that she had seen back when there was more company around to enjoy. "Huh... That looks like the face of...-" But that was all Amethyst could think at the moment. Stepping closer, she began to speak. "Hello? Anyone there? Please step further outwards so I may see your pelt". Carefully sitting down, Amethyst waited for the half-unknown wolf to speak their word.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:19 pm

ooo
Storm
Storm

Male Join date : 2013-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:20 pm

(sorry.. sticky keys lol)
Storm
Storm

Male Join date : 2013-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:18 pm

Kiba smiled at her, he twitched and perked her ears at her voice and sighed in relief. He stood up and walked a little closer to Amethyst, the wolf he had been observing. He wasn't surprised she noticed him and his scent. He stood a few meters across from her, still in darkness. He glanced over at Boulder, "He's growing big huh?" He smiled and looked back at Amethyst, he stayed in the darkness, only for her to see himself. He was happy to see her. After Vanishing
Kiba
Kiba

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:40 pm

After a few relaxing moments by herself, Amethyst had finally caught view of the wolf she was seeking to see. The layout of this wolf was enchanting to see. A smile came upon her maw as it seemed he was coming closer and closer. Finally to the peek of direction, as Kiba stood out just a few meters from the Proti herself, it was clear now that Amethyst could see him from a much better angle. Happiness creeped up inside her as her ears picked up the male's voice. It sure did sound like Kiba, that wolf... That wolf that Amethyst hadn't seen in at least decades. "Wow, Kiba..." she began slowly, almost not knowing what to say next. "It's... It's been decades almost. Why did you run away from this pack? What happened to you?" Her questions were worth answering, for this wolf standing before her missed out on a whole lot of what happened in the past, not too long ago. She watched Kiba for a moment, as he smiled at her. Watching him speak of Boulder, and how big he was getting. "He IS getting big..." the Proti thought to herself. "So. What brings you to come back? We all missed you Kiba. I thought that strong scent was you when you first stepped into this very territory. Tell me. What's your big story behind this. Or... Do you have one at all?" Sitting back, Amethyst waited for the whitish wolf that was Kiba, to start speaking his word again.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:49 pm

Cinder eats her food. She looks up at an unknown wolf (Kiba). She perks her ears. She watches the wolf and Amethyst for a while and then she continues eating. Cinder keeps her ears open for any danger.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:19 pm

He sat where he was. Getting comfortable, he cleared his throat and spoke quietly, "Long story short......I guess I was being clueless and wondered several miles out of the territory. I was lost when I realized how far I wondered off....I couldn't find my way back to I settled somewhere by myself. For several years, I've been on my own. And I decided to come back here, and look for the den. I've seen more sights then you've ever seen Amethyst." He gave a half smile to her and squinted some, "So, what have you, arrow, and the Big Boy been doing all this time? Has anything....really big happened?"
Kiba
Kiba

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:45 pm

The light grey wolf relaxed a bit and listened as Kiba told his story of why he had ran away from the pack. To her surprise, Kiba had described himself as clueless. From her own perspective, she didn't think he was clueless at all. More like a lost, come-back nice kind of wolf. One she had been seeking out for a very long time, not realizing that he would ever come back. He surely missed out on a whole lot, judging by what he had asked Amethyst. The Proti gave a deep sigh as Kiba mentioned by the name of, Arrow. She didn't want to tell him about Arrow's death, but she had to. She already told a bunch of other pack members. Why not Kiba? "Umm.... Kiba? There has been a lot going on while you were gone... Something very big has changed my life forever... I'm not sure how to put this... But I guess I will have to tell you in story format". The fae gave a deep breath, getting herself calm so she could tell Kiba what had happened. "...Arrow... Isn't around the Katmai Natives Pack anymore... You see... I was taking a nap inside of the Koti Den. Arrow, I guess, went to go hunt down something for the pack. Many moments passed and... I found out... He was... Dead! Yep, that's right, Kiba... He was dead. I could smell his scent from inside of the den, and I knew something bad happened. So I rushed out of the den to find my dead mate on the ground. Looking up at the very last moment did I see a red and white brute standing just a few feet away from me. His name is, Seth, if you were wondering. I told him that I didn't get a chance to say goodbye, so he kicked the dead Arrow towards me and I cried my eyes out as I had my head down towards him, saying goodbye, knowing that he probably wouldn't have known that I said my last words to him...". A tear ran down the female's cheek as she spoke of what could have been the most saddest thing in the world. She had NO IDEA how Kiba would respond to that. "So you see, Kiba... Boulder has only me now. I am the only one left in this family besides him, and I have to take care of him now...". Amethyst allowed herself to lay down, her head slightly touching the cold ground, and sighing deeply. Her sad touching stories held against her very hard. She already had to vent it out a couple other times. But this one last time, she would let it all go for sure.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:50 pm

Cinder bends her ears down as she sees Amethyst's tears. She walks to her with her head down. She gives her friend a warm nuzzle. Cinder hates seeing her friends sad. She always felt like it was a duty to keep her friends happy.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:08 pm

A loud growl broke the short silence as Dark emerged from the forest. His red eyes scanned the area around him before he continued patrolling the place. Dark's eyes quickly jumped from one wolf to the other, his claws sinking into the ground with each step. The massive, scarred brute could literally feel his anger constantly building up inside of him. He finally stopped and sat just outside the entrance of the den, watching the area from there.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next