The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren (Leader)
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 17*, slight breeze and steady snowfall. Winter is approaching.
Snow: Soft but constant.
Wind: Slight.
Latest topics
» JOINING FORMS
Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:52 pm by Amethyst

» here I am! sorry posted the biography too early lol
Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:08 am by Serenity

» Don't click. o3o
Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

» Things now about me, since everything is changing a lot.
Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:01 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire takes away December's ToTM award. Cinder is a very active member who is fun to chat with and is always RolePlaying. Keep it up!
Click the Affiliate!
Click to vote for our pack! <3
Click!

The Koti Den

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Koti Den

Post by Daniel on Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: http://thekatmainativespack.forumotion.com/t370p855-the-koti-den-part-5 List of past roleplays: http://thekatmainativespack.forumotion.com/f2-old-roleplay-topics

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*

Sounds like a lot of hoopla to make over a little krabby patty, right? Ha ha, WRONG!
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Re: The Koti Den

Post by Rennah on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:40 pm

Rennah sighed, curling around her pups forming a C and cuddling them. "Well, Honey, I've been thinking about that question for a long time. And I'm glad you asked, because I've been trying to figure out how to explain that to Kaori." She paused as an unwanted tear fell onto the leafy ground of the den, which was the only place in the territory with no snow. "He was taken away from us, and this world. And now he is a star in the sky. Someone I trusted, Denali, someone that delivered me from death-" She broke away from her sentence and creed a few more silent tears. "Sentenced my mate, my love, to the same fate." She finished clearly as she looked at her son. "I want you two to learn this," She said as she nuzzled her pups. "Know that what once was, may never be. And what may be, probably was what once was." She said as clearly as possible, hoping that her two pups would remember this long after she too was gone. Even if her youngest pup couldn't even speak yet.
Rennah

Female Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:47 pm

Cinder gets up. She feels weird. She awkwardly falls on her face. Cinder sighs. She gets back up. She feels very different. Cinder doesn't notices the black shades on her face. She smells multiple wolves and she hears them. She walks to the den. Her face was filled with curiosity. Cinder walks deeper into the den and finds a female wolves with two pups. She quietly walks out of the den. She felt very awkward after going in the den. Cinder walks to the river again.
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:52 pm

Rennah tensed as she smelled Humans. She had never seen them, but knew the smell from the collar around Denali's neck. She thought she saw a flash of black from her peripheral vision, but when she turned she saw nothing there. "Denali, stay here. Be very quiet. I'm serious. Mummy will be right back." She said as she carefully stepped out side the den. She saw Cinder. But she looked so strange. She padded cautiously over to her. "Cinder, are you alright?" She asked worriedly.
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire on Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:12 pm

Cinder quickly turns her head. "Yeah... I guess I'm fine," she replies. She tilts her head. Her voice sounded... different. What did the humans do to me? Cinder looks at Rennah through her cool black shades.
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah on Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:23 pm

Rennah looked at the odd new thing on Cinder. "Um hey Cinder.. Have you seen your reflection lately?" She asked before smelling the air to check for humans.
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire on Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:27 pm

Cinder widens her eyes at Rennah's question. "Yes, hours ago" She was about to walk to the river to look at herself. "I'm about to and... is there anything wrong?" She asks in a worried way. Cinder's heart beats fast.
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah on Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:31 pm

Rennah looked at the wolf. She liked Cinder, but they never really talked much. "Oh, no Cinder. Everything is fine. I mean.. uh. Just look ok?" She said, before smiling nervously.
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire on Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:38 pm

Cinder tilts her head. She sensed that something with wrong with herself. She could feel it in her stomach. Cinder returns Rennah's smile. "Okay, I will," she replies. She sits down. "Your pups look beautiful," she compliments. Cinder feels comfortable talking to wolves. She could remember when she was shy in her younger years. Cinder curls her tail around her legs.
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah on Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:44 pm

Rennah nodded. "Thank you, Cinder. I would like you to meet them one day, when there older." She smiled. Rennah looked back towards the den, then back at Cinder.
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire on Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:48 pm

"No problem, Rennah," Cinder dips her head. She smiles. "I will be very gentle when I meet them," Cinder says. She moves her bangs to the side and smiles.
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah on Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:19 pm

Rennah sat comfortably in the snow. "Oh I had no doubt that you would be very good to them." She said. "You've never done anything to make me suspect otherwise." She said kindly.
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire on Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:35 pm

Cinder nods her head and smiles. She enjoys Rennah's company. She feels comfortable with her. Cinder lies down in the snow.
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah on Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:44 pm

Rennah looks back to the den. "Cinder i would like to talk with you again sometime. I really must get back to my pups. It's cold out and they will be getting cold as well. Rennah looked up at the moon in the sky and then back to Cinder. "We really must do this again sometime. Goodnight, Cinder." She said before padding back into the den and laying with her pups.
(I've got to get up early tomorrow and it's 8:45 pm here also i'm sick and took night time medicine and it made me tired. Night!)
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire on Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:51 pm

(Okay, night! Hope you feel better!)

Cinder dips her head. She enjoyed talking to Rennah. "Goodnight, Rennah," she replies. She smiles when Rennah walked off. Cinder walks towards the tall bush next to the Koti den. She relaxes there. I will go to the river another time. Cinder slowly drifts asleep.
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelyn on Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:29 am

raelyn sighed as cinder left, and then came back with another wolf "Alright, fine, im not the best company, don't rub it in..." raelyn frowned and walked off. Actually, cinder ditching her didn't really bother her, it's how she looked. Raelyn thought cinder was becoming a dog. raelyn hated dogs, it's the one thing she thinks shouldn't exist. For now, raelyn will ignore cinder.
Raelyn

Female Join date : 2014-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark on Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:27 pm

Dark let out a quiet growl as he arrived. He could still feel the anger coursing through him. He remained behind the treeline, even though he couldn't care less about being spotted. It was taking all of his self control, or at least what remained of it, to stop him from going out and attacking everything. His red eyes looked through the gaps between trees and followed the different wolves that he came across. "Hmph... there never was much activity here..." Dark snarled out angrily as his red eyes burned with a forgotten rage. His claws sunk into the ground as he stood in the maze of trees, watching everything that happened.

-------

http://thekatmainativespack.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=467
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top