The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
Lieutenant's Biography I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
Lieutenant's Biography I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
Lieutenant's Biography I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
Lieutenant's Biography I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

Lieutenant's Biography

4 posters

Go down

Lieutenant's Biography Empty Lieutenant's Biography

Post by Serenity Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:17 pm

I will have an avvie, and a siggie of him soon I hope.

Name: Lieutenant

Nickname: Lieu, but he doesn't really like it. Only allows close friends to call him that.

Species: dire wolf

Personality: he has a commanding precense. But is loyal to his pack and friends. Cunning, smart, and strong, he is a good ally in battles and squirmishes. He will give orders if his pack rank allows, and safety is his priority, but loves a good fight and bad weather.

Appearance: he is large, about 150-200 lbs. He is a dire wolf after all. He has ocean blue eyes, 2 gold bars above his left eye, an English Navy blue cover-like marking, a brownish red body with a white underside. He has a scar running from below his left eye, shaped like a check mark, then runs across the bridge of his nose, and finally ends in his right brow. He received that scar in a battle with a bear trying to protect his pack, unknown to him they were already dead. He is a gentleman to the ladies, often calling them "milady", and always gives a respectful bow of his head to her, no matter her rank.

Likes: stormy, and cold weather, caves, having casual conversations with all he meets.

Dislikes: hot, muggy weather.

History: Lieutenant was trained for battle, son of a mighty alpha and his beautiful mate. His father had taught him the strategies of battle, and to be a gentleman to the ladies. He never showed Lieutenant love, but his mother did. What his father lacked, his mother made up for. He had a brother, but he died, and his sister is missing, presumed dead.

Family: father, deceased. Mother, deceased. Brother, deceased. Sister, missing, assumed dead.

Friends: none

Members (he/she) doesn't know: all

Members (he/she) doesn't know: all

Members (he/she) doesn't like: unknown

Strengths: smarts, lean, agile body, speed, and brute strength.

Weaknesses: can be quite uncertain at times, and if a special female happens, she may be his weakness.

Crush: none

Mates: none

Pups: none
Serenity
Serenity

Female Join date : 2014-12-23

Back to top Go down

Lieutenant's Biography Empty Re: Lieutenant's Biography

Post by Amethyst Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:20 pm

Nice biography! Do you mind posting in the Joining Forms thread? So that I can accept you. :)
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:52 pm

Oh goodness! So sorry! Thought I did. *runs to forum*
Serenity
Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:59 pm

Welcome to the pack Lieutenant(:
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:15 pm

Thank you Chelsea. I like it here, and hoping I can help bring it back from the edge so to speak. :)
Serenity
Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm

Very nice biography Lieutenant and we hope you do! xD ^^
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Female Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down