The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 5

+23
Frith
Aphrodite
Jace
Sideswipe
Rennah
Four
Siren
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Mistainia
Meadow0115
Kaala
Nakita
Daniel
Brightbane
Cinder Fire
Luna
Dark
Shadow
Amethyst
Sokea
Chelsea
Kendrick
27 posters

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 35 Empty The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Kendrick Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 35 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t332-the-koti-den List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Woof Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:47 pm

Nathan lifted his head to peer at another wolf that had entered the seen. She was jumping around cheerfully, her tail waving left and right non stop. "HI! HI! I'm Brightbane, and you!?" The young female yelled. In the current situation he was in, the male couldn't believe someone was acting so calmly, and he gazed at the she-wolf nervously. Daniel then snapped at the cheerful female. "Quit acting like a pup and find a Celete!" He pinned his ears back further against his head (if that was even possible) and glanced back down at his paws. "We're trying to find a Celete." He heard Daniel say more calmly. Laughter then filled his ears. He looked up, and saw Brightbane leaping around still. "Teehee! I am a pup! and I can't exactly help, I have no idea who's an celete, dum dum!" She laughed.
Woof
Woof

Male Join date : 2013-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:51 pm

Daniel's irritation spilled over. "Look, if you're not going to be helpful, Brightbane, go somewhere else!" She snarled, advancing towards the female. Normally she would laugh along with these kinds of wolves, but with an injured wolf, it wasn't a laughing matter. "I don't care if you don't know a Celete, ask around!" She growled at Dark, turning her back on the two. Sometimes she felt her pack mates were scatter-brained.
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunook Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:58 pm

Shunook turned around seeing daniel abit away with a wounded wolf.over hearing her asking for a celete shunook walked up to her "don't you know anything about healing?" walking past daniel shunook picked up some cob webs and poppi seeds, shunook placed the cob webs on the wounds of the wolf and pushed the poppi seeds toward him "eat these." she walked to the den and laid down inside.
Shunook
Shunook

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:01 pm

Brightbane haltered her bouncing and squinted her eyes at her. "Lets see, maybe I can help your rudeness, Remember theres an dead wolf here as well, be respectful around the dead" Her voice wasn't serious, but playful like the sentence was one big joke.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:05 pm

Shunook wrote:
Shunook turned around seeing daniel abit away with a wounded wolf.over hearing her asking for a celete shunook walked up to her "don't you know anything about healing?" walking past daniel shunook picked up some cob webs and poppi seeds, shunook placed the cob webs on the wounds of the wolf and pushed the poppi seeds toward him "eat these." she walked to the den and laid down inside.
Shunook, you are a Pranice, not a Celete. Act like your rank.

~~~~~

Daniel launched herself at Brightbane, pinning her down to the ground, snarling. "Get out, now." She whispered menacingly into her ear. SHe was acting as if death was a huge joke!
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideswipe Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:41 pm

Sideswipe was sitting by his den as normal he was lost in his thoughts and imagination. he just sat there with a blank stare his tongue out. he was thinking about many things, like animals, plants, the weather stuff like that.
Sideswipe
Sideswipe

Male Join date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Woof Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:43 pm

Nathan watched as Daniel snapped at Brightbane, not sure what to do. "Look, if you're not going to be helpful, Brightbane, go somewhere else!" The cream female snarled. She then turned towards Dark. "I don't care if you don't know a Celete, ask around!" Nathan backed away from the scene, starting to grow even more nervous. Surprisingly, when Brightbane responded, she seemed cheerful.  "Lets see, maybe I can help your rudeness, Remember theres an dead wolf here as well, be respectful around the dead." He found it scarier than Daniel loosing her temper. "Dead... dead wolf?!" He yelled. Daniel then seemed to say something to Brightbane, but he couldn't hear. Nathan tucked his tail between his legs.
Woof
Woof

Male Join date : 2013-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:47 pm

Daniel gave Nathan a brief nod, decided to look for a Celete herself. 'I'd call them worthless but they're like family.' She snorted, the thought entering her. She stomped out of the den, passing Sideswipe without a glance. She decided to head toward the garden, maybe there was some Celetes there?

-Snowberry Garden-
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideswipe Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:51 pm

He thought some more this time about his past...But then Daniel passed he snapped out of it and he noted she was upset so he followed her to ask her what was up. he walked to the snowberry garden where she was headed.

Last edited by Sideswipe on Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sideswipe
Sideswipe

Male Join date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:58 pm

Brightbane flinched in surprise as the wolf leaped onto her, and threatened Brightbane before jumping off and quickly walking out of sight. Jeez, these wolves are more unstable than I thought... Brightbane shook her head, it was unfair to think all the wolves acted the same as one, but they were family and they were likely to share the same pain. She shrugged limply and turned her head towards the wolf with the injury "she's angry issues, eh? now I think of it, she IS pretty worried for an wolf who's not her own..." Brightbane pondered as she sat down and watching the remaining wolves with interest.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35