The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+24
Kiba
Kaala
Kendrick
Luna
Boulder
Shimo
Chelsea
Apatu
Jace
Moonlight
Tsume
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Storm
Cinder Fire
Sokea
Sideswipe
Rennah
Woof
Amethyst
Dark
Brightbane
Shadow
Daniel
28 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 35 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Daniel Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 35 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t370p855-the-koti-den-part-5 List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 35 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:12 pm

The cream pup awoke and exited from her den. Yawning did she look around, padding around did she look for something to do. Seeing a black (Raelyn) wolf, walking to her did she back a hello and wagged her tail. Not knowing the fea was asleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:44 pm

Cinder wakes up from her nap. She yawns and stretches. Lithy appears in her mind. She looks around for her. Wind blows on fur black fur. Cinder uses her nose to detect the pup. She walks towards the pup. She wags her tail. "Good morning Lithy," Cinder says with a smile.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:51 pm

Lithos looked to the voice of Cinder, "Hi! How are you?" The cream furred pup asked. She looked at the black femmen, her head slightly cocked to the side as her honey amber eyes were bright with wonder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:52 pm

After swiftly devouring her meal, the Proti yawned and surveyed her pack mates with a rather bored and cold expression. She wa sjust in a happy mood, but something was nagging her. Something she knew of very well, and hated. Because she just knew what th eending would be. That feeling she got when she was around Sideswipe, but it wasn't him. Sh ejust shrugged it off,.telling herself she was just tired. The cliffs! That was it! She would go climbing later, to get stuff of her mind and have some fun.
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:06 pm

"I'm doing fine, how are you?" Cinder answers. She smiles at the pup. She feels happy every time she sees the pup. Cinder quickly glances at Daniel. She gave her a quick smile and turns her head back at the pup. She wags her tail.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:20 pm

"Im okay... I guess. Trying to settle in. But other than that im fine. I met some wolves so far but I don't think I met the whole pack!" She barked, as she wagged her tail too, a bright grin on her maw. She was still skinny but in the past two days she has put on little my little of more pounds. Yet she still had alot of growing ahead of her. "Wanna do somethen'?" She asked, her southern accent coming out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:25 pm

Cinder smiles at the pup. She wags her tail. "Do what?" She asks. Cinder tilts her head. She laughs a little hearing her southern accent. "And I'm loving your accent," Cinder says with a smile.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:41 pm

Lithium jumped around, full of energy. "How 'bout... Exploring! Or Playing! Or... Well the world ain't one place. Theres many places to descover!" She yapped as Cinder spoke of her accent, "It's my Momma's. She had me down in the south. Where its warm and spring and summer all year 'round! There it was paradise!" She woofed as she stared to the south, back in time with her puphood memorys. Before long she jumped on Cinder, attempting to knock the much larger wolf over. Pulling on her ear playfully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:49 pm

Cinder nods her head. "We can do anything you like," she replies. She widens her eyes when the pup jumps on her. Cinder rolls over and gently nudges the pup playfully. She tickles the pup. She laughs. Snow is all over Cinder.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:53 pm

Litho Barks in glee as she was tickled, "It's a weird sight to see! I hate being tickled... " she giggled as Cinder did so, her mother always did this and she loved it but hated it at the same time. "Lets go hunt! I bet I can bring down an calf!" Her eyes glimmed with mischif as she got off and shook her pelt free of the freezing snow.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:05 pm

Cinder stops tickling Lithy. She feels a little awkward. "I'm sorry, Lithium," she apologizes. She stands up and shakes the snow off of her pelt. Cinder smiles. She always enjoyed hunting. "Well, lets go," she says. Cinder stretches and looks down at the pup.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:14 pm

It wasn't long before the gracious, some might call beautiful light grey fae noticed she had blacked out (went into a quick trance state) after talking to her friends for a while. Getting her consciousness back, quite slowly, she watched as others jostled around, and conversed with one another. Amethyst allowed herself to stand up and feel the wind against her fur, and of course the left over snow on the ground. She always wondered about the snow. Before she could even think about it, she leaned a little closer, thinking it was funny, and listened to what Cinder and the new wolf, Lithy, were talking about. It sounded like they were speaking of a hunting session. Amethyst didn't feel like hunting, so she decided to talk to them for a bit. "Greetings again. Sorry about earlier before. I think I blacked out or something. I went into a trance and never seemed to come out of it until now... Weird, I know. But... Yeah. Hey, by any chance, where is Boulder?" The grey fae began to worry for her son. She hadn't seen him in such a long time. "Boulder! Where are you?" she said in her worried voice. Her ears began to flatten. "Have the two of you seen my pup, Boulder?" she asked as she quickly turned to the two wolves. Waiting impatiently, because that's how she was at the moment, she hoped for a reply.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:17 pm

Lithium nodded her head as an acceptance before hearing Amethyst, "He was just playing in the snow... It was funny! But I think he went over there." The light golden chestnut pup pointed her nose in the direction she thought he was. Then she got up and dashed off, "Race you there!" She howled from behind herself as she kicked up snow. Her long legs helped her run faster, leaping over trunks and snow mounds did she make her way to the plataeu.

-plataeu
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Boulder Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:23 pm

Boulder's ear flicked as he heard his name. He turned his head and saw his mother. Smiling, he headed off to see her. "I'm right here." He said as he looked at her.
Boulder
Boulder

Male Join date : 2014-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:24 pm

Cinder turns her head. She looks at Amethyst. She nods after Amethyst talks about her trance. "Well, I saw him talking to Rennah and Dark the other day. I haven't seen him today," Cinder gives Amethyst a worried look. She would like to help her find Boulder, but she didn't want to stall Lithium's hunting session. She sighs and looks back at Lithium. Cinder sees Lithium running. She straightens her legs to run after her. "Sorry Amethyst, I wish I could help you find him, but I got to go!" Cinder says as she runs after Lithy.

-The Plateau-
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelyn Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:39 pm

Raelyn woke up to an chattering of wolves, but the sound soon went. Groaning, she got up, stretching her muscular black legs before padding out of the den. squinting her eyes in the sudden sunlight, Raelyn walked over to a tree stump. It was slightly black, giving the hint that it must of been struck with lighting during the summer months. Raelyn laid at the stump and silently watched the wolves of the pack, her amber eyes trailing over each wolf, waiting for something to happen.
Raelyn
Raelyn

Female Join date : 2014-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:59 pm

A few saddening moments, not enough to show any tears, but to show enough to seem worried, Amethyst gave a deep sigh, hearing from Lithy and Cinder that they had no idea where Boulder was. "Alright. Thanks for the help, anyhow". But... Before she could even think about slinking away sadly, a small voice was heard and a presence came near her like some wondering shadow. It felt like it was part family, like she knew of this presence. Looking over to her right, seeing a brown and grey wolf, knowing now that it was indeed her son, Boulder. "Oh, Boulder!" she said with a happy cry. Racing over to him, and giving him a hug and nuzzle, she felt very happy to have seen him again. "Wow, Bouldy. You are getting bigger and bigger every day". That was the truth. She could not lie for one second. Not a single drop of lie was in her gold Amber eyes. They sparkled with the truth, something everyone wanted to hear every day. Licking her son's muzzle, she gave a warm smile towards him. "Where were you? Were you around here? I'm very sorry... Earlier I blacked out while talking to my friends. I went into a trance and came out of it hours later with no memory of what I was doing before... I know it sounds crazy, and heck I might even be crazy... But all that matters is, that I have found you and that you are safe and sound". Amethyst's voice got softer as she spoke. Giving a deep breath, she waited for her son to speak.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Boulder Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:14 pm

Boulder found comfort in his mother's embrace. "A trance? Is that healthy?" He asked as he sat to talk with his mother. "And of coarse i've been here. I've kinda just been.. I dont know, around. I'm sorry if i've worried you mom."
Boulder
Boulder

Male Join date : 2014-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:49 pm

Amethyst looked at Boulder and tilted her head to one side, finding it funny that Boulder had no idea if a trance was healthy or not. Looking him in the eyes gently, she decided to tell him what trances really did to wolves like her. "It's okay, Bouldy. Of course trances are healthy. It's like a daydream state. I was okay though. I felt deeply relaxed. But that's how trances work. They're okay I guess...". Leaning on Boulder's soft pelt, Amethyst took in his wonderful scent. Talking of his direct location of where he was earlier, she found relief inside of her, knowing that Boulder was okay. "Okay. Good. I'm sorry that I didn't notice, I should have... But I just slipped into that hypnotic state anyhow...". Licking Boulder, she smiled at him and waited for his reply.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:17 pm

As the winds grew colder and the sun set in the sky Rennah felt an uneasy feeling inside. She couldn't figure out why, but decided to go into the den. As her light footfall lead her to the warm den she whined quietly to herself. The pregnant fae curled up in the den, the nervousness subsiding as she settled into a good sleeping position, the tip of her tail tickling her nose slightly. However she could not sleep, so she just lay there comfortably in the dark of the den.
Rennah
Rennah

Female Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:49 am

The large brute walked around the pack. He guessed they should have known he was here. But no one took notice, stupid wolves.... how would they know if a bears here? he snarled quietly to himself. Sitting down did he watch as a pregnant female ran to her den, smart lass... he thought as he continued to watch the slow pack.
Rain
Rain

Male Join date : 2014-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:46 am

Dark let a loud growl as a new scent met his nose. The massive, scarred brute followed the scent until he was met by the sight of an unfamiliar wolf (Bane). He let out another loud growl. "Another stranger?!" Dark grunted angrily as he approached the wolf. "Alright, straight to it. Why are ye here?" Dark questioned in his rough voice as he stopped in front of the wolf. He was in no mood for conversation, and wanted to get it over with. His red eyes quickly scanned the stranger as he waited for a reply.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:05 pm

The grey hued male heared snarling, turning his broad head the way to see and obsidian brute. "Respect your elders, young one. You wont get very far acten' like your a baboon. Big, angry, and tough." He said camly as he stared at the male, in the eye. "Im no harm so stop acten like that!" He snapped his temper getting the better on him. Getting up did he rise to his full hight, being about the smae size as the galaxy black brute snarled, "I only wish to stay for a bit." He twitched his nose in irritation.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:19 pm

Dark responded with an irritated grunt. "Hmph... I have a right to act like this you know, several times strangers have came out of nowhere and killed a pack member, so I ain't taking any chances." The massive, scarred brute said with with anger in his voice. Dark then turned his back on the wolf. "I'll let someone else talk with ye, I ain't in the mood for it." He said with a grunt as he began to walk away.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:25 pm

Bane sneered silently to himself before yawning. "Well I don't kill wolves for the pleasure of it. I watch them, never know what you may learn. It's always a good idea to study your pack, you may have to fight by their sides. And you never know how they act." He said before getting up and sniffing the air. He was hungry and thirsty, from his long travels. Following the scent of a hare did he stalk it before giving chase. Just getting it before it ran into the safty of its burrow. Snapping the neck did he lay down and enjoy his tasty meal.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next