The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+24
Kiba
Kaala
Kendrick
Luna
Boulder
Shimo
Chelsea
Apatu
Jace
Moonlight
Tsume
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Storm
Cinder Fire
Sokea
Sideswipe
Rennah
Woof
Amethyst
Dark
Brightbane
Shadow
Daniel
28 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 34 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Daniel Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 34 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t370p855-the-koti-den-part-5 List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 34 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Cinder Fire Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:58 pm

Cinder opens her blue eyes. She yawns. She gets up and stretches. Cinder walks to the moose carcass. She feasts on it. She keeps her ears open for any signs of danger.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:06 pm

Dark arrived back at the den, the pup still on his back. He took a quick look around the place before looking for a Celete. "Where's one when you need them?" The massive, scarred brute growled angrily. His red eyes caught sight of Cinder. "Hey, Cinder. I need yer help with this pup." Dark said as he took the pup from his back and gently placed them on the ground. He looked down at the starved pup, before looking back up at Cinder. "Yeah... I could do with some help here..." Dark admitted as his red eyes scanned the area before going back to the pup.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:13 pm

The young pup blink her honey pools up at the wolf, she heared its voice, it was deeper then a females. It was a male! She instandtly opened her eyes wide and fearful, they slitted as she got up growling a warning to the male. Not knowing he just saved her life, She bared her teeth in a snarl but kept tried not to use too much of her lifes energy. "Who are you? And what am I doing here?" She growled as drool came from her ivorys.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:14 pm

Cinder's eyes look at the starving pup. "Oh, poor thing," She sighs. She looks at Dark. "I will glad to help," Cinder says. She turns around rips a large piece of the moose carcass. She drops it in front of the pup. She tilts her head. The black female tilts her head. "Where are the Celetes?" Cinder growls to herself. She chews up some of the food and coughs it back out just in case the pup needs soft food.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:19 pm

Dark's torn ear flicked at growls as he looked down at the pup. "Hmph... the name's Dark, and yer here because of the state yer in." The massive, muscular brute said in his rough voice. "I brought ya here so that someone could fix ye up, if there were any Celetes around..." Dark said with a small snarl, not aimed at anyone in particular. His torn ear flicked at Cinder's words. "Cheers, and aye, I was thinking that myself." Dark said as he stretched quickly before tensing himself up again, preparing himself should anything happen.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:29 pm

Cinder looks at the pup. "Hello, my name is Cinder," she says. "We are trying to help you. You don't look good for your health," Cinder explains. She pushes the food next to the pup.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:31 pm

The smaller pup snorted before looking down at the food a midnight black female gave her. She was going to say something but knew better, her mother taught her better to take what was offered. She got low to the ground as her eyes stayed pinned on the obsidian brute, taking a smaller nip at the food before gobbling it down. She licked her limps before looking at the bigger chunk of meaty flesh. She crawled to it before eating it in savage gulps. For once in months she felt her stomach full and her energy alive. She was still hungry but pushed it away, "Thank you for the meal. I am Lithium, daughter of Kayln and sister to Skylar and Kia. I am greatful for the food but i can look after myself. Just show me the herbs and i'm fine, and if you don't mind that I stay  for a bit until i'm fit for travel. Thank you to the Ma'am named Cinder and to the Sir named Dark." She said in a still weak voice but it came stronger as she rested.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:41 pm

Cinder smiles when Lithium thanked her. She dips her head. "I don't know where the herbs are. I'm a hunter. You might have to ask other Celetes," Cinder replies. She grabs a large leg for herself. She puts it in front of her. "Nice to meet you, Lithium," Cinder says.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:42 pm

Dark grunted at the pup's statement. "No problem, now, I'm off..." The massive, scarred brute said with a small growl as he walked off. He decided to call it a day and walk towards the den. Dark took his usual spot outside, next to the entrance of the den. He laid down and curled himself up, letting another small growl escape from his throat as he closed his red eyes.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:52 pm

Lithy twitched her muzzle to the growl from Dark, dipping her head to Cinder did she get up and sniff the air. "Hmm... I have got a scent to the north... smells like goldenrod. Perfect for healing the weak, and the scent of poppy seeds. I shall return with my bounty of herbs." The langthy fea barked, getting up did she turn, showing her scar clearly in front of Cinder. She then limped off lamely, her scar cutted deep and still hasn't mended her bone and muscles and nerves. She walked for a bit before coming to a golden flower, she had been looking for this herb and nipped its stem before digging up the poppy seeds. she then limped back to the midnight wolf named Cinder, "I have found my bounty." She whined as she set it down and chewed the flower into a pulp. She then ate it and spreaded some on her stiff leg, right where the scar started and ended. Then did she eat 2 seeds and waited for sleep. she layed downbefore gazing at Cinder, "Why is he so grumpy, whats wrong with him?" She asked as she pointed with her nose.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:52 pm

As the days passed by swiftly, not knowing by memory, only one could tell if they payed attention or not. The light grey fae, resting on the ground, lifted her head slowly, taking her time to get used to her surroundings, also taking in some voices that were suddenly heard from other wolves such as her. The air around her seemed a little different in many ways. Had Amethyst been missing out on a whole lot. Maybe. She had fallen asleep not too long ago, but not noticing what could have been very important. The strange scents came to her muzzle and she took it in like something sweet had been made. A few other new comers had arrived at the Koti Den. Realizing now that this was indeed a happy day. Slowly getting to her paws, the light grey fae walked over to the conversing wolves, two of which she had already noticed beforehand. "Greetings, new comer. Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack. What might your name be?" Amethyst spoke with pride in her voice, and it seemed so kind and gentle like. Siting down with her posture being A-Okay, she smiled, waiting for a response back.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:10 pm

Cinder frowns when she sees the scar on the pup. She watches the pup heal herself. She smiles again. Cinder curls up next to the pup. "I don't know," she answers. Cinder moves her nose, smelling something familiar. She gets up and stands over the pup. She sees Amethyst. Cinder smiles and moves to the side. "Greetings Amethyst," she says.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:30 pm

Rennah felt a sense of deja vu as Dark brought the young new comer to the pack. She felt a desire to nurture the young one, but decided to give her a little space until she got used to the place. Rennah lay comfortably in the warm den, occasionally looking down at her stomach and thinking of the baby.
Rennah
Rennah

Female Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:01 pm

Lithium looked at Cinder, "He seems sad... or angry." She gazed at the obsidian male, More like alone.... She thought before directing her gaze to a light greyish silver wolf. Getting up did she bow with one leg tucked and the other spreaded out. The cream fea always greeted higher ranked wolves like that, her mother taught her to and she wont abandoned her respect and proper. "Greetings Ma'am, You can call me Lithium or Lithos or anything you wish. I useally go by Lithy for a shorter name. I thank you for welcoming me into a large pack... but im not sure if i'll stay.... I havn't been around other wolves since my sisters tragic death.... and my useless savage brother! she thought silently before getting up, her hunches once more looking like their poking through the delicate flesh. She looked around seeing unknown wolves that strongly smeeled like the pack, but there was this sweet honey like arorma that hung somewhere. She flicked her ears in intrest to find the source of the smell, picking up her head to smell better, "Whats that smell... smells like berrys. Oh! I  know what they are! Escuse me but i must find this smell... I may need it for my health." She yipped before bowing once more and frolicing to the smell, coming across the plant. Dazzled with the blackish red berries. bitting off a stem did she run back before stopping at a blueish pink plant. Knowing what it was did she pick up some of the leaves and ran back to the camp. Eating some of the berries for her perfect leg before looking over to a white plump female (Rennah). Picking up the leaves did she walk to her and and sink into a submission to show she was no throught though her fur was matted and bloody and full of leaves sticks and dirt, "Here are some Borage Leaves, they will help you reprotuct your milk for you unborn pup. Sorry about it I got carried away, I nurished by mom when she was sick and helped my sister with her perfect paw. I was the nerd at herbs and healing. " She set the leaves down before grooming herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:24 pm

Rennah smiled at the wolf. "I am a friend, you can be relaxed around me. And thank you for the herbs. Oh you poor thing look at you. You remind me of me when i was a pup. Do you have anyone to care for you? I know your nearly an adult, only a few months to go, but i remember what it was like not having someone to care for you. If you need anything just let me know." The gentle fae said. Through her blue opal eyes shown worry and motherly concern.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:38 pm

Storm sniffed the air, looking for something to hunt. Once he found a scent trail he followed it, "An elk," He noted. "Thats just what i was craving." He smirked as he aproached his target. The brute crouched down low and stalked the elk. It was a little younger than an adult so it would be an easy kill. He leapt and sprang into a sprint, his lean body making it very easy to catch up to the elk. Sinking his fang like teeth into it's hind he dug his back legs into the snow, attempting to slow it down. As the elk ran out of breath he let go, as he too was out of breath. Storm watched as his pray ran a little ways away, then he sprinted back over to it with fresh energy while it was tired. He sank his teeth into it's neck and wrestled it to the ground. Because he was not very muscular it took some time to pin it down, the pray's pulse started to dim as a minute passed. Blood slowly trickled down it's neck and his maw. The elk gave one blow with it's hoof to Storm's shoulder before it finally died. As he dragged it back to the den, catching his breath he mumbled, "Thank you for your sacrifice and sustenance." His mate had installed this phrase into his memory, reminding him that all life was precious. Once he got to the den he dropped the elk and ripped off a hind leg, laying to eat it. He looked to his mate before eating, making sure she would eat. "You looked hungry, and i was as well, so i got this for you." He said as he took the first bite of his catch. He looked to the bruse now forming on his shoulder. "The elk only gave me a slight wound, it will heal in no time, just a bruise." He looked over to the young newcomer. "There is plenty if you would like some." He offered.
Storm
Storm

Male Join date : 2013-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:50 pm

Rennah greeted her mate, nuzzling him. "Yes thank you, I was hungry." The fae took a chunk of the torso meat and sat quietly to eat it. Hearing Storm's suggestion to Lithy, she added. "Yes, Lithy this is my mate Storm, and you really should eat some of this. We couldn't possibly finish it ourselves and you look hungry."
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Boulder Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:02 pm

Boulder picked up the scent of dead elk and heard his stomach growl. He padded over to his friends, and was about to to say hi before he noticed a fae about his age. "Hey I'm Boulder, Amethyst's son." He said. Then he looked to his friends and then to the elk that was still mostly in tacked. "Can i have some?" He asked.
Boulder
Boulder

Male Join date : 2014-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:06 pm

Storm licked his red stained maw, having finished his meal. "Sure Boulder, dig in! Like i told Lithy there is plenty." He said as he stood to stretch.
Storm
Storm

Male Join date : 2013-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:26 pm

Lithium smiled at Rennah, "Yeah its not fun, I always looked after my mom and sister, I tried for my brother but he never letted me. He didn't like me since I was the 'runt who grew powerful' in his eyes. I did everything before my sister and him. Mother was alwas sick since she gave birth to us, I think it was my sister whom cause her low imune sistym, she was born deformed and I honeslty think my brother was messed up. He killed my sister and ate her after mother died! He gave me this to pay for protecting my helpless sister." She whined as she showed her perfect leg, a pink scar ran to her right upper flank to down her belly. Looking around did she see a white male who was slightly wounded (Storm) but carring an elk. Getting up did she bare her teeth and look at him with unease, she was scared of males but she wanted to over come it. "Thanks, and sorry for my behavior. im not used to males...." She said before getting up slowly with her still healing leg and weak bones. Lithy walked over to the elk and took a small portion. Going back did she flick an ear at Boulder before ripping into the red meat. it didn't last long before she got to the bone, her belly still growling. Getting up did she once more go to the elk but grabed more then a pup could eat, she tried to stop her hunger but after eating scraps and water for 2 months and a half, you would eat anything, Sitting back down did she savagly digg in eating all the flesh to the bone. She chewed the white bone to hold off on her hunger.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:52 am

Rennah looked at Lithy with a sence of understanding. Her story toucher Rennah's heart. The fae stood and decided to get some fresh air. "I'll be around if you need anything Lithy." She said before her light footfall lead her out of the den. Out of her peripheral vision did she see the all to familiar rock. The rock that she has spent many a hour viewing the world as a pup, and where she and Storm spent time together alot. She remembered when it took alot of effort to climb the rock when she was a very young pup, and how it was just an easy jump away now. She hopped unto the elevated surface of the rock, which was smooth and comforting. She lay on her side, watching the sun as it danced in the distance. The snow was glistening and in the distance she saw some field mice searching for food. She smiled as the peaceful day relaxed her.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelyn Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:40 pm

Raelyn quietly watched the wolves at the dens silently, listening and observing. The pups named boulder and lithian was the first pups she saw of the pack. Raelyn had a hunch that they were not a lot of pups. In her old pack, pups were being birthed all the time to make up for the wolves who died. Sighing, she padded in the first den she spotted and curled up in a corner, her amber eyes slightly glowing in the dark. "Mmm... not every pack will have the same customs of my pack..." Raelyn whispered silently before closing her eyes and resting her head on her paws. Before falling asleep, Raelyn thought of her own family. Her sister bree and her brother renner. She hadn't seen them for what felt like forever. Raelyn had told them before she left her old pack that she was going up to the mountains. Her siblings did not want to go, but she had noticed they looked quite sad when she left. Maybe they have changed their mind, and Raelyn did not miss her mother and father one bit, it was normal for the wolves of the lost years to forget about their parents when they learn to care for themselves. Her thoughts clear, Raelyn fell in a light, short nap.
Raelyn
Raelyn

Female Join date : 2014-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:06 pm

The younger pup nodded to Ren, she was tired as didn't sleep well on her travels, always fearing her brother would find her. Getting up did she strech and yawn before limping off to a den. Sniffing the insides of it did she sneeze not being used to the smell o the pack. Shaking her head did she go into the snow before digging. Finishing her den did she go off looking for sticks, finding a few did she place them in the den to make it more sturdy. Then the cream pup went to find moss and leaves, before heading back did she decide to find more herbs in case someone needed them. She was used to being the healer in her pack so she might as well take up that spot as well. After setting her bedding up did she go to look for the list of herbs she memorized with ease. 'Borage Leaves, Burdock Root, Chevil, Coltsfoot, Dock, Dried Oak Leafs.' She kept repeating the herbs. finding them all did she walk back to her den and put them inside. Thinking of Storm did she get up grabing her oak leaves and dock before walking to him. "I see you have a scratch, I brought some herbs to help with the wound. Here is Dock, its a plant that helps soothe the wound. And these leaves are oak leaves, they help with infection." She woofed before chewing the oak leaves into a pulp, then did she spread it with her tongh. Her fur stood on end as she was so close to a brute but she ignored the screaming voice in her head. Finishing did she lick the snow to clean her tongh before doing the dock, "This might sting" She barked before putting the poletice on, "there that should do it." She said before getting up and padding into the forest, hungry. Before long she came to a bird, stalking it did she jump killing it and then killing a rabbit. Walking back to the den did she pluck the feathers off the jay and ate her fill before falling asleep in her nest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:15 pm

Dark slowly opened his red eyes as he woke up. The massive, scarred brute slowly got onto his paws as he let out a loud yawn. He shook himself and began his daily patrols. Dark growled as his heavy steps left his claws sinking into the ground with each step. He let out a snarl as he took in the scents the air carried. "Hmph... nothing out of the ordinary today..." The massive, muscular male said with an irritated grunt. Dark just shook his head angrily as he continued to patrol.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Boulder Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:53 pm

Boulder had finished his meal and decided to go do something. He was kinda bored as he headed off in the direction of a more forested area. The young brute smelled the air, looking for something to do. He pounced into a pile of freshly fallen powdery snow, his fur now covered in a dust of white. He rolled playfully in the snow, his back to the ground. He jumped and ran a little, only to jump back into the snow. He played like that for a while before he sat in the snow watching the other wolves do there day to day business.
Boulder
Boulder

Male Join date : 2014-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next