The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+24
Kiba
Kaala
Kendrick
Luna
Boulder
Shimo
Chelsea
Apatu
Jace
Moonlight
Tsume
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Storm
Cinder Fire
Sokea
Sideswipe
Rennah
Woof
Amethyst
Dark
Brightbane
Shadow
Daniel
28 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 28 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Daniel Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 28 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t370p855-the-koti-den-part-5 List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 28 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Amethyst Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:32 pm

The female Proti gave a deep sigh as she looked up at the almost starry night sky. It was almost dark and a few shadows were soon to be seen by the bright moon. Amethyst still worried for her soon to be an adult Boulder. What was she ever going to do about him having color blindness?? It didn't make any sense to her of how he managed to loose his color vision. "Boulder... I don't want to loose you the way I lost my mate and the way I lost my good friend, Rad. Please... Just stay with me here... Hopefully we can find a cure to make that problem go away...". Amethyst leaned her head on Boulder, softly, their fur touched. It was a very pleasant feeling. The wind blew softly against her grey pelt. She sadly looked over and saw two other wolves, whom, from the looks of it, liked each other very much. "Looks like they are planning on being mates..." thought Amethyst deeply inside her mind. Her attention slipping away from the two wolves in the distance and onto Boulder again, she tried to give a smile. "I love you, Boulder. Even if you don't have your color vision... I'm glad you seem to be alright".
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Boulder Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:42 pm

Boulder looked at his mother and smiled. "I feel fine. And I promise I wont ever leave you as long as you need me." He hated his mom being sad or worried. His ear flickered and he saw two wolves in the distance, but couldn't make out who they were. He shrugged and looked back to his mom.
Boulder
Boulder

Male Join date : 2014-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:50 pm

A loud growl could be heard, as Dark awoke from his slumber. The massive, scarred brute got up to his paws, stretched, and began to patrol the area like he usually did. His red eyes scanned the area, sometimes falling onto the wolves in the vicinity, before going back to the environment around them. Dark let out another growl as his torn ear flicked at every noise that he heard. As his claws sank into the ground, he finally stopped and sat down, looking around before thinking of what he should do next.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:52 pm

Storm felt eyes on him, but shrugged the feeling off. He looked at his soon to be mate and smiled. "I'm fine. How are you?" He asked, looking her over for any signs of poor health. "Your coat looks shiny today." He noticed. He sat and waited for a response, looking at her sparkling eyes.
Storm
Storm

Male Join date : 2013-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:07 pm

Rennah blushed and looked away to the moon. "Thanks." She said in a slightly hushed tone. The young fae wasn't used to getting compliments. "Im fine. But I need to tell you something." She whispered in his ear, their own little secret.
Rennah
Rennah

Female Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:32 pm

Seth yawned before getting up slowly, "Stupid ribs..." He snarled to himself "Well I am going off, ladys hopefully we will meet again." He bowed to the two before stalking off to the shadows he loved so dearly. Finding a mound of snow that was in the shadows did he dig into the freezeing snow. Finishing his digging did the crimson white brute lay in it as the snow fell in many shapes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:55 pm

Cinder trots off deeper into the forest. She then runs as fast as she can towards the scent of elk. She sees an elk herd. Cinder stalks them until she sees a large male elk. Her eyes get darker and they focus on the elk. The elk looks up, sensing that something is nearby. Cinder dashes at it with power. She pounces on its back and she stabs its neck with her claws. The elk tries to shake her off. Cinder falls off slightly and she digs her claws into the elk's neck deeper. She pulls its neck towards her and she bites its throat. Cinder twists its neck to make sure that it was dead. In a few seconds, the elk was dead. Cinder drags the elk towards the den. She drops its neck and she pants for a while. In a few minutes, she was enjoying her meal.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaala Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:40 am

Kaala looked at the two wolves walk off in their direction. She looked at them leave until she couldn't see them anymore. Kaala curls up In a tightly puffy ball. She had been waiting to go sleep for a while now,she needed to have rest. Soon she closes her eyes and falls In a deep sleep.
Kaala
Kaala

Female Join date : 2013-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunook Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:45 am

Shunook looked around with a worried eye. Her tail flicked across the ground beneath her. She got up seeing kaala and walked over. she picked up some snow in her maw and tossed at her. "Haha! Come on lets play sleepy!" She said hyper and waited for a reply.
Shunook
Shunook

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaala Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:03 am

Kaala wakes up immediatly has she has been tossed snow. She stands up imediatly. "Hey, not cool.." Kaala says looking fustrated somehow. She hated being waked up, espicially when she had managed to fall into a deep sleep. She glared at nookie who said to play. Kaala looked at Shunook in confusion. "Play what?" She asks, stretching herself before sitting down.
Kaala
Kaala

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:34 am

Cinder enjoys her carcass. She watches the two wolves (Shunook and Kaala) while she eats. She smiles. Her blue eyes settle back on the carcass. Cinder yawns and keeps eating.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunook Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:52 am

Shunook gave an evil smile and threw snow at Kaala. "How about that?" she asked. her tail flicked nerviously. Her ears perked and muscles tense but ready to dodge.
Shunook
Shunook

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaala Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:06 pm

Kaala watched shy nook give her an evil smile and threw her snow. She shooks the snow off very quickly. Then she haves a grimace face to nookie,before throwing snow at her." You really wanna play this game,don't you?" She says smiling evilly.
Kaala
Kaala

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:06 pm

Jace hung at the edge of the trees, his broader face slightly emerging from the shadows. His insanely creepy smile just barely visible. The brute snorted, watching the others go about their ways. His talon like nails digging into the ground below him. His gut tightened. Eyes narrowed. He bit down on his tongue, blood trickled from the hardly deep cut. The smell lingered around him. Dark, yet charming features sagged as his shoulders slumped. Ears remained cocked atop his head. His heart beat was a rapid drumming noise against his chest. Not of fear, nor nervousness. Hyperventilated(spellcheck) breaths escaped his slightly parted muzzle.
Jace
Jace

Male Join date : 2013-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunook Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:15 pm

Shunook smiled and tackled kaala into the snow face planting her in it. "Yeah i do!" She said hyper before running back. Her Deep amber eyes glowed with excitment as she waited for kaalas move.
Shunook
Shunook

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaala Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:21 pm

Kaala immediately stands back up and shakes the snow off her pelt. She didn't really like the snow,somehow. Kaala pushes shunook before throwing we snow in the face."fine then lets play." She says going an evil look.
Kaala
Kaala

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:28 pm

The grey fae gave a deep breath, her gold Amber eyes locked onto Boulder for a few moments. Her ears turning in all directions to hear various voices from other pack members. It felt more comforting just to be outside in the refreshing air than to just be stuck inside of the Koti Den. Amethyst almost wished she could've watched over Boulder more. She kept noticing the scrapes on his body. "They'll heal soon..." a voice in her mind told her. Heck, like she wanted to believe that little statement. For a few moments, she saw a few wolves playing around in the left over snow on the ground. It made her smile, and some of her worries faded off and into the distance far away from her mind. It hurt her a little to be worried for too long about something not to be worried about. But it felt 10 times better to watch others playing around and having fun. It made her mind relax deeper, sort of speak. "Look at that, Boulder... They are playing around like little pups. This really takes my mind off of things. Wouldn't you agree?" Her smile became bigger as she watched the two females play around. Her heart being repaired quickly from little depression to total happiness. It never occurred to Amethyst that fun made her feel better until now.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunook Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:44 am

Shunook stumbled back getting hit with snow, then grinned. she moved behind a bush and kicked up snow towards kaala. Laughing she rolled onto her back and looked at the sky, getting bored again.
Shunook
Shunook

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaala Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:11 am

Kaala ignored the snow that shunook threw her.she was stunned to see ameythst and boulder over there. She looked at shunook for a moment."be right back.." Kaala says in a happy voice. She throws snow into shunook's face and runs to amethyst and boulder. Boulder seemed to have grown,but amethyst looked the same. Kaala wags her tail happily." Haven't seen ya in ages!" Kaala says overjoyed. She could hardly believe that she had found amethyst..but where was arrow..she wondered to herself. At the moment kaala didn't want to bother amethyst with questions especially if it was bad news. Kaala sat down and turned to boulder. She couldn't believe it how much he had grown,it was unbelievable..
Kaala
Kaala

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:22 am

Turning her head slightly to one side, the female Proti noticed a wolf, standing right beside her. It felt very exciting to have seen another wolf, whom she had not seen in such a long time. Taking her gaze off of her almost full grown son and onto the other fae (Kaala), she gave a warm smile that went across her whole maw. "Kaala?? Is that really you??" Amethyst asked questionably. Not to make it seem like that she didn't know Kaala from the start, but because it had been so many months since the last time that she had seen a wonderful wolf like herself. "Wow! I haven't seen you in forever! You look a little concerned. Are you... Surprised about my mate not being there for me anymore?? I'm just guessing, if not, it could mean something else. But I guess you could tell me otherwise". The Proti went silent for a moment. She wanted Kaala to have a chance to speak her mind about why she felt a little concerned about her. Her smile stayed the same, wanting to converse with Kaala for a while. It felt like a whole new world. Except it was a world of talking to wolves she had not seen in ages at least. Getting comfortable, she sat down, tail relaxed by her side, waiting for the cream colored wolf to speak.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaala Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:31 am

Kaala looks into amethyst eyes. "Yes it's really me!" She says laughing. Kaala loves amethyst,she was nice and friendly and also beautiful. Kaala gives her a comforting smile. Kaala listened to the female's word until she was done."I was actually concerned..about why you were all alone with boulder.." She says. Though something stunned kaala when the amethyst said about her mate. Was he dead she wondered to herself. She wouldn't dare ask amethyst that question it would be disrespectful so she stayed quiet and waited for amethyst to say something.
Kaala
Kaala

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:18 pm

Amethyst kept her ears at perk for Kaala was and sounded concerned still. Her Amber gold eyes looked gently into Kaala's eyes. Giving a fairly deep sigh, Amethyst began to speak what could be the saddest thing any wolf could handle. "Alright..." she began, looking down at her paws and then back at Kaala again. "...Do you want to know what happened with Arrow?" Her voice became softer as she spoke with emotion in her heart, the deepest place possible. She spoke again, her voice a little softer than before. "...I... Was asleep in the Koti Den. ...When I woke up... ...Arrow was nowhere to be seen... But, when I slowly crawled out, wondering if he was lost... ...A scent came to my nose... It was the scent of... ...of...". Amethyst paused for a moment to take a deep, sad breath. "...Death!" she whispered a little louder. But then her voice got soft and audible again. "...And there he lay... My own mate... Dead... On the ground... I never got to say my goodbyes until a red and white brute shoved the dead Arrow towards me... I was in deep, deep depression. I NEVER thought that day would come. It kept getting deeper and deeper with every time that I looked at him, dead on the ground...". Amethyst wanted to cry again, but it was hard not to. She didn't want Kaala to see her deep sadness. Looking at the ground, she said her last sentence. "...Arrow was mine...". Tears came running down her face again. She hated to tell such a sad story. But if it meant telling a friend, it meant that she had to ventilate it out. It wasn't healthy to keep tears inside. She had to let them out sometime. And that was what she did. She looked back up at Kaala. Her words now a soft Whisper. "Do you now see why I am alone with Boulder now?" As Amethyst paused to try to relax, she allowed Kaala to speak once again.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaala Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:26 pm

Kaala saw that amethyst had trouble saying what happened.she didn't even expect her to tell what happened,since it's hard to tell things like that. Kaala looked sad at the news and felt sorry for amethyst and boulder. At least boulder has a great mother who loves him and takes care of hi everyday..she thought to herself. Right now kaala didn't know how to react. She was stunned. Kaala saw amethyst have tears rolling down her cheek..it was sad. She wished he could comfort amethyst but kaala doesn't know how..she never had too before. Kaala looks at the ground." I'm sorry amethyst..for everything..shouldn't have asked you that..it was disrespectful..of me.." Kaala says embarrassly
Kaala
Kaala

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:37 pm

It was hard for Amethyst to stop with the deep sadness, but she had to. For she had already been this depressed beforehand. Her ears perked at what could have been an apology from Kaala. "No. It wasn't disrespectful. Not to me at least. Ya know... I have to let things go sometimes... And plus it isn't very healthy to keep deep sadness inside of you forever. Listen... I had to vent it all out if it meant telling a special friend like yourself. If someone forced me to vent something out, then I would consider that, disrespectful. But what you did was helpful. You helped me, Kaala. I couldn't keep that deep depression inside of me for decades at only once. We all have to vent things out at times, right?" Amethyst gave another deep breath, deeper than before, just to calm her nerves. Her eyes stopped watering as she talked in her normal voice towards her best friend. Although it still sounded quite soft, considering now she was trying to recover from the sadness again. "Thanks Kaala. You are truly a respectful pack member. Never forget that, okay?" Amethyst got up and slowly padded over to Kaala. Licking her in a friendly manor on her cheek.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaala Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:57 pm

Kaala felt a tear rolling down her cheek. She looked at amethyst and nuzzles her. "Amethyst you're a good friend, people can't have a better friend then you..you're nice,respectful,and you beautiful..you also care for others..which is really nice of you." Kaala have a small comforting smile before whipping her tear off. She felt lucky to have amethyst..and she was. Boulder will be just like his mother she thought to herself. She looked at boulder then at amethyst. "How old is he now?" She asks curiously. She knew she hadn't seen amethyst in ages..she hadn't been there for amethyst..when she needed someone and she didn't see boulder grow..it was sad. Kaala was mad at herself for this reason.
Kaala
Kaala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next