The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+22
Brightbane
Macy2
Katana
Swift
Daniel
Kendrick
Sharon
Tsume
Sokea
Dark
Yoki
Eis
Shadow
Amethyst
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Luna
Siren
Chelsea
Nakita
Ghost
Macy
26 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 28 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 28 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 28 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:03 am

Arrow walks around her "grate follow me then he said". He walks past the river fear flashing in his eyes. "Just over this hill the we are there". He barks over his shoulder. Once they got over the hill pools of water were every were from the warm weather but a cool breeze blew in his fur and air." Well here we are". He said as they got to the bottem. The food is over there. A big elk was there. And water down by the river we passed by." He smiled " its nice to see you again". He walked off to a gray wolf laying down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:15 am

She nods and walks to the dead elk. she eats very little, not wanting to anger the pack. when she's done eating she walks back to the top of the hill. she walks around small pools of water and reaches the top. she scans the area, wondering if theres any other wolves to worry about. she sighs annoyed and walks back to Arrow. "who's that?" she barks curious, her ears flicking up. she walks to the gray wolf and sniffs it. she waits for Arrow's reply.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:07 am

Amethyst wakes up from a very deep sleep to find her mate and an unfamiliar wolf standing just a few feet away. She gave a big yawn just to get some of the sleepiness out of her. "Arrow, is this a friend?" She asked. She sniffed the air a little to get the scent of the unfamiliar wolf. She wasn't going to fight because overall, she HATED to fight. "Hello. Who might you be?" She asked the unfamiliar wolf, trying to be the nice wolf there.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:11 am

"my name is Rad, your name is..." she says, glancing at Arrow. this must be his mate. she smiles and try's to look friendly, but her belly swims with butterflies, her shyness getting the better of here. her smile wavers and she paws at the ground awkwardly, hoping the conversation will be quick.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:20 am

"Amethyst" She says friendly. "You don't have to be scared of me..." She then looked at Rad and noticed that she was awkwardly pawing at the ground. "You alright? You still seem a little nervous..." She tried to make her voice quite soothing. Just so Rad could get a chance to calm down a little. She stood up and looked at Rad, but very gently in her eyes. She awaited a reply from her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:31 am

she stops pawing at the ground and she snorts lightly. "Arrow found me." she says confident. she looks around the cave, avoiding looking at amethyst out of respect. "so, how you keep warm here? i was born down south so i'm used to the warmth, not the chilly air of here' she asks staring at the back of the cave.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:31 am

"Oh I just mostly stay in this den. Everyone is welcomed here any time" Amethyst replies. She looked at her mate who was apparently next to Rad and smiles at him. She gives another yawn and gets up to stretch. Her back muscles flex as she gives a big stretch as far as she could. "You wanna come inside the den? I bet you're getting quite chilly out here" she asks Rad. She waits for a reply from her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:22 pm

Dark opened one eye as he woke up, he had slept outside of the dens again. He stood up and and stretched, yawning as he did so. "hmph... rather peaceful today..." Dark mumbled as he looked around, "Might as well look around the place..." he yawned as he began to walk around.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:46 pm

"yes." she says glad. at first when she walks in the cave she shivers at how cold it is. but it warms up quickly. her tail twitches curiously and she drops her head and sniffs the hard rock for any thing. "it's... nice." she barks stiffly and looks back at amethyst. her dark green eyes stern and focused.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:55 pm

Amethyst smiles. "I'm glad you think it's nice. It's one of the biggest dens I know of. I think you will be very happy here". She goes to her spot where she likes it most. Way deep inside the den. She looks at the rose her mate had given to her a while ago. She still loved it. The Rosie's aroma filled the den with its sweet scent. She loved that smell. She felt hungry, for her stomach was quite empty. She walked out of the den, her tail between her legs as she walked. She saw a hare nearby and went for a quick kill. After a while she knew that she wouldn't be able to do this, for she had a tiny pup inside her now. During the months she would grow more and more tired. She ate the hare rather quickly and sat down. Her gold eyes fixed upon the scenery that looked so beautiful.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:11 pm

rad walks back outside of the cave and looked at the white landscape. she sighs dreamingly thinking about Arrow and amethyst. their a perfect couple, she can tell already. she gets up and walks to the surrounding forest, looks for bones to chew on. she walks on, avoiding trees. she bends her head up and sniffs the air for a old carcass. she smells a faint tang and she follows the scent, eager to have something to do. she reaches a carcass of a rabbit and she rips a bone from it. she walks back, carrying the bone lightly in her jaws. her tail goes in between her legs when she reaches back. she lays down by the den and chews on the bone.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:40 pm

Dark yawned as he passed by the dens. Looking around, he realized that he basically knew no one. "Whatever... it still feels rather... nice... to be here..." he yawned, "Why am I so tired?" Dark laughed quietly as he walked on, dragging his tail across the ground.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:04 pm

Amethyst walked out of the den to see Ghost outside the den. She walked up to her and licked her on her cheek. "It's really nice to see you again. How's your leg?" She asked. She was very curious about the fact that Ghost was still limping a little and curious of how the leg was doing so far. She layed down near the hill hoping that Ghost would do the same and waited for a reply from her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:12 pm

Ghost smiled when she saw Amethyst and giggled"My leg is fully healed, but it healed crooked so I have to limp around for the rest of my life". She said and sat beside her friend. Her round plump belly scooted to both sides when she laid down. Her bright blue eyes were filled with a motherly love that she was beginning to develop
Ghost
Ghost

Female Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:18 pm

Amethyst smiled at the fact that Ghost's leg was fully healed, but surprised to hear that the leg was crooked. "Oh. I bet that's hard to do 24/7. To limp around like that all the time". She looked at Ghost in the eyes and smiled brightly. Her gold eyes sparkled with delight of seeing her best friend again. She scooted over to Ghost and lay her head on her side, but very gently, as she noticed that Ghost had a plump belly. "Are those pups that you have in there?" She whispered quietly to her. She waited for a reply.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:25 pm

Ghost smiled and nodded as amethyst asked if she had pup inside her. Her blue eyes lit up"me and iron are having a baby girl". She smiled happily and wagged her tail. She rested her head on amethysts neck
Ghost
Ghost

Female Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:35 pm

Amethyst smiled even more. "That's awesome! Congrats! I think I'm going to have a baby boy. That's what Arrow and I think of the tiny pup that's inside me now is gonna be". She sighed happily as she noticed Ghost resting her head on her neck. "These are gonna be some happy times. I also hope that you get to see Iron again some time soon. Seems like you haven't heard from him in a long time..." Amethyst's tail curled around Ghost. She was very happy to be with her again.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:34 pm

The masculine wolf emerges from his home in the rock, greeting the frost-beaten earth with a firm and noble stare. He looked over the pack, now, and with great pride. The pack was growing, but they needed to be stronger. He weaved his way through the crowds, and trotted up the side of the mountain. From there, he sat himself down near the top and watched over the lands below, covered in white.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:36 pm

Daniel, who was proudly doing her job as a Saimoor again, was slightly above Siren. Seeing the large male, she lept down from her perch and landed beside him, skidding slightly but finding her footing. "A good morning to ya Siren!" She said happily, waving her tail in greeting with a smile.
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:38 pm

"Evening," he said patiently, drawing out the word with his deep voice. He swished his tail through the snow behind him, and moved his green eyes towards the yellow wolf. "How are you?" He hated smalltalk.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:41 pm

"I'm great! She said happily, glad to be a Saimoor once more. "I just want to explore, see what has been dsicovered or what I haven't seen yet! She exclaimed, spinning around in a curcle.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:43 pm

"Intresting," Siren said, his eyes below on the land that stretched out before them. He blinked, and intook a breath. Fall would be upon them before they knew it, and it was up to him to keep them healthy. He'd done it before, though, and he'd do it again.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:46 pm

"Yes indeed. Wpuld you like to explore with me?" She as,ed, wanting to be polite to her Doyen. The female sat down and scratched behind her ear, getting bored.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:48 pm

half way through her bone, she see's another wolf laying next to Amethyst. she lazily gets up and walks into the forest with the bone, not wanting to disturb their conversation. she sighs kicking the snow as she walks. her eyes full of frustration.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:50 pm

"Sure, I haven't walked with the land for a long while." He said, happy that he wouldn't have to sit through a rather formal conversation - as those got boring. He stood up and stretched, the bit of snow falling from his pelt, and began walking down the mountain and through the trees, in the opposite direction of the den.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next