The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+22
Brightbane
Macy2
Katana
Swift
Daniel
Kendrick
Sharon
Tsume
Sokea
Dark
Yoki
Eis
Shadow
Amethyst
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Luna
Siren
Chelsea
Nakita
Ghost
Macy
26 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 34 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 34 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 34 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Ghost Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:23 pm

Ghosty woken up from a nap and licked her pups little face. Loud tiny squeaks and cries could be heard coming thought the den. Her bright blue eyes were kit up happily to see her little girl squeak for the first time in her life. "Come here baby". She cooed and picked the pup up to get her to suckle.

Nova cried and squeak her black ears and paws squirming and flickering around. She whined, whimpered and squeaking hungry. Her bod had little black and grey splotches near the base of her rump and instead of a black diamond like her mommy's she had a bright, shining silver one.
Ghost
Ghost

Female Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:25 pm

Amethyst felt and heard Solace talk very soothingly to her. She took a deep breath and tried to calm down. It wasn't very good for her to be stressed while she was pregnant with a little pup. She relaxed when she felt Solace licking her softly on her muzzle. "Thanks, Solace..." She said trying to cheer up. Her heart slowed to a steady pace and she lay closer to her. "Yeah... I should have faith in him... I'll try not to worry too much, but it might be kinda hard..." She lay her head down on the ground and tapped her tail on the ground softly. She perked her ears to Solace's soft words as she continued to talk to her in a soothing mannor.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:25 pm

Arrow flicked his ears to a wolfs voice (solace) and his mates. he got up and walked out of the den a little angry but glad his mate cares. he came out of the den proudly a little fluffed up. " I don't want any ones pity" he growld then walked off almost triping him self. he walked to the hill and sat down alone tears falling down his face. he howled a long sad misery howl, then fell to the ground crying.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:32 pm

The faes tawny eyes narrowed toward the male, as he passed her and amethyst. Before becoming into a breakdown. 'This can't be good.....' Solace had thought before giving a glance toward her friend. Then rising as she paced toward the male immediately. "Come on you can do this. Get up please," the canid whined softly as she whispered phrases toward arrows ear, as she gave a soft amount of nudges among his side, light enough not to hurt him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:40 pm

Amethyst perked her ears to Arrow's growl to her. "Sounds like he doesn't really care that I was sad..." She looked over far away and heard another one of her friends, (Ghost). She ran all the way to where she was. After she got there, she realized that Ghost had a pup. She went inside the den carefully as not to scare the pup. "Hey Ghost... Cute puppy..." She said almost sadly. She crept toward Ghost slowly as to not disturb the pup and layed down a few inches from them. "Arrow got mad at me when he saw that I was sad...". She looked at Ghost and waited for a reply from her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:46 pm

Ghost smiled at amethyst entering then her eyes soften. "Come here and let me give ya some advice baby-doll". She whispered curing around her pup more.
"See males are all about ego, they don't like being felt sorry for. If you feel sorry for them, then they feel weak". She said and licked amethyst lips. "Best thing to do is if he is yelling at you, don't let him near the pup when it's born until he calms down." She says and nuzzles amethyst.

Nova squeaked and pawed her mothers tit trying to get milk flowing, but to no success so she started crawling around having heard another heart beat. She numbed right into another chest and her sensitive nose went up in pain as she squeaks and wines loudly, but somehow nuzzles close to the new fae.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:56 pm

Amethyst looks at Nova and smiles. She tries to talk in a whispered tone. "Aren't you supposed to be with your mommy?" She smiled at Ghost as she liked her advice she gave. "Hey thanks for the advice... Now I understand about the feelings of male wolves. I guess I should try to not feel sorry for Arrow as much. Like you said, he might get more mad the more I feel sorry". She felt Ghost's little puppy nuzzle into her fur. She laughed. But only slightly. She didn't want to frighten the little pup. "Does Nova like me or something?" She looked at Ghost again and nuzzled her back, licking her face. She waited for a reply from her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:02 pm

Ghost giggled and nodded at amethyst"I guess she does". She smiled and liked up nova by the nape and set her in front of her. She looked back at ghost"Do you want to be the god mother to the pup"? She smiled
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:05 pm

Dark growled quietly as he walked about, his claws sank into the ground with every step he took. He shook his fur and yawned. He looked around the place, seeing a lot of wolves, his red eyes shined in the light. Dark turned away and continued to pad about.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:12 pm

Amethyst smiled even more. "I would love to! I love puppies! And Nova is soooo cute!" She looked at the small pup and giggled. Her tail swayed back and forth ever so slowly against the ground. "Hopefully doing that will keep my mind off things..." She took her gaze off of the pup to look at Ghost. Her gold eyes sparkling happily. She waited for a reply from her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:42 pm

Opening her jaws, Shadow felt the rich meat descending on her dagger like teeth tainting the gleaming whites with a deep red before falling limp on the melting snow. Swiping her tongue along her muzzle, removing the final traces of the hunt, the femmora paused, her ears perked listening to the faint sound of sorrowful sobs. Padding around the carcass, the fae abandoned her kill in plain sight and padded after the cries leading her toward the outline of two wolves, one collapsed, the other attempting to comfort it. Pinning her ears back into her skull, Shadow debated on approaching them. Keeping her pace slow, the ivory wolf approached the duo and paused a few strides away. "Is he alright?" Shadow asked Solace while her glacial optics remained locked on the fallen Arrow.
Shadow
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:52 pm

Arrows ears purked to a new wolfs voice. he got up and shook him self his used to be icy green eyes now dull and colorless. he looked at the two wolfs and then solace he told her to say I was sorry to his mate. and then he ran off some how knowing were he was going a pic his view and went for his secret place that only him and his mate knew off. his moved all over side to side to get solace and shadow off his trail. he back tracked as well and then jumped a small river to get there alone crying...

Last edited by Arrow on Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:13 pm

Shadow lifted her paw and took a step back, her ears folded back and her orbs wide as she watched the sorrowful wolf speak quietly to Solace before taking off. Tilting her head to the side, the ivory female kept her stature stiff as she eyed the outline fading in the distance. Narrowing her optics, the fae began to ponder over Arrows odd reaction. Sighing, the fae dipped her crown in defeat knowing her attempt to figure out wolf's reactions was impractical. Eyeing the snow before her paws, the paw prints belonging to Arrow stood out amongst the white canvas. Trails betrayed the location of prey but was it wise to follow an anguished wolf.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:33 pm

Arrow got a whiff of the air he sened rain he ran faster. Once he got halfway there it started downpouring his fur soaking wet. He soon got there to a rock that was a tunnel it led to three willow tree's. he sat near the pound howling his head off sad emissary howls. He howld deeply from his throat yet purceing to the bones. It was pure grief. He fell to the ground asleep, dreaming.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:40 pm

Amethyst sat outside the small den of where Ghost usually was. She turned around to put her muzzle next to the small pup named: Nova. She softly licked it before exiting the small den. She went back to the Koti den which wasn't that far away. She padded slowly until she got there. When she did, she went to her special spot where she loved to lay down, which was way deep inside the den itself. She went inside and slowly layed down, listening to any conversing wolves, but tried to stay strong. While laying down, she turned her attention to the entrance of the den, which was only slightly lit by the warm sunlight. Her tail wagged side to side fast and hard. She tried to control it. "Relax deeper..." She told herself. She wanted to relax for a few moments. Obviously thinking of that hypnotic phrase worked pretty darn well. She layed her head down slowly on the cold ground, although she did shed a few hair, they were still there to keep her warm. She relaxed more as she stared into the distance, her gold eyes sparkling by the light coming into the den.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:43 pm

Shadow's lip curled back as she snarled up at the darkening sky, the rain began to fall into her fur and onto her face. Pushing off without another thought, the femmora ran after the trail, knowing it will only be a matter of minutes before it would wash away. Snapping her jaws in annoyance, the fae ran alongside the winding path but did not veer away in fear of losing it. Her lacerated ear flicked at the sound of Arrow's howl betraying his position. Confidently bounding away from the trail, the ivory coated female leapt over the shallow stream. Freezing in her tracks, Shadow's glacial optics widened as she stared at the scenery before her in awe. Shaking out her damp pelt, the ivory female padded forward, approaching the fallen wolf. She paused seeing Arrow had fallen asleep and retreated to the shelter of a willow tree.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:00 pm

you're always in a field soap with flowers the silky sent of flowers in the air. He seen every thing he was going mad, memories flashed in his head. His ears flicked to a gunshot and the sour smell of blood seeing his grandmother fall then grandfather too. His memories flashed until they stoped at one his ear flicked side to side trying to locate the sound. He got up and awoke seeing shadow. "What are you doing here" he said softly and quitely. He waited for a reply looking at her with his dull colorness eyes glazed over blindly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:08 pm

Amethyst gave a yawn. She got up and stretched. Walking out of the Koti den, she saw Ghost walk out of her's, wondering where her friend was. Amethyst decided that it was the right thing to go back to Ghost and her puppy, Nova. She padded to the far away den, although it wasn't that far of a walk. The cool breeze lifted her light grey fur into the air for a second, then going back down again. She arrived at Ghost's small den and entered inside. "Hi Ghost, I'm back. Sorry to wonder off like that... Just wanted to get some energy running through me..." She looked at Nova and smiled happily. "Hey there Nova..." She said in whisper tone. She layed next to the two and licked Ghost on the cheek as if to say to her, "Nice to see you again". She thought of Arrow for a few minutes. Was he doing okay? She hoped that he was.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:09 pm

Shadow lowered herself back onto her hunches and curled her banner tightly around her. Turning her orbs away to stare up at the willow trees branches, she tried not to stare at the twitching wolf. There had been a time when nightmares lurked in the corner of her mind, but Shadow was alone then, surely this wolf wouldn't want to face agony alone. The soft voice belonging to Arrow drew Shadow's attention out of her thoughts and back toward the troubled wolf. "You seemed upset," Shadow replied quietly, "and I was wondering if you needed to talk."
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:24 pm

"Talk about what" he stared shadow cold in the eye one of his eyes narrowing he then looked down. His fur still soaking wet, his fur still sticking to his fram. His bones showing as his rib cage rised and fell. "You really want to know?" He said still looking down "well I don't know". He looked up his eyes full of sham, sorrow,  and worthlessness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:34 pm

Ghost was snuggling nova when she heard amethyst. "It's alright I need some energy relived but I have to watch this little bundle of fussiness". She giggled and licked her baby's belly giving her a bath. Then she felt her try to suckle"Awes baby you have sucked me dry and mommy is still refilling." She whispered and picked her up by her nape.

Nova squeaked and whined as her mom as rough to the licked her. She whined hungrily and tried to suckle.
Bu when her mommy picked her up her paws spread out to the sides like she was flying and she squeaked. Her little black ears flattening against her head
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:35 pm

The pale wolf sat stiffly, watching with her glacial optics as Arrow snapped at her then returned to a hopeless state. Rising to her paws the fae moved slowly closer to the reddish brown wolf, she gently nudged his shoulder with her muzzle as she sat down closer. "Everyone has the days where they are confused," Shadow spoke gently and chose her words carefully, "but you have to be strong and push through those confusing days, or face up to them and attempt to resolve them. You cannot allow this to place a barrier between you and those you care about."
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:41 pm

Amethyst smiled at Ghost and laughed at the pup attempting to suckle more milk. She lay closer to the two but gave the pup some space. "Awwww that pup is just soooo adorable. Can't wait to see what my little fella would look like... Think it's gonna be a boy..." She smiled as she attempted to look at her plump stomach again. By those days her stomach would get slightly bigger and bigger. She would be excited on that very day when she gave birth to it. She looked at Nova again, who was still nursing, and licked it gently. "Too bad pups like these can't stay in the pack when they get old enough to disperse...".
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:46 pm

Arrow knew that shadow was right but he had no one to talk to but friends and family that was almost half dead. "I know but what can I do when im already weak. I can't see for one, as well you can see my ribs, im a walking skeleton. I have not eaten in a week almost a week in a half. Im a jeager I hunt but I can't hunt like this. Whats the point, tell me that and I may think." He waited for his reply
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:51 pm

Ghost whimpered"I know. I want to see my baby grow up and have pups I her own". She sighed and licked her and sighed and nuzzled her baby. Ghost got a saddened look in her eyes and tears rolled down her face"I just.... Wish..... Iron was here to see his pup".

Nova cuddled her Mommy's paw and licked her chops, she started suckling her paw and whining.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next