The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+22
Brightbane
Macy2
Katana
Swift
Daniel
Kendrick
Sharon
Tsume
Sokea
Dark
Yoki
Eis
Shadow
Amethyst
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Luna
Siren
Chelsea
Nakita
Ghost
Macy
26 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 29 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 29 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 29 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Daniel Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:54 pm

Daniel bounded after him happily, slipping and sliding down the snowy slope, laughing as she skidded past Siren. "Where to?" She called to the male, still walking but tossing her words over her shoulder.
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:57 pm

"Just follow the wind," he said, laughing as Daniel skidded past him, and snow sprayed into his side. He ran after her, his own paws slipping and sliding, and he soon crashed into Daniel, a burst of snow following them. "Whoops."
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:00 pm

rad freezes, hearing talking coming from some where. she takes a deep breath and she quickly whips her ahead around, scanning the trees for anywhere to hide. she sees a pile of rocks, and she runs to them. she digs into them as fast as she could. she yelps a claw tearing off, but she continues to dig. she goes into the hole and lays at flat as possible. her breathing slow and steady.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:00 pm

Daniel felt herself face plant into the snow as Siren crashed into her. "Whoops!" She said with a sly grin, shoving snow into Siren's face with a paw as soon as she popped up. The female scrambled out of the snowy heal and began to dash away, laughing triumphantly.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:08 pm

He trailed after her, snow kicking up from his paws, and his tongue hang loosely from his mouth. He growled playfully, and leaped onto her from behind, and they tumbled down the mountain until they stopped at the bottom. He stood up, panting.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:14 pm

Daniel laughed through the bumpy ride down the mountain. "Okay okay you win!" She panted, laughing at the same time. After regaining her breath, she tackled Siren, a triumphant grin on her face. "Just kidding!"
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:43 pm

Rad looks back at the cave from inside the hole. she frowns, thinking she must look silly. she gets up, dirt and snow falling off her fur. she walks back to ameth and the other wolf. she reaches the den and glares at ameth, her eyes blood shot. hope my fur doesn't look too crazy, she thinks and she lays down and starts licking her front paws, still glaring at ameth.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:48 pm

Amethyst looks at the wolf she was just talking to, Ghost. She smiles and tells her that she will talk to her another time. She gets up and stretches, her muscles flexing, as she tries to ignore the numb feeling in her body. She then walks over to see Rad glaring at her. "Hey there... Hope I'm not doing anything to upset you as much..." She says with a little worry. She thought that Rad had gotten upset because she did something wrong to upset her. She layed down and waited for a reply, hoping things wouldn't get ugly or anything.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:59 pm

"oh, sorry i was... thinking" rad says with a yawn, remembering that she should sleep soon. she gets up with some effort and walks inside the cave. she blinks curious, smelling something sweet. she picks a spot against the wall in a shadow and she limply lays down, resting her head on her paws. "i'm going to sleep" she says quietly hoping that wont bother her. she closes her eyes and thinks about what she's good for here, and if other wolves find out she's here. she frowns worried that if they do find out, they wont kick me out or worse, try to kill me. she falls into a light sleep, her fur fluffed up to warm her more.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:06 pm

Amethyst smiles over at Rad. "Okay. I think I will take a quick power nap too". She yawned, crawling inside the den to her spot that she loves to sleep by. Deep inside the den, it was also the darkest spot, she still had the rose that her mate had given her a long while ago. She looked at her stomach, knowing about the pup and how big it would grow inside to be healthy and strong when it's born. She layed down carefully and curled into a ball, her tail wrapped around to touch her nose. She closed her eyes and fell asleep. Her mind drifting away as she relaxed more and more. She felt comfortable, knowing that her mate will always be with her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:20 pm

in an hour and a half, rad wakes up, dazed by a weird dream she had. she stiffly gets up and walks out of the cave, hungry. she bends her neck to the ground and sniffs it, hoping that a rabbit came her and left a scent trail. she finds a trail and follows it, her paws kicking up the slushy snow. after about two minutes she finds the rabbit, munching on some grass that had grown through the snow. she gets low to the ground, her ears pulled back to her skull and her tail softly flicking side to side. she slowly walks up to the rabbit, and when she gets close enough she pounces on it, baring her fangs. the rabbit quickly dodges and dashes away, and she runs after it. the rabbit stops at a cliff and turns back to look at me, fear radiating from it. she growls and pounces again, and lands on it. she bites its neck while holding it down with her paw and claws. she waits for it to stop breathing before letting it go. she eats most of it, making her fangs red. she backs up from the kill and pants, hoping i hadn't gone to far from the cave. she follows her scent trail back and before going in the cave she wipes her muzzle in some snow. she sits down and licks the blood off her claws.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:36 pm

After Amethyst had taken her quick power nap, she opens her eyes, taking in her surroundings. She gives a big yawn, revealing her sharp teeth. She then gets up and stretches. She walks slowly out of the den, breathing in the fresh air from outside. She looks around for something to eat. She smells a carcass nearby and puts her muzzle near the ground to sniff around. The smell of the carcass makes her senses go wild. Once she gets to the carcass, she sinks her sharp teeth into the skin, ripping off every last bit of it. After her meal, she lays down, licking her lips of the juice from the carcass. A tired feeling overwhelms her but she doesn't feel the need to sleep. She sighs softly.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:22 pm

The Koti Den - Page 29 6ypt36

A scuffling sounded from inside of a large, spooky cave. The quiet paw steps that could be heard inside the cave echoed as almost as loudly as thunder in an angry storm. Something panted inside the dusky cave, and the paw steps beat louder as a white wolf burst through the cave entrance, her blue eyes filled with horror and she pelted down across the territory. Her body seemed to have no end point in energy, as she kept on running, but fear was pumping adrenaline into her body. Loud booms and snarls could be sounded from behind her and she tried running faster, but she couldn't. However far she ran, she was always running on the same endless land. And the creature behind her only got closer with each tensing muscle as it hit the ground. Then the white fae stumbled for a moment over nothing, and fell suddenly. She screamed out in terror but no one was nearby and no one heard her. She kicked out with her back legs, struggling in the snow, but she seemed to be tied to it, and unable to move proper. She could hear growling and laughing somewhere nearby, and she cried out in pain as something hurt her leg. Suddenly, she was free from the snow's grasp and she bounced to her feet, spinning, and began running straight into a rock wall.
Ihana fell back with a gasp, her nose beginning to bleed. She looked around fearfully, afraid of what she would find. But the scene had changed. She sighed as she realized she was in her little den, away from whatever lurked in the shadows at the Yeti Cave. She closed her eyes for a moment, her sleepiness tugging her back to unconsciousness. Then her eyes snapped open. She could still hear the growling and laughing outside. Jumping to her paws, curiosity driving away all sleepiness. She stepped outside into the nice afternoon sun, the sweet breeze that carried the scent of fresh grass blowing her fur. Her blue orbs glowed as she took in the sight before her.
Siren and the wolf she had seen before were playing together.
She smirked. Maybe Siren had found love? She began walking toward them, her smile stretching wide as her tail wagged and she bowled into the she-wolf who was standing over Siren. She shouted gleefully as she did so. "Haha! Now I have got you!"

Last edited by Ihana on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:45 am

The she-wolf was caught off guard as Ihana threw herself at the Saimoor. "Wha- oof!" Was all she managed to squeal before the female's muzzle was in the show. A cross look on her face, she pouted for a moment, before shrugging and laughing it off. "I'm Daniel, who are you?" She asked, unaware this was Kenny's, one of her good friends, daughter. She was not shy to this wolf, as she was to busy being amused.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:35 am

Dark yawned as he woke up, he had slept outside of the dens again. He stood up before shaking his self. "I don't think I'll ever sleep in those dens..." Dark muttered as he walked around, he looked at three wolves mucking about, a memory floated through his head before closing his eyes and looking away, growling quietly. Dark continued to walk around the area, exploring.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:25 am

Kiva yawned widely, and stood up from her rock. She yawned again. How long had she slept? Kiv didn't remember the last time she had spoken to another wolf. A great big yawn nearly tore her jaw off. She shook her fluffy gray fur, and spread her blue-eyed gaze across the area. There were a few wolves she didn't know, but she put it off. She whipped her tail through the air and bounded down from her boulder.

She saw a dark black male with red eyes and a scar wander through. Kiva cocked her head. Who is that? she wondered. She watched as Ihana the pup collide with a yellowish wolf. She wagged her blue-tipped tail to that, and grinned. The wonderful life!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:34 am

Dark yawned loudly, "Why am I so tired today?" he grumbled as he padded on, his tail dragging along in the snow as his red eyes shined in the light. Dark shook himself quickly and looked around, there was still only a few wolves around. "The others must still be sleeping or somewhere else..." he muttered as he yawned again.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:30 pm

After a long while of being outside, Amethyst goes inside the den, feeling quite tired and sleepy. A little more tired than before... She goes to her special spot way deep inside the den, seeing her mate in there too. She lays down and licks him on the side of his face. "I'm laying down more than usual..." She says softly. Her tail curls around her and Arrow. She lays her head gently on his back, letting out a deep breath. Her scent mixes in with his. The smell of the rose fills the spot she and Arrow are in. She lifts her nose to the scent of the rose and smells it. The comfort overwhelming her and making her feel quite relaxed.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:39 pm

arrow smiled then went back to thinking. his eyes unreadable. "hey how's rad doing?". he asks " I should show her around don't you think?" he went back at staring at the wall. " make her feel at home, I have a lot of catching up with her." he says still staring at the wall. he put his ears back flat on his head. " me and her were the best of friends, I left for a pack. I wish I had not but yet I wish I had." he looks down " im going to show her around and catch up with her ok". he looks at his mate and licks her head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:46 pm

Amethyst smiles at Arrow. "You do whatever it is that you wanna do". She gets up and stretches. Her muscles flexing and getting the tiredness out before laying down again. She watches as Arrow goes to show Rad around. She knew that they were the best of friends, that is, of what Arrow told her. She layed her head on the ground, closing her eyes, falling into a deep sleep.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:54 pm

arrow walked out of the den the sun blinding him. he growled low and to him self "shin sun shin but im the gloomer right now". he walked off to find rad his massive paws being dragged. his tail low as well head but his ears twitching to every little and big sound. and his nose smelling the oddest and the best of smells, but his eyes not doing any thing but stare at the cold blank white ground. his ears picked at the sound of rad's bark he went to it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:13 pm

rad yawn and looks at the sightly cloudy sky, which is white like everything else here. she stand up straight outside outside the den, her tail sweeping the snow behind her. rad's ears flick up seeing Arrow walk towards her. "what's up?" she bark, tail wagging crazily causing the snow to fan away. she quickly glance back the way she came from, thinking that she heard moment. she shakes her head and looks back at Arrow.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:21 pm

Amethyst stays in the den sound asleep. But she wakes up a few minutes later to a very distant conversation. She ignores because she knows it's wrong to eavesdrop. She looks at her stomach again and smiles. "One of these days, I'll be able to feel this pup move around. I'll be so happy when it does". She licks herself down her lower back and licks the dirt off of her fur. The light from the den entrance shows a little, so it isn't so dark inside the den. She liked the light sometimes. Her paws in front of her as she lay back down, awaiting her mate and Rad to return.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:20 pm

Arrow thought to him self he told rad he was going to go hunt and then come back. he thought that a hunt would help him. so he trotted off to the packs hunting grounds. head low as well tail. ears perked and nose taking in every scent. he rubbed at his eyes trying to clear them. then walked off to the plateau splashing in puddles and melting snow.

--plateau--
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:39 am

Ghost wobbled into amethysts den her belly huge as she was closing in on the due date"Hello". Se smiles and nuzzles
Ghost
Ghost

Female Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next