The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+22
Brightbane
Macy2
Katana
Swift
Daniel
Kendrick
Sharon
Tsume
Sokea
Dark
Yoki
Eis
Shadow
Amethyst
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Luna
Siren
Chelsea
Nakita
Ghost
Macy
26 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 15 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 15 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 15 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Kendrick Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:59 pm

Kenny took a step backwards, letting Danny have her space to eat. He silently(or hoped that it was silent) began to huff from the unexpected energy drain. It's been a while since he hunted, and the thrill of executing a small creature excited his blood. He swiped his pink tongue over his mouth, cleaning out the remainder of the hare's crimson liquid. While cleaning he was suddenly tackled down to the ground, not by Luna.. but by Danny. "UURGAHH!" yelped Kenny, tumbling down on the ground, "Why do I always find myself in these situation?" he mumbled. Kent blinked twice, then looked into the eye of Danisaur. "Wow what a sudden change in behavior" thought Ken. He cleared his throat and said, "U-urm Sharon is doing well, and we had a child.. named Ihana. Both Siren and Macy are perfectly healthy... W-what about you?"
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:04 pm

Daniel frowned at his stuttering. Then her eyes lit up and her tail wagged crazily behind her. "I knew it! You and Sharon are mates!" The she-wolf exclaimed happily. Daniel had never found that special someone, she wasn't sure if she would, or if she ever wanted to too. The golden female blinked her amber eyes and got off of Kenny. "I got used to walking by myself." She said with an almost sad tone in her face,.but her face showed nothing of it.
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:21 pm

Kenny chuckled at Daniel's comment. "Yes well we were friends in the beginning as you may probably already know. Then love began to blossom." He turned his focus from Danny away, not wanting to show her his slight embarrassment. When Daniel got off of him, he rolled back and forth to get his footing up. When he regain his footing he shook his pelt back and forth, getting the snow off of his coat. "Danny.. I'm sure that special someone will find you one day. Don't lose hope."
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:28 pm

Danny did not reply but simply flicked her white tail from side to side. Her ears swiveled around, trying to find Siren. She had forgotten Kenny was a Proti, but she did wonder where Shin was. "Where is Shinny these days?" Her eyes sparked with interested, remembering the male the male that was usually so laid back and liked to tease.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:35 pm

Kenny turned his focus to the scenery that still glowed with beauty. "Where is Shinny these days?" he heard Daniel said. He wondered that as well, his mind flooding with multiple answers for Daniel. A question also lingers deep down in his cranium, but it was best not to speak of it for now. Ken's attention was still staring at the horizon."To be honest.. I don't know, half of our old group suddenly disappeared ."
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:37 pm

Daniel's voice held disappointment, but it soon faded into a frown as Kendrick seemed to have something on his mind. "Can I ask what's bothering you before I have to beat it get it out of you?" She laughed.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:02 pm

"Can I ask what's bothering you before I have to beat it get it out of you?"
Kenny could feel cold chills shiver up his spine, the way Danisaur asked him that question scares him for some unknown reason. He slowly turned his head to her and said in a cheery tone, "W-Wah? Nothing is bothering me.. I just had a simple thought, that's all. Nothing to get worked up over." Remembering that Luna and Daniel were strangers he quickly paddle over to Lu and said, "Okay Danny I want you to meet Luna, a dear friend of mine, and the one who enjoys tackling me. Luna that is Daniel, a old friend of mine, and someone you could probably get along well with."
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:06 pm

Daniel gave a short nod to Luna, not particularly interested in meeting others at the moment. "Hey." She said gruffly. Her tail was wagging slowly, her energy returning as she recovered. The golden female sat on the snowy ground and blinked her eyes slowly, getting bored. "You and me both know thats not true." She replied to Kenny with a firm look in her eyes.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:12 pm

Arrow wakes from the night terror panting and shivering his heart raceing. the red ish brown wolf gets up and walks out of the den to hunt out the fear. he walks fast.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:54 pm

When Danny said something, Kenny stared at her not knowing what to say. "Daniel, don't worry about it. I always have something in my mind, nothing serious really." Wanting to assure his friend, he flashed her a awkward smile, and padded over to the edge of the mountain, not close enough to fall down but safe enough to view the land. "So..uh Danny you going to tell me about your sudden disappearance, of where you went these past months/years?
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:01 pm

Daniel twitched her wet black nose. "Sometimes you just need to get away for a while, live your own life. See what you're really destined for." As the wolf spoke her eyes shined. She layed down and rolled over onto her back, enjoying the cool feeling of the soft, crunchy snow in her pely.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:18 pm

"Hmm, leaving a pack to go live your own life. I'm guessing by your return, it didn't go so well?" He slightly turned to face Daniel's eye, wondering what her next reply would be. He hope that he wasn't sounding rude or anything. "I'm sorry Daniel." He glanced down at his front pads, wondering what to do.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Daniel laughed as he spoke. "You've got that right, buddy." She laughed once more, a good humoured gleam in her eyes. "But enough about me, how about you?" She asked, not wanting to seem self-centered.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:22 pm

The sun was just starting to come out and shine. Amethyst still layed about 7 feet away from the den. Her light grey fur shined as the suns rays casted onto her. It felt kinda relaxing to be able to lay under the sun for a while. Her tail swayed back and forth, only to get the extra snow off of it. She gave a big yawn as she started to get up. She stretched her back to get some of the energy running through her again. Her legs felt kinds numb from laying down too much. She wanted that feeling to go away. She wondered around for a few moments to see if that went away. Eventually it did. She then sat down and admired the scene around her. Her eyes fixed on the beauty of the green trees and the distant rocks. She sighed as her mind began to drift a little.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:25 pm

as Arrow came running into the den clearing panting. he stood still for a few min then went on he called to Kenny. then stoping seeing a golden wolf.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:28 pm

Daniel blinked shyly seeing an unknown wolf. She wasn't flirting, it's just how she was if she didn't know you. The golden fae quickly turned her attention back to Kenny, but gave a small wave with her tail as a greeting to Arrow."
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:32 pm

Kenny eyes lit up when Daniel laughed. "You finally laughed in a non scary kind of feel." When Danisaur asked him a question about himself, he gave her a confused look. "Nothing really exciting happened to me. Besides the birth of my first child, and new members joining the family." When he heard his name he turned to see a young wolf.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:33 pm

Arrow waged a greeting back and turnd to the dead moose to drag it thr rest of the way
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:35 pm

he twitched an ear as to see if he can help still holding on to the moose
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:36 pm

Arrow wrote:Arrow waged a greeting back and turnd to the dead moose to drag it thr rest of the way
Arrow wrote:he twitched an ear as to see if he can help still holding on to the moose

Arrow, please post at least 3 sentences, and please No double posting. Thank You! C:
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:01 pm

as Arrow drags the moose he sees Amethyst he calls to her asking if she can help i wag and sit down for a rest until she responds. i take in the veiw of the den my belly starts to growl i like at my lips to get the blood of them

Last edited by Arrow on Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Swift Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:18 pm

The new wolf padded into the area. Seeing lots of unknown wolves, she padded too a little spot near the side. Along the way the gold-white newcomer kept her tail and ears low.
Swift
Swift

Female Join date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:36 pm

while Arrow was siting he saw an unknow wolf walking to the end of the den site. he tilts his brod massive head. but stays still waiting for Amethyst.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:39 pm

Amethyst returned to the den moments later to find Arrow sitting, waiting for her. She smiled. "Been here long?" She asked. She quietly sat down next to Arrow. Her tail wagged with happiness as if to be excited to talk to another wolf. She knew that she was one of the friendliest wolves around the den. She was also careful with her words.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Swift Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:43 pm

the new wolf arrives at the spot and sits just to lie down, and curl. she moves her tail over her nose hoping none of the unknown wolves would harm her.
Swift
Swift

Female Join date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next