The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+22
Brightbane
Macy2
Katana
Swift
Daniel
Kendrick
Sharon
Tsume
Sokea
Dark
Yoki
Eis
Shadow
Amethyst
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Luna
Siren
Chelsea
Nakita
Ghost
Macy
26 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 27 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 27 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 27 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Ghost Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:22 pm

Ghost walks up to amethyst and sees arrow hanging up side down, she giggled and looked up"Better go get some ginger to keep your belly from getting upset". She teased and wobbled even more. He belt was well rounded as she walked and she looked like a penguin when she did. She went up to amethyst and smiled licked her cheek"What are you two doing"? She asked smiling happily
Ghost
Ghost

Female Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:32 pm

"nothing much, just hanging around" he smiled as he was just hanging around. "anyways you?" he asked still a little dizzy. " and amethyst I could never think your crazy, me on the other hand... that's another story to tell" he smiles and likes her nose. " you can tell me anything and if you want it a secret its safe with me." he looked deeply back into her gold eyes, his filled with love and warmth for her. " now you can tell me" he waited for her reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:40 pm

Amethyst tried to relax herself enough so she could tell her mate what it was that he wanted to hear from her. Before she could say anything, she noticed Ghost beside her. "Hi Ghost!" She said happily. She then turned her head back to Arrow and whispered in his ear, "So... I'll try to make this real easy on ya... We've been together for quite a while now... Right? And I have been thinking of the pup. And we have been thinking up names right...? So... I was thinking... Do you think we should...-" She paused for a moment and felt her heart pounding. "Ya know... Take it further...?-" she paused again. "You can say no if you are not ready yet... Because to tell you the truth... I certainly am..." She licked her mate on the side of his face, waiting for a reply from him.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:04 pm

Ghost looked at amethyst when she mentioned pup, she was happy for her secret lover, but just to make sure she wanted to go hang out with her. "Hey amethyst do you wanna come help me collect herbs"? She asked and smiled. She knew her and amethyst would always be in love but they both wanted pups.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:09 pm

Amethyst got up and smiled. "Sure! I love helping others!" She walked out of the den and followed Ghost. But before she did that, she told Arrow that she would be back and that she was just gonna help Ghost collect herbs. After a minute, she walked behind Ghost and followed her to the place that the herbs were held.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:13 pm

Ghost giggled and licked amethyst's cheek happily"We will always love each other right"? She asked hoping she could still love amethyst. Her blue eyes sparkled as she dug her nose into amethysts chest. She enhaled her scent and sighed contently
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:17 pm

Amethyst smiled as she noticed that Ghost was getting her scent. "Yes. Yes we will". Her gold eyes sparkled as she licked Ghost back happily. "Come on. Lets go find those herbs that you wanted to find for your leg". She waited for Ghost to be in the lead so she could follow her to the designated spot.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:22 pm

Ghost giggled and lead her to a finger patch, she looked back and smiled"Bere I need alot if the seeds". She giggled and licked amethysts cheek and starte picking
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:26 pm

Amethyst giggled along with her. "Okay. I bet you need a lot of them". She dug quite deep into the ground with her massive claws. Deeper and deeper... Until she got some of the seeds that were needed. She grabbed them with her muzzle and set them down near Ghost. "Just tell me when that's enough seeds for ya, because I found a lot of them right here". She giggled again and smiled brightly at Ghost.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy2 Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:32 pm

Ghost wrote:Ghost giggled and lead her to a finger patch,  she looked back and smiled"Bere I need alot if the seeds". She giggled and licked amethysts cheek and starte picking
Be sure to have 3 sentences per RP post.
Macy2
Macy2

Female Join date : 2013-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:37 pm

arrow waited for his mate to come back. so he can reply back to her question. he looked all over and up and down to see where the pup would sleep. he soon walked out of the den and waited for his mates return.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:42 pm

Amethyst came back a few minutes later and set the seeds somewhere where no enemies would get to them. She came back to the den and walked to where her mate was. She licked under his chin. "I'm back. Sorry I was helping Ghost collect herbs. But now I'm back. Have you thought about what I asked?" She layed and waited for her mate to reply.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:50 pm

arrow looked at his mate "its ok, and yes I have thought about it. yes I will." he licked her under her chin. "ready when you are." he got up play bowing. " you first, oh and you never told me the pups name." he chuckled. he waited for a reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:54 pm

Amethyst thought for a moment. "Hmm... Well since I am thinking into the future a little, I always thought of having a little boy pup, so I was thinking, if it is a boy, then... Maybe Bolder?" She saw that her mate was being silly and playing bow. She licked him one last time and stood up in her relaxed position. She smiled.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:21 pm

Rad pads through the cold snow. she had been wandering around all day for a den or even just a tree. she sighs bored when finally she comes across a large cave big enough for her to fit inside. she sniffs the outside of it for any dangers, her fur blowing wildly with the wind.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:04 pm

After this peaceful time close with her mate, she gets up and stares outside. She takes slow steps towards the den entrance and lays down again. She thought that she smelled another wolf nearby. Was this a new smell? Amethyst thought so. If so, she wasn't going to do any fights. She didn't like fighting with others. She did, however, love being nice. And that was that.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:14 pm

smelling nothing that could hurt her, she steps inside the cave. the low ceiling made it difficult to stand upright. and the slow dripping noise of water annoyed her. she frowns at the find. but she knows this could be the only shelter around. so she lays down in it and closes her eyes.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:18 pm

arrow walked out with his mate. he cought a scent he scented before but could not put a pin in it. "you stay here ill be back". he walked to the scents strongest spot.he hid behind a bush and stepped out standing tall but showing no dominance. he gaze at the wolf calmly that look so fimiler but could not name it. he asked her name and what she was doing here. he waited for a reply
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:23 pm

just as she begins to drift off, a voice echoed in her cave. "my name is Rad, i'm just trying to sleep." she says lazily lifting her head up to see the wolf who talked.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:30 pm

Amethyst stays at the den, waiting for her mate to return. Her tail swayed back and forth slowly. Her heart was at a steady pace. She decided to stare out into the distance once again. A cool breeze blew and swished through her light grey pelt. This felt cooling and refreshing. It had been quite warm the past few days and this was a chance to cool down and relax to it. She closed her eyes as she continued to feel the cool breeze, and drifted into a light trance. But it wasn't that deep. She could still hear the birds and other animals in the far away distance. She had powerful hearing. A light trance was enough to handle for now. She didn't want to go that deep into it. She lay quietly before a bug landed on her muzzle. She laughed that it tickled and it flew off. She sighed happily, enjoying the nice view outside.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:49 pm

arrow tilted his head his eyes big. " rad? is that you!?" he barked. his heart pounding now. " its me arrow." he waited for a reply. scared but happy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:55 pm

"yes!" she barks getting up. but she forgets about the low ceiling and hits her head hard. "ouch." she whimpers but she still crawls out of the cave. she smiles and wags her tail. "it's me" she says rubbing her head with her paw.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:58 pm

Amethyst soon fell asleep as she still waited for Arrow to return. The wind blew a little harder and it became colder now. She didn't mind because of her thick light grey fur. She opened her eyes and licked her fur a little, then settled back down again to fall asleep. Her tail wagged softly and more slower now. As she relaxed deeply and fell into a peaceful deep sleep.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:43 am

"Oh my lord its you! I thought I was never going to see you again." He yiped and waged and play bowed. He looked over her shoulder, "that's no were to sleep" he teased. "Come to my pack there's food, water, a dryer den and much cozy. Also my mate she would love to see you... that is if you come" he smiled and his icy green eyes spared with joy but grief. He waited for a reply
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:51 am

Rad smiles unsure, she was good on her own, and she was only staying at the shelter for the night. but, on the other hand, she could use a real place to call home instead of running for her entire life. "sure." she barks, wagging her tail crazily. but she dreads if she had made the wrong choice.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next