The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+22
Brightbane
Macy2
Katana
Swift
Daniel
Kendrick
Sharon
Tsume
Sokea
Dark
Yoki
Eis
Shadow
Amethyst
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Luna
Siren
Chelsea
Nakita
Ghost
Macy
26 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 26 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 26 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 26 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:01 pm

Amethyst thought that if Solace was around, she would try to calm Ghost down. She walked out of her den, wondering where her mate was. She walked and saw him near the river and walked down to meet him there. Once she was near the river, she tilted her head sideways at Arrow, who looked kinda mad. "Are you okay?" She asked softly. She sat down near him and awaited a reply.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:18 pm

Arrow jumped. "Um.. er.. yes" he looked her in the eye so she did not think anything. "I'm fine" he pushed the fish he got her from earlyer "here" he looked away into the unknown. He soon bursted out "do you think I will be a good dad?" He ask's but keep's his gaze on the unknow as he waits for a reply. " how's Ghost too?".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:26 pm

Amethyst patted him lightly on his back. "Of course you will. I'll also be a good mother to this pup. That is, if I was pregnant... Which in that case... Not yet..." She smiled and winked at him. "Oh and about Ghost you asked, I think she's fine... She just really misses her mate, Iron". She looked down at the fish that Arrow had caught for her. "Thanks for the fish!" She sank her teeth into it and ate it up.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:37 pm

"Thanks" he lays down staring at the river a flash of white goes by he blinks trying to make it out. It takes shape of a wolf with another one by it the one by it was much bigger like me and had green eyes with his brown pelt. The other smaller with icy blue eyes thick white pelt. His eyes go huge and he jumps back. Thinking he seen his mother and father. He looks at amethyst and back but they are gone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:48 pm

Amethyst sat down near her mate and stared at the river. It kinda looked mesmerizing, but she tried not to fall into a trance that much. She thought that she saw her's and her mate's future pup. It looked exactly how she had imagined it. It flashed in the river, but only for a split second. "I hope that's what our pup is gonna look like..." She said softly to herself, thinking that Arrow might have heard. But she had no idea what this pup was gonna look like. Let alone Arrow not actually mating with her yet. She gave a happy sigh and leaned her head on Arrow's back. She smiled then licked him a little.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:09 pm

Arrow jumped back scared to death. his heart raced, his eyes wide with shock and terror. his pelt standing on end, as his claws dug deeper into the earth, his ear layed flat on his head. He howled a long chiller cold to the bone howl. He turned and looked and looked but did not fined what he was looking for. He dashed off running into things. He crashes his head into a huge stump and falls unconscious.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:18 pm

Amethyst looked at Arrow in shock. She jumped after she had heard his awful sounding howl. After she had seen Arrow go unconscious, she ran straight for him. "ARROW!!" She howled loudly. She saw that he was by a tree. She got to him and layed down, a tear came from her eye as she tried to fight the other tears that were trying to form inside. She lay her head on his limp body and waited for him to wake from unconsciousness. "God I hope he's alright..." She said to herself. Her heart thumped hard as she stared in fright at Arrow. She licked him several times before he awoke. But how long was this gonna be? After a minute, she decided to drag him back to the Koti den. She tried to get her muzzle under his body and lift him onto her back. She was strong enough to do this. She carefully carried the unconscious Arrow back. Once they were at the den, she carefully set him down very deep inside the den where they could have some peace together. She whined a little as she continued to look at her unconscious mate.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:32 pm

Arrow awoke at nightfall hungry and in pain. he felt his scared to death mate next to him. He licked her "sorry". His head pounded he felt really dizzy. His eyes spined. He snuggled closer to amethyst for warmth and moved his ears to hear her heart beat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:38 pm

Amethyst finally saw Arrow awoke. She felt him trying to listen to her heart beat. It was still pounding quite hard, considering the fact that she was still a little freaked out. "It's... It's okay..." She said, her voice still a little shaky. She took nice deep breaths to try to relax herself now. She snuggled near her mate and tried to go to sleep. Still breathing deeply, she felt relaxed after a while, knowing that Arrow was alright. She licked him back softly before she went to sleep. "I love you, Arrow. Please try not to hurt yourself any more..." She said in a whisper tone.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:16 pm

Iron Hide sniffed worriedly at the scent in the air. He lost sight of Ghost after their Ceremony. He traced the scent back to the den they both had stayed in. Once her looked inside there were hints of blood in the snow and as he looked inside he found Ghost in poor condition. "Ghost, thank good you are alright! Hows your leg? Do I need to patch it again?" Iron Hide was worried but tried his best to remain calm. He licked the tears from the white wolf and pressed against her to support her weight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:20 pm

Ghost hopped up in happiness and pressed her nose into his fur"Iron hide"! She howled happily and licked his muzzle. She took in his scent and cleaned the snow off his shoulder. She nodded in happiness"I'm fine my love. I just want to be by yor side". She smiled and licked his chest and cheek happily. She went OCD and laid down wagging her tail happily as iron laid beside her. "I want to become a mother". She whispers and licks his muzzle smiling happily at the thought
Ghost
Ghost

Female Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:30 pm

Iron Hide hesitated before responding. "Are you sure you are ready Ghost? You're still injured." Iron Hide did want a family but he was concerned for his mates well being. At the same time he really did want to start a family. "Let me dress your wounds first."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:33 pm

Ghost nodded and looked out the cave den entrance and smiled as he dressed her wounds. She rolled over on her belly happily and looked up a him"I love you so much iron hide". She grinned happily and then stood up an nuzzles him. "You ready"? She whispers and turns to face the den entrance happily smiling
Ghost
Ghost

Female Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:48 pm

The next morning Iron Hide awoke to Ghost asleep beside him. He licked her nose and stood up to stretch his legs. Tail held high, he quietly walked toward the den entrance to sit in the sun. He waited for is mate to awaken and gave his pelt a few licks. He turned toward Ghost with a smile on his face. "I love you very much Ghost". He whispered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:47 am

Arching her spine, Shadow stretched out on the hard packed foundation, her jaws stretched wide in a yawn revealing her sharp ivory teeth. Clumsily rolling around, the white wolf stiffly rose to her paws, dust clinging to her pelt. Shaking out her fur, the fae made her way to the blinding light of the outer world. Blinking rapidly a few times, the fae shook her head and turned her muzzle away from sun's glare.
Padding away from the blinding light her pace quickened into a light run, the breeze skimming though her fur as she bounded up the familiar path leading toward the great plateau. Shaking out her thick pelt and lifting her muzzle into the air, Shadow inhaled the overlapping scents of prey and the pack. Casting a final glance over her shoulder at the disappearing den Shadow bolted off after the faint scent of elk.

--The Plateau--
Shadow
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:40 am

As Arrow woke the brute walked out of his mates as well as his den. He grabbed a rose for her and set in near the den mouth and a hare carcass. The he went of to the river to drink. Once he came to the river he put his massive brod head down to lap up the icy cold water. After he had his fill he walked to the plateau for a morning hunt.

-- the plateau--
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:15 am

Amethyst awoke to a hare carcass and a rose near her. She smiled and are the hare, but put the rose in a safe place where she could look at it all day. "Thanks, Arrow. You make my life complete" she said in her mind. She decided to take a glimpse of the morning view. She thought that her mate might be out hunting at this time of day. She sat outside the Koti den and waited for him to return.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:58 am

as arrow dragged in the dead cow he seen amethyst out waiting for him and looking at the sunrise. he ripped off a chunk of meat and trotted to his mate. "hungry still" he asked with his mouth full. he looked at her and waited for a reply. "oh did you get my rose and hare this morning too?".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:14 pm

Amethyst smiled when she saw her mate. "Thanks. Yeah I was a little bit hungry. And yes I did get the rose and hare from you this morning. Thanks for that as well. I put the rose in a safe place where I can look at it all day". She got up and rubbed up against Arrow's side gently. Then she went to eat the big chunk of elk that he had given her. She sank her teeth into the fresh meat and ate it all up. She licked her chops clean and went to lay down by her mate.

Last edited by Amethyst on Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelt word :p)
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:28 pm

Arrow smiled and went to get to some food too the came back lay down. he rolled onto his back showing he belly fur and belly. "you should try this its fun." he gets up and walks over to a flat bolder again laying down on his back. his head hanging on the edge of the side " hey your up side down!" he yips. " come on try it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:35 pm

Amethyst giggled loudly. "Okay Arrow". She went to where he was and he was hanging upside down! She layed on her back showing her stomach next to her mate. "Hey cool! This IS fun!" She barked. The whole world looked upside down. But she couldn't stay in that position for long because she started to feel blood rushing to her head. "Okay I think that's enough of hanging upside down for me..." She giggled once more and waited for Arrow to get off of the bolder.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:46 pm

Arrow got down but was really dizzy " t-t-this was m-my fav p-p-part" he laughed as he tried to see clearly and get his balance. " I t-think im g-g-going t-to l-lose m-my lun-lunch." he laughed harder when he fell on his back. "the sky is moving." he giggled "oh good times." he smiled at his mate when he could see clearly." did you do this at home when you were a pup, you had sibs lucky I never did." he waited for a reply. "only child" he says.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:54 pm

Amethyst thought deeply. "Hmmm... I think I did. And yeah I did have a few siblings with me. But I think they all ran off to join some other packs way spread out far into the distance. But oh well. It was fun while it lasted". She went to lay down inside the den. She layed down by her rose that her mate had given her early that morning. She smiled as she saw Arrow come into the den with her. She then looked up at the den ceiling and allowed her mind to drift, as she thought about something very very important. Something that she just wanted to do to get it over with.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:15 pm

"what are you doing" arrow asked curious about what his mate was thinking. he followed her gaze witch came to the ceiling. he tilted his head in confusion. he walked over to her side. sat down trying to read her emotions from her face body and movment. as he waited for a reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:21 pm

"I'm... Just thinking about something... Like... Oh gosh maybe I shouldn't say it..." She put her head on Arrow's fur, hiding her face. She seemed kinda scared. "I'm just afraid of what you might think. I'm afraid that you might think I'm just being crazy and all and stuff... Then my second thought was that you might be scared for yourself... And just scream at me for no reason..." She almost cried but didn't want to. She looked into Arrow's icy green eyes and waited for a reply from him.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next