The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+22
Brightbane
Macy2
Katana
Swift
Daniel
Kendrick
Sharon
Tsume
Sokea
Dark
Yoki
Eis
Shadow
Amethyst
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Luna
Siren
Chelsea
Nakita
Ghost
Macy
26 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 33 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 33 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 33 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:18 am

"umm... sure" he looked down at his paws. "here's a blue jay" he tried to smile. he walked into the den slower and felt the warm air hit him. even if he did not feel warm inside. he layed down and sighed "its not you" he puts his head down but looks amethyst in the eye. "its me I know you love me very much but since my eyesight I feel like nothing". he wait for a reply
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:26 am

"Thanks for the bird though" Amethyst said trying to feel a little happier. She couldn't help but give another sigh as she layed her head on her mate's back. "Yeah I know. That's why I feel so bad for you... When you say that you feel like nothing... I'm afraid that when that time has come and I give birth to this pup..." She paused to look at her stomach then finished her sentence. "You won't be able to see what it looks like if you stay blind for the rest of your life...". She licked him once more and closed her eyes for a moment, waiting for a reply from Arrow.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:38 am

"ill get it back I know I will" tears ran down his face. "im hoping". his icy green eyes glaze to a almost colorless color. "just try not to worry, and im still going to hunt the pack counts on the jeagers that's why I need you or rad to help me with my hunting" he looked at his mate. "I already started with the birds and hares". he smiled and waited for her reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:49 am

Amethyst tried hard not to worry as much. At least she was with her mate. That's all that counted right now. That very moment. "Yeah. I'm hoping you will too...". Her voice became soothing. She tried to stay relaxed so her voice would sound relaxing. "Yeah. And I will help you with the hunting. I'm the kind of wolf that will help with any situation. Good thing you have very good hearing and you can sniff out prey and things. So for a while you won't have to rely on your eyesight. You can sniff out things and use your ears as a guide". She felt her happiness increase by 10 times the more she spoke to Arrow. She waited for his reply. She wrapped her tail around Arrow as she got more closer to him.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:27 pm

Dark yawned as he woke up. He stood up and stretched. "Hmph... just another day..." Dark growled as he shook his fur, he then began to do what he almost always does, walk around.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:05 pm

Silver was sitting beside solace when he saw aurora "Hey over here"! He called and wagged his tail. She was the first wolf he had met and he really liked her.
Silver
Silver

Male Join date : 2013-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:48 pm

I turn my head seeing Silver I smile and walk over and sit by him, "Hey!" I say looking at him. I lean over licking his nose, "How are you?" I ask curiously. My crystal blue eyes wide in wonder, as I look into his dark brown eyes.
Aurora
Aurora

Female Join date : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:33 am

Silver smiles and licks her maw"Been well". He smiles and scoots closer. He had developed a crush on her but he couldn't tell her. His bright green eyes were shingling, but hi right was glazed over.
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:39 am

I shake my head slightly laughing. I scoot even closer leaning on him, as I nuzzle his neck. "I'm doing good to" I say with a smile. I then look up at the birds flying by, I smile.
Aurora
Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:41 am

Silver turns red a she leans on him."uh.... So whatcha wanna do". He aske her and turned redder. 'She won't like me. I'm a year younger than her' he thought and let her lean against him for he was enjoying it.
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:17 am

I smile "I don't know, what do you wanna do?" I ask curiously. I lick his cheek with a smirk as I see his face turn red. I then look back at the ground, waiting for a response.
Aurora
Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiva Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:58 am

(my younger brother deleted my account, so I have made a new one, if anybody's confused)

Kiva said, "I'm Kiva." She stopped when the wolf's mate came to give his mate a bird. She then realized that the male was a Jeager, same as her. She wagged her tail, then sighed. Kiv missed Chelsea, but knew that she coudn't bother to wonder where she went.
Kiva
Kiva

Female Join date : 2013-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:23 pm

One of Dark's eyes opened, he looked around tiredly before opening both and standing up, he yawned as he stretched. He looked around boredly before shaking himself. "Why won't something interesting happen?" Dark grumbled as he began to walk around.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:29 pm

As the canine awoke softly, she remembered where she was at. In the cave. Giving a yawn in relaxation she would stretch. Before noticing the two canines with each other in romance, solace would smile softly finding herself being a disturbance. "I.. I think I'm going to go look around." She would mutter, and she was right. Solace did want to go explore, as she left
the abandon cave silently to give the two some privacy. And headed back toward the den.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:33 pm

Dark looked around as he padded about, he caught two wolves clearly having a moment from the corner of his eye. He couldn't help but smirk. "I know I said for something interesting... but probably not that..." Dark laughed quietly as he continued to walk on.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:46 pm

As she encounters the pack territory in caution, Solace would observe the presences of the occupied canines. "What to do now..." She would mutter as she studied the surroundings of hers. The breeze increasing as few wolves passed by her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:03 pm

Amethyst got up and stretched, the energy coming back to her. The sunlight from the entrance of the den hit her on her back and warmed her a little. She gave a yawn, showing her sharp teeth for a second. She saw that her mate was with her and licked him softly before leaving the den to do something. She felt a light, cool breeze rush through her soft light grey fur. She sighed happily, then had an urge to look at her stomach again. It had gotten only slightly bigger but not that much. She smiled, knowing that very soon in the future, she was going to be a mother. She padded into the white snow. It felt cold on her paws. She looked around her surroundings to see a few wolves in the distance, either conversing with each other or just gathering food and whatnot. She took a deep breath as she enjoyed the wider view of things.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:18 pm

As solace sat upon the agile, broad, haunches of hers, she had peeled a comely smile as she watched an familiar wolf (amethyst) withdraw from the den. She had rised in an energetic motion, her tail lifting as she sprinted playfully toward her in greeting. The breeze had died down, bringing out the relaxing heat which bathed on the faes sheath. "Hi amethyst!!! Solace would bark in a mellow greeting as she smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:43 pm

Amethyst saw a friendly looking wolf (Solace) and turned her head towards her hello. "Hey Solace!! Nice to see you again!" She played bow when she met eyes with her. Amethyst rolled on her back and made cute noises, hoping to get a laugh out of Solace. The relaxing sun brightened them both, making their fur shine. She let her tongue loll out of her mouth as the warm heat warmed her body. "How are you?? It's been such a long time!!" She said as she got up and looked at Solace softly in the eyes. She waited for a reply from her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:48 pm

Solace playfully tumbled onto the ground, as she giggled consistently. "It has been forever!!! I'm fine thanks!." All the chatter had made solace smile, since it had gave her something to do. As she laid on her back, she would gaze upon her companion with the golden eyes of hers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:49 pm

Dark kept walking, having no idea what to do. He growled quietly, shaking his self. "Why won't anything interesting happen?" He snarled slightly as he padded on, his tail dragging across the ground.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:54 pm

Amethyst loved hanging out with her friends. Especially with Solace. She rolled around continuously. Looking deeply into her eyes for just the enjoyment of it, she laughed and wagged her tail. "What do you usually do around here? I'm just resting here sometimes..." She looked at her stomach again. "Especially this...".
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:03 pm

The fae paused in surprise, her tawny voids meeting her companions plump belly. She had no idea the canine was expecting, which caused her to smile. Pleased with the news. "Wow! I had no idea..! Does arrow know about this?" Her voice simmered toward a whisper. Just in case for unexpected replies from the fae. As solace laid next toward amethyst. The sin basking gracefully upon their bodies. As the canine continued to chatter on, "and yea, I usually explore around here, as much as a saimoor would do anyways." As she giggles entertained.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:08 pm

Amethyst smiled happily. "Of course he knows! He will be happy to see the little thing when it's born. But the horrible part is, that I found out that when Arrow went hunting, an elk got him and injured him kinda bad... And there is a scrape near his eye that made him blind... So I'm very worried that if he continues to be blind, then he will never be able to see what the pup looks like..." Tears came to her eyes all of a sudden. "Oh Solace... I'm just very worried about him..." She buried her face into Solace's pelt, hoping that it wouldn't get on her nerves as much.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:15 pm

Solace shivered within fear toward the news. As she gently licked her muzzle in comfort, "hey hey, it's alright. I-i mean, I'm really sorry about the incident. I know you are horrified. But he just might be okay after all, just continue to keep faith in him." As the fae rubbed her head upon amethyst. "It's going to be okay." Solace whispered among her, she was doing everything, to make her friend okay again. It breaks her just to see the companion of hers to cry.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next