The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+22
Brightbane
Macy2
Katana
Swift
Daniel
Kendrick
Sharon
Tsume
Sokea
Dark
Yoki
Eis
Shadow
Amethyst
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Luna
Siren
Chelsea
Nakita
Ghost
Macy
26 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 25 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 25 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 25 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Dark Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:32 pm

Dark snarled loudly as other memories came to his mind. He Heard the haunting screams of his sister and mother, the very sounds made Dark shudder. He closed his eyes as he growled, his claws sinking into the ground. His teeth were grinding against themselves as his whole body shook with anger and sadness, "AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!" he shouted as he slammed a paw into the ground, his anger finally breaking out.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:39 pm

Arrow followed "well yes and no, you no the sickness I said earlyer well he got it. He had bit marks on him and blood all over him, anyways he looked at me and Iooked back scared to my bones. He had this stare that was like chiller I could not move I yeld for my mom as he moved closer. she did not come I did not lose my hope there I yeld more until I thought I was a goner but she came in time. The sad thing was I wished it was me who killed him (father)... she was no match for him. I watched him go as well her. That was where I lost all hope, dreams, and faith but that was where I did get my hate, fear, and night terrors." Eyes fill with hate fear loning hope. " but I got my hope back when I came here and found you, when I was younger and had no hope I had night terrors but you made them go away. Thank you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:47 pm

Amethyst smiled. "Really? I made your nightmares go away? I'm glad I did. You make my life easier as well. That's why I'm always full of love for you. Come on, lets go back to the den". She walked with her mate back to the den, her fur touching his like always. Once they were at the den, she went inside into the deepest part of the den and layed down. She motioned for Arrow to come join her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:03 pm

Arrow goes and joins her "well now you know I'm part dog." He puts his head down in shame he thinks to him self if my grandfather was here, I would be geting a real good scolding. He giggles to him self about it. "Well now we both know are past." He lickes her head. "Goodnight."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:11 pm

Amethyst smiled. "Yep. We do. Goodnight Arrow". She put her head down next to him and licked him back before drifting off to sleep. She slowly closed her eyes and allowed herself to relax quite deeply to get into that deep, deep sleep that she would wake up from, feeling really good. She drifted very deep into a dream like state and had the most wonderful dream. Although she kept dreaming of what would happen in the future when she gave birth to her own pup, it was still one of the best yet. She smiled in her sleep. She even saw her mate in her dream, next to her, helping to take care of the pup. Amethyst found that the more she smiled in her sleep, the more wonderful it became for her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:32 pm

Arrow awoke to morning he looked over at his sleeping mate smiling. He got up and went out his ears flicked at the birds singing. His belly growled he looked over seeing two rabbits he stalked them and killed one as well running and jumping for the other. He picked them up and walked head and tail held high proudly. Waiting for amethyst to wake.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:38 pm

Morning came. Amethyst awoke from a very deep sleep, to find that her mate had killed a rabbit. "Morning Arrow" she said sleepily. She wasn't quite awake yet but she knew that she would be fully awake soon. She got up and licked her mate softly on the head. She then ate the hare carcass that Arrow had killed. Licking her lips clean, she gave a big stretch, flexing all her muscles. Her eyes opened a little more and she sat outside in front of the den, taking in the suns warmth. "Mornings are so wonderful..." She said out loud so Arrow could hear her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:51 pm

"Morning!" He barks. He eats his hare about 5 min it was gone. He licks his chops clean. "Yeah I agree dawn and twilight are the best" he gives a fast look at her. "Man I'm hyper and your low sleepy!" He roles on his back showing his belly and having his tounge loll out on the side. "To bad there's nothing to do without waking someone." His eyes dull "pitty."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:01 pm

Amethyst sighed. "You're right. I should wake up a little more". She then laughed. "Haha! You ARE hyper, aren't ya? You look so cute when you roll on your back like that..." She got up and stood near Arrow, who was still on the ground. She let her tongue hang out of her mouth, but trying not to scare Arrow to much. She then layed down her head on her mate's stomach very gently and licked it softly. She laughed because she thought that he might be a little ticklish. Was a wolf ticklish? That thought made Amethyst giggle. She felt fully awake now. "I love you so much..." She whispered towards him.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:09 pm

"Stop it.. no more please I serender, I'll do any thing your mighty loard..... I take that back!" He laughed and giggled from amethyst licking his belly to tickle him. "I love you too." He got up and did the play bow "I need to get this other hyperness gone, poof no more will ya help?" He waited for a reply in the play bow.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:24 pm

Amethyst got up and giggled. "Of course I will help". She played bow as well. Her eyes met his again. Her gold eyes staring into his icy green eyes. "Welp... Time to get that hyperness out of ya..." She started talking to him in her somewhat hypnotic tone. "Relax deeper..." She said in a soothing and hypnotic tone. It was as if she was trying to hypnotize her mate. She thought it might take away his being hyper.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:33 pm

As arrow stared back into her gold eyes he felt relaxed but still hyper. "Try a little bit harder" he said. He felt his muscles relaxed more and he sank into a crouch feeling deeply relaxed. "That's good" he looked back at his mate and smiled. He patted the ground for her to join.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:41 pm

Amethyst joined Arrow and layed down. "Hypnosis truly works these days..." She said as she began to laugh a little. "Glad you are calm now. I guess it was that hypnotic phrase that did the trick, huh?" She looked at her mate and smiled back. She licked him on his neck a little and even more under his chin. She knew that he loved that. She did a love-filled sigh as she listened to the birds chirping and the insects doing their every day songs.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:04 pm

The Koti Den - Page 25 6ypt36

The young female huffed when she realized that Siren and the newcomer had not heard her. She shrugged her shoulders. She might as well go and check out the borders, since no one else seemed to be doing it at that particular moment. She stood slowly, shaking her fur. She flicked her tail as she walked away in the direction of the Canyard Cliffs. It will have been her first time, and she felt slightly excited about a new experience. She was also curious to see the interesting site for herself. She looked up atthe sky, and watched a eagle soar in circles above her. It was high up, and was getting steadily higher. She watched it for a moment before continuing her walk. She passed her den, and jumped over the stream. She turned back to the camp for a moment. Then she turned back to the way she should go.
"Adventure awaits!" She howled, running forward.

-The Canyard Cliffs
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:40 pm

Ghost limped back into the den slowly, her eyes filled with sadness and loneliness. She hadn't seen iron hide for weeks and her heart was torn in two. -Is he with another fae? Does he hate me? Will I ever have pups?- she asked herself as tears ran down her face. She cried sadly and walked into hers and irons den. She didn't know what to do
Ghost
Ghost

Female Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:23 pm

Arrow got up " yeah but it does not last long!" He yips and licks Amethyst back on the nose and under her chin. Come on play with me!" He yelps his eyes dart to the side seeing a moth he runs to it jumping and landing with is in his mouth unharmed in his mouth. He then walks back to Amethyst head and tail held high proudly. He sets the moth down gently near his mate's paws and watched it fly off. "Someone's crying and not feeling the best, I think it's Ghost."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:43 pm

Amethyst paused for a moment. "Ghost?? Aww... Well we'd better go see what's wrong". She walked out of the den, hoping that Arrow would follow. She heard crying in the distance. It WAS Ghost. She ran towards the cry and came to this unfamiliar looking den. Inside of it was Ghost. She didn't look too good. Amethyst went inside and was a little worried about this wolf. "Awwww... Are you okay?" She asked in a voice that she was trying to make quite soothing.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:52 pm

Ghost shook her was hearing amethyst, her bright blue eyes had no shine to them and we hazed eye was even cloudier. Her tail was sunk beneath her legs as tears ran Down her muzzle. She laid curled up in a ball and cried coverin her face with her tail. She wanted to ask for some advice from the other faes but was scared they laugh at her
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:58 pm

The sound of disappointment, depressing, noises distracted the fae. turning her head she would tune in toward the abrupted crying as she silently crept over. What was she thinking? now Solace had became hesitant. deciding what to do she would lightly whimper. not sure if the crying canine would like some company or not, but it was worth a try. so she would progressive forward. observing the barren den. she would notice Ameth and Arrow. but the third fae was unknown......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:13 pm

As the brute walked up to an unknown den he sniffed as amethyst walked. In it smelled of wet earth and ghost sweet fur. He felt bad for ghost but did not know why she was sad. He the seen movement in the corner of his eye he turned his head seeing solace he waged hello to the fae.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:22 pm

Amethyst walked over to Ghost about a few feet away from her to at least see if she would notice her in a way. Then she looked over and saw Solace. "Hi there, Solace" she said. She then looked back over to her mate and saw that he and Solace were about to engage in a conversation of some sort. Amethyst took a moment and looked at Ghost, who was still quite sad, with her gold eyes. "I hope she is okay..." She thought to herself as she kept her eyes on the familiar wolf in front of her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:25 pm

Ghos cries and rests her head on amethysts shoulders and whines"Iron hasn't come back in weeks". She muttered crying louder. She wanted pups but iron had left her here alone. She curled up in a ball and cried louder
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:32 pm

her ears remained forward. as she was still hesitant. she decided the best option was to be silent. giving a soft smile toward the two familiar canines in greeting. Solace would just keep her distant.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:08 pm

Amethyst licked Ghost's fur in a comforting way. "I'm so sorry that Iron hasn't been there for you... I don't think he would be with another wolf..." She kept talking in a soothing voice. She felt kinda bad for Ghost. She hated to see her like this. Luckily she had the heart to cheer her up. "It's okay now... Deep breaths... Just try to forget..." She layed a paw on Ghosts back, seeing if that would increase the comfort a little more.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:56 pm

Arrow walked off feeling mad and sad he did not know why. He walked down to the river fear flashing in his eyes. He lapped up some of the cold icy water. His belly growled and he seen some fish he liked his chops he snapped at them catching two big sunny's he killed them and at his. leaving the other for his mate.he looked out into the sunrise.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next