The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+22
Brightbane
Macy2
Katana
Swift
Daniel
Kendrick
Sharon
Tsume
Sokea
Dark
Yoki
Eis
Shadow
Amethyst
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Luna
Siren
Chelsea
Nakita
Ghost
Macy
26 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 14 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 14 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 14 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Luna Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:49 pm

small warning amethyst...don't double post

Last edited by Luna on Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Luna
Luna

Female Join date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:52 pm

(Forgot.......)
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:55 pm

Luna's eyes moved to the back and she smiled." hi." she said as she moved between amethyst and the other wolf. she could see her now though it was dark in the den.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:04 am

Amethyst gave one last yawn. "Wow. Even though I have slept about twice today... I still feel tired..." She lifted her head so her eyes could meet Luna's. She saw that Luna was next to her now. It was a little dark inside the den. The light from outside could only provide whatever it could for the two to see. "Anyway, this is the perfect spot in the den for me. That's why I chose it. But you are welcomed here anytime" she said sweetly
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:14 am

Kendrick silently strolled out of the woods, his taupe colored pelt was messy and sticking up. It had been quite a while since the masculine Proti had groomed it, but he didn't mind the way he looked since not many members were at the main den.

"Now remember Kendrick a gentleman must always look his best even if he's hunting or doing nothing" echoed his father's voice inside his head.

Shaking his head back and forth, Kenny sighed and continued past the den where lied some other members he knew and haven't met yet. The male advanced his pace until he finally reached the edge of a cliff where he remembered one member had fallen. Coming to a stop, he lowered his nostrils to the ground and began sniffing.

"No scent.. means no threat.. Good" mumbled Kendrick, now raising his cranium back up.

Lowering his hind to the cold albino ground, he began to groom his pelt. He wouldn't want the rest of the gang to see his bedhead, and he definitely didn't want his family to see him looking like a mess. While grooming, he could feel the gentle touch of the breeze passing by him. He could also hear the noises of predators and prey in the distances, minding their own business.

"I wonder how the other wolves are doing?"

A sudden thought of his family not just Sharon and Ihana but the whole bunch of the wolves who are residing in this pack. He knew that they all must have familiarize with each other already. Finishing up with his groom, his pelt now looked cleaned and stylish. Ken glanced towards the skyline. The emerald colored of his oculars lit up and pulsed with life along with the beaming glow in the distants..

Last edited by Kendrick on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:23 am

seing Kenny go past made luna smile. she said a quick goodby to amethyst and headed off. she knew she was older but she hadnt done it in a while. she ran after him and tackled him. 'pinned ya' she said laughing. 'long time no see, whatcha been up too.'
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:50 am

as Arrow goes to the den falling into a deep sleep his, icy green ish blue eyes close and mist covers his dream he wakes to a younger self of him with his mom and dad. he whines and yelps in sleep as his dad comes and rips his mom to shreads.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:27 am

Amethyst watched as the female wolf walked off to do something. She got up and exited the den. She was feeling quite thirsty. She searched for a pond or at least a river to drink from. She went to the small hill about 5 feet away from the den and took a look down it. It was a little windy outside and it was still cold. All the rivers she could see was the ones that were frozen solid. She became worried. "How am I supposed to get my fluids?" She asked herself. She sighed as she saw a half eaten elk carcass down below. She happily sank her teeth into the carcass and began feeding off of it. The juice on her mouth was good too. She then licked the last traces of meat off of her mouth and began to settle a little in the fluffy white snow
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:07 pm

Kenny keen orbs continued to watch the beautiful mountain scenery, he was so in trance with the beauty, he was unaware of things around him. He heard the thud sound of pads somewhere near, but Kendrick didn't think that whoever it was would come near him. But it suddenly sped its pace, and Kenny quickly twirled his crown around to see a white figure tackling him.
"URGAAHH!" yelped the surprise Proti Male.
He was face planted into the ground, he could feel the heavy canine weight on him. The only wolf that would give him a surprise tackle without his knowledge was.. Luna.
"L-Lu?" muffled Kenny.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:01 pm

Luna laughed at his reaction and got off. but instead of landing on her feet she rolled over. "man its been a while since I've done that...gotcha good didn't I." she says looking to him before looking around the area.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:12 pm

When the heavy weight of Lu rolled off of him, Ken slowly raised his head and he inhaled a huge amount of air. He heard the feminine voice of the young she wolf beside him, and he remained quiet until she was finished. Ken took a moment of silence before replying, his words coming out with a chuckle.
"Yes Lu, to be honest... I wasn't expecting it at all. Now I know who taught Ihana that little trick."
He carefully raised his four limbs and sat upright, his attention was on Luna, then back to the breathtaking scenery.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:22 pm

Luna grins. "well actually I didn't. " she said with a slight tilt. her eyes wondered back to kennyl. it was good to be at the den and she was surprised he was a proti.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:30 pm

Kenny emerald orbs widen, realizing that Lu wasn't the one who taught Ihana the sneaking and tackling trick. He lowered his head to a sulking position, and began to quietly think to himself.
"Ihana must have learned it herself...."
Regaining back composure he twirled his attention to Lu and said:
"So Lu How's it going? Making any new friends?"
Kenny gave Lu a friendly smile, enjoying the presence of the young she wolf company.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:32 pm

Daniel approached the Koti Den, unaware of Kendrick's presence. She had become unkempt and had a haunted look in her eyes. She recgonize few others, not that she really looked. Where is everyone? She wimpered inside her head, desperate to see one of her old friends. "Hello?" The golden figure dared to call out.
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:35 pm

Luna saw another wolf approach. she looked back to Kenny for a moment. "I've been well, and I've meet several new wolves. how about yourself." she said before saying hi to the other wolf.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:39 pm

"I'm glad you met others.. I sadly haven't met any of them yet.. I've been busy with stuff." Kenny ear lobes perked to a new scent that had drifted into his nostrils from the wind that blew the two wolves him and Lu. Kenny couldn't make out this feeling, he felt that this scent was a familiar one but he couldn't remember who. Raising on his four limbs, he glared into the woods, facing the direction Lu was facing. "Hello?" he barked.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:49 pm

Daniel narrowed her eyes at the she-wolf he spoke to her. Her vision was blurry and her head spun from lack of regular eating habits. "Who are you?" She growled, her golden fur and hackles rising to full height, her neck for spiked out. She drew her lips back in a defensive snarl. This was not the Daniel she had been before. The female did not recongnize Kenny still, as in her time of need, her senses had become dull.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:54 pm

When Ken took a step further to investigate the canine for a better view, he saw that it had golden fur and was in a defensive stance. Kendrick blinded by the female's threatening snarl, his hackles began to raise and his lips curled back revealing his fangs. Kenny quickly moved in front of Lu, not wanting her to get into danger.
"I'm Kendrick.. Who are you?" snarled Ken, his emerald orbs staring at the she wolf's amber eyes.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:58 pm

Sadly, in her rage adn desperation, she did not recongnize Kendrick's name. "I go by Daniel," She grwoled, then paused. Danny took a threatening step closer. "But my friends call me Danny." She howled and if it wasn't for the fact that she had run out if strength and energy, she would have thrown herself at Kendrick. But alas, she dropped to the ground, her golden flank rising and falling rapidly.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:08 pm

Kenny remained at his exact spot, his eyes still watch the femmoria before him. When the she wolf introduced herself as Daniel, Ken turned to a stand still. He knew he heard that name before, and seen that golden pelt before. "Could it really be..?" he thought. When he heard Daniel stepping closer, he quickly leaped out of his daze and before he knew it she had tumbled down to the ground. The echoing of the word Danny began to swirl in his mind. "Daniel, the female wolf that...made fun of his name when they first met.." (Lol I remembered, not sure if you do Danisaur)
Finally recognizing the fallen she wolf, he quickly ran over to her. "Danny? You reckless girl, remember me i'm Ken? I'm the one with the funny name...Kendrick.."
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:13 pm

Daniel blinked her amber eyes in confusion, memories swimming back and forth in her head. "Ken..drick?" She asked, dazed. She lifted her head off the ground, nearly fainting from fatigue. Danny studied Ken's face for a moment, trying to let it sink in that she was home. "I'm loosing it..." She murmured, rolling over away from the male. She thought that way due to her knowing her lack of a healthy, regular feeding.

(And yes, I remember xD)
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:25 pm

Kenny gleaming emerald eyes stared down at the confused Danisaur. Ken did a quick look over at Daniel, to his point of view she didn't seem like the familiar happy she wolf he had met. He lightly shook his head when he heard the small murmur. "Your not loosing it.. um I'll be right back for food.. don't go...anywhere." With that said, he gently pawed at her head and faced Luna. "Lu watch over Danny for me, I'll be right back." Ken twirled his body to the woods and scampered off to find meat. He lowered his nose to the ground and began to sniff for any simple prey that may be nearby. A suddenly small figure pranced pass him in the corner of his eyes and Ken quickly twirled to it. "Ahah found you!" Kendrick medium length legs rushed after the speeding snow hare, his mouth was opened wide, waiting for the right time to attack the unlucky creature.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:30 pm

Danny grunted and Kendrick's ridiculous reply. "Oh jee I don't know. Maybe I'll just walk all the way up the mountain!" She snapped sarcastically. The golden female plopped her head back on the ground, slowly loosing more energy. The edges of her vision were starting to get dark.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:40 pm

Kendrick came to a stop near a dead shrub, waiting for the snow hare to stop as well. It continued to run, but in a much slower pace, realizing that it may have lost him. Ken crouched low, his emerald orbs pulsing with anticipation. He retracted his talons, and unclasped his jowl, once he was able to get a few feets near the poor creature, Kenny leaped, a terrifying snarl escaping from his throat. The snow hare eyes widen in surprise at the vicious but elegant canine that was about to end its life. Ken snapped his fangs at the herbivore, locking his grip on the defenseless animal, feeling the warm blood oozing out from the mark, Ken pierced his fangs. The hare lied dead in Ken's mouth, Ken nodded in success and quickly bolted to Daniel and Luna. Emerging out from the woods, he padded over to the fatigue she wolf and placed the dead hare next to her.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:47 pm

Daniel still stared warily at Kendrick as she ate, though her eyes were bright once more. After she had finished, she rose to her paws, her gaze nutrual. After a moment of hesitation, she tackled Kennym happy to see her friend once more. "Kenny! How is Sharon?" She asked excitedly, wanting to hear about her another friends too. "And Siren and Macy?"
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next