The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+22
Brightbane
Macy2
Katana
Swift
Daniel
Kendrick
Sharon
Tsume
Sokea
Dark
Yoki
Eis
Shadow
Amethyst
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Luna
Siren
Chelsea
Nakita
Ghost
Macy
26 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 16 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 16 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 16 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:44 pm

no not really my eyes stay frozen on the veiw in front of me but i did need help of carring this moose if you would not mined to help me? he turns his icy gaze on her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:47 pm

Amethyst smiled. "Oh of course. Oh by the way, did anyone tell you that your fur looks very sweet?" She laughed in a good way. She went out of the den to carry the moose that Arrow asked her to carry in. She was quite strong. So she could carry in the large thing. She flexed her muscles and began pulling the moose inside the den. It took a while though. But she finally got it in after a few moments.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:52 pm

Arrow smiled and walked up "who"? asking and tilting his head and look at her in half dismay and half wow.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:55 pm

Amethyst laughed again. "You. I like how your fur looks". She turned her gaze upon Arrow. She kinda liked him. "Hey, I was thinking... Wanna be friends?" She was a little unsure about how the wolf would answer to this question. She wagged her tail slowly back and forth as she waited for a reply back.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:58 pm

why not Amethyst? his icy gaze warm with love and friendship. he rips off a chunk of the moose hungry? he stands there waiting for a reply
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:03 pm

"Yes" She replies softly. Her voice soothing somewhat. She started to sink her sharp teeth into the juicy moose. It tasted great. Nice and fresh, like it had just been hunted and taken down. She lay, her body relaxed and her eyes closed, taking in every last bit and taste. She thanked Arrow for the yummy carcass. She looked at him for a moment or two. He seemed like a nice wolf to her. She wanted to care for him as much as she wanted. She are as much as she could chow down.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:07 pm

Arrow joind her blood falling down his muzzle he injoyed the taste of it and the sweet scent of Amehtyst once he ate his fill he liked his chops clean and layed down next to Amethyst pating the ground for her to join
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:16 pm

Amethyst finishes eating and she sees Arrow waiting her to lay next to him. She licked her lips clean of the carcass juice and happily lay next to Arrow. She also liked his scent. She licked him friendly on the head, hoping that he wouldn't mind. She loved it when there was company. The sunlight came in through the entrance of the den and it shone brightly on her nice clean light grey fur. It relaxed her that way. She turned her gaze upon Arrow again and smiled happily.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:20 pm

Arrow smiled happily back and asked her if she loved the star's and moon "if you do i have a cool place to show you" he turns to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:24 pm

"Oh! I've always loved to look at the stars and moon!" She exclaims happily. "Where is a cool place where there is a clear view?" She asks excitedly. She got up and shook her light grey pelt for any traces of dirt. She waited for Arrow to take the lead to this really cool place that he was gonna show her. Her tail wagged with extreme happiness.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:28 pm

Arrow smile at her love for the moon and stars he got up and walked after her once he cought up to her he said its near the den and stream of caramony its hidon though ok. he smiles come on he barks happily and you cant tell any one
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:36 pm

"Don't worry. Your secret is safe within me" Amethyst said. She followed Arrow out of the den and tried to spot the moon, even though it was almost hard to see. When she could see it, she gasped in awe. The moon was so awesome. So were the stars. She stared up at them. She was in a trance of awe. It was only a light one though. "That looks... So... Cool!" She said. She was completely mesmerized by the stars and moon.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:44 pm

Arrow stares up at them as well "there beautiful huh, my father would bring me to the cleaist spot in our territory and tell storys about them and show me all the stuff he knew about them ill like to pass that down to my pups if i had any" he turns his icy green gaze on Amethyst
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:50 pm

She smiles. "I'm sure you would have wonderful pups". She then sighed. She leaned up against Arrow, trying to be very friendly. She continued to look up at the stars and moon. She was still quite hypnotized by their beauty and how they looked. She layed down and drifted a little deeper into her trance, not really noticing though. The stars were very hypnotizing to look at during certain times. But they have never been this hypnotic before. "Have stars like this put you into a trance before?" She finally asked Arrow. She turned her entranced gaze into him and waited for a reply.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:56 pm

"when i was younger they stoped after my mother died but i never stoped watching them, but they remined me of my past" his eyes go dim
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:02 pm

"Oh wow really? I'm so so sorry for your loss..." She comes out of the trance. She has this feeling of sorriness to Arrow. She felt quite sad. She looked at the ground, towards her paws. "That's... That's quite sad..." Amethyst tried very hard not to show her sadness to Arrow, she knew that he would ask her if she showed her sadness. She took a deep breath and looked up at the stars again. She day dreamed of what her actual family would be like if she had a mate and had pups to take care of.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:08 pm

Arrow seen she was trying not to show her pity "its ok but thats about me what about you"? "if you dont want to talk about your family lets talk about your dreams them" ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:12 pm

Amethyst gave a happy sigh. "All I dream is of a world where I am able to have a family of my very own". She looked up again. Trying to sense the future within. Her future would be very exciting. With a mate and pups. "Pups!" She suddenly bursted out not knowing why. Then she paused for a moment. "Ok I don't know what I said there. I'm sorry". She then smiled at Arrow again.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:19 pm

"pups are life and would be lovely to have" he pauses for a few min's "hey i was thinking... if you... would agree... to be... mates"? Arrow gets up and stands in front of her his icy green gaze filled with love and longing. "If your not ready thats ok or dont even want to be... thats alright as well".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:24 pm

Amethyst felt love fill her eyes and heart as she hears those words from Arrow. "Yes. Yes I Would love to be your mate!" She says happily. She goes over to Arrow and licks him under the neck for affection towards him. This was a question that she had been wanting to hear for a very long time.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:28 pm

"all we need is to ask siren come on lets go" Arrow wait for Amethyst so he can walk side by side to her were his fur rubs next to hers
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:32 pm

"Good idea," Amethyst smiled. She noticed Arrows fur was rubbing against hers. She loved him. She couldn't wait for Siren to announce that she and Arrow were indeed mates. She walked alongside next to Arrow, admiring his fur to the fullest. She took in his warmth. She felt safe with him now.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:35 pm

ill pm him right now ok you will to right? he asks as they enterd the den site waiting for an anwser from her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:46 pm

"Yes. I will PM Siren too" Amethyst says as she enters the den with Arrow by her side. She couldn't wait for this very moment. It was excitement. It was love. Her dream was going to come true. She was going to have a family of her own.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:46 pm

as Arrow came out of the den siting and waiting for Amethyst to come out as well he barks her name as his red ish brown fur get warmed by the weak sun kight of dawn.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next