The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+22
Brightbane
Macy2
Katana
Swift
Daniel
Kendrick
Sharon
Tsume
Sokea
Dark
Yoki
Eis
Shadow
Amethyst
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Luna
Siren
Chelsea
Nakita
Ghost
Macy
26 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 17 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 17 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 17 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:03 pm

Amethyst heard her name being called by Arrow and went up to him to calm him down. She licked his fur and layed down beside him. She enjoyed the view in front of her. The sun was quite warm on her light grey fur. She did a light purr only a wolf would do. It sounded nothing like a cats purr. But sounded much, much deeper. She looked at Arrow and smiled. Her eyes focused on his for a straight while.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:56 pm

"Sorry if i woke you" he said "i thought you would like to see the dawn braking its nice when you watch it on a hill" Arrow looks at Amethyst he licks her left ear.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:02 pm

Amethyst smiled. "Oh no. I was already awake. I woke up like 15 minutes ago. And sure! I would love to see the dawn breaking with you". She laughed when she felt Arrow licking her left ear. It kinda tickled. She got up and exited the den. She waited for Arrow to tag along beside her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:08 pm

Arrow huried to catch up once he got to Amethyst side he matched his paw steps with hers walking up a hill and pating the ground for her to join him he moves closer to the ground to lie down with his massive head up and eyes staring right at the sky line.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:15 pm

Amethyst joins in with Arrow, her steps in perfect harmony with his. Once they get to the spot, she notices Arrow's gester to lay down with him. She gives a loving sigh and lays down beside him. Her fur touching his. She looks up at the sky line just as she saw Arrow looking up at it too. She thought it was very pretty. "Very mesmerizing... Right?" She asked softly near Arrow's ear, as if she was whispering it.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:20 pm

Arrow twitched an ear at the close sound of Amethyst soft silky voice " yes it is. you know your the only wolf i've shown this to" he looks at her and smiles. " you seem really inspired by the moon the star's and sun" i've always love this color" just as he says the crack of dawn shows with the colors pink purple and red. as the sun rays hit his eyes they blaze with the color of dawn.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:28 pm

"Yeah. I'm glad you said that. I have always been interested in the moon and stars. Especially the dawn where it is so..." She paused and became even more hypnotized by the colors of the skyline. She then smiled at Arrow and licked his head softly, almost to get him to relax. She relaxed as well. She loved being with Arrow so much. She loved when Arrow showed her pretty sceneries.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:35 pm

When Arrow turned his head his eyes stoped blazeing he liked her back as he had deep deep feelings for her he would protect her for his life just as he would do for the pack and if they had a family he would do same for his and her pup. he turned his head to the dawn as now it was morning he asks Amethyst " lets head back and later toningt come see night fall?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:40 pm

Amethyst thought that was the greatest idea ever. "Oh yes. Yes I would love to." She followed Arrow back to the Koti den. She had very deep feelings for him. Arrow was perfect for her. She knew it deep down when they first met. When they walked, it was once again in perfect harmony. "I love you so much, Arrow" She whispered softly to him. She hoped that he would say the same thing back.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:50 pm

"i love you very much too Amethyst" he turns his head to look at her in the eye his icy green ish blue still blazeing with the dawn sight and as more light hits them but still see his deep love for Amethyst in them. " he puts his massive brode head on hers " your safe with me forever even when you cant see me" he whispers in her ears
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:58 pm

"Aww. I'm glad. I will be with you forever and ever. It will be so exciting when we have pups of our own". She goes inside the den with Arrow right by her side. She goes deep, deep inside the den and lays down. Her eyes gently gaze only on Arrow, as if he was the only thing she saw in her life, in her surroundings. When Arrow was near her, she whispered to him, "I have such deep feelings for you..." She smiled so much. She felt sleepy though. She tried to fight the sleepy feeling. "Must... Stay... Awake..." She said softly.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:06 pm

Arrow smiled " go to sleep ill be right here if you need me" he nuzzles Amethyst with soft light calm strokes of his tounge to calm her to sleep. once she was asleep he soon too came sleepy and layed his head on Amethyst back. closeing his eyes and sleep overwelming him he dreams
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:12 pm

Amethyst fell asleep as soon as she heard Arrow's soft and soothing words. His soft licking also lulled her to sleep. She felt relaxed and safe when she noticed Arrow leaning his head on her, the second before she fell into a very deep sleep. She then began to dream. She dreamed about herself giving birth to a healthy pup. In her dream, the pup was a boy. But she didn't really know for sure in her reality. She enjoyed her dream so much. It made her warm and happy at the same time.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:21 pm

Arrow soon had mist covering his dream when it cleard he seen Amethyst he ran up to her licking her muzzle he stoped dead when he seen there was a pup, male it looked like Amethyst and me mixed together he smiled but had confusoin in his icy green eyes he knew this forest from some place but could not think of where. he knew it was surly not the katmai's den and forest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:30 pm

In Amethyst's dream, she was in this den. She didn't know what den it was. It wasn't the den of the pack that she was in. It was a different den. But she did see Arrow by her side. She did see the mixed pup beside both of them. She didn't really pay attention to all the parts of the dream. But only vivid parts she was able to remember.
*A few hours later*
Amethyst woke up, still seeing Arrow asleep on her neck. She smile and took a deep breath. She didn't feel like going back to sleep. All she did was allow herself to relax.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:42 pm

As Arrow keept sleeping horror and terror hit him and flashed in his eyes this was his birth home his birth place his mothers garve as well fathers he barked and whained in his sleep and waking world his heart begain racing and thumping in his chest he dug his claws into the damp earth and removed his head from Amethyst and started shaking like mad as well his muscle tighten and he bits his mouth hard and bleeds
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:50 pm

Amethyst turned to Arrow and got up. "Hey what's the matter?" She nuzzled him soothingly trying to get him to calm down. She noticed he was bleeding a little bit. "It's ok now... Whatever you dreamed about is no longer bothering you anymore... Relax deeper... Do you want to talk about it, or would you rather not?" She was kinda worried about Arrow. She wanted to do something about it. She kept nuzzling him and telling him that everything was ok. Her tail wrapped around his hind legs.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:57 pm

Arrow snaped open his eyes they were filled with fear, terror, and horror still panting hard and heart racing still as well claws locked into the damp earth he looked at Amehtyst and said in a small cold voice "thanks... for waking me..." still shaking he tryed to get up but weak from the nasty night terror he slumped back down on the still warm stop were he was laying.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:04 pm

"Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up..." Amethyst said in her small voice. She felt kinds bad for waking Arrow. She layed back down as well and went back to sleep. Her eyes tightly closed but not entering a dream. Just a normal deep sleep. Her muscles relaxed all the way as she drifted deeper and deeper into her deep sleep.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:12 pm

" it was a good thing..." Arrow started but stoped when he seen she was asleep. he layed his head down but did not sleep as he was scared to his bone about this new dream. but soon bordom gets him and he falls asleep and wakes to his night terror again he starts all up again he wakes a howls in missery and agony he runs out of the den into the forest
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:23 pm

A few minutes later, Amethyst awakes with a start to notice that Arrow was gone. She felt worried. She ran out of the den and howled for him. Her howl lasted about 1 minute. She sat and waited for a reply. Her tail wagged fast. She felt nervous about Arrow. She didn't know where exactly he was. Her light grey fur stuck up a bit as she became more and more nervous. She walked around in circles for a few minutes. "I hope nothing bad has happened to him..." She thought to herself.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Swift Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:30 pm

swift the newcomer, was still in her spot until she heard the stressful howl. she then sat down, thinking about how she new no one here and
was lonely. the wolf pawed at the ground.
Swift
Swift

Female Join date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:33 pm

Arrow did not go far he stops and hears Amethyst's worried howl he howls back saying "follow my scent trail" he gose on anger agony fear flashing in his mind and eyes he stops when he hears a soft silky voice that sounded like his mother he shoke his head to get rid if it but keeps comeing back saying " dear little one calm down free your self from all of this" he stops and hears it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Swift Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:40 pm

the new wolf raised her head, seeing a wolf acting....strange (arrow)
and she finally spoke. "something wrong?" she asked sitting up.
Swift
Swift

Female Join date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:42 pm

Amethyst hears Arrows howl and decides to follow his scent trail. She sniffs and sniffs until she gets into the forest. She sees Arrow's soft fur from a distance. She calls to him. "Arrow! Are you okay?!" Her voice sounds a little more worried now. She walks up to him, desperate to know if he is alright. Once she gets close enough to him, she nuzzled him gently. Her heart slowing down a bit to get some of Arrow's softness close to her. "I'm glad you're safe..." She almost cries. Tears come to her eyes but she tries hard not to cry.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next