The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+22
Brightbane
Macy2
Katana
Swift
Daniel
Kendrick
Sharon
Tsume
Sokea
Dark
Yoki
Eis
Shadow
Amethyst
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Luna
Siren
Chelsea
Nakita
Ghost
Macy
26 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 9 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 9 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 9 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Nakita Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:46 am

" great name" Nakita said to marrok then she looked down at her newly named pup and opened her maw to speak.
" hey Akita, meet your daddy" Nakita said passing Akita over to marrok.
She watched as akita smiled when she was passed over to her father. the fae smiled and rested her head on her paws, feeling worn out,
Nakita
Nakita

Female Join date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Eis Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:24 pm

Eis looked at the new family and smiled.A pup would bring laughter and joy to the den, with it's antic's. Stretching, she walked out of the den to get some food.
Eis
Eis

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:31 pm

Amethyst smiled at both Ghost and Shadow again. She turned around and went back into the den. Her tail high up showing proudness. She went very deep within the den to find her bed she had made when Ghost let her join their pack. She settled down and have a big yawn. Feeling quite relaxed and at ease, she closed her eyes. But she didn't drift off to sleep. She wanted to be in a relaxed state. She relaxed all muscles in her body. She opened her eyes again to look into the distance where Ghost and Shadow were still out there, talking. Frankly, she wanted to tell Shadow about the time when she hypnotized Ghost. But she knew that she would have to wait a little later. After all, she was indeed, a patient wolf.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:41 pm

The snow whirled around the canine's ankles in lazy bursts, silver and white from the flakes that danced with the wind. A frosty feel prickled at the wolf's thick pelt, making him lift his head to the clouds above. They were looming and gray, darker than his own fur, and he paused his green gaze on them before returning it back to the pack. He would soon go and meet the new pack members, but for now he remained on his spot beneath the bare trees, allowing the snow to blow onto his face and into his eyes.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:51 pm

Tsuki was sitting next to some herbs, remembering her days of being a healer. But it was all over. Unless someone needed her expertise ;P. She looked over to see the Alpha male Siren alone sitting under some bare trees, so she walked up to him and sat down. "Hey, Siren anything bothering you?" I asked politely.
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Female Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:58 pm

Shadow padded through the thin fresh snow leaving Ghost and Amethyst in peace. A faint growl rose in her throat as she lifted her cold paw up and shook the chilling snow into the air. With her tail twitching in annoyance and ears folded back the white wolf proceeded toward the line of bare trees. The sound of a strangers voice stopped Shadow in her tracks. She turned her head toward the voice spotting Siren with a new wolf. Curiously, Shadow padded toward the two wolves and dipped her head in a silent greeting to them.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:03 pm

Moments after the female had come to his side, Siren slowly dragged his vision from the atmosphere and to the wolf. He perked his ears for a moment, but laid them back nonchalantly at her question. "Nothing's a bother. Why would it be? The snow will be gone before we think." But even then, Siren could not help but feel uneasy about the approaching storm. He put on his stern face, anyhow, and glanced towards another approaching wolf with a white comlexion and icy eyes. He nodded a greeting, knowing the wolf as Shadow. "Evening," he spoke.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:13 pm

Tsuki nodded her head at hearing the wolves word. She knew he would be worried about the approaching storm, Tsuki saw a pebble on the ground and moved it around with her paw. She jumped up when she heard a wolf approaching eyes up hi, then she noticed it was just Shadow so she got calm and sat back down "greetings" she spoke softly still thinking of the storm.
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:16 pm

Amethyst awoke from her relaxation state moments later and saw that snow was falling from the heights of the sky. She was amazed of how much snow there was. It was quite cold. Her light grey fur could almost be seen through the snow. She couldn't help but notice the depth of the snow. It wasn't as deep as she thought it might be. She slowly got up to shake her fur. Then she slowly walked outside of the den. She shivered a little, but knowing that her warm fur would at least provide a nice warmth over her. She didn't feel that cold. But her paws did. They felt quite numb. She hated being numb. Well, at least her paws against the very cold snow.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:17 pm

"Good Evening," Shadow said politely in turn. Sitting down, the white wolf shook the clinging snow off her paws and bit back the urge to growl with displeasure. Setting her paw back down into the cold snow, she turned her gaze to distant mountains obscured by clouds. "It doesn't look like the snow will pass as swiftly as you would hope," Shadow commented. Her ears remained folded back and her cold gaze distant.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:21 pm

Siren flahsed his chartreuse eyes towards Shadow as she spoke the blatant truth, and he once more flickered his attention to the skies. They floated over the mountain, as if building momentum for the approaching storm, and he folded his ears against his skull. "The snow may not fall as heavy as we predict." He looked towards Tsukikanji, and flicked his tail. "We will be fine, as long as the den is secure."
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:39 pm

Tsuki looked at Siren and nodded her head. She got up and stretched, she had just woke up a few minutes ago when she had seen Siren by the trees. She stared looking at the clouds when she saw Siren looking at them and barely saw the moon, the suns rays were so bright, it was hard to see it, she looked at the pebble she had been kicking earlier and layed down next to it. "I think I should go check out the borders, since ive earned my knew rank ive thought id do what they do best ^^. Guard the borders. "bye siren" Tsuki got up and started heading towards the borders
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:44 pm

"I dearly hope it is merely a passing storm," Shadow agreed moving her gaze to Siren although her attention remained with the ominous clouds behind the grey wolf. Shaking her head to clear her worries and the recent melted snowflakes, Shadow looked to see Tsuki padding off toward the borders. "Farewell," Shadow barked over the faint whistling wind after the disappearing wolf. "Perhaps we ought to hunt while we can still see," Shadow spoke her thoughts aloud to herself.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:05 pm

Amethyst raced back into the den. She hated to have her paws totally numb from the cold snow. Her conscience started to speak to her. "What. Are you afraid of the snow?? You got fur! Stop acting like such a pup and get out there!!" She jumped. Her conscience was right. Well... Mostly. She had to. She would starve if she stayed in the den with nothing to eat. She had to hunt. But she needed a little help. She raced as fast as she could to the hunting grounds. She merely could see a few wolf shadows in the distance. The storm was getting harder now. But she had to do it. It was the ONLY way of surviving.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:38 pm

Shadows ears folded back as a faint tremor passed by her. The wind was becoming stronger and the snow coming down thicker. Worry for Tsuki, who had left not to long ago, began to arise. Getting to her paws, Shadow padded after the guard's fading tracks as the snow began to erase them.

-The Plateau-
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:35 am

*After, Winstone met those two wolves in the storm and told them to follow Winstone*
Winstone came to his abandoned den, in the old forest while carrying the wolf who was blacked out (Tuskikanji). The forest was called The Golden Forest. He, continued to the den, while having the wolf on him (Shadow) and the other is behind him. Winstone placed the wolf down gently, in the den, around the softest and warm area. He made the wolf warm by his thick and warm fur.. While the other wolf, came behind the black out wolf and made a wolf circle. Then they went to sleep in the warm den, with Winstone.

*At the morning when the storm had passed*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:47 am

Tsuki still had her eyes closed, but felt the some ice melting off of her fur. She slowly opened her eyes blinked everything was a blurry, so she blinked some more, she saw a wolf(winstone) and shadow by her. She slowly got up and stretched, she suddenly felt alittle pain in her neck and began licking it, "What happened?" Tsuki whispered and layed back down tired.
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:54 am

Shadow's eyes blinked open to meet the blinding light streaming in from the den entrance. Jumping to her paws, she looked around the unknown area. Seeing the exhausted Tsuki, Shadow relaxed but kept her gaze locked on the familiar male. She remembered Ghost pointing him out and her cruel title for him. Looking at the wolf now and what he had done for them, Shadow found it hard to believe he could have been so harsh. Turning her gaze back to Tsuki, Shadow slowly sat down and said softly, "there was an avalanche, you were buried but everything is alright now." Lifting her blue eyes to meet the silver gold eyes belonging to the wolf she recognized as Winstone she added, "thank you for your hospitality."
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:03 am

Waking up, while seeing Shadow getting up, and he replied to shadow, "Your pleasure is all mine." with a smile and added, "What is your name and your partners name?" he asked. He got up and sitting, and looking at Tsuki and Shadow.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:12 am

Tsuki stared at the wolf as he said "Partner" did he mean what she thought he ment or friends..Tsuki ignored it. "im Tsuki, and that's Shadow" I barked softly. I felt the suns bright rays gleam onto my eyes and they began to twinkle, I got up and moved over alittle in the shade."and who might you be?" I asked politely.
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:18 am

Shadow bowed her head politely as Tsuki introduced her. Keeping her head bowed, Shadow looked around the visible surroundings. The den seemed to have been abandoned for some time and the air did not smell of many wolves. Turning her head to look at the entrance, Shadow sighed in relief realizing the storm had passed. Although she continued to stare out at the sun, Shadow listened for the mysterious wolf's reply, wondering if this truly was the Winstone she thought.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:31 am

Seeing Tsuki, going to the shady side of the den, and replied to Tsiki, "I'm Winstone."
Winstone glared at shadow "You must know why that i saved you from the storm." Seeing shadow looking out the entrance and the den. He told them "I've been here not long ago, But, this is not really abandoned, but it's little cleared out when i left here, and found you two..." -sighted- " i guess you will know this place after you two, really wake up."

*After they talked, then start sitting outside the den*
 Winstone told them about the forest "This is the golden forest, as you see. This place is an old forest..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:46 am

Tsuki listen to every word Winstone said and replied "amazing". Tsuki sat back up felling her head ache alittle. "Can someone get me some celandine, its used to strengthen weak eyes, my eyes don't really want to open much, and are still alittle cold, and I also need some chamomile
Leaves and Flowers, it may be consumed to sooth a wolf and add to their physical strength." I asked politely to Winstone and shadow. "the celandine is yellow and the petals are really close together making it look like a circle, and there leaves always gleam in the sunlight; the chamomile looks like a sunflower, but with white petals and they make little bushes together." I sighed then looked at the snow.

Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:52 am

Sitting straight with her tail curled around her paws, Shadow remained motionless as she listened to Winstone's story. Her only movements were the occasional flicking of the tail and looking around her surroundings. The "Golden Forest" as the new wolf called it did live up to it's name. Looking up, the trees seemed to loom high above indicating there would be little sunlight reaching the forest floor. The top layer of snow beneath Shadow's paws had melted revealing the compacted ice underneath. Absently, Shadow pawed at the ice but remained attentive to the story.

"This place has history," Shadow whispered. Rising to her paws Shadow replied to Tsuki, "Of course. Winstone and I can head off into the forest and split up, surely something has to have survived the winter storm." Turning her head to look at Winstone she silently waited for his reply.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:58 am

"thanks" Tsuki replied and layed down trying to keep her eyes open. "tomorrow well try to find koti den" I replied softly. they have to be somewhere out there. I thought. they feel so near.
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next