The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 1

+18
Sorali
Azura
Howl
Fang
Tsukikanji
Mistainia
Marrok
Codiak
Starfire
Shin
Convel
Daniel
Veleno
Amber
Macy
Sharon
Kendrick
Siren
22 posters

Page 36 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 36 Empty The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Siren Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Old Topic: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t7p1020-the-koti-den#2166

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 36 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Siren on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Macy Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:13 pm

Macy turned around to see a Newcomer, and immediately stood up, showing her dominance. "Hello there, what are you doing here in our territory? I presume you are wanting to join." Her guard was high, knowing that any Newcomer would and could attack at any moment.
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:18 pm

Marrok jumped back as an strange wolf had nuzzled him. (he does not know they are sibblings -.-) He then saw the wolf go talk to Macy and he thought he would back the Doyen up. The massive brute stood side to side with Macy his position calm and ready to attack if this wolf would.
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:32 pm

~i stand up and look at Marrok in a fighting position, i just look and look away and run from were Macy's at and starts hunting for a snow hare. I start looking and sniffing around, then i finally saw them and their tracks they had not heard me so i approached them slowly and jumped fast before it ran and there it was, my first catch in my new territory. I was always respective and loyal, so i threw my catch to siren and let him eat first with nothing left for me( I was starving), instead of hunting again i decided to go looking for herbs...after a while of looking i finally saw some berries(strawberrys) i ate them till i was full and went back to camp with lots of herbs in my mouth.~
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Female Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:23 pm

Misty followed Marrok and thanked him. She entered the den, which did make the cold wind less powerful. She turned toward him and realized he was walking to another wolf. One she hadn't met yet, who stood like she was one of high ranking. Misty saw Marrok was backing her up and smiled. It's good to have friends you can trust.
Mistainia
Mistainia

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:59 pm

Marrok watched as the unknown fae scampered off. He then nodded to Macy a smile on his face. He went off for Misty to make sure the fae was settled and alright. After all their was an unknown wolf in the area. It should have just told us who it was and it's business here... "Are you alright?" The massive white and red-marked brute asked concern shined in his yellow optics.
Marrok so sexy unknown fae's nuzzle him x3
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:31 pm

North was hungry and wanted some food. He was alone and could see others in the distance, but didn't go near them. The male went the other way and looked for some food. Anything that he could find would be alright with him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:21 pm

Macy continued to walk aimlessly around the den, watching the members. Soon, her gaze turned to the top of the mountain, and she decided she would climb up a little ways. She female sighed, and began to jump rock to rock, increasing her distance from her to the ground.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:37 pm

Shin
-----

Resting on his back, the Dire hybrid let out a quiet sigh. There hadn't been much going on lately wich bored him. Rolling onto his stomach he glanced around at all the others as they carried on with their day. Macy caught his attention as she clambered up the side of a mountain.

this post was so lame ;-;      
Shin
Shin

Male Join date : 2013-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:12 pm

Sharon smiled back at his beautiful(I guess?) mate, and licked her mate. She saw Macy head to the creek, and looked back at Ken. "I guess we should follow her and tell?..." She suggested. She smiled once more before heading the same direction as Macy. She couldn't believe all this amazing things were happening to her.
Sharon
Sharon

Female Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:45 pm

North walked around in the snow for what seemed like forever. His nose sniffed the wet ground. Finally, a snow hare's scent appeared. He licked his lips and followed the track.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:53 pm

Misty smiled, "Yes, I'm alright..." she sniffed the den, and another thought crossed her mind, but she said, "Thank you." Then her curiosity took over, and she found herself saying, "Who's den is this?" She knew in some packs, each wolf had their own separate den, and in some, each rank had a den. Like her last pack.
Mistainia
Mistainia

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:13 pm

Macy continued her small trek up the mountain, making her way through the rocks that looked sturdy. Every once in a while she would step on a rock that would slip, but she would soon regain her footing. The Doyen continued to climb until there was a ledge, which she managed to be able to rest upon. The Doyen the the wind, which was stronger up here, blow through her thick pelt. The small flakes of snow blew in her face, and she squinted her eyes. But she didn't mind, she was enjoying the view.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:40 pm

Shin
-----

The hybrids cyan eyes glanced around for something to occupy him, or someone to talk to. Everyone seemed to be doing someone or lost in their own conversations though, so Shin was out of luck for now. Getting to his feet, Shin slowly began to make his way over to a small hare burrow that was surrounded with a thin sheet of the cold white snow. Lowering his head to the entrance of the hole, Shin's nostrils flickered slightly as he tried to tell if a hare was resting inside, which one was. As his stomach growled, Shin stuck his paw into the small burrow, wrapping his large paws around the sleeping hares side. As it started to wriggle around, Shin slowly began to drag it to the hole's entrance. Once there, Shin got close enough that his teeth could hook onto the scruff that laid around the hare's neck. Pulling the prey out of the burrow fully, Shin snapped its neck in a swift and painless way. In the short amount of time the Hare was alive, he had the chance to strike Shin though. So now two long slender scrapes laid upon Shin's chin all the way down to the beginning of his chest. Even though the cut wasn't causing much damage it did sting, horribly. He winced for a brief moment as his hung over the hare's carcass. The crimzen fluid known as blood began to seep out of the freshly open cuts, and the wind made it burn. How could such a small creature cause such little harm, yet, so much pain in a single blow? Shin's stomach growled one again as he sunk his canines into the neck of his new, yet small, meal.       
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:59 pm

North walked forever and couldn't find the hare. Was his nose giving out on him at a young age? He shook that thought away and continued. The male wasn't going to give up. North finally found a lone hare just about a few feet in front of him. The brute got in a position so the hare couldn't see or smell him. The brute stalked very carefully. He had been out of practice and this was his chance to get better.

North was waiting for the right moment and when it came, he took large and high pounce and sunk his teeth into the hare's throat. It died instantly. The poor hare had no chance. North was happy and excited. He was so hungry. He lied down and ate his meal right there. The male ate every piece of meat, then licked his lips. Mission was accomplished and done well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:26 pm

When the brute caught up to his future mate he saw the Doyen Macy trotting off somewhere. "I guess we should follow her and tell?..." He heard Sharon say, he grinned to Sharon and nodded in response. Ken watch Sharon walk forward to the direction they saw Macy going. He sighed quietly and followed after Sharon, hearing soft crunching sound below every step he took. Looking up ahead he saw Macy climbing up the mountain, the soft wind whipping at her pelt.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:32 pm

Seeing that nighttime was falling upon them, the female began to make her way down. It was much easier, since she just took the same way down that she did up. Once arriving at the bottom, she saw Kendrick and Sharon once again.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:35 pm

North was still full from the hare. But, it was getting dark and he was getting tired. He stood up, stretched, then slowly walked back to the den. He was in a good mood, now that he had eaten something.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:57 pm

Aaka got up slowly, coming back to earth. She wanted to find someone to talk to, but there seemed to be no one. She found a carcass of a hare, and hoped no one would miss it. She ate it hungrily. When she was done she went back to her spot, and lay down, licking her fur to put it in order. Who was that new wolf? What was a rogue? These were the questions she meant to have answers too. She looked about her, and focused on Macy. Maybe she could talk to her. She shunned the idea and sat down, watching everyone.
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:01 pm

Shin
-----

Finishing his hare in a few bites, Shin was then in search of a conversation. He was in a good mood after all and had some energy to waste. Maybe only conversation wouldnt fit his desires. He could settle for an exchange of words yet he wanted to explore a bit more, he just had to find someone who was up to it.     
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:05 pm

North arrived back towards the den. He was happy and lively. He decided to run around in circles all around the den site. He was just loving life right now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:07 pm

Seeing that once again Kendrick and Sharon were busy, she walked past them. While walking, she saw North running around the den, and chuckled slightly. "Well slow down there big shot, your gonna fall on a rock!" She laughed, then trotted over to the Jeager.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:08 pm

Chelsea's eyes jolted open. She noticed more wolves had surrounded the den, ones she did not know. She lazily got up without stretching, and walked away. Her bright eyes scanning the cold snow for any patches to lay in. She growled lightly to herself as she walked a bit too far than she expected, and trotted back. Keeping view on the den and laying down once again. The tip of her paw tracing lightly in the snow, making a small pattern.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:57 pm

Sharon saw Macy heading down, and soon passing them. She looked into her lovely mate's eyes. She smiled and shrugged, turning back, and following Macy, this time, trying to keep distance close, so she doesn't wander off somewhere again. She smiled back at Ken, then sped up a tiny bit to catch up to Macy.
Sharon
Sharon

Female Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:10 pm

Kendrick stared back into Sharon's calming eyes, both of them locking gaze for a moment until the Celete turned back following the Doyen Macy. Kenny chuckle quietly, catching up to both Macy and Sharon, "Macy!" barked the male. He hoped he was able to get her attention again, both he and Sharon wanted to speak to the Doyen.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:14 pm

Turning around, she once again saw the couple. She was getting frustrated, they always came her way but said nothing. "May I help you?"
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next