The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 1

+18
Sorali
Azura
Howl
Fang
Tsukikanji
Mistainia
Marrok
Codiak
Starfire
Shin
Convel
Daniel
Veleno
Amber
Macy
Sharon
Kendrick
Siren
22 posters

Page 19 of 42 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 19 Empty The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Siren Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Old Topic: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t7p1020-the-koti-den#2166

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 19 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Siren on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Macy Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:09 pm

Macy looked at North, and answered his question casually. "Umm, nothing really. Stuck in this den, not much can happen." She laughed slightly then looked back out at the sheet of snow that covered the ground.
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:11 pm

North felt dumb, still. "Yeah I know. Bad question. Didn't know what else to ask." he said. The snow was getting higher and higher.He hoped it wouldn't block the den entrance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:14 pm

"It wasn't really a bad question, there's just no good answer for it." She looked at his eyes, then soon turned her gaze to the den entrance also. She was beginning to see the den entrance almost get covered, but there wasn't anything she could do about it.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:17 pm

"I see. Still, I could have done better." North said. He was getting more and more aggravated for staying in a den this long. He needed to run and let off some steam. But that wasn't happening anytime soon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:19 pm

Macy looked at North and wondered why he wasn't bringing up a real conversation, it wasn't like him. "Umm, are you okay? You're acting a bit odd." She was too going crazy from staying in the den this long, but she could control herself and learn to make the best of it.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:22 pm

The male suddenly got real quiet and froze. He couldn't tell her why he was being strange. But, he didn't really know why he was being strange. Well, he knew half of it, but not the whole thing.

"I'm fine." he lied. "It's just I don't like being in one space for very long." the brute lied down and he took in a deep breath and slowly exhaled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:24 pm

Macy nodded, but could tell he was hiding something by the way he said it. "Well, uhm, okay." She looked at him lay down, then looked at Shin who was also asleep.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:07 pm

Starfire had woken from her slumber, her ice blue eyes slowly opened and closed. The call of sleep till trying to drag her down. She shook her head to clear away the sleepiness that still hung to her eye lids. She raised her head and looked around, a yawn took over this still young she and she then shook her head. Raising to stand she stretched, then laid back down.
Starfire
Starfire

Female Join date : 2013-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:14 pm

Kenny blinked his emerald orbs twice, he noticed that he was zoning out. He chuckled lightly and sighed, he was still looking out of the den, and saw the snow covering the den. "Oh I hope the snow doesn't bury us in the den" mumbled Ken, his eyes full of worry. Hearing a yawn Ken looked at the direction of the awoken female Starfire, he grinned at the fae and said, "Well hello there, how was your slumber?"
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:25 pm

Her icy gaze turned from the snow blizzard towards whom ever she was talking to. She quickly lightened up due to someone talking to her would ease her mood. "Hello! I'm Starfire and my nap was quite peaceful thank you," said the female with a smile.
Starfire
Starfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:27 pm

North looked away from Macy. He saw Ken and Star talking to each other. He hasn't really gotten to know them much, so he padded over there and sat down. "Hi Ken and Star." he said, with his wagging tail.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:30 pm

Ken smiled to the female and said with a kind tone, "Your Welcome, I'm glad you were able to have a peaceful nap." He heard a familiar voice say his name and Star's name. He glanced to the wolf and noticed it was North, Ken grinned to the male and said, "Hey North How's it going?"
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:34 pm

The brute plopped down on the cold ground and smiled at his friends. Well, they weren't really his friends yet, but he hoped they would be. "It's going pretty well, thanks. How about you guys?" North asked. He didn't forget Macy, but he felt like he needed to be away from her for a while.

The snow was still coming down heavy and the wind was still howling loudly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:39 pm

Kenny smiled at the hawt male named North that approached them. "Eh.. I'm doing good, thanks for asking" replied the tauge colored male. He looked over at the male he had yet to meet (Shin) and Macy, they seemed quiet and Ken wondered what was wrong with them. Then he glanced back at Starfire and North, wondering what they would say.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:43 pm

North nodded. He was glad Ken was doing well. North was getting tired again and wanted to fall asleep. But, he still really wanted to talk to Ken and Star. So, he tried to stay awake, and fight the pain.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:48 pm

Kent noticed how tired North was by the look in his golden orbs. The worried Wache said, "North? Are you okay, you look tired?" He glanced over to Starfire again and noticed she hadn't said a word yet. Then Kenny looked over to Sharon who was still asleep, he wondered if the weather was causing all this drowsiness.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:50 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just this snow is making me tired and there is nothing else to do in this den." he said, while yawning. His eyes kept closing, then he would try to open them. He was having a hard time with this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:52 pm

Her gaze turned towards North "Hello, North." A smile and a nod she acknowledged North "I'm doing good."
(
"Oh I hope the snow doesn't bury us in the den"
Lol Starfire said the same thing earlier)
Starfire
Starfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:56 pm

Ken nodded in agreement to the male's words. He heard Starfire's voice, and he smiled to the female, he was glad she hadn't passed out from the weather. Looking back at North again, he saw the male was asleep, Ken chuckled quietly and said, "Sweet Dreams North." He looked out of the den again and began to wonder what he should do to keep himself occupied.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:11 pm

Starfire followed Ken's gaze outside of the den she then got up and shook her pelt. Wondering what she could do to ease her bore.
Starfire
Starfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:13 pm

Shin
-----

North wrote:"Well, you seemed eager to leave, and I thought I kinda forced you to stay. But, its your choice. I don't care if you stay or don't." The brute said. He really didn't care if Shin stayed or not. But, if he felt awkward or uncomfortable here, then he could leave if he so pleases.

Shin didn't exactly take too kindly to the way North used these words. "If you do not care then I'll simply leave." he said with a bit of edge in his words. He glanced over at Macy, but with that said, he got up and walked towards the dens entrance. It must be the fact that he can't leave the den that made him uncomfortable with North at the time. Or it may be something else, Shin couldn't tell. As he sat at the entrance of the den he closed his icy eyes and let out a sigh, a puff of white escaping his maw. He reopened his orbs and looked out at the miles of white in front of him. The snow seemed to be piling up fast, and Shin felt there would be no stop to the cold. He was sitting pretty close to the entrance and when a gust of wind hit him, it sent a shiver down his spine. He wished he could just run out and play in the snow like he use to as a pup, but he'd freeze now. His eyes closed to slits as he attempted to see out into the white, but he wasn't very successful. The longer fur that laid upon his forehead almost ran into his eyes, which didn't help. He curled his tail around his paws in attempt to keep him warm without having to retreat further back into the den. If it wasn't so cold, Shin wouldn't be complaining. When the brightness of the snow began to strain Shin's eyes though, he laid down on his stomach and let his eyes rest lightly upon his blue orbs. He wasn't sleeping, that's for sure, yet it almost looked like he was for he was genuinely peaceful for once.     
Shin
Shin

Male Join date : 2013-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:17 pm

Still looking outside he remembered the rogue(Ruffian), and wondered how she was doing. "I hope nothing bad happens to her" thought Ken, he also wondered where Convel disappeared too. The Wache was getting more worried for his pack members, he hadn't seen them for quite a while and hoped they weren't hurt. He didn't want to lose his mates, they were his family and he didn't want to lose his family. Ken glanced at the male(Shin) who walked over towards the den entrance, Ken wondered if it was the right time to introduce himself or leave the male to himself.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:24 pm

Sharon watched sleepily as she yawned. She had slept so long, her body was aching. She saw the other wolves, but the weather didn't seem to change. She could hear Ken, North, Shin and Macy talking, but she didn't know what they were saying, for her head was full of desire to get out. She sat down, listening to the conversation between the wolves. She heard Ken say something about a female, and tilted her head questioningly.
Sharon
Sharon

Female Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:27 pm

Starfire saw an wolf pad toward the entrance. She got up and walked over to the wolf "Hello..I'm Starfire. You must be cold so close to the storm."
Starfire
Starfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:34 pm

Shin
-----

Hearing an unfamiliar feminine voice, he lifted his head and reopened his eyes. He'd never come to meet the female standing before him, but she said her name was Starfire. "Hello Starfire, I'm Shin." he said glancing back out into the snow. "Not really, you get use to it after a while.." he said, his voice trailing slightly. He let out a small sigh, again followed by a faint puff of white air. He soon returned his gaze to the female, hoping he wasn't being rude.       
Shin
Shin

Male Join date : 2013-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 42 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 42  Next