The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 1

+18
Sorali
Azura
Howl
Fang
Tsukikanji
Mistainia
Marrok
Codiak
Starfire
Shin
Convel
Daniel
Veleno
Amber
Macy
Sharon
Kendrick
Siren
22 posters

Page 35 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 38 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 35 Empty The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Siren Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Old Topic: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t7p1020-the-koti-den#2166

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 35 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Siren on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:08 pm

North gasped. He couldn't imagine life without snow, even a little of it. "How you liking this snow?" he asked. The male bent down to eat some of it. He was thirsty and this was helping somewhat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:16 pm

"It's nice," the fae began, "I still have to better get used to it." She noticed he ate the snow. A clever idea if you're fatigued and there isn't any water around.
Mistainia
Mistainia

Female Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:22 pm

Marrok nodded to his brother then walked off trying not to be rude. He walked up to the new member Misty and smiled "How's it been going lately?" He massive brute sat down as he had just started an conversation. His yellow optics slowly glided over from North to Misty.
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:28 pm

Misty stepped back a few steps in order to make it a 3-person conversation. The fae then sat, her body tired from standing. She then said, "Good, I like it here..." Mistainia then looked closer at this male. He was the one who greeted her into the pack, "I never caught your name?" Misty did state this, but it was also a question. She smiled at both of these brutes before her.
Mistainia
Mistainia

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:33 pm

"I'm Marrok, and you?" The brute said with a polite tone, which was mixed with an friendly tone as well."I'm happy you like it here." the brute smiled back at the fae.
Marrok
Marrok

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:39 pm

"Misty." She smiled at the male, then saw the sky in the horizon. The fae threw her head up to the sky ti get a full view. The pale blue was somehow satisfying to her. This blue was more light than where she came from. Maybe it was just the snow that made it seem lighter. But whatever it was, this fae enjoyed it.
Mistainia
Mistainia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:44 pm

Sharon looked around, and saw another she-wolf(Mistania), talking to North and Marrok. She slightly smiled at her, welcoming her to the pack. She smiled, then turned back.
Sharon
Sharon

Female Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:49 pm

Kenny glanced over to his pack mates, he saw North, Marrok, and a unfamiliar fae(Misty) he had yet to met talking with each other. He smiled to the small group and gazed into Sharon's eyes, he felt as time itself was frozen it was him and her, she took his breath away. "Um..Sharon...I w-was wondering if y-you would....like to.... be my mate?" he looked down to his pads, his face felt hot and he waited for whatever answer the fae would give him, his heart was thumping fast inside him.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:55 pm

Sharon gulped, as a total surprise attacked her. She stared into Ken's emerald eyes, and smiled, after a long silence. She nodded in half disbelief and half in happiness. Trying to find her words she replied. "Um...I mean, sure! YEs!" She swallowed, then licked Ken, becoming so excited. She knew he was going to say this someday, but she didn't know it would happen this quickly, but all she could do was smile, and laugh, and nuzzle Ken.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:02 am

He closed his eyes, their was a long silence between them. Was she going to reject him or accept him wondered the male, either choice he will still respect the wolf he loves. When he heard an answer, his mind was totally blown, opening his eyes back up he looked into the gorgeous wolf's eyes, "Really! Awesome!" barked the male. He went closer to Sharon and started nuzzling her, licking her cheeks gently, then touching his nose to hers, "I'm so glad I've met you" whispered the brute.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:08 am

Sharon smiled as Ken came closer and nuzzled her. She was glad Ken was happy she accepted him, she nuzzled him back, and laughed as he whispered. She whispered back "Me too, Kenny..." She smiled and wagged her tail, still thinking it was a stunning moment between them. She was grateful he appreciated her, and she did the same. She sat down, and started licking him also.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:13 am

Ken closed his eyes to the gentle voice of Sharon, hearing her reply made him happy. His tail began to swing uncontrollably behind him, he will forever cherish their moments together. Opening his eyes back up he licked Sharon's forehead and said quietly to her, "I guess we should tell one of the Doyens..?"
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:15 am

Sharon jumped, totally forgetting about it. "Oh! YEah, we should..." She pointed to where Macy was, and smiled. She headed there, looking back at the fantastic male.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:23 am

Ken smiled to the jumping Sharon, seeing to where Sharon was pointing to, he saw Macy. He watched Sharon pad over to the Female Doyen and decided he should go along to. He followed after his beautiful love, his tail continuing to swing behind him. "Wow!" thought the male excitedly, he knew asking a female to become his mate was a huge commitment but for Sharon he didn't mind.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:40 am

Macy opened her eyes to see Kendrick and Sharon coming her way. She laid her head back down on her paws, thinking they could just tell her whatever it was. The Doyen let out a yawn, and watched the couple.
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:11 am

North backed away from the male called Marrok. He had a bad feeling about him for some reason. His size was much larger than he and he assumed he felt intimidated. "I'll see ya around Misty." North said, before turning the other direction. The male looked to see if you could talk to anyone else. His eyes met Macy, but Ken and Sharon were about to talk to her, so he lied down and took in a deep breath. North watched the rest of the world go by.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:58 am

Seeing that Kendrick and Sharon were busy at the moment, the female stood up and walked over to the creek. The hole she put in it from yesterday was still there, so she lowered her head to get a drink. Every so often her gaze would fall forwards to check her surroundings, and make sure there were no predators around.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:08 pm

Misty replied to North, "Nice meeting you." Then brought her gaze back to Marrok. She remembered the red marks on his body. And that brought her back to her thoughts. There wasn't a way they were of blood, as the marks look like they are in a design. Unless his opponent was very crafty... How would something like that enter Misty's mind? She quickly shook it off.

(What? Misty, what the heck?)
Mistainia
Mistainia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:28 pm

~looks at everyone talking and looks at they night sky, it always had they brightest of stars which lit up the night and makes Tsuki's eye glowing bright green. She walked past everyone wondering who are these wolves, she had barley joined and made only 1 friend, she had to make friends with everyone, so she finally said as she sat down on the cold ground "Hello", and she waited for a response.~

Last edited by Tsukikanji on Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:29 pm

Marrok noticed the fae gazing at his markings, he thought of what he could say but for some reson he couldn't remember what had happend and how he got the markings. Where they blood? If so then his nose must have ignored the smell of it but...wouldn't blood wash off with all of this snow? The markings he rememberd seeing them in his own refecltion in that of an creek. As an pup his mother had reasured him that their was no dead pup in the creek but his refelcetion. He didn't know what that was at first until she told him. The brute looked at the fae called Misty and her blue markings then opened his maw to say something, "Don't worry it's not blood." He brute joked his voice friendly and filled with humor.(I'm going to write his history soon in by bio ;D)
Marrok
Marrok

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:39 pm

Misty nodded. She laughed a bit, it's like he read her mind. She closed her eyes and felt the wind. It was cold, and Misty shuddered. She was used to warm, almost wet wind. She waved her tail in the snow, making a small dent in it.
Mistainia
Mistainia

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:43 pm

Marrok noticed the fae shivered, he motioned her to follow him. "Their is a den over here." The massive brute had walked over to the den and was know pointing at it with his muzzle. He sat down next to the snow covered den and waited for the fae. He then looked at the sky watching as the clouds passed by.

Last edited by Marrok on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marrok
Marrok

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:50 pm

~Walks up to Marrok to greet him and rubbes his head and looks at misty~
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:02 pm

Tsukikanji wrote:~Walks up to Marrok to greet him and rubbes his head and looks at misty~

Please have at least 3 sentences per RP post. Thank you!
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:10 pm

~looks at macy...."Were'd she come from. I looked every where to find an opening of were she could have came from. Instead of worring were she came from i decided to go and meet her. " Hello" i said lowly as i walked and sat in front of her.~
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 38 ... 42  Next