The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 1

+18
Sorali
Azura
Howl
Fang
Tsukikanji
Mistainia
Marrok
Codiak
Starfire
Shin
Convel
Daniel
Veleno
Amber
Macy
Sharon
Kendrick
Siren
22 posters

Page 37 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 37 Empty The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Siren Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Old Topic: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t7p1020-the-koti-den#2166

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 37 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Siren on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Kendrick Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:17 pm

When the Doyen female turned around, Ken came to a stop and dipped his head respectfully to her. Looking back up he courageously said, "Macy me and Sharon would like to become mates.." His lobes slightly flatten, waiting for what the Doyen would say, he felt an awkward silence between the wolves.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:19 pm

Macy sighed, hearing Kendrick speak. "Very well. If you wish, the ceremony can be done tomorrow." She was someone still agitated, but tried to speak the best she could in a kind manner.
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:21 pm

Sharon smiled sweetly at Ken, finally getting Macy's attention. She winked/ nodded at him, saying Thanks! and trotted over to Macy. She also nodded to Macy. She smiled as the silence went passed the wolves, and nodded in thanks to Macy.
Sharon
Sharon

Female Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:24 pm

Kendrick stood speechless for a few minutes, then he gave her a warm smile. He dipped his head once again, then looked into the Doyen's eyes and politely said, "Thank You Doyen Macy." His tail began to swing behind him, he was happy that the Doyen accepted him and Sharon to become mates, he looked to his side to Sharon, his eyes lit up with happiness.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:25 pm

Shin
-----

Shin failed to find anyone to speak with, and failed to find something to do. Letting out a huff, he began to wander aimlessly. While doing so, he couldn't help but overhear the muffled voices of Macy and Kendrick. For what he could hear, Kendrick and Sharon were going to become mates. The smallest of smile crawled onto Shin's expression. Of course he was happy for the couple, but he'd never come to know either one of the members, so the enjoyment of the thought of their ceremony soon left.       
Shin
Shin

Male Join date : 2013-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:27 pm

Macy nodded, "You're welcome." Letting out a yawn, the female walked over to a small tree and laid down. She was severely tired and ready to go to sleep. With one last glance around the territory, the Doyen closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:09 am

The large white brute looked at the fae his expression dumbfounded "I really don't know who's den it is." The brute admitted "But I do think it's for everyone. When there was an blizzard everyone was in this den." He flicked his ear as an polite parting action. The brute signed and went out to hunt leaving Misty alone, in the den. He hadn't been hunting in an while. Although he was an medic wolf here he still knew how to hunt and protect him self. He didn't come far when he spotted an hare and sprinted after it. The hare managed to get away from his snapping jaws as it had plunged into an hole. He then thought of the taste of vole and went looking for one. Instead he came upon an large mouse who he had caught by the tail. Squeaked madly and twisted up trying to bite the predator before it. He ignored this annoying pest and trotted back to the den with Misty.
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:14 am

Misty watched the male. She smiled when he cought the hare, and watched as he brought it to this den. She thought about this den, and how they hid here during the blizzard. She remembered the blizzard. She wasn't a member here, but she was around when it was happening. They were lucky to have a den, Misty had only random rocks to hide under.
Mistainia
Mistainia

Female Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Xazumi Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:18 am

After my everyday rabbit hunt, I decide to wander out of the den. Something russles the bush to my far left "Wh-Whos there?" I say then all is black and I wake up somewhere in a rival territory.
Xazumi
Xazumi

Male Join date : 2013-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:24 am

Marrok laid down near the entrance of the den. His massive build and thick fur made him nearly always feeling uncomfortable and hot in his own fur. Which was why he laid by the entrance the coolest part of the den. His bright yellow, friendly optics glanced over at Misty "Choose one." he said laying the hare and big fat mouse side by side. He didn't mind which one she would choose for he would still eat any way. In the distance he heard an faint sound like that of an wolf. His large ears almost always picked up the slightest movement. "I'll be back." He said before departing and followed the sound of an wolf. In the distance he saw an unknown wolf an loner. The massive brute walked up to the loner he was not afraid to fight but he was afraid for one of his pack-mates to be hurt. "Who are you?" The brute simply stated his voice flat with that of no emotion. His yellow optics watched this wolf hard for the slightest movement.

Last edited by Marrok on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Xazumi Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:28 am

But shortly after I awoken I woke up again, at the peak of the mountain. As I try to find my way down carefully I seem to have a flashback of when I was the son of the leader of the pack who ruled over the Katmai mountain, then that flashback quickly vanished after I remember the bad part of my childhood.
Xazumi
Xazumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:40 am

Chelsea lifted her head high enough to look up into the male's eyes. Her ears perked at his question, but her response was caught in her throat. She slowly crawled back, leaving a small distance between them. "I'm Chelsea." she barked lightly. "And you are?" her head tilted slightly as she stated her question. Chelsea stared into his bright yellow eyes, not breaking her gaze.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Xazumi Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:50 am

I make it back to the den, then I stumble across a human bullet that killed my mother, and a grizzly bear claw that killed my brother then I go outside with them and burry them deep underground. I try to take a small nap but I just cant with the memories of my childhood, I decide to just lay there, trying to forget.
Xazumi
Xazumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:24 am

Macy wrote:
Seeing that once again Kendrick and Sharon were busy, she walked past them. While walking, she saw North running around the den, and chuckled slightly. "Well slow down there big shot, your gonna fall on a rock!" She laughed, then trotted over to the Jeager.

North looked up and saw Macy. He stopped, wagged his tail and rolled in the snow like a pup. "That's not funny!" he said. But truth was, he thought it was pretty funny. North kept going about his playfulness. If Macy wanted to join him, she was more than welcome.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:46 am

Macy laughed, then sat down watching North. "You sure have been going at that for a long while, you are dizzy?" She smirked, then wagged her tail slightly watching the brown Jeager run around in circles.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:40 am

"Eh, a little bit. Not too bad though. You can join me if you like." North said. He was saying that as he was running around in circles. Yes, he started to get dizzy, but was having so much fun, didn't want to stop.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Xazumi Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:07 pm

I couldn't bear living those dreadful memories anylonger so I decided to wander out near the frozen pond a bit North-West from the mountain. At the pond I found a wolf, A wolf from a differnent pack, stuck in the ice about to die! I had a little spat "Why are you here on our terf? Why are you stuck in the pond? WHO ARE YOU?" and then I quickly realized, it was my step mother.
Xazumi
Xazumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:03 pm

Aaka, who had been sleeping once more, stood up to stretch. Her eyes scanned the area wearily. Still, another seemingly lonely day. But, at least these wolves had not shunned her as her family had. She stood up and waltzed casually through the wolves who were caught in there conversations. She decided to explore, having nothing else to do. She waltzed past a few people when she saw the den. She sniffed it curiously, but someone was there. She continued her walk, looking for somewhere to explore.
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:57 pm

Shin
-----

Waking up, Sin's eyelids slowly lifted, revealing his cyan eyes. With his head resting upon his paws, Shin took a quick glance around at all the other members. He was in search of a conversation, or something to do.        
Shin
Shin

Male Join date : 2013-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:00 pm

Macy laughed at North. "No I'm good. Not really in the mood to throw up right now." She smirked, then continued to watch the male get dizzy.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:02 pm

(Sorry Siren, I didn't know what to put >.<)

Aaka saw that there seemed to be nothing to do. She trotted around, exploring every nook and cranny of this territory. She climbed up the rock she had climbed when she had first come here, careful not to fall once again. She sat there, watching everyone. She had never really been so bored in her life. She lay down, trying to decide what to do.

Last edited by Aaka on Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:07 pm

Aaka wrote:Aaka saw that there seemed to be nothing to do. She trotted over to the trees, and watched eagerly for hare's. She saw a large grizzly bear in the distance, eating something she could not make out. She shivered. With all her heart, she hoped that The Grizzly would not come near her.

Please do not make up 'predators' during the RP. That's what our 'Environment' account is for.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:12 pm

Misty walked near another she. This was the female who earlier looked like a leader(Macy). She sat near her, also watching North sicken himself. She smiled at the sight, then looked at the female, "I'm Misty. I don't believe we have met." Her ears perked for an answer.

(Talking to Macy xD)
Mistainia
Mistainia

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:14 pm

As the female was watching North, she heard a female voice beside her. She turned her head to see someone she didn't recognize. "Well hello there, I'm Macy. Nice to meet you Misty."
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:19 pm

"You too, Macy." she thought about this females body language. Just like that of a leader's. "Are you... A leader here?" Misty felt stupid, as she didn't know the names of the ranks found here. But she threw that aside and awaited an answer.
Mistainia
Mistainia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next