The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 1

+18
Sorali
Azura
Howl
Fang
Tsukikanji
Mistainia
Marrok
Codiak
Starfire
Shin
Convel
Daniel
Veleno
Amber
Macy
Sharon
Kendrick
Siren
22 posters

Page 34 of 42 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 34 Empty The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Siren Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Old Topic: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t7p1020-the-koti-den#2166

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 34 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Siren on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Chelsea Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:36 pm

Turning around, she followed him, but still kept her distance. As he pulled out the limp body, Chelsea's eyes lit up from excitment. "Thanks !" she ginned widley, and dug in to the carcass hungrily. When she finished, dark spots stained the outside of her mouth. She smiled again, and attempted to clean her muzzle and rid it of its bloody stains.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:39 pm

-SIREN-

"I hope you don't find the place too... intimidating," he started uncomfortably. He understood that he was much larger than normal wolves, and his fur was quite absurd as well. Also, the mountainface was quite distracting as well! He perked his ears to the lass, keeping his fur smoothed.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:46 pm

Her ears perked up towards him as he spoke. "Oh no, I think its beautiful here." she smiled. Chelsea enjoyed being in a cold climate. She didnt mind it much and it made her more relaxed at times. "What brought you here?" she mumbled. Curiosity filled her mind.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:48 pm

-SIREN-

"I have lived here all my life," he said, laying down with a grunt. The snow puffed from beneath him, and quickly melted on his thick pelt. "Never have seen anything past the peaks." He yawned, resting his head. "You?" He asked, though he was already asleep when she would answer.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:10 am

"Wow." she whispered. Chelsea looked up warliy at the peaks of the mountain. Then looked back down at the male. His question brought back the final days she spent with her sister. "I was just wandering.." she answered, staring blankly into the snow. Her voice held no emotion. Chelsea shook her head, trying to erase the thoughts, and looked back down at the male. She dipped her head as she realized he was asleep, and walked off to a small patch of dirt. There, she curled up in a ball, counting her breaths. Her eyes occasionally looking up at the trees, searching for whatever would distract her.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:13 am

Sharon looked at the wolf, Aaka, and looked back at Ken. She smiled at Ken, telling him she was fine, she knew it wasn't a big damage. Turning back to Aaka, she said "Well, um, hi Aaka. I'm Sharon, ...the celete..." She looked at Ken, then to Aaka, "Um, well, I guess it's fine, you hopefully didn't mean it...?" Seeing that Aaka was now in a conversation with Siren, she shrugged, and glanced at her, and seeing she had recovered, she smiled a little bit. 'Oh, well, okay!' She looked around and saw some new wolves.
Sharon
Sharon

Female Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:07 am

Ken trotted back to Sharon's side, he warmly smiled to her. He nuzzled Sharon and softly licked her cheeks, then stepped back looking into the Celete eyes, "I'm glad your okay, Sharon." He sat his haunches in front of Sharon, his eyes twinkled when he stared into her eyes, they made him feel warm inside. Closing his eyes he began to think to himself, "I'm glad I met her...." Ever since he came to this pack, his heart began to slowly heal from the love the pack shared, this was family.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:41 pm

Sharon smiled as Ken licked her. She smiled, looking into the sweet wolf's bright eyes. "Thanks..." She nuzzled Ken back, letting him know she was glad he checked on her. She smiled, faced Ken, and laughed. She knew she was thankful she met such a caring wolf.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:50 pm

North woke up. His leg was much better. There was a noticeable scar, but hopefully over time it would go away. He saw Ken, Sharon, and a few others he didn't know. He was in the mood to talk to someone, but didn't feel like interrupting other conversations. So, the male sighed and played in the snow by himself for a bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:35 pm

(Misty wants to talk to somebody too xD)

Misty looked once more throughout the snow covered lands, and then noticed a male in the snow(North). She walked up to him, and saw this leg looked as it had been hurt. Misty simply examined the wound with her eyes. She knew catching prey would be difficult with a scar like that, so Misty offered, "Do you need food?" her head rose and she scanned the mountains, awaiting an answer.
Mistainia
Mistainia

Female Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:16 pm

Macy aroused, feeling a bit tired. But, she wouldn't let that take her down for the day. The Doyen stood up, and walked over to a small creek that always had ice on top, the the water underneath was still running. Pushing her paw through the ice, the female made a hole wide enough and lowered her head to get a drink.
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:33 pm

North looked up and saw another wolf he never seen before. "No, I am fine now, but thanks" He said. He wasn't really hungry at the moment and was comfortable lying down. "I'm North by the way." he introduced himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:49 pm

Sharon smiled, then saw North and Macy. She saw another wolf, not knowing who she was. She smiled at them, then she stretched, then sat back down.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:57 pm

When he heard Sharon say Thanks, he closed his eyes and nuzzled her back, feeling the warm soft coat of her white fur. Opening his eyes back up he gave her a warm smile and looked around, seeing the familiar faces of his pack mates and new faces of other wolves. He looks at Sharon again, he was mesmerized by her eyes, "Is this the right time to ask?" thought Ken, he didn't know how Sharon felt about him but he knew he felt strongly for her and wondered if he should ask.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:00 pm

Sharon smiled as Ken nuzzled her. She licked him gently. She laughed and sat back, and looks into the male's emerald eyes. 'Hm, interesting, emerald eyes...' she thought but soon tried to shake off the thought. She smiled, and sat down.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:04 pm

Ken's mouth formed a wide smile, he was happy that Sharon nuzzled him back. "Maybe she does feel something for me too!" thought the male excitedly. He scooted closer to the the drop dead gorgeous female, he looked around awkwardly, he didn't know if he had the guts to say it.

Last edited by Kendrick on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:08 pm

Sharon could see other wolves, and smiled at them. 'The pack is growing fast!' She thought. She turned back to Ken, and smiled.

Last edited by Sharon on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:20 pm

Misty nodded. She thought about how this male looked, and his name. She then determined his scent. Misty does this with everyone she meets. She does it so she can remember the title of them by their scent and looks. "I'm Misty."
Mistainia
Mistainia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:33 pm

North smiled and nodded. "Nice to meet you Misty." The male thought she was really pretty and sweet so far. But, he hasn't fully met her yet. He shall wait and see.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:43 pm

The white female pondered-was it really was nice to meet someone like herself? This sort of think usually did make Misty think. But, Misty smiled and announced, And you too. The fae didn't know what to say next, so she asked, "How is life in the snow like this?" Misty had lived her earlier life in warmer areas. Areas free of snow until the winter season. So living here was different from what she was used to.
Mistainia
Mistainia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:45 pm

"It's really nice, if you love the snow like I do. Born and raised in it." North said. "But, it gets old if the season lasts longer than normal." He was being really chatty for some reason. But he liked it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:47 pm

Aaka peered from behind Lennon and saw Siren and the new wolf conversing. She slipped silently away towards the trees, hoping no one saw her. She wanted to be alone, yet she didn't want to. She lay down beneath the tree, a light wind rustling her jet black fur. She stared up at the tree, traveling to dreamland on golden stairs.
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:47 pm

Macy wandered around the territory and realized almost everyone had someone to speak with, so she just continued to roam about. She lifted her muzzle to see if she could smell an outside scent, but none came so she continued her trek around the territory. The moon was high in the sky, and this made Macy let out a long, graceful howl, seeming she had nothing else to do.
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:54 pm

(0-0 so many posts >w<)
Marrok must have drifted off because he was know opening his bright yellow eyes. The massive brute arose himself his red and white marked head bent low as he stretched an let out an loud yawn. He began to look around at the landscape and stood to his paws. The brute remembered the fae Mistainia or Misty. As he signed and padded off passing by the pack he saw Misty talking to North and smiled. Knowing she was getting along with the pack made him feel better. Suddenly he remembered his half brother Shin and thought he would apologize. So he set out for his brother finding him and he apologized his position was like that of an embarrassed wolf. He then wanted to get to know his brother more after all all of his siblings eventually had died.
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:07 pm

(Eh, colors take too long)

Misty slowly nodded. She smiled, it's good he liked the snow. Having to live in it for your whole life, you think you'd get board of it. But it's healthy to like your surroundings. "Where I was born, there wasn't much snow."
Mistainia
Mistainia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 42 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 42  Next