The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 1

+18
Sorali
Azura
Howl
Fang
Tsukikanji
Mistainia
Marrok
Codiak
Starfire
Shin
Convel
Daniel
Veleno
Amber
Macy
Sharon
Kendrick
Siren
22 posters

Page 32 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 32 Empty The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Siren Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Old Topic: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t7p1020-the-koti-den#2166

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 32 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Siren on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:23 pm

"Thank you Sharon." North said. He gave a friendly wink and smile towards her, then closed his eyes and rested his head. He was going to sleep until the pain full went away. It should be soon now that the Celete healed him properly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:32 pm

Aaka woke up from dream land started by a sudden voice from her side. She jumped up with a start. She had only heard the wolf ask what happened to her in a kindly tone, so she answered,
"I hurt myself. What's it to you?"
She felt bad for acting this way, so she lay back down, noticing the hare for the first time. She eyed it.
"Is it for me?" She asked wearily.
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:49 pm

"Yes.." His voice trailed off as he had just told her that it was hers or did he? "I'm an Celete and it's my responsibility to help hurt pack members." He said calmly as he was still watching her wound. "Does it hurt? Also what happened to you?" Marrok asked but he had an already an good idea of what happened, at the angle of the wound it seemed she fell onto something and hit her head.
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:55 pm

Macy woke up and stretched out her back and hind legs before moving around, watching all of the members. Hopefully there was one she could speak with to ease her boredom. The Doyen just continued to roam around the territory aimlessly, trying to find something she could do.
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:59 pm

Aaka calmed down, being reassured that he was not meaning to hurt her, and began to eat the hare thankfully. When she was done she replied slowly.
"I fell, slid into another wolf, and hit my head. It doesn't hurt, anymore at least."
Then she remembered and added hastily, "Oh, And I'm Aaka, you are?"
She felt a quite a bit more calm, and she licked her muzzled with her tongue, cleaning any blood or mean stuck to it.
Sokea
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:04 pm

North was finding it difficult to try and sleep. His pain was mostly gone, but for some reason, still bothered him. His eyes watched Macy move around. The male wanted to talk to her, but had little energy to get up and say something. So, he lied there helpless and lifeless.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:09 pm

As the female was walking around, she saw North laying around in this snow. Noticing she had no one else to speak with, the female casually trotted over to him. "Well, hello there North. What are you up to?" The white female sat down, awaiting a response.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:11 pm

North smiled as the white female approached him. "Just getting over this small injury here." He said. Talking to her was taking the little pain and attention away from his cut. That was all he cared about. Plus he enjoyed talking to Macy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:13 pm

"Hmm, the one you got from the rocks?" She let out a small chuckle, then laid down in front of the brown male so she could speak with him. "Did Sharon heal it? If so, she did a great job."
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:15 pm

North managed to laugh a little, but it wasn't that funny to him. Yes, she did. She always does a great job with healing and such." The male said. North would never climb another rock again. Now, he had a reminder to stay to that promise.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:16 pm

-SIREN-

He yawned, carefully watching Macy converse with North, the dark-furred Jeager. With a yawn, the large gray wolf with dark markings rolled onto his furry shoulder blades, letting his immense tongue loll from the side of his maw. Lazily, he blinked his glassy green eyes.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:20 pm

"Hmm." Seeing that he wasn't in a real perky mood, the female stood up. "I'll talk to ya later, North." She sighed heavily, then saw Siren and walked over to him. "Well hello there fellow Doyen! Haven't seen you in a while, what's up?"
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:22 pm

North was sad she was leaving. He thought he was in a okay mood. The male sighed."See ya". The male closed his eyes again and tried to sleep for real this time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:25 pm

-SIREN-

Siren slowly moved his orbs up to Macy as she approached, and he rolled back over to his paws. He was much larger than Macy, and it wasn't hard to tell. The wolf's matted gray fur also made him look almost wooly. He resembled a large antartic creature. A Mastadon, perhaps. "Greetings," he boomed, a quick swish of his tail acknowleging her prescense. "I don't believe we've spoken since the pack has grown."
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:29 pm

"I believe so, what have you been up to anyways. I haven't seen you anywhere lately?" She had to looked up just to speak with him, but it didn't bother her much. She knew he wouldn't hurt her, or any member of the pack unless he really needed to. As she awaited a response, she flickered her ears and tail.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:32 pm

Aaka walk slowly into the pack, no longer as hungry has before. She walked towards two wolves talking together, one of whom was considerably larger than the other. She guessed the larger one was the leader, so she crept up to the wolf, flattening her ears to her head and putting her tail between her legs to show she meant no harm.
"Hello.." She said quietly, " I'm Aaka, I like your pack." She swallowed, what else did she say?
"Can I become a member?"
Sokea
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruffian Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:34 pm

Ruffian watched the alphess approach the alpha and they started talking. She flicked her ears back and continued to drink the water from the small river. She frowned at her reflection as she remembered the two renegades the alphas had driven away. She had wanted to kill them, just to be rid of them but they hadn't given her the time to. They had chased them off and she didn't care to chase them. Their meat was probably spoiled anyway, like her own....
She walked back around the shady trees surrounding the baren field where the den was, joined into the mountain side. She dug a small circle with her paws in the snow and circled in it several times before settling down. She curled into a ball and watched all the conversing wolves, almost with envy. She curled her head around and snuggled her nose in her tail, the rope gently digging into her neck. She wanted to sleep, but she couldn't. There were to many wolves here. It made her body sore, in a way the celestes could not help it. She stood stiffly and walked away to a quieter spot. She never felt safe anymore, she just wanted quiet. She wanted o sleep. And forget. But that is impossible.
Ruffian
Ruffian

Female Join date : 2013-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:35 pm

-SIREN-

The wooly canine ran a tongue across his whiskers while Macy was speaking, but quickly recoiled as the lass said her last sentence. "I've been around. Mostly here, however." His voice was a bit flat, as it always was. He folded his ears back against the wind, and continued to talk to his fellow Doyen. "Mostly. I can never seem to get enough sleep." The male yawned again.

An even smaller creature approached him, and he stepped back from its curling figure. "Greeting, young one." He said shortly, taking a quick whiff of the canine's scent. It smelt like the pack, so he paid no mind to where the Nerabi had come from. This another whip of his tail, Siren yawned.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:40 pm

Aaka noticed his acknowledgment, and waited quietly for a reply. Then It dawned on her. She was already in the pack. She wagged her tail, slowly, and ran off, feeling as happy as if she had been given a lead rank herself.
Sokea
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:52 pm

-SIREN-

Macy had vanished, but Siren really didn't care. She was probably off to take watch over the mountain peak, so he turned to follow Aaka gently. "You're mother." He started loudly. "Where." He sat, blinking. He was much larger than the small Nerabi.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:11 pm

Lennon squinted her eyes to see her friend that she met the other day, Siren. The fae walked over slowly to say a simple "hello" and be friendly. "Hey, Siren how are you today?" She perked her ears slightly towards him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:24 pm

-SIREN-

Siren then slowly swiveled his wooly ears towards the gray female, lifting his muzzle in a firm nod towards her. "Greetings." He said formally, dipping his skull.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:26 pm

Lennon looked at the male and smiled. "How was your day?" The female wagged her tail and shifted her body towards him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:29 pm

-SIREN-

"MY DAY SUCKED It was normal. Lazy." Siren noticed Lennon wasn't rolling around as much today, and he tilted his head a bit. "Yours, dear?"
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:34 pm

The fae looked at the male and laughed. "Oh my day was a little lonely not so exciting. But...." Lennon started to say, and finished. "I thought about why my father never wanted my brothers or I to go anywhere near the beach." The female questioned her self.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next