The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 1

+18
Sorali
Azura
Howl
Fang
Tsukikanji
Mistainia
Marrok
Codiak
Starfire
Shin
Convel
Daniel
Veleno
Amber
Macy
Sharon
Kendrick
Siren
22 posters

Page 33 of 42 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 33 Empty The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Siren Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Old Topic: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t7p1020-the-koti-den#2166

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 33 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Siren on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Sokea Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:36 pm

Siren wrote:
-SIREN-

Macy had vanished, but Siren really didn't care. She was probably off to take watch over the mountain peak, so he turned to follow Aaka gently. "You're mother." He started loudly. "Where." He sat, blinking. He was much larger than the small Nerabi.

Aaka stopped, and answered quietly, "Dead." She looked at the large wolf with her big blue eyes, pleading with him to not tell her to tell him the story.
"Why do you ask?" She questioned curiously. It wasn't everyday someone asked about her parents. As she waited for a response, she matted down spots of her dirty jet black fur.
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:37 pm

-SIREN-

"The beach?" Siren yawned, his cheeks rippling. "Never heard of such a place." The wolf swayed gently on his forlegs, trying to pay attention to Lennon's story. "And why do you think that is?" He asked her, stifling a yip. He felt the snow collect around his paws, and shook them a bit.

Aaka responded now, and he merely blinked down at the Nerabi. "Very well. My own relatives are dead. Do not dare to weep, however. It is fortunate that you have found a band of wolves to run alongside you." Siren looked down, his features quite blank. "Perhaps Lennon could keep a watch over you."
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:41 pm

Lennon looked at Siren and smiled. "I would love too! Only If you want to." The female wagged her tail and flickered her ears a little flicking the snow off of them.

"Siren, I really don't know why they would do that, and it's a place that hot,sandy, and lots of water of what I heard of."
The grey she wolf stomped some snow down with her paw.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:48 pm

-SIREN-

The male wrinkled his dull nose in distaste. "Hot?" He spit, embracing the snow that battered his matted pelt. "I have never experienced such a dastard climate."
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:51 pm

Lennon smiled and looked at the male. "Oh, I haven't either sadly. But I sure would love too! We should go see it together one day..." The fae glanced down at the ground.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:52 pm

Aaka looked at the other wolf, slowly making her decision.
"I guess.." She said, uncertainly, but then she grinned and wagged her tail as she added, "But I'm warning you, I'm a tad to curious and hard to handle!"
With that being said, she sat down and looked up at the wolves who had been addressing her. She liked this pack. She chuckled inwardly. She really did. She had found a pack, she had!
Sokea
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:53 pm

-SIREN-

"Perhaps," he nodded, his fur blowing a bit in the wind. "It would be a bit aweful, but perhaps." The wolf couldn't imagine being in such a sunny environment, but he went with what the Wache said. With a gruff cough, Siren yawned.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:04 pm

Chelsea could now hear the distant chatter of wolves from where she was now. Her eyes shifted anxiously back and forth around the area. Snow caught slightly on the tip of her nose from earlier, her ears and tail twitched now and then. She slowed her pace down, as the voices became louder, and their scents grew stronger. Chelsea finally saw a den, with a few wolves surrounding it. Stopping immiediatly, she takes a deep breath, and slowly walks up to the three, keeping her eyes low and staying a bit distant from them.
"H-hello" she muttered lightly.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:10 pm

Lennon laughed and Siren and smiled at Aaka. "It would be quite an adventure!" The fae glanced around the area and thought about what the beach would even look like.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:12 pm

-SIREN-

An unfamiliar scent clashed in his nostril, and he stood. "Who goes there?" He demanded, stepping gruffly over Lennon in a protective manner. She was tucked under his shoulder, kind of.. "State your name and your origin, peasant." He could not see the wolf, but he could sense her prescence.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:16 pm

Lennon watched as Siren protected her from whomever it was. The fae thought that that was very nice of him and she smiled. The female signaled Aaka to come closer to her as she waited.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:22 pm

Aaka backed up immediently when Siren tensed. She saw Lennon motion to her, but she, for some odd reason, did not listen. Her eyes darted around, searching anxiously. She became curious, and did a thing she would have never done before. She walked forward. She followed the faint smell absentmindedly, using all of her smelling power as her nose was not very good, not knowing what she would do if she did find anything. She stopped, and scanned the trees, but didn't take another step forward, sitting down, she forgot everyone and everything and watched for the slightest movement.
Sokea
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:26 pm

-SIREN-

Siren snarled as the young Nerabi began to move closer to the scent. He did not mean to sound hateful, but she was on the brink of danger and Siren wouldn't let anything stand in his way. He leaped in front of Aaka, snarling and his nape bristled wildly. He clasped his jaws around the Nerabi, beeing careful with his fangs, and slung her gently across the snow back to Lennon. "What ever were you thinking, child! It could be a rogue, and they're vicious and god-aweful to pups." He began to pant, baring his fangs in the direction of the lingering scent.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:29 pm

Her ears perked at that as she tilted her head. Chelsea walking out a bit further, kept her eyes planted on the ground. "Hello, Im Chelsea." she called out a bit louder. Looking up and staring at the female sitting in front of her. Tilting her head, she smiled slightly at her curiosity, and sat down across from her. Looking over her shoulders, she could see the other two, both were oddly tense, and her smile faded. Chelsea looked back down, and backed up a little. "Im sorry if i scared you." she mumbled.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:30 pm

Lennon looked at the wolf and shook her head. The female scooted her behind herself and stood up to be aware. The snow was pretty soft in this area so her paws would sink into the ground every so often.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:33 pm

Aaka suddenly saw Siren in front of her, snarling. She yelped and noticed that she was beside Lennon. She whimpered as Siren rebuked her, and took it patiently. She new that she shouldn't have done that. She snuggled up behind Lennon without meaning to. What was a rogue? She didn't know, but she guessed it was something terrible. She looked at Siren, trying to catch his eye to send him a sorry glance. She put her head down and lay there, and whispered to the female wolf who had just taken her into her care, it seemed, "What is a rogue??"
Sokea
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:36 pm

Lennon looked at Aaka and flickered her ears. "Well, I'm not sure actually.." The fae laughed and wondered herself. Siren was always using words like that so she wasn't for sure.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:38 pm

-SIREN-

"Well?" He snorted, prancing angrily towards this 'Chelsea' character. He examined her shortly, his tail waving in dominance behind him. "Do you wish to just wander atop us?" He felt foolish for taking such precautions against a smaller lass, so he let his anger out.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:45 pm

"A-atop of what?" she replied, apparently dumbfounded. She backed up a bit more as he came up to her. He was much larger, and if she had to fight her way out, she would obviously lose. Especially when he had help. Chelsea lowered her head. "I-I'm no threat to you if thats what you think." she mumbled a bit louder this time.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:50 pm

-SIREN-

He let his fur smooth, carefully watching Chelsea. "Very well." He says slowly, padding around her for a bit. "Then, I guess you're wanting into the pack?" He stopped circling her and stood in front, his shoulders heaving with strong breaths.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:03 pm

The small female padded back to the main area. She eyed the events, and noticed all the others had been handling it, and it's not like she had a right to handle anything, as she just joined, and hasn't even spoke to the leaders yet. In fact, she didn't know who the leaders where. She could tell by scent who probably was one, but the possibility of mistaking? She wouldn't take that chance. Misty would just lay in the snow, awaiting someone to come speak to her lazy self.

(0.0 what I get for not posting. A lot of posts)
Mistainia
Mistainia

Female Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:09 pm

She nodded, while still looking down into the snow covered ground. Should she say anything? But what should she say? Chelsea's thoughts quickly searched for something else to say. But her mind came up blank. She frowned, shaking her head lightly and just kept staring at the snow. "Yes, I am." she says while looking up into his eyes, with more confidence. The female smiled lightly, proud that she wasnt as afraid, and that she had spoken more clearly.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:14 pm

-SIREN-

He was now aware of her confident spark, and felt more comfortable. He stood taller, blinking a bit at her eyes. "Well, um, yes." He shook his head, his ears flopping gently. What! That wasn't what he was supposed to say. "Welcome," he said, stepping foreward to touch her forehead with his wet nose. He did this to welcome every member into the pack. His tail swished a bit.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:24 pm

"Thank you." she smiled and kept her gaze on him. Wait what am I doing?! she shook her head, causing her to become dizzy. Another thought came up, more stronger than the ones before. Chelsea's stomach rumbled. She smiled in embarrassment. "Umm excuse me." she said lightly before backing up a little, starting her search for small prey.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:27 pm

-SIREN-

The wooly canid blinked as the fae's stomach churned and growled, and he felt a small ball of pity generating in his womb. With a small shrug, Siren said aloud, "If you're hungry, follow me." He didn't know why, but he felt as if he was responsible for the female. He turned and stepped back towards his rocky den, it blasted with snow, and he stopped near its entrance before motioning inside. "Here. There's a lemming carcass inside." He reached his muzzle in, and emerged with the bulky body of a snowy rodent. "Here." He nudged it foreward with a paw.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 42 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 42  Next