The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 1

+18
Sorali
Azura
Howl
Fang
Tsukikanji
Mistainia
Marrok
Codiak
Starfire
Shin
Convel
Daniel
Veleno
Amber
Macy
Sharon
Kendrick
Siren
22 posters

Page 17 of 42 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 17 Empty The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Siren Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Old Topic: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t7p1020-the-koti-den#2166

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 17 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Siren on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Macy Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:28 pm

Macy laughed in agreement. "Same here. I need something to do, talking to the same members can get old. But others, not as much." She looked at him, then looked away for a little bit. Her eyes looked up, but soon turned back to lookin at him.
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:33 pm

Shin
-----

"Agreed," he said, his silly smile still present. He noticed her eyes glancing around in all different directions, which made his eyebrow lift a little. "but I guess you're okay." he voiced with playfulness hidden behind his words, he lifted his paw to prod at her shoulder lightly.     
Shin
Shin

Male Join date : 2013-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:42 pm

Macy chuckled as he pawed her, and replied my pawing his muzzle. "So, I'm not sure if I have asked you this before or not, but do you know why your parents named you Shin? Yah, a wierd question, but I was rather curious."
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:51 pm

Shin
-----

"Because as a pup I use to bite their shins all the time c;"  

He laughed and gently brushed his paw against her maw in a playful attempt to push her away. Hearing her question made him shrug, "I'm not too sure, but apparently it means gentleman." he voiced. "Eh, not too weird." he said with a smirk, "I actually have been asked that a few times."    
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:59 pm

Macy smiled slightly and pawed him in return. "We'll, I guess that suits you then." She began to wonder herself how she got her name, but the only thing se could think of is that her parents just liked the name. "I don't even know how I got my name, or what it even means."
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:10 pm

Shin
-----

He again pawed back at her as if it were now a game. "Ahh, so you see me as a gentleman?" he said, a small smile reappearing. He glanced back at the snow on the outside of the den. Then hearing her next statement he looked back at her, "Pity, I like the name Macy."        
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:14 pm

Macy smiled, "Why yes I do." She looked as his eyes, then soon turned away to face the den entrance. "Oh, we'll thank you. I never thought it suited me, but thank you." She looked back at him and wagged her tail slightly.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:17 pm

Shin
-----

He chuckled as he watched her keep turning away. "What?" he voiced, a half-smile now present. "Am I just so unbearable to look at?" he said followed by another laugh. "Anyways, you're welcome."       
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:22 pm

"Nah, just for some reason I like to see how the storm is doing. I feel as if I look at it one time, it just wouldn't be there." She gave a small chuckle on her own thought.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:25 pm

Shin
-----

Hearing her words made him tempted to look out as well, which he did. "If only it were that easy." he said then turning to face her again. "Have any suggestions of something to do to pass the time?" he said a but eager to do something.        
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:30 pm

Macy nodded, "I know right." Hearing his other words, she replied questionably. "Hmm. Well there isn't much room in here to do much, sooo..." She looked up as she began to think. "Maybe, continue to talk, or umm. I don't even know."
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:35 pm

Shin
-----

"Well then what do you wish to talk about?" he asked. He tilted his head slightly to the right, his icy eyes filled with curiosity.       
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:44 pm

Macy thought about all the possibilities, and shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe your past, and mine. We have talked about it before, but we never went detailed with it."
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:48 pm

Shin
-----

"Well what more would you like to know?" he asked, now laying on his stomach. He looked up at Macy, his orbs meeting hers and he smiled.        
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:50 pm

Kenny yawned awake from his unexpected slumber, "I must have fallen into a light sleep?" thought the male. He glanced over to North and Macy and saw them talking. He could see North was somewhat into the Doyen Macy, but Ken wondered if Macy was into North.

Then Ken saw North and Macy separate, the Mexican brute saw North go to the back of the den while Macy began talking with the male wolf(Shin) who he had yet to meet. Glancing away from the two Ken smiled to Sharon then to Starfire, he changed his attention to the outside. The wind was still blowing hard and the atmosphere was still white with snow. "I wonder where everyone is at?" murmured Ken, he remembered the little yearling he spoke to before with Daniel. "I wonder where that pup Dash is at?" thought Ken, he worried for the small pup a blizzard like this could kill the poor youngster.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:39 pm

"Well, how long did it take you to get here? And what were your parents and siblings names?" She tilted her head and awaited an answer from the Proti.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:41 pm

North was still in the back of the den. He looked over and saw Kendrick and went over to talk to him.

"Hiya Ken." he said, in his not so upbeat tone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:53 pm

Shin
-----

He lifted his head away from his paws as he began to speak. "As I said before, I ran off from my family when I was merely a yearling. I tried to live by myself but around the time I was a year and a half I gave up and tried to find my family again, though unsuccessful. Once I realized they were no where to be found, I headed towards these mountains, but it took me a while. Once I actually reached the mountains base I was almost two years, it took me around five months to then cross over the mountain and finally reach the pack. So I've spent most of my life just traveling." he said lowering his head again. "My parents and siblings names?" he said taking a small breath in, "My mother was Mika, my father was Hail. I had two younger brothers and a younger sister; Axel, Hiro, and Kamiko." he voiced, a bit quietly. "How about your parents and siblings names?"

(lol I used two of my other characters names xD)     
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:00 pm

Macy nodded listening to his past. As soon as he asked her the question, she too began to think. "My mom's name was Jando, father Gunther, two sisters Star and Hally, my brother Chase. My parents weren't too creative." She chuckled slightly, then saw North had woken up.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:01 pm

The male kept glancing over at Macy and Shin, but it was getting less and less frequent. He rested his head between his paws, and just waited for Ken to reply back to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:04 pm

Shin
-----

He chuckled, "My mother named me, Kamiko, and Hiro. My father named Axel. I guess my mother had a thing for Japanese names." he said with a shrug. He sat back up, and looked around at everyone else. He noticed a male wolf keep glancing over towards Macy and him.       
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:08 pm

North thought about his family. He loved them more than anything in the world. He wished they were here right now. The brute always wondered what happened to his sister after they went their separate ways after their parents died.

He got sad over that thought and rolled onto his side, staring into the white blizzard that seemed to never end.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:09 pm

Macy listened to him, and began to wonder who named her. "I personally have no idea who named who in my family, but whoever did wasn't very creative." She noticed that North kept glancing over at them, and began to wonder why.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:11 pm

Kendrick turned to the approaching male, North. Kenny kindly smiled to the male and said, "Hello North, is everything alright?" Ken's lobes flicked to the male wolf and Macy, he heard them speak of their family. Kent frowned at the thought of his family and glanced outside to hide his expression.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:12 pm

Shin
-----

He shrugged, "Well whoever named you picked a good name." he said smiling again. He then looked back over at the other male, who seemed to be upset now. This struck Shin's curiosity, but he didn't want to bother the canid.    
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 42 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 42  Next