The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 5

+23
Frith
Aphrodite
Jace
Sideswipe
Rennah
Four
Siren
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Mistainia
Meadow0115
Kaala
Nakita
Daniel
Brightbane
Cinder Fire
Luna
Dark
Shadow
Amethyst
Sokea
Chelsea
Kendrick
27 posters

Page 28 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 28 Empty The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Kendrick Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 28 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t332-the-koti-den List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Cinder Fire Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:51 pm

Cinder gets up and yawns. She shakes her head. She stares down at the low ground where most of the wolves stay. Cinder slouches on the end of the cliff waiting for any hunting activites to come to her mind.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:06 pm

Rad shrugged "Oh, um, I took a quite a big of an fall, but nothing you should be worried about. it's great to see you, amethyst" rad smiled and rubbed against amethyst. Rad looked down to her own fur, it was very dirty and matted, she probably looked like an crazy wolf. "I got to take a bath, haha" rad giggled, waving her paw in front of her nose like something smelled.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:22 pm

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 28 Shadow10
The whistling wind seemed to have found it's way through the femme's dense winter coat and nipped at her skin. A low growl rumbled in her chest out of annoyance toward the breeze. Abandoning her silent vigil at the gaping abyss leading into the den, the ivory hued wolf padded away leaving her tracks in the snowy canvas. Winter never seemed to leave these lands from what she had seen and yet it's return was as obvious as an intruder. Circling around the den site restlessly to bring some warmth to her joints, Shadow began to wonder what task she should tackle. There seemed to be so much to do but at the same time, there was not enough seconds to fulfill it all.
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 28 Shadow11
Shadow
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:30 pm

Rennah sat upon her favorite rock, admiring the wisps of snow dancing on the ground. She looked up, having heard a shuffling towards the den. It was the Proti. Ren hadn't learned her name. 'Ok, to do list: Learn everyone's name!' She reminded herself. She had been in the back for at least a half month now, shouldn't she know everyone? She casually hopped off of the rock and headed towards the wolf. "Hi." She said.
Rennah
Rennah

Female Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:32 pm

let sleeping dogs lie.

The Doyen paced in front of his lair, his tail hanging limply at his hind ankles. He'd been bored all day, but when he saw the familiar color of Shadow's pelt he immediately perked his ears and slowly made his way over to hi
s comrade. "Evening, miss." He said, his gravelly voice distinct to himself.
Adressed: Shadow
Mentioned: Shadow

Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaala Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:44 pm

Kaala walks slowly feeling lonely. The cold wind touching her pelt felt good. After walking for a while kaala starts to smell a familiar wolf scent. "Shadow!" She thought happily. But tere was also another wolf scent that wasn't familiar to kaala. Kaala puts her head up and starts walking towards shadow's scents. Soon she caughts Shadow into view with another wolf. Walking up to thém did she feel excited. "Hello!" Kaala says to both.

THIS POST WAS EDITED BECAUSE IT MESSED WITH THE FORUM'S CODING. PLEASE ONLY USE TABLES IF YOU POSITIVELY KNOW HOW TO CODE.
Kaala
Kaala

Female Join date : 2013-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:47 pm

Rennah felt the anxiety creeping in, with the two other wolves coming into the conversation. She recognized one as the Doyen, she gave a polite smile to him. Then, turning back to the Proti, she asked, "Whats your name?"
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:51 pm

The ghostly wolf's strides paused at the quiet yet high pitched voice of a pup. Turning her cranium slowly, the ivory tinted wolf looked down upon the small snow white pup. She had never been good with small creatures, the only time she really encountered one was the lost chocolate brown pup named Yoki. "Hello, young one," Shadow replied to the pups greeting. Turning her frame toward the little creature, the ivory wolf's glacial hued irises rested on the petite being. "Are you lost, little one?" The femme asked as she examined the pup. It seemed well fed, far from starving and happy, perhaps it was out exploring. A deeper tone caught the fae's attention immediately; the soothing vocals belonging to Siren. Shadow's auds swiveled forward and she bowed her head downward, exposing the crown of her head to the darker toned brute who was approaching. "Good evening, sir," the femme replied at once as she lifted her skull to its original position. "How are you this late in the day?" Shadow politely asked looking toward the darker toned brute. It had been awhile since their last encounter and she could not help but wonder if he was still annoyed from their previous exchange.

Yet another sound reached the femme's lobes, the soft crunching of paws against the snow. Shadow had been wrong, the pack was very much active just wandering off to seek their own duties. "Kaala," the name of the approaching white fae escaped through Shadow's vocals. When had Shadow last seen the individual? When Rad was sprawled out at the base of a cliff? "How have you been, m'dear?" She asked, a smile toying with the curves of her mouth.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:55 pm

let sleeping dogs lie.

Siren cleared his throat, tensing as so many creatures walked aimlessly about. He was used to sharing his home with other, being pack leader, but each day more and more souls resided to the safe keepings of the Koti Den. It was the only real shelter from Alaska's dangerous weather. Siren flinched at the voice of a pup, and he immediately flattened his ears. The Doyen had never liked pups, but he held his tongue as he watched Shadow acknowledge it. Then Kaala approached, and Siren pricked his ears towards her before hearing Shadow greet her.

Adressed: Nobody; Siren hates this kind of situation.
Mentioned: Shadow, Rennah, Kaala

Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaala Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:01 pm

Kaala Saw a little pup arrive. The pup was cute and looks Nice to Kaala's eyes. She thén turns to Shadow. "I have Been good i guess..how about you?" She asks her smiling. The white female thén turns to looks at what she presumed was the alpha. "Hello my alpha..im Kaala..i guess we havent met yet have we?" She asks curiously.

Adressed:siren and Shadow
Mentioned:rennah,siren,Shadow
Notes:im sorry siren DX
Kaala
Kaala

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:06 pm

Rennah held back a disappointed frown. 'The Doyen does not like me.' She stated in her mind, noting the lowered ears and the sudden flinch at her voice. Shrugging, Ren headed back to the den. On the way there she pondered what Shadow had said. "Are you lost?" She said aloud, away from the others. 'Maybe I am lost...' she thought, with a sad sigh. 'Ever since my mother died.. I've had no place.'
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:10 pm

The femme's optics lingered on the brute's frame. He was restless, uncomfortable, desiring to get away or not to be spoken to. It seemed off for a Doyen to shy away from his pack but each individual was crafted differently. Catching herself staring at the brute, Shadow's gaze moved away from his build and shifted to the other wolves present. Despite the fact her gaze had left him her thoughts lingered upon the matter of dragging him away, or perhaps this was an opportunity to point out his own flaws but that would be cruel. "I have been quite well myself," the femme replied automatically in a slightly monotone voice to Kaala's question. Hearing the white fae address the Doyen, Shadow's orbs flicked back to him, waiting for his reaction. It felt as if a bur was caught in her pelt and she could not remove it, the Doyen's silence pricked her like a thorn.

In her peripheral vision, Shadow caught the pup's petite figure heading off toward the den. The young creature was merely exploring and returning home, or so she hoped. "Wish to go for a walk?" Shadow asked abruptly, her question directed to Siren.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:19 pm

let sleeping dogs lie.

The Doyen was grateful that Shadow knew exactly what he wanted. Nodding gruffly, Siren turned to address the remaining wolf. "Excuse us, we are off." And with that, he turned to press into Shadow's side, nudging her off and onto thier walk.

Mentioned: Shadow, Rennah, Kaala

Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:20 pm

The grey fae smiled when she saw Rad come over to her and happily rub up against her. A warm feeling rushed inside her stomach. It was a warm feeling. "It's really great that I get to see you again. Alright. I will try not to worry too much about your wounds and whatnot. I mean, they should heal on their own, right?" The Proti gave a wink towards Rad. She giggled when Rad had mentioned something about getting a bath. "I've seen dirtier wolves. You look fine. But you could take one if you so wished". Amethyst then turned her attention towards Boulder, who was wobbling towards her, feeling sleepy. "Looks like my little one wants to sleep..." she said in a soothing manor as she tried to indicate for her pup to come over towards her.

~~Boulder~~

The brown and grey male pup wobbled over towards his mother, feeling sleepy all over. His eyes felt very heavy. "Mommy... Me sleep... My feew tired..." he said as his voice sounded like a whine. He curled up next to his mother's soft grey pelt and started nursing off of her stomach. Soon enough, he was fast asleep.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaala Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:22 pm

Kaala watches has the fea and the mâle leave for a walk. Kaala wondered if it was her presence the problem and that was why they left. Thinking about it kaala wondered with who to spend Time now. She was bored like she always has Been and walks up to Amethyst. "Am i bothering you?" Kaala asks feeling happy to see her friend.
Kaala
Kaala

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:26 pm

Shadow felt a slight weight on her flank, not enough to topple her over but enough to get her to submit to the gentle nudge. Falling into a steady pace alongside Siren, the femme adjusted her course to his. "Feeling better?" Shadow asked curiously now that they were out of ear shot of the other pack members. Silently making her judgment, the femme noticed a slight relief in Siren's optics.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:29 pm

Amethyst perked her ears and looked up to see a dark cream colored female wolf by the name of, Kaala. She smiled as she listened to her question about bothersome quantities. "Oh no. Not at all. Boulder is just taking his nap. He is quiet tired". Amethyst looked down at her sleeping pup and looked back up at Kaala. "Isn't he just the cutest thing you ever saw? It's been a long time since i have talked to you. Where have you been?" The Proti gave a big smile and waited for Kaala's reply.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:29 pm

let sleeping dogs lie.

Not wanted to seem excluded from her social ways, Siren turned his head to look sideways at her, his eyes shimmering lightly. "I'm not ill," he responded when she asked if he was feeling better. He never liked to be felt sorry for, or to be lesser. Or vulnerable. "Where are you taking me today?" Their walks were becoming routine.

Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:36 pm

Trekking through the snow, Shadow's optics lingered on the peaks in the distance. How far were they to an average wolf than to a wanderer. She had an odd craving to explore the lands beyond the den, the plateau and dared not bring the brute close to the pond which she retreated to a little too frequently. Hearing the brute ask about their route, the fae gestured to the visible ridges belonging to a series of cliffs. "Perhaps we shall start there," Shadow replied as she turned her optics back to the brute.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:39 pm

let sleeping dogs lie.

He brought his eyes to where she gestured, jagged cliffs hugging the horizon. Siren was very much into danger, so he nodded hungrily. "Your wish is my command, dear..." And he started off towards the distance.

Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:44 pm

Veering away from her original path, the fae followed the invisible path to the cliffs. "Than we shall visit the exquisite structure," Shadow replied, her voice softened, returning to a dull state as she retreated into her thoughts. Alas the cliffs she had seen from a distance would be beneath her paws once more.
--The cliffs--
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:48 pm

Cinder yawns and gets up. She stretches making sounds. She jumps down large rocks to get down. Cinder walks to the deeper part of the forest looking for any prey. She constantly feels cold air around her as she walked. Annoyed, she turns around moving her ear back and forth.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:59 am

Yawns waking up from a long slumber. He stretches. He goes to the plateau.
-the plataeu-
Ember
Ember

Male Join date : 2013-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:45 pm

Arrow crashed into the clearing runnig around. For some reason he was really happy. He jumped all over not careing what the pack thought about him. He ran to his mate and son to see Rad and Kaala. His ears percked when he thought about his two friends. He howled a good day to them and troted to them. "How do you three do?" He said to Kaala amethyst and rad. He got up and licked his son hi and waited for a reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:15 pm

Amethyst smiled when she saw her mate had came running over to the three wolves. "Hey Arrow. Haven't seen you in a while. I'm doing great. Boulder is just taking his nap". She glanced at the two other wolves, Rad and Kaala. She smiled as she patted the ground for her mate to join her. Also for her friends to join if they so wished. Her tail wagged happily from side to side, feeling happy that she saw everyone that she hasn't seen in such a long time. "You seem happy. Haven't seen you this happy in a long time" Amethyst said as she licked her mate on his cheek.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next