The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 5

+23
Frith
Aphrodite
Jace
Sideswipe
Rennah
Four
Siren
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Mistainia
Meadow0115
Kaala
Nakita
Daniel
Brightbane
Cinder Fire
Luna
Dark
Shadow
Amethyst
Sokea
Chelsea
Kendrick
27 posters

Page 29 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 29 Empty The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Kendrick Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 29 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t332-the-koti-den List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Cinder Fire Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:06 pm

Cinder turns around and sees a shadow. She narrowed her eyes at the sight of her mean sister, Arnandae. Arnandae said, "Sister, I just couldn't wait to see you." Cinder growls, remebering the time when her sister treated her badly. "What do you want?" Cinder asked annoyed. "I want your life!" Arnandae ran to her quickly. Cinder stood still. She was caught off guard. In a quick minute Cinder opens her eyes. She had just realized that she fell asleep while walking deep in the forest. Wow, I was that tired? Well, maybe I should hunt later just to avoid accidents. She walks towards the Koti den area. Cinder sits and relaxes a tall, grassy spot.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:05 pm

Dark walked around, yawning as he did so. He sniffed the air and grinned when the scent of his friends was the first he smelt. The massive male moved over to the scents, smirking when he saw Arrow, Amethyst, Boulder, Rad, and a wolf (Kaala) he hadn't seen before. Dark walked over and headbutted Arrow in the shoulder in a friendly way. "Hey guys, what's happening here?" He asked as he stretched his large, scarred body. His red eyes went over to the unfamiliar wolf. "And who's this?" Dark added in before waiting for a reply from anyone.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:49 pm

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 29 Shadow14
Padding down the decline, the femme's muscles tensed, working against gravity and the sneering pain crawling beneath her skin. Intertwined with the agony was the dull feeling of peace, relief from the quarrel she fought not long ago. In her sights the pain was justified, a mere drawback to acquire a better goal. She felt as if placed at ease, relaxed from the events as if she had truly gone for a short walk to clear her head. Sighing, the femme winced as if a dagger stabbed her lungs. The wound trailing along her spine before twisting down to her flank left a valley in her ivory fur and continued to leak droplets of crimson blood. Shadow knew she looked like a savage, her fur ruffled from the quarrel and frozen at odd angles and her ivory coat splattered in both her own blood and that of the battle's foe.

Sharply veering away from the den, the femme stalked over the fine line bordering the ground from the sky. She stood near the edge, looking down upon the view below. It was nowhere as magnificent as at the cliffs, but that vision she had seen, a moment of her being taken back to the past. Letting her posture slack, the femme lowered her frame to the ground. The fine layer of snow crept through her pelt, chilling her skin, as she lowered her cranium to rest it upon her white paws.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Addressed: None
Mentioned: None
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 29 Shadow12
Shadow
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:14 pm

Arrow smelt the odar of he friend Dark but he did not see him until he felt a headbutt. "OH hey Dark! How are you this fine day?" He asked friendly and headbutted Dark back. He licked his mate back and heard dark asked whom Kaala was. "Oh thats Kaala. A friend" He smiled at everyone. He felt jolly to be with everyone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:34 pm

Dark smirked when Arrow headbutted him back, then nodded in understanding. "Huh, alright then. And to answer your question, I'm fine, just a bit bored, that's all." Dark grunted as he looked around the place with his red eyes. They then came back to Kaala. "Oh, forgot, the name's Dark." He said as he yawned loudly. "Oh, and I can't stop yawning now too... brilliant..." Dark growled but couldn't help but smile. "It seems being with these wolves makes me feel the same..." He thought in his head as he waited to continue the conversation.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:03 pm

"I can fix that!" Arrow got up and ran into Darks side playfully trying to nock him over. Then he jumped on his back and tussled in the dirt. "Come on Dark or sould i say Darky?" He teased playfully and batted at darked head lightly with a paw then ran out of reach as he waited.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:09 pm

Dark got back up from the ground after Arrow's attack. "Darky? Oh you're dead!" He laughed as he charged and rammed into Arrow head on, using his size to his advantage. He placed his two front paws down on Arrow's side to keep him down and smirked. "Well? is that it?" He laughed as he back up and grinned. He tensed his body as he waited for Arrow's next move. "Come on!! I've not got all day!!" Dark said with a smirk as his red eyes focused on Arrow.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:25 pm

Feeling the impact of Darks Attack did he play dead until Dark got up. "Oh Do you not. I though you did I'll really try to go slow now!" He laughed and trotted up to Dark. "I would think you would like that name? Darky... Yes it fits ya!" He chuckled and kicked snow in Darks eyes then while he was blinded. then ramed his head on his side.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:38 pm

Dark shook his head after the snow made contact with his eyes. "Ack that stings..." He grumbled to himself before feeling Arrow's head ram into his side. He felt himself taking several steps to the side, unbalanced, before regaining his balance and charging towards Arrow. Instead of going head on, he used the snow to turn and slide, his massive body going straight into Arrow. With a loud thud, he tried to knock Arrow of his paws. Dark jumped back a few steps. "Well?" He said with a laugh.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:53 pm

Feeling Dark hit him with his full body did he l;augh out loud. "Oh its neat! But look at this!" He ran right at Dark his eyes focased on darks face when really it was between his legs. He skided to a stop and ploped on his back esxposing his soft underbelly. But before Dark could nip his belly Arrow was already under him. Niping at his friends belly did he let go so he wont draw blood. Then he was out from under Dark and jumped up. "Neat huh?" He chuckled and waited with a tilted head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:59 pm

Dark shook himself after Arrow's attack and laughed. "Yeah, it is neat! But how about this?" He grinned as he charged towards Arrow again, and just as he reached him, he slid to the right suddenly, using his jaws to grab onto Arrow's right, front leg and then Dark pulled, pulling Arrow from his paws and letting him fall towards the ground. "Now THAT is pretty neat, I think I already used it though. Heh, always takes the bears by surprise, that does!" Dark said as he laughed and moved back a few paw steps, waiting for Arrow's next attack.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:10 pm

"its neat alright but nothing compared to this!" He smirked and Ran right at dark but jumped a few paw steps ahead of him so it looked like he was going to miss. But the he landed on Darks bigger head and jumped of it sending it to the snow. "Now THATS impressive!' he grined and waited for darkes attack a few wolfs hopes away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:13 pm

Dark grinned as he was about to charge at the running Arrow, but then saw Arrow jump and land on his head quickly before using the force of another jump to send Dark's head into the snow. He shook his head quickly before getting back up and grinning at Arrow. "Aye, yer right. It was impressive!" Dark said with a laugh as he took up a defensive position. "Well? Have anymore tricks in that head of yours?" He said as he smirked at Arrow.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:19 pm

Arrow thought for a min a sly smirk on his head. "Yeah i do but there more pranks. I play them on my brother more then my sisters." He gave dark a sly smile as amusment sparkeld in his eyes. "I guess i could use one of them!" He soon thought. Then ran But he slitly swearved to the side and grabed a stick falling on his belly did he stick the branch out and trip Dark with it on his paws. "Theres one!" he yelped and waited for darkl to get up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:30 pm

Dark felt himself be tripped up and fell straight onto his chin. He looked up and grinned. "Where do you get all these ideas from Arrow?" Dark said with a laugh as he shook the snow out of his pelt and straightened himself. He laughed again as he realized the amusement in Arrow's eyes. He shook himself again before yawning. "Alright Arrow, I think thats enough." Dark said, still laughing quietly. He relaxed his tense body and yawned again. "I swear I need to get more sleep..." He mumbled to himself as he stretched quickly.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:34 pm

"Oh lets say a little pratice with a brother and a really hyper sister... Being the yougest you get tought the most..." He nodded feeling tired himself. "You still got some good ideas... I may use them." He laughed and layed down next to dark "Why are you not sleeping?" he asked and looked him in the eye.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:46 pm

"I don't know to be honest, I feel like there is always something else I should be doing..." Dark said as he let out a loud yawn again. "And if I'm not feeling like that... I'm usually thinking about one thing or another..." He added as he stretched again. He felt himself tense without reason and tried to relax himself again. He yawned and looked up at the sky. "I think I'm just gonna get some sleep now... See ya all later." Dark said before padding over to a secluded area and lying down in it. He moved his head closer to his side and moved his tail over to cover his head. He closed his red eyes, and, without realizing, began to snore as he fell asleep.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:01 pm

Brightness replaced the darkness, dragging her away from a blissful ease. Growling, the femme crossed her paw over her muzzle attempting to block out the radiant light. She did not desire to awaken from the slumber she had fallen into nor did she wish to move. Her body had turned on her, stiff from the battle and demanding rest it ached in protest; jolted her with pain in the act of a slightest movement. The battle may have been won but now her suffering began. Restlessly shifting her weight and fidgeting, the femme winced as agony sparked for a brief moment, reminding her that it was in control. Irritation settled in, combating with the agony; an internal war that never ended well for either side.

Giving up on her attempt to settle in the blanket of snow, the ivory hued wolf pushed her frame off of the ground and returned to stand upon her sturdy pillars. Arching her back downward, she stretched out her limbs that were greeted by the dull, smoldering pin pricks of pain. Parting her jaws, the crimson stained incisors caught the muted light, gleaming in the blood of her foe. Straightening her posture, feet firmly planted in the ground, the femme shook out her ruffled pelt, freeing it of it's binds and allowing it to return to its sleek groom. Craning her neck, she glanced over her shoulder at the once bright red marks following the shape of her frame. The colour had subsided to a darker hue and the blood has stopped running from the wounds; the wound had finally clotted.

Looking out over the scenery, thoughts of the pack shifted into Shadow's mind, overpowering her own thoughts. She had to return at some point, check on the pack, and indirectly care for Siren. At the thought of the brute Shadow bit down upon her tongue. It would not be easy to convince him he needed help and it would not be simple to care for his wound. Perhaps she could slip around the barrier, assist him in a way she would not be. Shaking her cranium slowly in silent disagreement with herself, the fae spun around, turning her back to the mountains as she stalked off back to the den. So late in the evening, would anyone be awake?
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:50 am

Cinder wakes and yawns. She opens her eyes and sees a white wolf (Shadow). She tilts her head, noticing wounds. Cinder observes the wolf before she decides to help her.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:06 am

The femme's frame felt as if it was swaying, and that it was. Her wounds were not favoring her the slightest nor allowing her to walk the trails she normally did. A sigh escaped the parted crimson jaws that were agape, she regretfully worried not for her own well being but of Siren's. His wound was deeper and it seemed to have caused him an equal discomfort up in the mountains but he was not present near the den. Giving up on moving, the fae lowered herself slowly to the earth. Her body was winning this round, striking her ruthlessly but she needed to move on, the pack required her to be present and not tending to a single wolf or limping around.

Sitting in the snow, the femme sat straight, attempting to pass for well and alert. She could sit guard for the next few days, afterall she had an excuse, the bear she had saw could set her on edge. What was this cowardish behavior, she was a northern wolf, one who did not have time for this. Stiff as a statue, the fae glared at the den looking more as if she wanted to destroy it than protect it.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:58 am

Cinder walks slowly towards the wolf (Shadow). She stood a few feet back. "What happened?" Cinder asked curious. She tilts her head a little."I could see you limpling."
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:29 am

A voice caused the femme's posture to turn into stone as her muscles tensed, ready to lash out at the owner of the voice. Turning her head slowly, Shadow turned her cold gaze upon the coal black wolf (Cinder Fire) that stood not to far away. The black fae had approached upon Shadow's untouched flank, the blank canvas that was not torn by the bear's talons. Should she betray herself now, since her limping had already seemed to catch the attention of those she passed by. Inhaling the air Shadow detected strands of the pack scent upon the charcoal hued female. Who was she? Not a full time pack wolf. Rising to her paws slowly, Shadow turned her frame to the black wolf but not enough for the wounds to be seen. Her glacial hued optics narrowed, assessing the female. Could she trust this being, someone she had just met? "A few grazes have been taunting my movements," Shadow replied indirectly. Standing tall to assert her dominance over the female, Shadow stood rigid await the charcoal wolf's words.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:46 am

Cinder narrows her eyes, noticing the wolf's reactions. "Well, sorry for not introducing myself, my name is Cinder." Cinder keeps her stance, not afraid. "I know that I'm usually alone, but I could at least help somebody."I should have at least met with the female first, Cinder... think. Trying to avoid being submissive (Cinder doesn't like being submissive) because she will feel weak. "Well, if you don't need help, I could just leave," Cinder turns to walk back to her spot. She waits for a reply.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:58 am

Shadow observed the fae closely, the charcoal wolf who claimed herself to be called Cinder. There was no sign's of submission in the loner like wolf, who was this wolf, trespassing upon pack land and thinking herself superior. If she was within the pack's rank Cinder was violating the very laws of hierarchy Shadow had been reared to embrace and obey. "I go by the spoken word of Shadow," the ivory femme spoke flatly, no emotion leaking into her tone. This wolf was trialing her patience, a virtue Shadow lacked at times. Lifting her tail, the fae curled it over her back to display her higher ranking within the pack's structure. "Tell me, wandering wolf called Cinder, do you belong to this pack, or are you merely a passing wolf?"
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:09 am

"I think I belong here, and besides I was offering to help." Cinder lowers her tail. "I should to try to overcome my shyness," Cinder says. Inside of Cinder is burning, she hates the idea of being submissive. She should try to be careful, after all, the wolf does have the higher rank, though she felt like ripping this wolf apart. "I'm do not want to cause any problems, I shall just go." Cinder bends her head and she walks off. Her eyes turns dark blue. She avoids contact with this wolf. She shakes her head and she storms to the river.

Last edited by Cinder Fire on Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next