The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 5

+23
Frith
Aphrodite
Jace
Sideswipe
Rennah
Four
Siren
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Mistainia
Meadow0115
Kaala
Nakita
Daniel
Brightbane
Cinder Fire
Luna
Dark
Shadow
Amethyst
Sokea
Chelsea
Kendrick
27 posters

Page 27 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 27 Empty The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Kendrick Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 27 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t332-the-koti-den List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 27 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Rennah Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:53 pm

Rennah's ear flicks to the side, hearing a noise. Curiously, she turns her head towards it. It was the one called Cinder. Rennah had seen Cinder around the den before but had never properly gotten acquainted as was the case with most of the wolves. The little pup watched in amusement as Cinder chased the rabbit, but cringes as she sinks her teeth into it. Ren looked up to the moon and secretly thanked the small rabbit for it's life. She must be crazy right? 'Wolves eat animals simple as that.' She shook her head, disapproving her thought. 'We have to eat don't we?' She shrugs, and goes back to watching a white wolf stand near the den.
Rennah
Rennah

Female Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:13 pm

Cinder senses a wolf watching her. She quickly turns her head looking at the pup (Rennah). Her blue eyes watch the pup for a few minutes. Cinder turns her head back at the rabbit. She realizes that the rabbit was finished and she walks in front of the tall grass. Cinder sits down watching every moving object. Her tail moves up and down constantly.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:19 pm

Rennah, deciding she'd had enough adventure for one day, went into the den. Finding a comfortable spot she lay down, waiting for slumber to take hold. She sighed and curled up into a ball. As her eye lids fluttered shut she dreamt of a good tomorrow.
Rennah
Rennah

Female Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:26 pm

Cinder walks around in the dark. She walks to a high area closest to the moon. She jumps on the rocks reaching a cliff. Cinder stays a distance away from the den so she wouldn't disturb the wolves around the area. She sits and curls her tail. She slowly lifts her head and she howls a song, facing the bright moon.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:10 am

Kendrick glamouring emerald orbs opened, to the white world around him that filled with cold sleeping trees. Kenny's vision was blurry from his long rest at first, but they slowly faded making it more clearer every time they adjusted. He slowly rise from his resting place, and scanned around. Ken realized he was not with the other pack members. When he finally remembered he wanted to be alone. Shaking his head, he lifted his head and sniff. Tracking for a scent of any wolves that were near, once he got a small whiff of the pack he started forward.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:13 am

Daniel yawned, half asleep. Her ears were twitching and her paws kicked up snow as she dreamed of hunting caribou. Sometimes she would stop and whimper, laying still. Then she'd start dream running again.
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:18 am

Ken lightly stomped on the dirt ground, that began to fill with pure white dots of snow. "Winters Approaching" mumbled the deep toned canine. Inhaling the air once more, he could sense animals fleeing to safety in their den, either from the cold or from him. Either Choice, Ken didn't care. At the moment he wasn't really concern with the mountain animals, he wanted to see the pack or at least on of the members. When the scent of a pack member began to thicken, Kenny ears flicked from the slight sound of paws kicking the snow.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:21 am

Daniel howled in her sleep, then shot up, havin scared herself. Scebting something she hadn't smelled in awhile, Daniel swerved her head towards Kendrick's direction. "Kenny, is that you?" She mumbled sleepily.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:26 am

Kenny saw a golden head popping up, reminding him of a groundhog. Curling his lips into a small but warm smile he glided forwarded, immediately realizing who it was. "Well Hello Hello Sleeping Beauty. Yes its me." Stopping a few inches from Daniel, he quietly observe her half awake/asleep behavior. Kendrick quietly laugh at the she wolf, her behavior amusing him.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:30 am

Shaking her head to clear he rsleepiness, she padded around the male once before plopping down in front of him. A questioning and hurt look was on her face. "Why do you keep disappearing like that? It worries me, I at least wish to know where you are off too when you do that." She said, gritting her teeth. Her concern for her friend was always at large when he disappeared, but she had never complained until now. "Are you looking for Sharon?" Dani couldn't help but ask, sorrow and pity in her liquidy amber gaze.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:35 am

Cinder finishes her singing. She smiles at the sight of the moon. She relaxes herself on a cliff. Her blue eyes turn brighter. Cinder stretches her claws and yawns quietly. She turns her head towards the sound of the owl and she smiles slightly, slowly closing her eyes. Cinder falls asleep.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:40 am

Kenny lowered his hind, softly on the ground, while watching her plop down in front of him. A sudden expression was imprinted on Daniel's face, which made him tilt his head in question. "She's sad?" thought Kenster. "Why do you keep disappearing like that? It worries me, I at least wish to know where you are off too when you do that." "Are you looking for Sharon?"
Once Daniel was done with her questions, he lowered his gaze. "I'm sorry for worrying you, Dani. I've honestly had no intention in causing you to feel stress by my disappearance. I only disappear when I feel the need to think" Then the last question echoed in his head, making him look to his right, "Not..really."
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:46 am

Daniel sniffed. "It's okay, just don't go forso long again, you're the Lead Proti!" She scolded, a playful gleam in her eyes. "We've been busier than eve rlately with so many new members!" She said happily, her eyes gleaming. He reyes scanned over all the pack members, and a pang hit her hard when she realized she hadn'tstopped to look in anyone in particular. 'Maybe Siren was right... I need more friends? But... is that why I...' She forced herself to stop. It just didn't seem right to her. [I]'No, remember what you learned, maybe it's best to beleft behind. Maybe it's just your destiny.'[/b] She thought firmly.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:55 am

Kenny eyed the trees near him, "ahhh right right...Lead Proti." Kendrick return his gaze to the scolding Daniel, and smiled when she was thinking. He took a step closer, and moved his head side to side, staring deeply into Daniel's eyes, as if trying to read her mind. "Y-ello, Danny? What's up?" Inhaling deeply, he backed away from Daniels comfort zone, and turned his attention to the pack. "Daniel needs a mate... from one of these lucky lads" thought Kendrick randomly.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:59 am

Dabiel snapped her attention back to Kendrick. "Oh? Nothingm everythings fine!" She lied cheerily. Daniel turned her head away from Kenny. It felt like he was trying to probe inti her mind, and she didn't like it at all. "So how have you been lately?" She asked, trying to move onto another topic wearily. She narrowed her eyes at Kendrick, a question of trust pondering there.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:10 am

Kendrick cleared his throat and return his gaze back to his conrad. Who replied to him with a cheery tone. Kendrick had a awkward feel to that reply but knew Daniel probably wouldn't want to honestly answer him so he shook it off. "I've been okay for an old wolf... now Daniel.. tell me... What about yourself? Are you okay? Have you ever considered mating up with any new comers or has any male caught your eyes? You worry me sometimes, and I want you to be happy."
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:17 am

Daniel laughed and was about to reply when the rest of his questions floated past her ears. It was like being scraped with the antlers of that elk from the hunt with Siren and Shadow. "No. No one has caught my eye... Why does this concern you so much?" She asked wearily, eyeing him with an almost haunted look on her face. "I've already told myself its probably better I never get a mate. Having pups, and other things will probably just get in the way of my Proti duties. That's why I shouldn't have a mate." She explained weakly. "We both know that I will probably never find that one for me, besides, the pack an dmy friends are all I need." She said, rrying to convince herself.

She had to admit, it always hurt to see two happy wolves together while she was sittin gby herselg on the edge of a forest. But, why waste her time worrying on that?
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:26 am

Realizing he had asked too many questions, he cleared his throat once again and said, "I'm sorry for asking so many questions..." He slowly rise from his haunches and smiled, "Well I'm not sure if this will really mean anything but, you won't be alone anymore.. (awkward laugh insert here).. because I'm somewhat a single pringle like yourself.. and many others of course." Kendrick softly nudged Daniel with his paws and yawned, a small snowflake landing on his tongue.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:33 am

Daniel looked up at Kendrick, confusion sweeping over her facial features. "But, what about Sharon?..." She asked quietly, knowing that the male really cared about his mate. Dani missed her too, they used to be best friends. "And how would you being single make me any less alone? Wouldn'tthat just make the twk of us alone?" She asked, tilting her head curiously. Her innocent ambe rgaze rested on his green gaze as she waited for an answer. This was more of her child like train of thought.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:42 am

A small sorrowful spark, glittered in the male's youthful green eyes, when the name of his mate was mentioned. "I don't know what happened to Sharon, honestly.. but I'll still remain faithful to her, and hope she'll return to me..one day." Closing his eyes, he turned to Daniel and flashed a cheerful smile, "But for now, since she isn't here. I'll pretend I'm single and flirt with all the she wolves, watch over my friends... No both of us being single won't make us feel alone, because we have each other.. ^ ^"
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:47 am

Dani wrinkled her nose. "Is lretending to be single a good idea?" She asked thoughtfully. "And Kenny, it's been quite awhile now... Are you sure she'll come back, kr even if she's alive?" Daniel'svoicecracked as she asked her friend the questions. It tore her apar tto seem him how he was without Sharin, but she needed to know how he fekt about the situation. Did he really believe she would? Honestly, Dani had almost givenup hope completely.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:01 am

Kenny sighed lightly, his eyes now staring into the innocent amber which glowed with honesty. "I don't know if she's alive or not...or if she'll ever come back...but I'll still believe she'll return... You've returned from your long journey remember.." Kenny slowly breathed in and out, "I lost my child...I know I may have lost my mate...but lets..just see in a couple of more years."

(I'm sorry, my minds a bit tangled)
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:06 am

Daniel nodded thoughtfully. "I guess that makes sense." She replied, nudging him softly. In an awkward display of comfort, Dani pressed herself into his side for a moment, then padded a few feet awah from him, thinking he'd probably want some space sp he could think for a bit. "Well, it's late... G'night Kenisaur." She yawned, fslling asleep with a soft smile on her face.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:15 am

Kenny smile, slowly turned into a line. When he felt the soft nudge he made no movement at all, and stayed quiet. "Well, it's late... G'night Kenisaur." Kenny nodded and replied, "G'Night Danisaur, sleep tight." He quietly padded up to her and softly licked her forehead in a friendly father manner, like he did to his Little Nana when she was young. Then he silently backed away from the sleeping golden canine and padded off. "I promise I won't disappear, Daniel." he thought to himself. The masculine male eyes pulsed while entering the dark path through the woods, the scent of the pack still strong in his nostrils.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:29 pm

Dark finally woke up with a loud yawn. "Ack... how long have I been sleeping for?" He grunted, annoyed with himself, before getting up and shaking his fur. "Ah well... what should I do... ack, might as well go patrol around the territory." Dark growled quietly as he began patrolled around the place. He smiled, patrolling was one of the few times he could think freely whilst actually doing something useful. He looked around the area, making sure nothing was out of the norm and kept himself alert, his whole body tensed. "Everything seems fine... what I would give to have a good fight again..." Dark said with a sigh, fighting was the only thing that gave him a big thrill and could keep him amused.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next