The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 5

+23
Frith
Aphrodite
Jace
Sideswipe
Rennah
Four
Siren
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Mistainia
Meadow0115
Kaala
Nakita
Daniel
Brightbane
Cinder Fire
Luna
Dark
Shadow
Amethyst
Sokea
Chelsea
Kendrick
27 posters

Page 26 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 26 Empty The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Kendrick Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 26 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t332-the-koti-den List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Cinder Fire Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:30 pm

Rad wrote:Rad lightly nodded and lapped the water from the bowl. She heard better, so she knew it was cinder fire once she talked. She gulped down the herb, than got to work on the hares. She ate one before she felt ready to talk. "thank you, I would of died without your help. I feel loads better. Can you help me up? My leg is broken" rad said, her voice as rough as sand paper.
"My pleasure", Cinder says as helps Rad up. "Well, maybe you could stay with me for a couple of days", Cinder says softly. She smiles warmly and slowly wags her tail. "You could stay until your leg gets better".
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:33 pm

Rennah looked around and stopped in her tracks. 'Where is Boulder?' she thought. She sniffed the air, then moved her head towards the scent. When suddenly she was pinned by him. "Boulder! You scared me!" She said laughing. She sat. "What do you wanna do now?"
Rennah
Rennah

Female Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:21 pm

~~Boulder~~

The small male pup pounced onto Rennah, finding that he must have scared her. "I'm sorry. Me no mean scare you..." he said in an apologetic way. Taking a deep breath, he then thought of something else to play. "Let's play wiff my mama! We jump over mama's tail back and forff!!" Boulder said excitedly. He ran towards his mother and seeing if Rennah had tagged along with him or not. "Let's play, hehehe..." Boulder said as he began to laugh while jumping and playing with his mother's tail.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:30 pm

Rennah followed Boulder. "Hi Amethyst!" She said happily while she sat and watched Boulder play with her tail. She giggled as Boulder played.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:42 pm

rad smiled, gratefully made the offer. "Thanks, but no thanks. An broken leg can take up to an month to heal, i sure you dont want me to stick around that long" Rad slightly regretted saying that, she wanted the company, but she doubted cinder fire will stick around that long. Oh, and she wasn't sure what she will do with her own dirt. Rad chuckled at the inside joke, and waited for her to reply.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:07 pm

"Oh, you're sure, well okay that is fine", Cinder says as she smiles. "Just have some herbs and these five hares, these should help your bone growth", she smiles. "So, nice to meet you... (What is your name?)
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:03 pm

Amethyst looked behind her and noticed that her pup was playing with her tail. She gave a giggle and perked her ears to Boulder's friend. "Well Hello there, Rennah. Any reason why Boulder likes playing with my tail?" Amethyst really knew why Boulder was playing with her tail, but she wanted to hear an answer from another wolf's point of view. The mother Proti began to sway her tail back and forth very slowly on the ground. Playing a trick with Boulder, she began to talk in a soothing tone. "Focus on my tail... As it moves from side to side... You are getting so sleepy... So very... Veerrryyy sleepy...". She laughed inside her mind but kept her voice very soft. She waited for Boulder's reaction.

~~Boulder~~

The small male pup continued to play with his mother's tail. He then began to listen to her soothing voice and immediately stopped playing around. "No! Me no sleep!!" he said in an upset tone. He walked away and tried to pounce on Rennah again. "Me no want sleep now. Me play!!" At that point, Boulder's voice had changed from upset to happy. All he ever wanted to do was play. No naps or anything sleep related. That was that.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:34 am

"rad, it's rad" she said, slowly gathering up the hares and a couple peices of herb that must of fell out of her jaws. "thank you once again. I shall not forget you" rad gave an polite nod before limping away, the shred and herb stuffed in her mouth. She thought back to amethyst and arrow. Had they forgot about her? Only one way to find out. She quickly dropped the bundle into an bush, than limped toward the direction of their den.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:51 am

"No problem and nice to meet you Rad, I shall not forget you", Cinder says softly as she watches Rad limp away. She turns around and she pads in the opposite direction. Cinder pasts the bushes and she reaches the river. She laps up water until she is not thirsty anymore. Cinder sits up and she grooms herself, constantly dipping her paws in the water, swiping her head. Her stomach growls. She stares at her stomach. Soon, she abandons her time of grooming and she jumps in the water wildly. Cinder sees one large fish in the water. She bends down and she pounced on the fish, stabbing it with her claws. Quickly, she grabs the fish with her jaws and she walks quickly to her tree by the den. Cinder sits by the tall grass near her tree and settles down to eat. She stays low to the ground, avoiding annoying interaction with other animals.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:21 pm

Dark yawned loudly as he looked around the place, he smiled once he saw Rennah with Boulder and Amethyst, laughing when he heard Boulders complaints. His torn ear flicked as he turned his head, seeing a wolf coming. "Well well... if it isn't the cliff jumper..." Dark said with a smirk once he saw that the wolf was Rad. "Where have ya been all this time Rad? I don't think anyone has seen ya for days." He grunted as the smirk left his face. He stood up and shook himself, his red eyes darting around the place before coming back to Rad.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:37 pm

Rad shrugged surprised as dark stood stood in front of her, his large body blocking the way. "it's an long story, where's amethyst and arrow?" rad asked, trying to show that she is fine and she's not in pain, even though she wasn't
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:44 pm

"I don't know where Arrow is, but Amethyst is over there playing with Boulder and Rennah." Dark said as he used his head to point over to the wolf and two pups. He then shook himself. "Oh wait, I don't think you know who Rennah is, she's a pup I found starving at the Plateau, I've been taking care of her since, she's spends a lot of time playing with Boulder." Dark finished as he yawned loudly. "Well, I guess it's good yer back." He said as he turned around and began to pad off to a secluded area.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:43 pm

Cinder licks her snout getting blood off. She then quickly scans the area looking for signs of any danger. Seeing no danger, she jumps off the tree landing on her hind legs. Cinder walks slowly around the den area. She sees pups and she sees other wolves. She sits and watch them. Her blue eyes watch them for a while until she walks away. Cinder hears something pass the bushes. She walks to investigate. She goes in the bushes watching the object.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:56 pm

rad nodded stiffly and continued limping forward as dark left. Quickly, she found amethyst, boulder playing with her tail and another pup watching. "Amethyst!" Rad yelled out, limping up to her while avoiding tripping over the pups (lol :p)
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:13 pm

The mother Proti was enjoying her time with the two pups that she was looking after. Feeling as Boulder kept playing with her tail, she giggled as his compliant of trying to make him sleepy. "Okay, Boulder. I won't try to make you fall asleep with my fluffy tail". Turning her attention towards a familiar sounding voice, she began to realize that it was her friend, Rad! Her tail moved happily from side to side as the site of this female wolf became more and more clear. "Rad!! Long time no see! How are ya?" Before she could ask any more questions, Rad's limping made her worry. "Oh my gosh are you alright? You look like you have an injury...". Amethyst gave a worried sigh and waited for a reply from Rad.

~~Boulder~~

The happy grey and brown pup kept playing with his mother's tail. He then turned to Rennah and started chasing her around again. "Bet i catch you!!" he said in a small happy voice while running around. His stubby legs prevented him a little from going as fast as he wanted. His breathing started speeding up too, meaning that he was getting tired. He dropped to the ground, not getting hurt, but feeling tired. "Me feew sweepy..." He complained.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:51 pm

Rennah watched the now sleepy Boulder catch his breath. "It's sleepy, with a L." She said, trying to help the younger pup. "I'm gonna go play. Bye Amethyst, bye Boulder." She said, leaving the two to go sit on her favorite rock.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:00 pm

Akita prowled playfully around the den site, as she leaped over small obstacles. As if she was the champion. Giggling lightly to herself, she would pass a few dens, her bleached fur glimmered within the merciless heat relfecting off her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodite Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:26 pm

aphrodite prowled around, her thick tail curling around in the air like a cat. she was the godess of love, but yet she had no friends yet. looking around, aprhodite flashed a happy Colegate smile.
Aphrodite
Aphrodite

Female Join date : 2013-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Four Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:40 pm

Four heard someone playing, and he was immediately drawn to the noise. He loved to play, but it seemed like nobody wanted to here because they just didn't want to ruin their reputation. Maybe he could find a friend? He scampered up to the wolf, and barked at her. "Mind if I join?" He flashed a toothy grin, looking rather perfect.
Four
Four

Male Join date : 2013-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:45 pm

The playful pup was interrupted by the encounter. a bit shy, she would take a step back. "Sh-Sure..." She mumbled, she never had seen this canine around here. How long has he been here? As she continued to roll around, a shy smiled appeared. "I-i'm akita." She introduced as she looked toward the male. Why did she have to be so small compared to him? It only made her feel wary and yet weak. Unlike the warrior kinds.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Four Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:52 pm

"Why so shy?" He barks loudly after her, his tail wagging wildly behind him. He bounds toward her, pressing through the snow. "Look! Watch me skid!" He jumped and found a patch of ice where he skidded across, his toenails scraping against the ice. "Wooo!"
Four
Four

Male Join date : 2013-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:20 pm

Rennah watched another pup she had heard was called Akita, and a new face she had not yet seen before. She watched them play, and went back to her rock. "Where is Dark? I havn't seen him in ages." She said, sitting on the elevated surface of granite. From a distance she watched some wolves go about their business. She wasn't in the mood to strike up a conversation, Rennah was content to just watch today.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:20 pm

Akita blustered into laughter as she watched him before trying on her own. Though failed. As the fae advanced forward, she would instead stumble face first, her face shoveled into the pile of snow, while her rump was elevated the air.oof! she muttered while pushing herself out of the snow, standing next to the male as she shook out her bleached fur. Flakes of snow spraying, likely landing on the male as she stumbled on her back. Giggling with laughter as his fur seemed coated in flour, making himself look invisible from her view.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:00 pm

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 26 Shadow10
Padding through the wisps of snow tangled into the frigid air, the ghostly figure slowly trekked through the feeble barrier, her course  adjusting to retrace her previous tracks in the snow. Before her the blackened abyss seemed to beckon to her, offering to provide warmth and shelter but the figure did not draw closer to the darkness's embrace. She paused, lifting her glacial pooled irises from to ground to the structure. Glaring at the den as if it was mocking her, the curved incisors rooted within her gums grinded down upon one another. A part of her tugged at the idea of curling up within the shelter and yet another thought argued against it wishing for her not to enter. Shadow did not feel the need to seek a confrontation with another member but she had her duties to attend to.

Shifting her optics over the expanse of land stretching out to create a flat surfaced site no figure seemed to catch her eye, it was quiet today, quieter than usual. A flicker of movement caught her moving gaze, the silhouette of a wolf and two pups. Lowering herself back onto her hunches, the femme's dense banner coiled around her frontal paws as she stood rigid by the entrance to the den. She may as well sit and keep watch, the pack seemed to be content with their play.
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 26 Shadow11
Shadow
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:10 pm

Cinder sticks out her head. Her ears move towards the sound of hopping. She licks her mouth at the sight of a bunny. Cinder bends on stalking position until the bunny gets closer. She jumps out of the bushes like a weasel and she dashes towards the bunny. The bunny dashes quickly. As Cinder runs, she trips a couple of times but she managed to keep her balance. The bunny gets tired and Cinder catches up, pouncing on it. Her weight crushes it and her jaws crushes its throat. The bunny shakes and stops moving after a while. Cinder grabs it and later walks towards tall grass to eat.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next