The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 5

+23
Frith
Aphrodite
Jace
Sideswipe
Rennah
Four
Siren
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Mistainia
Meadow0115
Kaala
Nakita
Daniel
Brightbane
Cinder Fire
Luna
Dark
Shadow
Amethyst
Sokea
Chelsea
Kendrick
27 posters

Page 25 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 25 Empty The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Kendrick Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 25 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t332-the-koti-den List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:17 pm

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 25 Shadow10
A smile carved itself into the femmora's maw as the brute spoke. It seemed the brute had formed his opinion about her over time. The blend of history with savagery had left the femme with a unique idea of the world around her. It also burdened others with just that; confusion, a word most commonly used when her sentences morphed to mirror her past self. A short laugh escaped the fae as she listened to Siren's words. "How easily that statement can be used to describe yourself," Shadow replied. Her glacial hued orbs flicked to the darker toned brute. "So perhaps now I can receive the answer I sought not long ago?"
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 25 Shadow11
Shadow
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:37 pm

"I am not philosophical," he says, evenly defensive. "I'm formal. Professional. Like you should be." He looked at her, bending his ears to show his trust. "Take away all those silly words and just... speak." He uses a paw to nudge her, blinking across to her sapphire eyes.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:53 pm

There was the wall, rising up once more as Shadow's words seeped in. He considered himself formal, what did that make her, a mere wench? The "silly" manner of speech which she had obtained from a young age demanded to be altered to fit into a norm. She felt his paw gently prod her as if in a joking manner. Shifting her attention from the distance, her glacial hued orbs met the endless emerald depths of his irises. "Perhaps you ought to assist me with my manner of speech," Shadow spoke dipping her crown to the brute. "Forgive me for it has been a way I have grown up with since my youth." A gleam sparked within her optics, she was curious how this brute intended to change her but was she still able to evolve her queer flaw?
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:01 pm

"You know what I think," he said, lightly, as he yawned and lowered himself into the snow. It felt good agaisnt his thick gray coat, and he pressed his nose into the ice. "I think that you're an overachieving vocalist." He perks his head and looks sideways at her, a grin bubbling up near his whiskers.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:10 pm

"Yes, my single prioritized desire is to overachieve," Shadow replied, sarcasms weaving itself into her tone. Lifting her paw she gently pawed the brute resting upon the ground. "Now who is the silly one here?" She asks still smiling.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:14 pm

"Not me," he says lazily, his voice muffled by the snow that his muzzle is pressed on top of. Shadow's paw prods at his ears, and he unconsiously moves them away from the movement.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:19 pm

"Really now, so you intend on sleeping out here in solitude?" She inquired. Setting her paw back down into the snow, the femme dropped her frame into a crouch to look the brute in the eye. A portion of Shadow could not blame the brute, the outdoors was more of a comfort than being thrown into a confined den with a series of strangers.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:37 pm

Dark yawned quietly as he returned with an Elk carcass. He quickly left it in the middle of the area and then took a piece for himself. He went over to a secluded area, laid down, and began to eat the piece he took. "What to do what to do..." Dark muttered through eating as his tail flicked from side to side. He let his tensed body relaxed as he side and laid his head on the ground, taking a break from eating.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:42 pm

Cinder gets up from her nap. She shakes her fur quietly and looks around. She turns around toward the giant rocks. Cinder sees a family of mice. She walks behind the giant rocks and she jumps high, nearly reaching the hole. Cinder sneaks up on the family of mice.

Mice
The mice happily munch on their favorite meal, black beetles. They are unaware of the danger behind them. They turn their small heads towards the scent of a female wolf. They couldn't see anything, they focus back on their prize. Slowly, the mice disappear, silently.

Cinder smiles and she starts swiping her heavy paws, killing mice. One by one, mice starts decreasing, feeding the wolf. Crack! Crack! The bones went as Cinder crushes their bones. Soon, there was no mice left. Cinder yawns and she walks to another area, seeking more victims.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:55 pm

Days went by. Rad had no clue where she was, only that she was very, very far from the den site. Her whole body was dull. She felt like a walking corpse, a zombie. Her limping came harder and harder each step, her broken leg oozed dark red blood, but she felt nothing. only dullness. She no longer thought, just acted. Is this it? am I going to die? One, single thought slipped through her mind. Indeed, she was going to die. She had no food in her, she was running on fumes. There wasn't any prey or water where she was. Oh, and the cold, her tail no longer wagged. It was frozen. Then, when she thought she was just going to fade away, she smelt a scent. One, single, warm, alive, scent. But that was enough. Her eyes tried to focus in head of her, but they were to blurry. With an massive effort, she lifted her paw and wiped her eyes. Yes, much better, she saw better. A gray rock was in front of her, she had almost bumped into into. Now, she smelt more alive, and warm creatures. This must be an cave, an den, a warm home for those who had a chance. She did not who's den it was, it could of been anybody's. But she knew, she could wait for an wolf to find, and hopefully, give her an chance to live.

A.k.a, Rad is very very close to death, im planning to kill her in a few posts if one of you don't save her Crying or Very sad
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:42 pm

Cinder jumps off the cliff and lands safely on her hind legs. As she runs off, she smells something really disturbing, blood. Alert, she follows the scent, using her nose. After quick minutes, she spots a red wolf with blood (Rad). Oh no! She looks around for any signs of danger. Cinder says,"I will help you, just eat these herbs while I get my supplies".
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:23 am

Rad moaned, the slight sigh coming out of her jaws brutally. Words came to her ears, she didn't know what they meant, but she hoped it was good. The legs under her gave away, as they ran out of the energy to keep her upright. She slid down to the cold snow with a thud. She Wanted to speak, but was too afraid that if she opened her jaws she will scream and scream in pain. If... If she manages to live, there was no telling what the days of being a corpse had effected her for the rest of her life.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:02 am

Cinder runs back to the wolf (Rad). She quickly sets her supplies down. She rubs honey on the bloody areas. She dips her paw into some clean powder and rubs it in the affected areas to kill of germs. Cinder secretly sprinkles healing liquid water to help the wound heal quickly. She pushes the hare near the wolf. Cinder then sits a distance, watching the wolf recover.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:48 am

Rennah was so happy, she was healthy again. She had let go of all the tears and finally said goodbye to her mother. She looked around. She wanted to play with Boulder, but didn't see him around. So she sat on a nearby rock, watching some of the nearby wolves.
Rennah
Rennah

Female Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:12 am

rad waited patiently as the wolf worked on her. She was relieved, but a bit ashamed that the wolf had to take time and effort to try to heal her. In front of her, an hare was placed. She lifted her pounding head and opened her jaws to eat it. She gulped it down her scorched throat. She felt better as the rabbit started digesting. She wanted to thank the wolf, but no words went out of her jaws, She was too thirsty. She wanted to know who the wolf is, but her sight was too blurry to tell. Rad sighed, she had better days.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:55 am

Ren was very content, she padded around on her small white paws searching for something to do. She turned around, looking into the den to see a few wolves napping during the day. "How can anyone sleep this late in the day?" She asked herself out loud. She scampered off towards a larger rock, the scent of dead mice lingered among the grasses. 'Well someone had fun I guess.' She thought. Rennah tried to jump up on the larger rock, but quickly lost her grip. She tried again and succeeded. Triumphantly she stood tall on the rock, proud of her small accomplishment.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:34 pm

The mother Proti lifted her head slowly and allowed her awareness to come towards her. She looked over at Boulder who seemed as if he wanted to play around with his friend again. Her ears perked when Boulder asked to play with him. "Patients, Boulder, dear..." she spoke soothingly. She then got up and softly nudged her pup. "Why don't you go see if Rennah is anywhere. I bet she wants to play with you" Amethyst said as her gaze drifted towards the small female pup lounging on a huge rock over to her right.

~~Boulder~~

Boulder happily listened to his mother as she mentioned something about his only friend, Rennah. "Me play now, mamma!" he yelled excitedly. After realizing that he couldn't be patient any longer, his powerful nose scented his friend's trail. "Rennah!!" he yelled as he limped faster and faster over to her. "Me play! Play wiff me!!" Boulder suggested as he looked up at the huge rock that Rennah had perched upon.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:39 pm

Rennah smiled as she heard Boulder charging over to her. "Bet you can't climb up here!" She said. She stood on the rock, which stood taller than both of them but in reality was only a effortless jump for any adult wolf. "If you can get up here, i'll answer any question you want." She said. She was really happy that boulder was up. She wanted to play. Rennah's tail wagged excitedly.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:56 pm

~~Boulder~~

The small male grey and brown pup watched Rennah from a fair distance. He laughed as it seemed that Rennah was trying to playfully taunt him to climb on the rock. He realized how high it was. He gave a whine and brought back his tiny ears. "Me no up there..." he said sadly. He dug at the ground as best as he could. He gave another whine as he looked back up at his friend. "Me no climb there..." Boulder said as he circled around and around in one spot.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:59 pm

Rennah carefully hopped down, laughing. "Ok let's do something else." She stated simply. If he didn't wanna do it that's fine. "What do you wanna do?" She asked the slightly younger pup.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:05 pm

~~Boulder~~

Boulder gave a sigh of relief when his friend jumped off of the huge rock. He didn't even want to try to attempted to get up on it. "Play tag!!" the young male pup said as he ran around trying to get Rennah to catch him. He laughed as he ran around and around. "Rennah play Tag wiff me, mama!!" Boulder said happily as he passed his mother laying on the ground watching the two pups.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:25 pm

Rennah chased after her friend, trying to pin him down. Running past Amethyst, she almost had him. But he slipped away. Once she finally caught him, she gently bopped his head with her paw. "You're it!" She said, play bowing. She ran away from him laughing.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:30 pm

Rad wrote:rad waited patiently as the wolf worked on her. She was relieved, but a bit ashamed that the wolf had to take time and effort to try to heal her. In front of her, an hare was placed. She lifted her pounding head and opened her jaws to eat it. She gulped it down her scorched throat. She felt better as the rabbit started digesting. She wanted to thank the wolf, but no words went out of her jaws, She was too thirsty. She wanted to know who the wolf is, but her sight was too blurry to tell. Rad sighed, she had better days.

Cinder pushes the wolf water from her crafted bowl. She puts three more hares next to the wolf. Hmm... eat this herb, it might help your sight and your throat, Cinder said as she passes the wolf the herb.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:01 pm

Rad lightly nodded and lapped the water from the bowl. She heard better, so she knew it was cinder fire once she talked. She gulped down the herb, than got to work on the hares. She ate one before she felt ready to talk. "thank you, I would of died without your help. I feel loads better. Can you help me up? My leg is broken" rad said, her voice as rough as sand paper.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:12 pm

Rennah wrote:Rennah chased after her friend, trying to pin him down. Running past Amethyst, she almost had him. But he slipped away. Once she finally caught him, she gently bopped his head with her paw. "You're it!" She said, play bowing. She ran away from him laughing.
~~Boulder~~

The small male pup laughed as he noticed Rennah tumbling over him. He laughed really hard as if he was being tickled but was just playing a little tag. "Got me! I'm it!" Boulder yelled back. His stubby legs tried to go as fast as he could go to catch up with his friend. He decided to do a sneak pounce. He slowly got into a hunters crouch position like his father had taught him and he crept quietly towards Rennah, without making any noises whatsoever. "I get you, Rennah..." Boulder said in his mind.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next