The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 5

+23
Frith
Aphrodite
Jace
Sideswipe
Rennah
Four
Siren
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Mistainia
Meadow0115
Kaala
Nakita
Daniel
Brightbane
Cinder Fire
Luna
Dark
Shadow
Amethyst
Sokea
Chelsea
Kendrick
27 posters

Page 14 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 14 Empty The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Kendrick Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 14 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t332-the-koti-den List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Amethyst Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:42 am

The infected Chipmunk continued to wonder around the den area. It's blood shot eyes looking around for it's next victim to try to catch. It crawled slowly towards another wolf, staring at the black male wolf (Dark) for a while. Then turning it's gaze to a brown and white wolf (Arrow) whom it heard him shouting something. It bared its teeth once again and prepared itself for another hunt down.

The grey dappled mother Proti felt scared. She knew that one of her friends must have gotten bitten by now. But what were the chances?? It seemed too quiet around the Koti Den area. Until she heard the sound of her mate's voice. It was Arrow! He had made his way to the den without getting bitten. "Arrow! Oh my gosh I am so glad you are okay... Luckily Boulder is alright too. Did you hear about that infected Chipmunk? Thank goodness you are not a zombie wolf yet...". Amethyst's eyes started to water and she rubbed up against Arrow softly, trying to comfort herself. His sweet scent calmed her a little, for she knew that he was going to be okay. She felt as he licked her and she took a deep breath. "Arrow hun... I was so worried about you... Now you are here and I won't have to worry about anything else...". She put her head near him and gave a deep sigh while curling her tail around him tightly. Giving her pup a few licks, she now knew that the whole family was going to be alright, as long as that animal was never in her sight.

~~Boulder~~

The brown and grey pup, Boulder, was growing so fast. He looked a bit bigger than before. His eyes were still closed but were on the verge of opening. He didn't really know much about the world around him. His parents were so excited that he was going to be able to see his surroundings for the very first time. His small tail curled around himself as he slept most of the time while nursing off of his mother. It was getting to become cooler in the den, but his mother and father's pelts could keep him warm anyhow.

Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:30 pm

Still in the tree, Cinder stared at the chipmunk. She avoids watching the den. Hmm... if the chipmunks sees me staring at the den in terror, he will think that some flesh is in there. Should I stand up and fight the chipmunk or should I stay her and avoid the chance of getting bitten? She gets up a little thinking about her decision.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:29 pm

The second Dark saw the Chipmunk beginning to leave and go towards the den, he snapped. Snarling, he charged in front of it, making sure it couldn't go in the den. "No..." Dark growled as he glared at the infected animal, his claws sinking into the ground. "I should just kill this thing. Right here. Right now. No... bad idea... it could easily avoid me and get someone else..." Dark thought to himself as he planned out several defensive attacks in his head. "Alright Dark... be patient... and make sure this thing can't get to anyone else." He finished off thinking in his head as he snarled loudly.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:53 pm

Rad awoke with a gasp. she felt something slip out of her head, but whatever it was, made her feel... sleepy. no! give shall not in!
she barely heard proti talk in her ear, but she clung to those words till the sleepy feeling went away and terrible pain returned. she painfully opened her jaws and felt the fur of a rabbit slide down her swollen throat. It did not help the pain one bit, but it gave her the energy to speak. "m-my... head... m-my... leg..." she yelled out, but it came as a whisper to her ears. she shuddered and opened her jaws once more. she gagged as hot blood came out of her mouth. "i'm... scared..." she whispered once more.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:34 pm

She sees the chipmunk coming towards the den where Cinder's friends are. She growls loudly at the chipmunk giving it a warning. Cinder's large teeth and claws show as she gets ready to jump. At the same time, her mind rushes, would I kill the chipmunk and save my friends or do I get bitten I have wolves avoid me. Instead of jumping, she looks for an infection oil to help her.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:06 pm

Weird... No one has posted anything in the RP for ages xD

Dark's torn ear flicked as the corner of his eye saw Cinder joining in, then beginning to look around for something. Dark just growled as he kept his focus on the infected Chipmunk, knowing that if he didn't keep an eye on it, things could go horribly wrong. "Come on... attack me..." He snarled as he waited for the infected animal to do something. His claws sank into the ground as he tried to fight against his impatience. "This is taking far to long..." Dark snarled as his every muscle in his body tensed. His tail flicked about rapidly as he waited, continuing to try and stop himself from just jumping in and attacking.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:13 pm

~~INFECTED CHIPMUNK~~

The infected Chipmunk looked at Dark with its cold stare and growled deeply at the black wolf. It's teeth baring out and scaring the wolf into running away. It crept closer and closer towards Dark, it's teeth right next to his right leg. "Ggrrrrrrrrrrr!!!" The animal snarled loudly getting in the male's face. It expected Dark to jump back. He then launched for him and almost bit him on his right leg... It flipped to the other side and went for him again. Growling louder than ever, it went for its victim again.

The grey fae looked out of the entrance of the den and heard growling from outside. Her ears pined back, hearing Dark's loud growling as well. She couldn't help but shout towards Dark. "DARK!! CAREFUL!! WHATEVER YOU DO... STAY AWAY FROM THAT THING!! YOU WILL GET BITTEN FOR SURE!!"
Amethyst's throat started to hurt now from so much yelling. "Dark is going to turn into a zombie... I just know he will..." the Proti thought ever so deeply inside of her mind.

~~Boulder~~

Boulder cuddled with both his mother and father. Knowing that he was safe with them. Little did he know that his mother was yelling out towards someone. He didn't care because he couldn't hear very well. He did kinda know that his mother felt tense. Pawing softly at her did he try to get her to calm down and relax. It never worked because to him, she still felt worried. This made Boulder worried too. He gave a whine and hoped that his mother would notice beforehand.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:33 am

Akita Whimpered softly and huddled tightly in her corner. she had no CLUE what the world was getting into. and there was no safety now that she couldnt find her mother. the wise pup however, drug out some warm materials and curled in the corner of her den, remaining silent as possible.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:22 am

Dark snarled and threw one of his massive paws at the infected Chipmunk, trying to make sure it kept it's attention on him. His torn ear flicked at the familiar voice of Amethyst shouting. He didn't react as he kept focused on the infected animal, baring his large teeth as he did so. He threw out another one of his paws, but he wasn't trying to hit it. Dark was trying to intimidate it, and if that wasn't working, making sure the infected Chipmunk was keeping its focus on him. He then snarled loudly as he jumped forward towards the animal, hoping it would begin to back off. "Come on... Come on! Attack me!" Dark snarled at the infected animal as an idea lit up in his head.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:35 am

Cinder stares at the chipmunk. Her blue eyes turn darker. She is annoyed. Why would't he go? Why us? At the sound of her stomach growling, she turns. her head towards the forest.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:11 pm

Rad moaned and coughed out the rest of the blood that seeped into her mouth. Rad ears flicked in relief as some sense returned to her body. In the distance, she could hear very faint growling from a wolf and what sounds like a rabid animal. Rad sighed, she knew how to handle rabid animals, you just have be very quick and claw it to death, just don't bite it. And wash your claws after, since it's blood will be poisoned. But of course, Rad had no way to say that. All she can do is lay and suffer.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:17 pm

Arrow starerd in horror as momories flooded in his head all at once. unaware of what was around him as he looked blankly out of the den. fear pulsed off from him as his legs shook with terror. Its all happening again... No not again! the words whent threw his head over and over. his ears numb and not able to hear a thing as he stared with eyes clouded with many emotions. Mother why is this going again?! his words howled in his head as he stared still leged. shivering with fear knowing the chickmunk could smell his fea scent made him fall to the ground, panicing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:22 pm

Dark's torn ear flicked at the sound of a thump and turned his head briefly to see Arrow collapsed on the ground. He instantly turned back to the animal and snarled loudly. He tensed his muscles more as he prepared himself, growling and snarling. Baring his teeth, another plan formulated in his head. "It's risky... but it'll have to do..." Dark growled as he began to pad slowly towards the infected Chipmunk, thrusting his head forward sometimes to make sure it would move backwards and away from the Den. Then, one of his paws lunged out at the infected animal, hoping he would be quick enough to hit it.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:46 pm

Really annoyed at the chipmunk, Cinder jumps off of the tree. Ok, Cinder, you can do this, you have done it before, she thinks. She gives a weak howl trying to get the chipmunk away from the den. At the same times, she bristled her fur, spreads out her claws and showed her large canines. Come on.... get away from the den, she thought.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:28 am

Can you tell that I hurt?
ITS CRITICAL
All I can smell is the burn of
CHEMICALS

The sun rose slowly behind the large and fluffy clouds, lighting the cloud cover slightly. The soft looking masses cover the only source of heat for the Katmai mountains. Chemical found this out very quickly. Though there wasn't very much wind, only a breeze, the chill rakes through your fur the moment you stepped away from the warm den that was heated by hot breath and tightly curled up bodies. Chemical wished for that heat right now as he walked along on the frost bitten ground, the fur on his massive paws frozen from the cold air. He had found that his joints were stiff on this particular morning, and, having thought it was nice out, he had dared to take a walk.
He padded quickly, trying to keep the heat in his large body. He could see his destination. He wanted to get to his favorite spot on all of Katmai. The glade in pine forest.
Walking up to his spot, he plopped down, feeling strangely content in this somewhat warmer place...
The only thing missing was company.
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:43 am

Chelsea yawned, looking around. It didn't surprise her that she was awake before the others, she usually was. She turned looking around, scoping out any signs of prey nearby. She felt lazy, too lazy to even go out to the hunting grounds. Growling softly, the female sat down, just listening to the sounds around her, she closed her eyes. It was so peaceful when everyone was sleeping. Her eyes opened at the sound of a twig snapping. She looked over watching Chemical walking away. Curious, she stalked after him, staying in the shadows. As he stopped, she stared at him for a few moments before finally walking out to sit next to him. "Hello." she said turning to look at him.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:36 pm

Rad shivered. It was very cold, especially on her broken body. But it shielded most of the pain. Her breath came out quickly, leaving little puffs of smoke. She heard nothing around her hear, perhaps the wolves had game up on her. Rad wasn't very worried about this, as long as she doesn't give up on herself, she will be fine. Rad sighed and lifted her head to look at her leg. It was definitely still broken, but not much pain radiated from it. Rad lifted up her front legs and pressed them against the bloody snow to lift up the front part of her body. With a gasp, she got her left leg up and was standing up. There, now I can go some where warmer... She limped towards the trees, and towards where she thought the dens were.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:17 pm

~~INFECTED CHIPMUNK~~

The infected animal growled deeply towards the black male (Dark). Now turning it's head towards three other wolves, it became still for a moment. It looked all around for it's next victim to finally catch. But instead, it ran all around making scary noises to warn the pack that it is very close to biting someone. "Blblblblblblblblblblb.... Grrrrrr...." It growled.

Amethyst became more worried than ever. "Dark... No... Don't go near that thing..." she said as tears came from her eyes. Her ears perked to the sound of her mate's voice. She was more worried about him now. "No... Not Arrow. My baby..." she said in her sad tone. Her heart began to beat as she heard the infected animal make a lot of sound. This was battle here. The Katmai Natives Pack VS this disgusting looking half dead zombie infected chipmunk.

~~Boulder~~

Boulder was still nursing off of his mother's stomach when he could somehow feel how tense and scared she was. He gave a loud whine and curled up into a ball. He hid his little head inside of his front legs and began to shake. For he was very small still, he didn't know much about what was going on. "Ma-ma..." was only one word he could get out of his tiny muzzle.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:27 pm

"AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dark shouted loudly as he jumped after the infected Chipmunk, losing his patience. He just managed to get in front of it and swipe one of his massive paws at the body of the infected animal. He sent it flying across the ground and snarled, his whole body beginning to shake with anger. "No Dark! Calm down!" A voice in his head shouted, however Dark ignored it in his sudden rage. How he hated these things, Chipmunks were always fast, but they weren't a threat, unlike infected animals. Dark spat angrily as he glared at the infected Chipmunk with his red eyes, keeping an eye on all of it's movements.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:56 pm

Akita heard the infected chipmunk and whined. she curled as tight as she could in the corner of the den. she was shivering to death. She felt as if she was trapped, which encase, she was. her mother wasnt there to defend her. she was alone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:33 pm

Rad panted and leaned against a tree. it only been a minute, but she was very tired. It didn't help the snow underneath her paws was slightly frozen, making it a slickly surface. Rad looked up at the sky for support, but found none in the dark blue ocean above her. In the corner of her eye, a familiar cave shone out the whiteness. Rad did not have time to think why it was familiar, she was already limping to it.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:06 pm

Can you tell that I hurt?
ITS CRITICAL
All I can smell is the burn of
CHEMICALS

The large brute whirled around his eyes wide as he looked at the speaker who had given his a fright. He scowled when he saw that it was Chelsea. That girl was always scaring him!
"Hey." he muttered. "You really need to stomp or something. I can't ever hear you!" He looked at her and grinned. That was odd. Why was he smiling? His eyebrows raised, but that didn't erase the stupid little smile on his face. Shaking his large head vigorously, he turned to look into the dark forest floor, feeling too embarrassed to look at his friend. He coughed slightly.
"So uh..." he stammered. "Do you uh...By any chance...Erm-ahhh, have a...eeeerrrrr back story to your life?" he flattened his ears. What was wrong with him?
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:17 pm

Chelsea laughed at the way he spoke shaking her head. "Then that'd ruin the whole point of sneaking up on you." She smirked keeping her gaze on him. Shaking her head she laughed again, his difficulty with words surprised her. The female shrugged looking away into the forest. "Well I guess, it isn't as interesting anyways. I mean I could tell you about it but you'd just fall asleep." The female grinned looking back at him. "Do you?" She returned the question keeping a small smile on her face. She could feel her tail wagging slightly. Chelsea bit her tongue trying to calm herself.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:46 pm

Rad panted as she limped into the cave, a familiar scent wrapping around her. It's my cave... Rad realized. The thought made her feel so much better as she limped to a corner and fell down in it with a Thud. She wondered why no predators had followed her, looking for an easy meal. But Rad was grateful. What now? she thought. There was no way she can hunt with a broken leg, and the only friends she got were dealing with a rabid animal. Why? why me? Rad lowered her pounding head as tears welled up in not only her eyes, but her soul. Please... I want the pain gone... And so she cried, and cried.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:53 pm

~~INFECTED CHIPMUNK~~

The infected animal wondered mindlessly through the Katmai Natives Den area. It growled which was loud enough for anyone to hear. It crawled around, not thinking about anything, but wanting flesh and blood. It looked over at another wolf (Chelsea) and crawled slowly up to her. "Ggggrrrrrrrr.... Blblblblblblbl..." It mumbled. It kinda hoped that the fae would notice. It was about three feet away, seeming to get close to her tail. Who knows what could happen next.
(RUN CHELS!!! xDD)

The grey dappled fae stayed in the den, perking her ears at a familiar noise that she had heard before. It was that infected creature thing again!! Amethyst gave a loud whine, thinking that this infected animal was on its way to turning one of the KNP members into a zombie. Knowing that white wolf (Chelsea) was out there somewhere, getting her scent, the grey fae gasped. "Chelsea!! Run!! There's an infected animal near your tail!! RUN!!!!" Her throat hurt so much from warning her dearest friends about the hurtful chipmunk out to get others out there. Amethyst felt scared. She wished that her mate was with her to protect her. She didn't seem to see that brown and white handsome wolf out there. "Arrow..." she cried. "I need you...! I'm scared...". As tears ran down her face, she looked down at her sleeping pup, Boulder. She sadly gave him a few licks as she saw that he awoke.

~~Boulder~~

The two month old pup slowly got to his feet as he started to wake up. His eyes were opened. Those beautiful green eyes of his. He looked at his mother, who seemed to be in deep sorrow about something. "Mommy... Why you sad...?" he asked. His sentences didn't come out right but at least his mother could understand what he was trying to ask. He rubbed up against her and gave her a few licks. The very last thing he asked before he suddenly went silent was, "Where dad?"
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next