The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+22
Brightbane
Macy2
Katana
Swift
Daniel
Kendrick
Sharon
Tsume
Sokea
Dark
Yoki
Eis
Shadow
Amethyst
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Luna
Siren
Chelsea
Nakita
Ghost
Macy
26 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 32 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 32 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 32 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Brightbane Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:10 pm

"well thats awesome, what is his name going to be?" she asks, poking amethyst's belly for fun. she drags herself closer to the bowl of snow to make it melt a little faster.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:18 pm

"I think Arrow and I have talked this over, but what I think the pup's name is going to be is, Boulder. Arrow thought of the name and I liked it. So we are going with that name". She replied. She also got closer to the bowl to make the snow melt a little faster. It took a while for the snow to melt but their body heat didn't fail them. The inside of the den was kinda warm too. So that helped the snow melt a little too. Amethyst just stared at the bowl of snow, waiting for it all to turn into water. She laughed a little. "Staring at it won't make it melt!" She thought to herself. She thought that Rad might be thinking the same exact thing.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:23 pm

she laughs as well "well i could go get water from the stream so we don't have to wait for it to melt" rad offers, glaring at the melting snow like its her worst enemy. "by the way, do you know if theres any other wolves around? it seems like its just you and arrow around here" rad asks curious.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:29 pm

Dark's eyes opened and he jumped up. "What? Oh for... I fell asleep!" He growled as he shook himself. "Sometimes I hate peace and quiet... it always causes me to fall asleep..." Dark snarled as he walk over to the den he usually slept outside of and sat down, staring at the ground.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:30 pm

"Well... Sometimes there are other wolves that come here often..." Amethyst answers. "And sure. Why don't you get some water. That will surely make the snow melt faster". She gives a happy sigh as she takes in the aroma of the rose that is still hanging where she put it. "Oh by the way, if you look above me, there is a rose that Arrow gave to me. I thought it was the most romantic thing. So I decided that I should keep it and hang it somewhere. So it's up above me". She points her paw up where the rose is and smiles happily.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:54 pm

Dark sighed as he laid down, his claws sinking into the ground as he did. He yawned loudly before curling up, his tail next to his head. Slowly his eyes closed and he began to snore loudly.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:02 pm

Arrow walked around having his ears and nose guide him. he felt so alone for he could not see any thing not even the light of day. his ears twitched to Darks snoring, and a deer eating. he sighed. the cool wind blew and he got the scent of rose and black bird he got into a hunters crouch. he jumped and bit the birds neck hearing a snap, he landed up right. he sniffed out the roses for he could not see them nor the color, he guessed it was a tiger lily he grabbed another this one blue mixed with purple Iris. he grabed the bird and Iris and lily and walked back to the den to give the lily to his mate with bird and his best friend (rad) the Iris.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:34 pm

Amethyst smiled brightly when she saw Arrow come back to the den with a bird. She went up to him and licked him gently. "Missed ya for a while..." She said in her soothing voice. She noticed that Arrow had dropped the bird in front of her. She ate it until she was full. The bird was very tasty and she really loved the taste of them. She then thanked her mate by licking him affectionately under his chin then went back to her spot to lay down.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:41 pm

Arrow felt amethyst but could not see her. he missed the light, he could only see darkness. he smiled and licked amethyst back " im blind aren't I?" he turnd to his mate. " tell me, I cant see anything else but darkness, and I can hear things far away that I know I could not before. tell me am I blind?" he sat there tall and proud but deep in side him his heart was broken. he waited for a reply
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:48 pm

Amethyst felt shocked. "Gosh... I would say so... Are you alright??" She layed by her mate and motioned (or at least tried) for him to lay down beside her. She tapped her tail loudly on the ground beside her for him to lay there. "It's okay... I think when the elk got you, you lost your eyesight..." Deep inside her heart, she felt worried for Arrow. She tried to stay strong though. She tried not to show her worryness for him but it was hard not to. Her heart began to race, so she put her head on him to give him comfort. "I have to be very carefull around you. I don't want to scare the daylights out of you, when I am there behind you and you think they I'm not there... I just want you to know... I am ALWAYS there for you... I love you so much..." Her voice was gentle and soft. She looked at her mate and waited for a reply from him.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:24 pm

Kiva trotted back to the den. She sighed, looked at a pair of wolves caring for eachother. She wished she could have a mate. But, then again, nobody really preferred her company. She missed her friends, Chelsea, and that male from long ago whose name she couldn't remember. Kiv was a lonely wolf. She went to her rock and lay down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:46 am

Silver wrote:Rex could smell another male on her and his ears lowered slightly, he sat on his haunches and his shoulders flexed to support his weight"So, I see you have found that special guy". He said smiling not wanting her to know he was sort of jealous. "You are lucky to have someone who loves you. I am still searching for the one female for me". He said his ears lowering, as he looked at the ground.
The canine gave a softening nod while she as well supported her agile anatomy upon the rock... "Yea I.. Guess." She would respond, turning toward the young brute as she spoke.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:49 am

Silver looked at her and tilted his head, he went up and sat beside her"Where is he"? He asked confused. 'I thought mates were supposed to always be together' he thought. His bright brown eyes looking into hers confused
Silver
Silver

Male Join date : 2013-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:53 am

She remained silent for a long moment. Hoping he would figure out the puzzle, the fae would sigh softly in soft depression and had answered... "I.. Haven't seen him in like... Forever, he had vanished somehow and... Yea" looking at the ground Solace would remain silent once again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:58 am

Silver's heart sank when she said this and knew the male probably wouldn't return. He nudged her and smiles"Hey I'll be your buddy....... That is..... If ya want one". He said and started shivering. "Man it is getting cold out here shouldn't we find a cave to hunker down in"? He asked and looked around
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:03 am

Her ears had swerved forward toward the generous request, giving a gentle nod in acceptance, the fae would rise. She was clueless on finding a cave nearby, yet she had no idea where one could be. deciding to speak she would say gently, "I would love a buddy, but I have no clue where a cave would be." The fae chuckled toward her response in enthusiasm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:07 am

Silver smiled as she said that, his brown eyes lit up and he nodded" I do". He said jumping off the rock and plunging belly deep into the snow. "Follow me". He smiles.

After about ten minutes of walking they arrived at a small cave that would barely fit them both."It's small but it's warm in there". He said and nodded at the cave. "Would you like to go in first"?
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:23 am

Arrow know that he was blind since he could not see the light of day. He walked out of his den to walk around and try to get some of the hollowness in side him out. He walked slower to feel the ground he also used his ears and nose to help him. He sighed "I'll be loved but that's not enough". His heart felt broken, hollow, empty, anything else you could name. He soon came to a hill he sat down a let the wind blow his fur.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:35 am

Kiva sighed once more. There were the wollves, loving eachother to death. She sighed heavily. Nobody would ask Kiva for anything. She was an ordinary wolf. But the other femmes were ordinary wolves, too. She shook her head sadly and placed her chin on her paws.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:39 am

Amethyst saw her mate walk out of the den and heard what he had said. Her heart sank to the bottom. Tears came to her eyes. What was she gonna do...? She didn't think that when she gave birth to the pup inside her, that Arrow would never get a chance to see it. She gave a slight whine in sadness for her mate and curled her tail around her face. She gave a big sigh.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:10 am

Kiva felt sorry for the fem and her mate. They had, apparently, gone on a hunting trip, and her mate had lost his sight. She felt indebted to go comfort the fem, and maybe, if he let her, the male. She resisted slightly, but then she leaped lightly down and walked over to the fem. "He'll be alright," she reassured the worried wolf. "He just has to... get over it. I've known some wolves, who, after a little while, regained their sight. A few got medication, and eventually got most of their sight back." She stopped to think about what she should say. "One... of my friends..." She hesitated. "...never got her sight back. But your mate will." she stated confidentaly, hoping that would brighten up the fem.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:25 am

Amethyst looked up at the wolf talking to her. "You really think so?" She asked sadly. This wolf didn't really look familiar to her, but she was more than happy to actually talk to someone about this. "That's sad... Your friend never getting their sight back..." She lay a little closer to the wolf, hoping that it wouldn't mind. It did look like it needed some company. She didn't mind company. "By the way, what's your name?" She asked. "My name is Amethyst". She waited for a reply from the wolf.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:33 am

Arrow sat there until he got cold thinking to him self. he wished he could see. "stop wishing, wishing's going to do nothing" he growld at him self. he got up and walked slowly back to the koti den. his ears twitched at a blue jays call he froze and tried to find it with scent and hearing. luckly it was on the ground he jumped and landed almost on it. just missing it but getting it by the tail feather. he killed it and carried it back home for amethyst to eat. he has not eaten in two days, has not really been hungry after he went blind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:08 am

Amethyst saw that her mate had brought back another bird for her. She got up and walked over to him, still feeling sad deep inside her heart. She licked him softly. "You wanna come inside the den where it is safer?" She asked him in a very gentle voice so as not to scare him. She then looked him in the eyes and waited for him to reply. She tried to fight the tears starting to come to her eyes again.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:11 am

Silver wrote:Silver smiled as she said that, his brown eyes lit up and he nodded" I do". He said jumping off the rock and plunging belly deep into the snow. "Follow me". He smiles.

After about ten minutes of walking they arrived at a small cave that would barely fit them both."It's small but it's warm in there". He said and nodded at the cave. "Would you like to go in first"?
Solace would give an entertained chuckle as they both plunge into the freezing snow. Giving a soft shaken she would continue along beside him. She was ready. She was in the mood for an adventure as they encountered the abandoned den. "It's perfect " she would smile and say. It was actually, and it did look cosy as it seemed as solace entered the area, curling up among the side as she was tired.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next