The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+22
Brightbane
Macy2
Katana
Swift
Daniel
Kendrick
Sharon
Tsume
Sokea
Dark
Yoki
Eis
Shadow
Amethyst
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Luna
Siren
Chelsea
Nakita
Ghost
Macy
26 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 31 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 31 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 31 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Sokea Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:56 pm

The Koti Den - Page 31 6ypt36

Ihana laughed happily at the surprise of the older wolf. She rolled off of her, and stood a bit away, her eyes dancing with mischief as she crouched and replied quickly.
"I'm Ihana, The daughter of Kendrick the Proti and the Wache of the pack. Its good to meet you, Daniel!" Her tail wagged and she made a whining noise, as she waited to see what the female that stood before her would do next. Her muscles tensed, getting ready to tackle her new friend and get a play fight started.

Last edited by Ihana on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:57 pm

Within the touch of a soft nudge, the fae would look toward and observe. As an puzzled young male had approached her accidentally. She would present an forgiving slight smile and mutter... " yea... I'm fine... Thanks." The fae was awfully shy toward others she hadn't known, but she had been depressed lately too. However, something was strange with the presence. She had wondered where he came from. But it was obvious that he had came from the pack territory..... How could she know though???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:00 am

Silver looked at her and smiled "Goood, I was wondering if you knew of a pack that was accepting wolves"? He asked not knowing where he was. He looked at her and smiled. "I'm silver". He yelled above the wind
Silver
Silver

Male Join date : 2013-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:07 am

Solace didn't want to be rude. But she wasn't sure ig she wasn't in the mood to chat or likely do anything. As she smiled she would speak a big louder. "Solace. It's a pleasure to meet you silver." Before age had looked upon the cumulus clouds. Feeling the refreshing breeze ruffle her sheath and the atmosphere around her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:21 am

Kiva shook herself awake-- again. She couldn't believe it. "Stop falling asleep." She grumbled at herself for missing all the action. Her stomach growled at her. "Alright," she sighed, and leaped to her feet. She looked all around, then started running toward a good hunting place.

-The Plateau-->
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:08 am

a few days passed since arrow's hunt. he walked out of the den hoping to see light but only seen darkness. he steps out one massive paw after the other. he sniffs the air to find rad and follows the strongest scent of her sweet buttery milk scent. he walks to her slowly so he did not fall.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:25 pm

Daniel icked her ears in surprise when she mentioned she was Kendrick's daughter. "Oh yes! I remember him mentioning you. Sharon is your mother, yes?" She asked, missing her old friend.
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:38 pm

Dark's torn ear flicked at the sounds around him, he opened one eye and grumbled, " I guess I slept longer than planned....". He got up and yawned while shaking himself. He looked around the pack area, seeing a lot of wolves, he simply yawned and began to walk around the place.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:44 pm

Rex could smell another male on her and his ears lowered slightly, he sat on his haunches and his shoulders flexed to support his weight"So, I see you have found that special guy". He said smiling not wanting her to know he was sort of jealous. "You are lucky to have someone who loves you. I am still searching for the one female for me". He said his ears lowering, as he looked at the ground.
Silver
Silver

Male Join date : 2013-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:54 pm

The Koti Den - Page 31 6ypt36

Ihana nodded, her eyes shining at the mention of her beloved mother. She had not seen her mother for a long while, and she was starting to wonder if Sharon was alright. She shuddered at the thought of never seeing her dear mother ever again. She shook herself, and smiled at Daniel. She sat down and curled her tail over her paws.
"Are you good friends with Kendrick and Sharon?" She itched her ear with her back paw. "I haven't seen you around, did you leave and then come back?" Her features were filled with curiosity as she stared at Daniel. She shook her milky white pelt.
"Did you know," She began. "That my pelt color came from my mom, and the star on my forehead-" She motioned to her forehead. "Came from my dad's fur?"

Last edited by Ihana on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:02 pm

Daniel blinked at the comment about her fur and markings. "Interesting. And yes, I left for a while and came back." She added. "I'm good friends with Kendrick, Sharon, and Siren. I was one of the first members of the pack." She said, offering Ihana information.
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:14 pm

Dark yawned as he continued to pad around. "Seems like nothing that interesting happens here... or if they do, I'm either away or I'm asleep..." Dark grumbled as he walked on. His tail dragged across the snow. He stopped and sat down, staring at the mountains as thoughts and memories flooded his mind.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:41 pm

Amethyst woke up a few hours later and gave a big yawn, her sharp teeth showing. Closing her jaw, she got up and stretched. Her tail wagged a little. She sat down and wondered where her mate was. She was deep inside the den and the entrance of the den looked almost like a dot of light, showing through. She got up and walked to the entrance of the den to look outside. She saw Arrow standing outside, looking for his friend, Rad. She layed down and gave him some time to do so. She loved him very much and she knew that he had some other friends to hang around with also. Putting her head down to rest, she stared deeply into the distance.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:47 pm

Rad walks through the snow, sniffing once in a while just in case. exploring was natural to her, since she had been doing so her entire life. she stops and looks around her. a small hill next to her, a tiny stream in front of her, and nothing but whiteness. she nods to herself and steps over the stream and walks along, not really looking where she's going.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:56 pm

Amethyst gets up a minute later to walk around for a while. She pads around the den for a few and decides that she is hungry. She spots a dead something in the distance and walks up to it, realizing that it's an elk. Some wolf must have killed it and left it near the den. She quickly takes a few bites until her stomach seems full and continues walking. She pants as she walks thinking, "I must be getting tired all the time...". She was indeed getting tired all the time, but at times she would be full of energy. But to keep things moving along there, she had to keep walking, no matter how tired she was. It seemed that she was pushing it too hard. But it was worth it.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:02 pm

after a while, rad comes across a river. she peers into it to see how deep it is. she sighs and backs away, the river is to deep and the current is to strong to swim across. she glances at one way the river is going. "hmm... i could go back, or see if theres a tree that has fallen over the river" she mumbles to herself. she sighs and decides she will go back since the sky is getting dark. she follows her foot prints back to the little stream and she goes back from there.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:08 pm

After a while, Amethyst gets too tired of wondering around for such a long time. She falls to the ground and tries to catch her breath. Her eyesight goes blurry for a while and her breathing is fast. "Maybe I should have kept it easy..." She thought to herself. She tried to take deep breaths. The cold going in and out of her throat every time she took a breath in didn't help. The air was too freezing cold. Her nose hurt a little too when she tried to breathe through it. She pawed at the ground, hoping that someone would help her out a little. She put out one paw and arm, but realized that the pain in it only made it worse. She moaned loudly at the pain and layed there, limp but very conscious of the surroundings.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:17 pm

as rad walks, she day dreams about if elk tastes better then normal deer. she kicks some snow in a pile for fun when her ears flick to a moan of pain. she runs towards where the sound is coming from, feeling brave. she reaches the sound, panting from running. she sees amethyst laying on the ground, breathing hard. "what happened!" i yell walking next to her.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:23 pm

Amethyst hears a voice next to her. She knows that voice from somewhere. It was Rad! "Uhh... Rad...? Is that you...? She asked in her weak tone. "Sorry I... I was... Walking and I... Felt tired... Because I was... Kinda pushing... The limit... There..." She was panting hard trying to catch her breath. Her throat starting to hurt the more she spoke. "My throat hurts too... Gosh... I hope... There is something... That can cure that..." She probably knew the answer to her own question but she didn't want to speak it aloud. She still felt that she lost her eyesight and her surroundings were still blurry. "Do you... Know anything... That cures... What I am experiencing...?" She waited for a reply from her good friend, Rad.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:32 pm

"uh... sorry, no, ill get you some water" Rad says quickly, hoping amethyst will be alright. she runs over to a near by thin rock that is shaped like a bowl. she picks it up awkwardly and try's to run as fast as she can without dropping the bowl. she stops at the little stream and she drops the bowl in the stream. it fills up with water and she picks it back up. she runs back, water spilling over her legs. she reaches amethyst and drops the bowl in front of her. she peeks in the bowl to see how much water survived the trip. it was half empty, she shrugs and pushes it with her paw over to amethyst. "water!" she says to alert her.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:39 pm

Amethyst is alerted by Rad's voice. She looks at the bowl of water that Rad had given her. She pushes herself over to the bowl and puts her tongue inside to lap it up. Oh how good that felt inside her throat. She felt a sense of relief come over her. Her breathing became more slow and relaxed. "Thank you, Rad!" She said said smiling. "I feel much better now. But I still feel this pain in my legs from walking around too much. I think I just need to rest inside the den. If... I can get myself in there that is..." She didn't exactly know if her legs were powerful enough to withstand her own weight. "Oh gosh, if I try to walk, I think I might keep falling over..." She tried to get up but the pain in her legs was so strong she fell to the ground again with a thud. "Nope... Not even my legs can withstand my own weight for some reason... Might need help getting inside the den..." She said, seeming to want a little help from a friend. She looked at Rad with soft eyes and waited for a reply from her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:44 pm

Rad smiles and stands next to amethyst so she can lean against her. "so, why are you out here anyway? she says trying to distract amethyst from the pain she must be having. she waits for a reply.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:49 pm

Amethyst sighs. "I just wanted to get some excercise... It just seemed like I was kinda being lazy a little and I wanted to get some energy running through myself... But I guess I pushed it too far and ran out of energy and ended up getting this pain in my legs and whatnot..." She felt as Rad was trying to help her inside the den. "Hey thanks for the help. If you are ever in need for help, I'll be that wolf for ya" she said smiling. She lay still as she allowed Rad to pull her inside the den.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:59 pm

"its just all for the good" she says smiling, she drops amethyst lightly on the floor. she notices her belly looked unnaturally pudgy. "do you have pups?" rad asks even though she knows the answer already. she quickly walks back to the bowl and tilts it on its side. she pushes snow in it and picks the bowl up. she puts it close to amethyst so her body heat will melt the snow. she lays down close to amethyst just in case.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:04 pm

Amethyst smiles happily. "Yeah! I'm glad you asked! Well, only one pup. I think it's gonna be a boy. Later on in the months, I will be able to feel it kicking inside me. It's just gonna be a wonderful moment when I give birth to this little thing..." Her voice is sweet and kind now. She noticed the bowl that Rad had carried inside the den near her. She smiles at her. She hopes that the heat from her body will melt the snow and turn it into water.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next