The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+22
Brightbane
Macy2
Katana
Swift
Daniel
Kendrick
Sharon
Tsume
Sokea
Dark
Yoki
Eis
Shadow
Amethyst
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Luna
Siren
Chelsea
Nakita
Ghost
Macy
26 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 10 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 10 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 10 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:02 am

Winstone smiled and replied to shadow, "This is late winter, so chamomile is all year round here, because the trees are big to cover them and most of them are close by..."
and then added "There just by those fallen trees over there. But, you will need my help for this!" he pointed out. Winstone came to the fallen trees and lift them up because he's a strong and more build wolf...

*Moment after*
"Here you go, shadow!" as he returned to her and given the chamomile to shadow...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:24 am

It was now the next day. Amethyst had woken up in her spot way deep inside the den. The place where she felt the most safe at times. She gave one big yawn, revealing her sharp teeth. Her jaw closed after a few seconds. She then opened her eyes and looked around. She got to her feet. There was still snow around but the storm blew over not to long ago. She walked to the front of the den entrance and stood there. Her eyes gleamed in the sunlight. Before walking out of the den, she gave one last big yawn. She saw a carcass just a few feet of where she was at the moment. She went over to it and ate some of the leftover meat. It still tasted fresh like someone had killed it moments ago. It was still a little windy. She looked up and watched as the trees danced and swayed. "I bet this is gonna be another one of those long days..." She thought to herself.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:41 am

Marrok was laying just outside of his den when something had landed on his nose. The brute's yellow eyes widened it was a snow flake, if it was the beginning of winter he would start to gain his thick coat again, however it would be deadly to a pup. He licked the snow flake off his nose and closed his eyes, which where filled with worry. They then reopened and the white brute with red markings turned toward his mate and pup, they both would have to stay strong and warm in order to survive. The brute then got to his paws and silently slipped away to find something for his family to eat.
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:24 am

Ghost awoke from a deep slumber and yawned. She got up and limped slowly out of the den, she looked around and smiled limping slowly to amethyst and giggled"Good morning amethyst". She smiled and itched her shoulder
Ghost
Ghost

Female Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:29 am

Amethyst saw Ghost and smiled back. "Good morning to you too". She gave another yawn. The wind blew a little bit. Her light grey fur swaying with the wind. "How did you sleep? Did you sleep well?" She asked Ghost. She sat and waited for a reply.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:36 am

Ghost giggled and looked back at Iron "He's so warm". She smiled and nuzzled amethyst as comfort, she wrapped her tail around her legs and looked her over. "How's your belly? Any stomach problems? Chest pains? Back pains"? She asked and waited for a response
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:45 am

Amethyst laughed. "I'm doing just fine. But I love the comfort you are doing." She took a deep breath and relaxed all her muscles. But not so much that she would fall to the ground and fall asleep. She nuzzled Ghost back with a purr that only a wolf would do. It came naturally and she loved how she purred next to Ghost. "I'm purring... And I'm a wolf..." She giggled. She loved being best friends with Ghost.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:55 am

Ghost giggled "We'll isn't that the cutest thing ever". She Smiled and rested her tail on amethyst's. her bright silver fur sparkled against the snow as she noticed Amethysts fur was dirty, so she scooted over and began licking her gently. She like the smell of amethyst it made her clam down.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:59 am

Amethyst smiled even more. She looked at Ghost who was licking her. She saw how calm she was. Something suddenly came out of her mouth that she wasn't expecting herself to say. "Relax deeper..." She said in her soothing tone. She didn't mind that she had said the hypnotic phrase. She also relaxed to Ghost licking her softly. She then layed down next to Ghost and rubbed up against her. Showing her that she was a very good friend to her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:11 pm

Ghost smiled and relaxe beside her, she grinned happily, as she smiled she nuzzles her best friend happily. "I really like you amethyst". She whispered and rested her head on amethyst shoulder and licked it happily. "Will you help me collect some herbs"? She asked and closed her eyes waiting for a response
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:19 pm

"Oh of course I will. And I really like you too," she replied happily. She relaxed a lot more when she noticed Ghost leaning on her. It made her feel so good. She waited for Ghost to lead the way to find some herbs. Then she would follow behind. She gave Ghost one last relaxing lick before helping her find some herbs.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:23 pm

Ghost smiled and got up and slowly limped off to a clearing not far from the den. She looked back and made sure Amethys was still following, but she wobbled and fell over. She whined and struggled to get up "Ugh" she said and rocked back and forth trying to stand
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:35 pm

Amethyst gasped. "Ghost! Are you okay??" She ran to make sure she was alright. She got to Ghost and put her muzzle under her and tried to get her up. She also used her front paws to help. Once Ghost was able to get on her feet again, Amethyst took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I hope you are okay..." She said worriedly. She leaned down and licked Ghost comfortingly. "It's okay now... You are with me... I hope your leg didn't break..." She said soothingly. She tried so hard to keep her voice level at a soothing level. She wanted to reassure Ghost that everything was alright. She didn't want to continue on with the adventure until she knew that Ghost would be okay.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:43 pm

Ghost nodded and wagged her tail, she thenlicked amethyst's lips happily. "I need some ginger, poppy seeds and cobwebs. We can get the ginger at the open plains which is over those hills, but the poppy seeds are here". She smiled and began digging.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:54 pm

silver walks quickly to the river. she was very thirsty and decided she would hunt soon. her nose touched the water and she drank her fill. she then looked up and back to the den.
Luna
Luna

Female Join date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:11 pm

Amethyst helped Ghost dig for the seeds. She smiled at her. She knew that very deep down in her heart, she really really liked her. She kept digging until she could see some of the seeds that were buried deep down within the ground. She picked the ones that were the easiest to find and set them near Ghost. She watched as Ghost was doing the same thing.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 pm

Ghost giggled as she got dirt all over her muzzle and stuck her nose back in the dirt then flicked it at amethyst. She giggled and took more seeds out. -Am I starting to have a crush on amethyst-? She question her bright blue eyes glimmering as she licked her nose and giggled happily. Her bright smokey/silver tail wrapped around her legs
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:25 pm

Amethyst giggled too. She looked at Ghost for a long time. She relaxed when Ghost had her tail wrapped around her legs. It felt good. She continued to look for more seeds. Moments later did she notice deep down in her very heart that she had a crush on Ghost. She seemed to like her very very much. She followed wherever she went. She looked very deep into her eyes, or at least tried to. She couldn't focus on the task at hand. It was hard not to keep her eyes off of Ghost. She drifted into a light trance like state. She kept still and did not move. Her breathing was very slow. She managed a giggle while she was very relaxed and in her deep trance. She couldn't get out of it now.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:10 pm

Ghost smiled at Amethyst, her bright icey blue eyes sparkling. "Is something on my face"? She asked rasing a paw to wipe her face off. She stared at Amethyst and walked up to her and licked her lips happily, she made a purring sound and giggled. She nuzzles roses neck and breathed in her scent"Thank you for coming to help me". She said before openin her mouth to yawn.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:16 pm

Amethyst giggled too. "No. Nothing was on your face. It's just... I really really like you, a whole lot in fact". She nuzzled Ghost again. Feeling her soft fur against hers. A moment later she started saying, "oh, no problem. I am always here to help. Hey, wanna go back to the den now? So we can relax?" She couldn't help but smile again. She looked into Ghost's eyes again and went to lick her muzzle.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:24 pm

Ghost smiled and licked her cheek"I have such a crush on you Amethyst". She muttered turning red . She leaned on her as they walked back to the den. When she walked back to the back she smiled and let amethys curl around her and she licked under her chin"I love you amethyst. Thank you for being a good friend". She whispered so no one would hear
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:32 pm

Amethyst layed down curled up next to Ghost. She gave the warmest smile any wolf could give. "I love you too, Ghost". She nuzzled into Ghost's fur and inhaled deeply. Smelling her sweet scent. She began to relax and let her eyes close. She wanted to make Ghost feel comfortable. She nuzzled even deeper into Ghost's fur and rubbed her head and muzzle against it. She felt so happy and relaxed.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:41 pm

Siren had slept most of the day, in his den of stone and frost, only to wake up to the harshness of the weather. He stepped out, squinting his eyes against the freezing winds, and perked his ears slowly to the members around him. They seemed to be okay. Lifting his head a bit, he began to walk through them, silently acknowledging any that looked his way with a simple nod.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:43 pm

Ghost giggled and licks her muzzle happily. "Let's run away together". She whispers and nuzzles her happily. Ghost wagged her tell and closed her eyes before falling asleep
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:49 pm

Amethyst thought for a moment. She opened her eyes but they looked like little slits. She really wanted to run away with Ghost. She nuzzled her so deeply. She loved her deeply. She closed her eyes again. When she fell asleep, she dreamed of her and Ghost together. The two together, happily making a home of their very own. She had never felt this way before. But it was a deeply happy feeling. Was it a feeling of being in love? It seemed like that to her. She smiled so warmly in her sleep.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next