The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+22
Brightbane
Macy2
Katana
Swift
Daniel
Kendrick
Sharon
Tsume
Sokea
Dark
Yoki
Eis
Shadow
Amethyst
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Luna
Siren
Chelsea
Nakita
Ghost
Macy
26 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 8 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 8 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 8 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Ghost Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:43 pm

Ghost laid down when she heard that and her eyes felt heavy." I think I'll just rest here". She yawned and looked deeper. Her bright blue eyes became hypnotic as well and filled with love showing amethyst her eagerness to have her own family one day. Her eyes soften as she continued looking into her eyes
Ghost
Ghost

Female Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:47 pm

Hearing Amethyst's words, Shadow turned her startled blue eyes to Ghost. Keeping her wide eyes locked on Ghost's profile, she thought she imagined Ghosts eyes turning softer. "What are you doing?" Shadow whispered to Amethyst as Ghost laid down on the den floor.
Shadow
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:48 pm

Amethyst kept very still. Letting the hypnosis work for Ghost. She talked soothingly to her. "Focus on my eyes. Just continue to relax deeper and deeper... Feel better and better as you do so... Let your breathing become slow and rhythmic to my speaking... With every breath you take, you release a deep wave of relaxation throughout your whole body... Feeling good... Finding my voice to be very soothing now... That's it... Just listen and stay for a while... Slipping into a trance... Deeper and deeper..." Her voice was VERY soothing.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:50 pm

Amethyst turned her gaze to Shadow. "Hypnosis". She replied sweetly. She wondered if Shadow too would be interested in this type of thing. She smiled brightly and continued taking soothingly to Ghost.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:52 pm

Ghost was soon so relaxed she was wagging her tail, here eyes were a deep bright blue and the softest they could be. "I don't feel like my leg hurts". She smiled and her breathing was rythmagic
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:54 pm

Amethyst kept talking soothingly. "That's right, Ghost. You can just continue to relax deeper to the sound of my voice". She snapped her paw to the ground lightly. "Sleep now..." She watched as Ghost slipped into a very deep trance. The hypnosis was working! Amethyst felt happy about herself.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:58 pm

Leaning closer, Shadow peered over Ghost staring curiously at the female's peaceful expression. Tilting her head to the side, Shadow looked up at Amethyst carefully to avoid eye contact, curiosity filled her blue eyes as she watched the gentle soothing words trigger a relaxation in Ghost. "It doesn't hurt?" Shadow repeated in a hushed tone. She glanced at Ghost's recently mended leg and her ears folded back as she wondered who would have caused such damage to a kind wolf.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:04 am

Amethyst turned to Shadow and smiled again. "Hypnosis is the perfect tool to use to heal wounds quicker and easier. She does seem to be relaxing her deepest" she said. She then turned back to Ghost and continued talking soothingly to her. Seeming that Ghost's deep feeling of relaxation was growing slightly deeper every second. "That's right... Just feeling so relaxed inside now..." Her voice was even more soothing than before now.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:07 am

Ghost was so relaxed her chest only rose once every couple of minutes. "Such. ......pretty.....eyes......". She mumbled and yawned her own growing heavier. Her own eyes began hypnotizing amethyst as they grew full of loves "I think I'll just go .....to...sleep". She yawned and fell asleep. Her white fur blowing in the wind
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:11 am

Amethyst was very surprised. She wanted to give Ghost a friendly hypnotic suggestion. "Your desire to let Shadow stay with us in the den grows within you.. You want to let Shadow stay with us... Repeat after me now..." She paused a second. "You want Shadow to stay with us.." Her voice was soooo hypnotic now. So deeply relaxing.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:13 am

Ghost smiled "Shadow can stay with us". She smiled and wagged her tail. That's when she snappe out of it and stood up yawning . "Wow my leg feels alot better". She giggled moving it, but she wAs still in pain and had to limp slowly. She looked at shadow"Are you wonder how I broke my leg"? She asked sitting fown
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:17 am

Pulling away, Shadow returned to sitting a small distance from the two wolves. "I am grateful for you allowing me to stay," Shadow spoke dipping her head again but gave Amethyst a curious look as she raised her muzzle to look at Ghost evenly. Shadow shifted her paws as she spoke, "yes, I am curious about your leg, but you don't have to tell me."
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:21 am

Amethyst smiled to herself. "Mission accomplished" she said out loud. She saw that Shadow had given her a curious look. "Hey Shadow, still curious about how I did the hypnosis?" She asked kindly. Her gaze was on Shadow. Waiting patiently for a reply.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:26 am

Ghost smiles at shadow "oh no it's fine". She said and walke dot the den entrance"Ssee that make over there"? She asked pointing at winstone. "He bullied me and broke my leg". She sighed and sat down
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:29 am

"Yes," Shadow admitted to Amethyst bowing her head to stare at her shifting paws. Quickly she rose up and followed after Ghost, who's tempo seemed to have picked up after falling asleep. Standing next to Ghost, Shadow stared out of the den and at the larger male wolf. Her cold gaze remained fixed on the wolf in the distance as she repeated, "he bullied you? He does not seem of the cruel type."
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:34 am

Amethyst came out of the den and towards both Ghost and Shadow. "I guess I could tell you about it later if you want" she said smiling to Shadow. She sat next to Ghost. She wanted to comfort her. "It's ok now..." She said to Ghost in her soothing voice. She even licked her to show that everything was going to be ok now.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:51 am

Ghost smiled at amethyst "I know I have iron to protect me now". She smiled then looked back at shadow."Yep he told me I was a monster who never should have been born
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:55 am

"It is a curious thing, hypnosis," Shadow muttered, turning her gaze up to the sky. Shadow snapped out of her daze and looked toward the male wolf again. A low growl rose in her throat as she eyed the male in the distance. Shaking her head to clear the violent thoughts Shadow asked; "Do you feel better?"
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:45 am

Chelsea took a deep breath and trotted back towards the den. Her ears perked as she searched around, she hadn't seen Ihana in a while, or Shadow, or Kiva.. Just go take a nap ya weirdo she thought lowering her head going on top of the den. The light female layed down, her tail flicking as she struggled to stay awake. Her eyes fluttered as she gave in to exhaustion and fell asleep.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:53 am

The fae awoke next to her mate her stomach looking like it was going to burst.She got to her feet but as she did she felt pain spread through her stomach and knew she was about to give birth. She calls out for help but it looked like no one was around she knew she was going to have to do this alone.
Nakita
Nakita

Female Join date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:40 am

Marrok's head jolted up quickly the sent of rosemary still clear in the air. His ears perked at the sound of his mate laying next to him called out for help. His fluffy banner flicked as he rose to his paws to quickly get into view of his mate. He knew it was time for her to give birth, "Calm down, deep breaths." The brute said before leaving the den to find some Borage Leaves, the brute smiled when he saw the small blue star-shaped flowers with hairy leaves. Quickly his jaws closed around as much Borage leaves, that he could carry. Good thing they where close to the den and he quickly went back into the den. The massive brute then sat down near Nakita and soaked a cobweb in some water to bad on Nakita's head to cool her off. He then nudged the borage leaves towards her, "Here chew and swallow this."
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:46 am

The fae saw the leaves he mate had placed infront of her and she quicky chewed them down but she has. I idea what the leaves where ment to do for her. After afew minuetes of pain the birth began and not long later a small female pup was born.Nakita picked up the pup placing it at her stomach where the tiny female could suckle. Nakita cleaned the pup then looking up at marrok with a warm smile.
Nakita
Nakita

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:07 am

( The Koti Den - Page 8 87950010The Koti Den - Page 8 4133674452The Koti Den - Page 8 3753986306 The Koti Den - Page 8 1852643037 YES!! I'M A DADDY!!! WOOT WOOT!!! The Koti Den - Page 8 4202784820 )
Marrok smiled and licked his mate's forehead as he looked at there pup. She had the coat just like him except her red markings where a little bit different and her eyes would look like her mother's. However the newborn's eyes where closed he had a feeling that they would look like Nakita's when she matured more. "What should we name her?" Marrok asked looking at there pup, his yellow eyes and tone soft.
Marrok
Marrok

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:13 am

" you choose" Nakita said, gently nuzzling her new pup.
She laughed as the pup out its tiny paws on the fae's nose even though the pup could not see. She then looked up at marrok,the female's tail wrapped around the pup like a bed.
Nakita
Nakita

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:37 am

"How about Akita?" Marrok said looking at the pup. With a small smile on his maw as he watched the two. His eyes where looked mostly at his new pup. Marrok was proud that he know had a family.
Marrok
Marrok

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next