The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+22
Brightbane
Macy2
Katana
Swift
Daniel
Kendrick
Sharon
Tsume
Sokea
Dark
Yoki
Eis
Shadow
Amethyst
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Luna
Siren
Chelsea
Nakita
Ghost
Macy
26 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 6 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 6 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 6 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:54 pm

As Winstone watched Solace, he went fast to the area, where winstone and ghost were fighting before... He heard ghost and Iron. And went to over there den, and said "Is Ghost here?" he asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:05 pm

Iron Hide thought for a minute about giving Ghost permission to walk again and answered her question wisely. "If that is what you want dear just let me know if you get to tired." He stood to his paws ready to help his mate gain her footing. He sniffed at her pelt as he waited.

Suddenly Iron Hide heard the calls of the wolf who injured his mate in the first place. He asked for Ghost and Iron hide became tense. "What is it you want winstone! I won't let you hurt her again so you can just back off!" He stepped in front of Ghost in a protective stance, staring the large male down. Iron was ready to take him if he had to.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:10 pm

Ghost was in the middle of trying to stand and whined when win walked in"She fell over and yelped in pain. Then she tried to scootch away scared. Her bright blue eyes showing fear "Please don't let him come in here" she whined
Ghost
Ghost

Female Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:15 pm

Winstone looked at iron and said "May i please have a little word from ghost please" as iron back away helping ghost. "I came here to say that i'm sorr- Sorry, Ghost that i called you all that, because i didn't want you to, overcome me when i was there, and i didn't know that you're disabled before..." he stared at her leg.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:19 pm

Amethyst then got up and stretched. She wasn't so sure about the pack. She gazed into the distance once more and left. She walked to a big tree that she saw, the wind blew a little bit. She shivered for a minute before realizing that the sun hit her head. Feeling warm again, she continued on down. She felt tired after walking for such a long time. She layed down once more and took a look back. She sighed under her breath, wondering if any other wolves would come see what she was up to.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:21 pm

Ghost growled and stood up and limped to him and Bared her fangs at him, her blue eyes shining with anger."I want you out of my den Win! You did this to me as I don't want to see you again"! She growled and snapped at him. Her leg gave out and she fell over in pain "J-just leave me alone". She cried and whimpered not able to move
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:29 pm

Iron Hide jumped in panic as Ghost lost her footing. "Are you alright dear?' He turned his head back to The other male He heard his apologies and relaxed his muscles a bit. "Ghost can you stand again?" He rasped his tongue over her ears in reassurance. "You heard the lady Mr. now move it". He barked bearing his teeth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:33 pm

"Fine... i'll go.." As winstone left the area in a hurry...

*Few minutes later arriving the golden forest, to meet solace*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:36 pm

Kiba comes pee's on the wolves and runs away :3. He pooped on their pups. And he peed on evry wolf THE END FIN/.
JK, Kiba walked miles and miles to find food and water. He went to the closest hunting grounds but couldn't find a carcass laying anywhere. But then he saw a wolf.

Last edited by Kiba on Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:38 pm

Winstone wrote:"Fine... i'll go.." As winstone left the area in a hurry...

*Few minutes later arriving the golden forest, to meet solace*

Solace had just woken up from quite a nap. seeing the arrival of Win, she smiled pleasantly as she rised and stretched. "Welcome Back" Solace had said turning toward the male. the sun seemed rather bright toward her rather dull orbs as it shined through the canopy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:40 pm

Ghost whined having landed on her leg"I didn't feel a snap.....I just wanna lay here for a second". She whimpered licking his paws and chest. Her bright blue eyes shined in pain and lowered her ears."Im so sleepy
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:45 pm

As winstone replied to Solace with a smile "Yeah, little busy.. but, now i'm ok. how was your nap?" he added. coming in his own den with solace.

Last edited by Winstone on Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:46 pm

Amethyst layed there, very silently. Watching the very what looked like a far away den. She felt even more depressed. She needed something to eat. She found a half eaten carcass of some kind and nibbled on that. She tried to fight being sad of what she thought she was rejected. She was very confused to. She lay her head on the ground and continued to nibble on the somewhat half eaten carcass.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:51 pm

Iron Hide examined the leg once more. "Your nerves are slashed so you don't feel any pain. Wait here a minute, I'll fetch some herbs to stop the bleeding." Iron Hide ran out of the den and retrieved some cobwebs from his satchel and brought them back. He dressed her wounds and laid down beside her. "Rest a bit I will be right here".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:56 pm

Winstone wrote:As winstone replied to Solace with a smile "Yeah, little busy.. but, now i'm ok. how was your nap?" he added. coming in his own den with solace.

"it was very well! thanks for asking. im pretty refreshed after that" she had smiled with a soft chuckle as she stretched for the last time and sat near the den peacefully. she did like it here. it was humble and peaceful which had made her fall asleep instantly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:03 pm

Winstone sat beside Solace. And said to her "I seeing that you like it here, Solace." then with a Smiled. Goes closer and the they're furs are touching. "How about you can live here, because it's safe and quiet for you." Smiled again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:07 pm

Solace grinned, blushing a bit as well as she could nearly feel win's fur bristled against hers. she responded "i would love to live here, it would be really nice.!" as she finally gave in, giving a glance among the canine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:15 pm

Winstone's shoulder, felt a glance as Solace, glanced towards him
Win felt loved by her and replied with a smile "I'll be with you, Solace. Forever. And I love you."  winstone's head lowered, on her head..

Last edited by Winstone on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:17 pm

Solace was stunned. within a pleasant, affectionate smile she couldnt say a word, as if she was paralyzed in an delicate way. all she could do was grin as their skulls knocked together gently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:25 pm

As Winstone and Solace were sitting beside together for while...

*20 minutes later still the same position*
Winstone, said to Solace, "Lets, go and lay down somewhere together. You have the choice" Smiled greatly at Solace.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:34 pm

Ghost let him patch her up then closed her eyes and put her tail under his. She smiled as she fell asleep and cuddled with Iron happily dreaming of the family they would one day have
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:42 pm

Iron Hide resyed his head on his paws while he listened to the sounds of nature. He was getting sleepy and before he fell a sleep he whispered a phrase in Ghost's ear. "I Love you". He fell asleep in a comfortable position dreaming of him and his mate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:04 pm

Ghost yawned in her sleep and nestled into Irons fur and whined happily and licked his fur while she slept. She woke with a flinch and looked around"What's that sound"?!!!? She whimpered looking out of the den unaware it was just a bush scratching against a tree. Her eyes widen when she saw iron going to check"Please be careful". She whispered and whimpered
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:13 pm

"I will don't worry". Iron Hide walked out of the den cautiously and scented the air with his nostrils. He didn't pick up any unfamiliar scents and so he turned toward the the den entrance. "It's alright darling it's just the trees in the wind. No need to worry". Iron Hide's stomach rumbled as began to notice his hunger. "Are you hungry?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:18 pm

Ghost nodded her head as her stomach growled and she stood up. She limped slowly toward her mate an wobbled from side to side, as she slowly walked up and leaned on him."Do you need help hunting my love"? She asked and started limping out of the den. She stopped to get he balance,but it was obivious she was in pain
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next