The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den pt. 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den pt. 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den pt. 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den pt. 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den pt. 3

+9
Katana
Sokea
Chelsea
Siren
Sideswipe
Ghost
Eis
Nakita
Marrok
13 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Koti Den pt. 3 - Page 2 Empty The Koti Den pt. 3

Post by Marrok Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:35 am

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den pt. 3 - Page 2 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den pt. 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Koti Den pt. 3

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:44 pm

Her entire anatomy weakened, however, as her light cyan visionaries secure upon the presence, she struggled to rise, rather petrified. which caused an soothing yelp as she laid back down. soft murmurs escaped as she said... "i-ive been walking for months, (days) already... i could use assistance." as her proboscis drinks the aroma of the presence. her body trembled, She predicted that shes going to be sent toward the pack territory, with so many canines, she wont make it, as Solace Struggled to rise, various yelps escape from her maw, There was nothing she could do. the male had to take her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:55 pm

Chelsea finally relaxed herself as the female woke up. Everhthing seemed fine, so she walked back to.her little spot and sat down. "Okay that's it." she mumbled getting up, the female was tired of just sitting around, she was going to go explore.  Without saying another word, she slipped away into the forest, not caring if anyone noticed.  A small grin formed on her maw as she ventured further away from the den. She enjoyed the peace and quiet,  her pale eyes focused on something before her - another small meadow. Similar to the one she caught the hare at earlier. Chelsea ran forward ans dropped herself to the ground, rolling over on her back. The sun warmed her belly, as she allowed her tongue to roll out of her mouth. Letting out a small laugh, the fae closed her eyes, hoping to get some sleep.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Eis Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:31 pm

Giving up on finding Siren, Eis made the decision to leave the den and explore. she made her way into the forest not caring that no one knew that she had left. Hearing the bubbling of a stream she made her way over to the bank. The lulling sound of the stream remind of her days living at copper river, her and her brothers laughing and shouting at each other to get in the fast moving water. They never did, their mother always put a stop to it, telling them to get back to the den.
It was also the place her and Lukas had fought, there was blood on the banks that day. She growled and turned away making her way back to the den, trying to rid herself of her dark thoughts. " This is my new family" she said to herself.
Eis
Eis

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:50 pm

The Koti Den pt. 3 - Page 2 1qg2sp

Ihana woke up, bouncing to her feet immediently. She wanted to meet some new people, and since yesterday when she had found that she-wolf lying beside her den, and had met Eis, she had to meet someone else today, too. She padded toward the camp, her eyes shining at making new friends. Her small body trembled with excitement, making her feel much like a Nerabi again. Today the world seemed more beautiful than ever. She could hear the stream bubbling and the small waves that were blown by the wind. The wind felt glorious on her fur! She was suddenly so caught up in the beauty around her, she forgot her important mission of making new friends. The wind blew past her fur, and she lifted her head, closing her eyes and dreamed of herself flying. What a wonder it would be to see a flying wolf! She grinned at the thought. She imagined herself as a bird, and her senses turned off and all she could hear was her wings beating and feel the wind in her wings.
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:56 pm

Katana eyes open abruptly as she wakes up her nap. Her silver pelt blown in the breeze slightly as her blue eyes looked at the camp around her, she sniffed the air smelling new scents around her. She licked her mouth pad over through the snow as sits down in an orderly manner before she perk her ears to stay alert.
Katana
Katana

Female Join date : 2013-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:14 pm

Ghost looked and saw the wolf who drug her to the pack den and smiled"Hey you"! She yelled and hopped off the rock and began trotting her way. Ghost's blue eyes sparkled as she walked and over to her"Im sorry for not introducing myself. I am ghost@. She said smiling happily. Her tail which was smokey grey on the top and white on the bittom wagged quickly as she nuzzles the faes cheek as a sign of thanks
Ghost
Ghost

Female Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:11 am

Macy returned from her long travel away from the pack, but was glad that she had returned. She lifted her nose to the sky and breathed in the cool breeze she had missed dearly. Grinning, the Doyen walked around and examined every tree, bush, everything she had missed while she was gone.
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:22 am

Chelsea quickly opened one eyes, her nose twitching. What is that.. she thought jumping up from being on her back. A strangely familiar scent filled the area, one she recognized from long ago. A big smile appeared on her furry face as she trotted through the forest, finally finding what she was searching for. "Macy! " she barked happily seeing the light female. Chelsea jumped around, her tail wagging as if she was a pup again. "Where have you been? We missed you!" she nodded her head still pacing back and forth in a happy way.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:27 am

Kiba woke up laying in the cold hard snow alone... on the side of the mountain...., he was weak but because of thick pelt he was able to survive the harsh weather. He goes to the nearest den he finds and waits for the storm to pass, hoping to find the pack he whispers, Where..am I?....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:33 am

As Macy reentered the terrain, she was greeted by a very familiar face. "Chelsea?" Her ears perked forwards as her tail began to wag. "Chelsea! How are you?!" She sat down, trying to control her excitement, "Eh, I went on a journey to try to find my family, but sadly I had no luck. So, here I am. How's the pack been?"
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:36 am

Ghost saw a male get up from the snow and watched him walk weakly to a den. She grabbed a few rabbits and followed him inside. She nudged him"Hello there". She smiled her bright blue eyes were glinting from the light flooded in. "You look hungry"? She asked and plopped down next him and smiles. He was so fluffy like her, she grinned and the him a rabbit"Im fgbodt what's your name"? She asked
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:39 am

Chelsea grinned tilting her head. "I've been good! Just watching all of the new members come in. she laughed a bit still wagging her tail and pacing. She nodded her head. "Ah I understand, maybe next time some of us can go with you and maybe help put a bit? And well I'm glad your back,and I'm sure everyone else will be too. she smiled finally sitting down. "And the pack has been wonderful,  many new faces, the territory is more lively. Were you on your way to the den?" she added tilting her head.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:49 am

Kiba woke up when he realized he was in the middle of nowhere on the mountain,"What? What am I doing here? Ugh, roaming the mountain while I knew a storm was coming. I should focus on getting to the nearest pack, I can't stand solitude. Kiba walked out of the cave shaking his body so the snow that fell on him on the cave opening. Kiba saw something in the distance, not knowing what or who it was ...he walked towards it. And it was just staring at him, and and it walked towards me...........
(Anyone REPLY)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:57 am

Macy simple nodded and stood back up. "Yeah, wondering if anyone is around there that I may need to meet or anything. Would you like to join me?" It felt nice to have someone to talk to, she hadn't seen another canine in the past month.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:06 am

The female laughed a bit standing up with her. "Oh yes there's a lot of new wolves you need to meet, and sure I'd love to join you." she responded prancing around again. She didn't know why, but Chelsea had begun to act a bit more hyper around the wolves in this pack. 'Perhaps I am finally use to the thought of them being my permanent family.' she thought to herself grinning and following after Macy.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideswipe Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:09 am

Sideswipe, layed in his den his hears flattend as he attempted o sleep but for an unknown reason he could not fall asleep, he  rolled onto his side and sighed deeply as he thought about the pack and he woundered about the wolves i had not met yet.
Sideswipe
Sideswipe

Male Join date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:10 am

Sideswipe wrote:Sideswipe, layed in his den his hears flattend as he attempted o sleep but for an unknown reason he could not fall asleep, he  rolled onto his side and sighed deeply as he thought about the pack and he woundered about the wolves i had not met yet.

Sideswipe, be sure to have at least three sentences per RP post. Thanks(:
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:13 am

"I'm Kiba." he said to the wolf, "And yes I am hungry. Quite a small catch for a wolf but as long as it's tasty I don't mind." I lay next to the wolf nibbling on the hare."Maybe i'll hunt some elk later, wanna come?".............
(Reply Ghost)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:35 am

Ghost tilted her head"O I-I can't hunt". She muttered and that's when the light flooded in the room as revealed her glazed over right eye. She lowered her head and squinted her right eye"I m blind and deaf on the right side of my face". She muttered
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:53 am

"I didn't notice, I-I.....I'm sorry for mentioning the hunt." Kiba sighs and get's up and stretchs."I didn't notice that your right side was in that condition, but changing the subject I'm a great hunter. Why, you'd have a Full grown Bull elk lying in front of you in 25 minutes if don't mind me going out for a quick hunt.Is that alright? If i leave for a short time? You know.. there's some mountain lions in this area, do you want me to stay?" Kiba asked ghost curiously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:21 am

Ghost giggled at the male"Oh it's alright I've been blind since I was a yearling".She said and wagged her tail and smiled "You may go hunt". She said and laid down hearing her own stomach growl, as she sighed and looked up at the male trot of
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:59 am

Kiba winked at Ghost, he marked his territory so other wolves know a strong wolf has claimed this area for the time being."See you soon." I smile and run off to the nearest hunting ground."I can already taste the elk meat in my mouth!" I yelled joyfully. A couple minutes later, Kiba found the herd. Kiba was focusing on a weak one or a old one."Now which one of you has a disadvantage?" Kiba whispered to himself as he tried to sneak up on the elk herd. There wasn't a single elk that wasn't weak enough or wasn't protected by a bull in the herd."Man, this'll take longer then twenty-five minutes..." Kiba said as he scratched his itch. It was deep snow and Kiba happend to step on a twig that was hidden in the deep cold snow.The ears of the elk stood straight, listening for me.. a young Cow elk turned and saw me. She alerted  the others then ran."That's just great!Thanks lord for creating sticks!" Kiba said in a very disappointed mood. But there was one Bull, a very young one, who'd was willing to fight me for his herd."Well, all hope isn't lost..." said Kiba. He twitched his head looking very mad, then the bull charged at Kiba."Hey watch it there, I just groomed my coat!" taunted Kiba. The Bull was stomping at Kiba with his large hooves,..Kiba dodged most but he was kicked in the jaw from the elk slightly. After he got back up, he bit at the bull's neck.There was a pool of blood below Kiba from the elk."You know you really need to groom sir..." teased Kiba. Kiba lost grasp of his bite because of the pain of his jaw. The bull got ready to charge Kiba again. Kiba bared his teeth showing no fear. Kiba was fast, he went behind the elk and jumped on his back, griping it with his claws. The bull started trying to buck Kiba off but his grip was too strong. Kiba started tearing flesh off the bull and biting it hard."Oh how do you like it now Mr.Jawbreaker?" thought Kiba. The bull started slowing down, he was dieing from blood loss and Kiba tearing flesh off. The bull fell over, and was now dead."WooHoo! Yeah! That'll be a new solo record!" yelled Kiba. Kiba howled for his kill and then dragged the carcass to the den for Ghost and him."Dinner's ready!" Yelled Kiba.
(Reply Ghost)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:59 am

Ghost was sleeping soundly when she heard kiba howl. She stood up and waited for him to drag it in Nd wagged her smokey/white tail happily when he drug if into the den. "FOOD"! She yelled ran towards it, but not seeing the wall jetting out on her right side she hit it and fell on her side yelping. She whined as blood trickled from her eye brow and down her eye and cheek.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:02 pm

Kiba turned to see what all of that whining was."What are you doi-.". Kiba was shocked to see she was in pain, he stood there for a second then rushed to Ghost's side."Oh boy! What do I do? I don't know what to do! Is she hurt badly? Is she not?! Or...or..." Kiba calmed down then ran to Ghost and licked the wound. The bleeding has begun to stop."Phew! The wound closed but if you don't want the bloodstain to be there we can stop by the river. It cleans everything. Kiba sighed then said,"Don't scare me like that..." Kiba laid his head on Ghost's forehead and Kiba laid down for some sleep. He yawned then was fast asleep....."
(Reply Ghost)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:22 pm

Ghost smiled as he licked her wound and wagged her tail"Thank yo". She stopped because he was asleep and stod up to go get some fresh air. She walked along the river and sighed thinking about what it would be like to have a family. She dipped her face in the water for a second and then slung water everywhere a slicked the bliss off her chopes
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next