The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren (Leader)
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 17*, slight breeze and steady snowfall. Winter is approaching.
Snow: Soft but constant.
Wind: Slight.
Latest topics
» JOINING FORMS
Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:52 pm by Amethyst

» here I am! sorry posted the biography too early lol
Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:08 am by Serenity

» Don't click. o3o
Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

» Things now about me, since everything is changing a lot.
Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:01 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire takes away December's ToTM award. Cinder is a very active member who is fun to chat with and is always RolePlaying. Keep it up!
Click the Affiliate!
Click to vote for our pack! <3
Click!

The Koti Den pt. 3

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Koti Den pt. 3

Post by Marrok on Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:35 am

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: The Koti Den pt. 3

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:51 pm

"Ah...come on Ghost! Any wolf can hunt, they might not be as good as others but you can use your skills to are advantage." Kiba said with a silly grin."Let's go hunt, you can chase them abd me and eis will do the rest." Kiba replied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst on Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:52 pm

Amethyst was shocked. "I am so sorry about your eye". She looked at Eis. "Do you want to hunt with me? We could get a few others to help". She smiled as she awaited an answer from the other wolf.

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*

~~Keep Calm and Join The Katmai Natives Pack! Without a Doubt, You Will Not Regret!~~
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Eis on Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:55 pm

Eis felt like she wanted to disappear into the rock. She was thinking about hunting not paying attention to what was around her. she looked at ghost not knowing what to say. "Sure Amethyrose"
Eis

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst on Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:58 pm

Amethyst smiled. Her tail wagged for a minute. She signaled for Eis to tag along with her to the hunting grounds. Her sharp ears turned towards a noise that was sure to be from an elk or something. "I smell a well balanced snack!" She growled lowly.

~~Keep Calm and Join The Katmai Natives Pack! Without a Doubt, You Will Not Regret!~~
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost on Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:00 pm

Ghost started walking with them "I guess I can try to hunt". She muttered and walked beside eis,rose,and kiba he tail swaying from side to side. She sighed solently as she walked
Ghost

Female Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst on Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:02 pm

Amethyst began to sniff out the scent of the elks. It got stronger the closer we all got to them. She stopped. "Who wants to lead the way?" She asked nervously. She didn't feel that it was best if she lead the way. She wanted to be more friendly and give others a chance.

Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:15 pm

"Let's go!" yelled Kiba as he walked by the two females and winked at both of them as he went out of the den. His scent was flooding the room with hope.When Kiba and the group found the elk, he sneaked up on the weakest one, the weakest was in the back of the herd so it'd be easy to catch up to it.
Kiba growled and Bit the cow, he was bucked off and was hit in the leg a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst on Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:19 pm

Amethyst went for the weakest elk too. She tried to bite the back of it. She hung on real tight but was kicked off by the back of the elks legs. She fell to the ground as she watched the others try to get at it. She whined a little but managed to get up. She ran for the elk again and caught up with the other members.

Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita on Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:42 pm

The female got to her feet, but as she did she felt something in her stomach. A smile appeared on here maw as she knew it had worked. She put a paw to her stomach as it began to hurt and she laid back down next to her mate, feeling suddenly tiered. She did not look any bigger, her stomach looked exactally the same but it did feel different.
"I think it worked" Nakita said to marrok, a grin on her face.
Nakita

Female Join date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:58 pm

Amethyst was getting at the elk real good. She looked at both Ghost and Eis and knew that they were with her, helping to kill the helpless elk. When she got close enough to bite at it again, she did her full attack move and attached to its butt. Her teeth sank right into the elks skin. She got kicked by the elk a few times in the stomach and ended up falling to the ground again. She took one last look at the other two and the elk and gave out a loud whimper. She was in pain. She used her paws to slide herself against the ground. Course that didn't help. She kept whimpering until she could get one or both of the wolf's attention. She was in need of help.

Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:02 am

Luna returns from her long trip and sees Kenny. she walks up and says hi. she smiles and is glad she is back. the air was so clear here.
Luna

Female Join date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:08 am

Kenny's ear lobes flicked from a nearby sound. When the furry mammal had came towards him, his nostrils flared to the scent of a familiar she wolf. Ken slowly opened his light emerald oculars, to a blurry figure near him. He blinked his eyes a couple of times to adjust them, seeing that this feminine wolf had albino covered coating and icy blue eyes. He knew it wasn't his daughter because there was no star markings, and the scent was completely different. Ken realized that it was his dearest friend Luna. The tip of his mouth formed a soft smile.

"Hello Lu, its been quite a long time since I lasted seen you. Where have you been?"

I'm Watching You, Guest!

Family

♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
"Beat for Beat, Just Reach For Me, And We'll Find Our Way Out Of Here, When the Clouds Depart, We'll Finds the Stars With The  Passing Of Our Years" - Luke Conard
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:10 am

Luna smiled. "I went off high into the mountains and had gotten lost. what has happened while I've been gone. I see much has changed." she said with a tilt of her head. her ice blue eyes looked around as she saw new wolves around.
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:22 am

Kendrick briefly turned his gaze away from Luna to the path he thought she emerged out from. The paw prints imprinted on the ground was clearly shown on the white terrain, not just Luna's prints but the other pack members as well. Kenny's auditives perked to the distances sounds of voices. He thought he had heard a yell, but it must have been his imagination. Ken knew that most of the packs were hunting for food, so it must have been them. When Luna had replied to his questions, he quickly turned his focus back to her and listened.

"I'm glad you were able to find your way back, Lu. If I knew you were lost, I would've went to go find you."

"Well since your last appearance, there has been new comers entering the Katmai Mountains. Ihana has also grown into a big girl as well, she almost resemble Sharon too."

I'm Watching You, Guest!

Family

♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
"Beat for Beat, Just Reach For Me, And We'll Find Our Way Out Of Here, When the Clouds Depart, We'll Finds the Stars With The  Passing Of Our Years" - Luke Conard
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:27 am

"that's nice to know and I know I'll see them soon enough. where's Macy. I should probably speak to her or siren." Luna looks around and then back to Kenny.
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:04 am

*Winstone and ghost were have there own time. And let ghost to find Kiba.*

*Few hours after*
Winstone decides to go to the Near by Forest...

*A day Passed*
Winstone, waited in the forest for Ghost.. And hunt small animals, of Gray Mice.
*Ghost didn't show up*
Winstone started, to go find ghost. Then ends up finding three wolves hunting, the two were Kiba and Ghost, but i asked myself who's the other one- 

*Howls*
Winstone howled to ghost and Kiba...

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok on Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:08 am

Marrok quickly awoke and looked toward Nakita who was asleep near him in the den. The brute yawned got to his paws, he was certainly bored of staying at the same area for so long. He gently nudged Nakita with his nose to wake her wondering if she wanted go somewhere.
Marrok

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita on Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:22 am

The fae felt a gentle nudge and she opened her eyes to see her mate.She grinned and opened her maw to speak.
"morning" Nakita said,feeling really hungry.
"you wanna go hunting?" The grey and white female said getting to her feet.
Her stomach felt a lot more heavy and looked slightly bigger but she knew it was not that obvious.She licked her mates cheek, a grin on her face.
Nakita

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok on Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:46 am

Marrok smiled and got to his paws as he turned toward Nakita. His head then rubbed up against his mate's belly. "Morning, and sure just nothing to big." The brute smiled he didn't want anything to happen to his mate or his pups when they went on the hunt.
Marrok

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita on Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:07 am

The fae smiled once again opening her maw to speak.
"where do you want to go?" Nakita asked her ice blue orbs looking up at her mate.
She flickered her tail, swinging side to side as she knew she was going to get some thing to eat.She shook her pelt, shaking off the derby that he built up on her coat while he was sleeping.
Nakita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top