The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den pt. 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den pt. 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den pt. 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den pt. 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den pt. 3

+9
Katana
Sokea
Chelsea
Siren
Sideswipe
Ghost
Eis
Nakita
Marrok
13 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Koti Den pt. 3 - Page 4 Empty The Koti Den pt. 3

Post by Marrok Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:35 am

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den pt. 3 - Page 4 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den pt. 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Koti Den pt. 3

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:54 pm

*Ghost was still talking* While They were beside Ghost.
"I'm Alright today, haha with 12 miles, but i traveled 40 miles to get here though." Winstone relied to kiba.
"So, where are we going though?" i asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:01 pm

"We're going to a new and suitable den Winstone." Kiba looked Winstone in the eye with a happy smile."Do you want me to carry you then Ghost?" Kiba asked with a happy grin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:07 pm

Ghost growled "I am not going down that trail"! She snarled and bared her teeth. That's when her dominate side came out and she held her head up. She looked down the trail and smirked "This is easy". She laughed then hopped on one of the little rocks jetting out of the cliff and repeated this till she was down close to the water. She dove straight into the fast flowing current and heaved her massive paws, as he muscle bent and flexed then straighter and stiffened she growled and kept paddling until she was to the other side.

She looked up at the two males who were staring at her in awe"Are you to fanboys coming or what"? She said and giggled before trotting on
Ghost
Ghost

Female Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:22 pm

*Thinks to self* "Hmm... i should do the manly thing for her."
Barks to ghost as in a reply "I'll come with you!"
Kiba stayed back worrying about Winstone and Ghost.

Goes behind Ghost and said to her, "You know this is quite easy to explain... Oh! here i'll help you." Then she was not focus, where she's going. Then ghost stared at me, and said "Why, thank you!" With a Smile. And with a splash.
Then looked back to kiba, was is gonna say something....
(Reply Kiba)

Last edited by Winstone on Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:24 pm

U-Um Yes! I'm coming right now!" said Kiba. Kiba was very thirsty and dirty so he went in the water and grab and drink. Before you knew it he caught Ghost splashing him in the water. They played with each for awhile and was caught off track so he played with Ghost some more then he got out of the water."Okay, let's get moving crew!" yelled Kiba.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:27 pm

Ghost, had been walking inbetween the two males for awhile and she started getting edgy. Finally kiba stopped for the night he went to bed. She didn't know where Winstone was but she sat on a dead long, her bright Icey blue eyes sparked when the moon light hit them. She looke down at her reflection and stared at her glazed over eye and whimpered lowering her ears. "I'm so hidious. What male is going to want to have a family with a female who's blind and deaf on her right side". She whimpered accidentaly out loud.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:50 pm

When, Whinstone was sitting at the by River and heard, Ghost. He came back to the sleeping area, but ghost was not there. Then he saw her sparkling eye, shocked how light from her. He Started to walk towards her and sat beside her. Till winstone saw her close, by seeing her right eye, is clouded over.

We sat there for while, then i said, "How would you like to stay with me? I can really help you as much i can do everything for you,like my destroyed family...." *Sights*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:56 pm

Ghost leaned her head onto winstone's shoulder and whimpered"No one likes me". She sighed and closed her eyes before hopping off the log and went to lay down on the shore and shivered curling her tail around her legs trying to stay warm. She sniffled as tears ran down her eyes and dug her nose into the sad marking her bed area. She didn't expect anyone to cuddle with her hideous form
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:29 pm

After, she was starting to make her bed, Winstone came and decides to keep her warm while his body is thick and warm. Placed his body really close, so she doesn't freeze at night. As he got close, she didn't even shake once.

Last edited by Winstone on Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:31 pm

Ghost nestled into his fur and pressed her nose Inkt his neck. She wagged her tail as she closed her eyes and feel quickly asleep. She woke up hearing a few noises but knew if something tried to hurt her win would protect her
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:50 pm

Kiba woke up seeing Ghost laying down by winstone. Kiba sighed and walked towards Ghost. Kiba hugged Ghost and walked away in the distance. A couple hours later, a blizzard came in and Overtook Kiba,"Ugh, can't see.." Kiba yelled. Then everything went dark.(He was knocked out.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:55 pm

Goat awoke groggy and licked Winstones maw happily"Good morning". She smiled and stood up stretching. She looked around noticing kiba ha gone and shrugged"He must have gone hunting". She smiled and wagged her tail happily when win came up and sat behind her Resting his head on her shoulder and she felt his tongue lick her neck and she giggled"Stop that tickles"!. She giggled and rolled over on her back exposing her soft white belly.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:17 pm

The Koti Den pt. 3 - Page 4 1qg2sp

Ihana was sitting down by her small den. She was watching the clouds, which look menacing. She had seen a wolf walking away somewhere a while ago, and he hoped that wolf came home be fore a storm started. But as she sat there, and snow began to fall, and it began to blow fiercely, she didn't see the wolf return. Worried, and knowing that that wolf had probably been a den mate, she decided to go looking for the wolf. She ran through the thick snow falling onto her milky white pelt. She was sure the wolf was lost by now. She ran a bit longer before tripping over something furry and rolled into the snow for a few feet, yelping. When she had stood, shaken herself, she walked back to what she had tripped over, sure it had been breathing. She walked a few steps before tripping on it again. She stood up quickly, sniffing sharply. She was sure it was a wolf. She pawed at it urgently.
"Get up! You'll freeze!" She growled loudly, her own small body shivering with the cold. She went behind it and began pulling the wolf by the scruff, smelling the last traces of her scent coming from the den. She dragged it the rest of the way to the den, hoping the wolf wasn't hurt. When she got in the den, she let go of the wolf's scruff, and lay beside it to keep it warm.

Last edited by Ihana on Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:24 pm

Kiba woke up in a den,His body numb from the cold. Kiba was found lying by another wolf trying to warm him."What a pretty coat this wolf has.." Kiba said with a smile as he sniffed her face. She woke up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:41 pm

The young she wolf's eyes flickered open as she realized she had been sleeping. She yawned and stretched, she was almost completely warm. But as she stretched she felt something cold on her back. She stopped. Then everything from before she had fallen asleep came back to her. She had rescued a wolf from the snow. She felt pleased with herself, before her pride sank to her toes. What if the wolf had died from cold. She stayed completely still, and heard the wolf breathing. She gave a sigh of relief, she hadn't gone though that all in vain. She stood up, and saw that the wolf was awake. Her blue eyes fur of anxiety, she lead forward and sniffed the wolf. It was a he-wolf, she could now tell by the smell that was masked in the snow.
"Are you hurt, sir?" She asked quietly, look him over. Something jumped inside her, and she wasn't sure what. Something that made her terribly warm suddenly.
Sokea
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideswipe Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:46 pm

The small Male Sat quietly in his den Relaxing his muscles as he looked at the roof. He then trotted outside and sat in front of his den watching the wolves as they passed by. He then took a sniff of the air and closed his eyes as he let the air out.
Sideswipe
Sideswipe

Male Join date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:47 pm

Kiba looked the wolf in the eye, Kiba was just staring into the wolf's eyes that reminded him of creek with the cleanest water that'll cheer up any mood."Oh I'm fine, I'm guessing since we're here lying down next to each other, you saved me. Thank you. I shall give you the gift of the highest order.." Kiba looked into her eyes then suddenly got closer and licked her forehead." Now then." said Kiba.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:52 pm

The ivory she-wolf jumped back, surprised by the lick on her forehead. She shuffled her feet, suddenly, embarrassed. She dodged his eyes before finally just looking down at her paws and murmuring softly.
"It was nothing. Really." She looked up, straight into his eyes. But she couldn't stand that for long. She turned, trying to shove the strange pounding of her heart to the back of her mind unsuccessfully.
"Now then." She cleared her throat self-conscious of the fact she had repeated his words. "Are you hungry?"
Sokea
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:08 am

"Yes very." replied Kiba." What's wrong? You stood there for a second.' Kiba said as he walked closer to her."Oh by the way, what's your name?" asked Kiba.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:21 am

Ihana jumped as the he wolf's voice came close to her. She spun around, and smiled slowly.
"I was just thinking. I'm Ihana the Wache." She said, flicking her white tail. "What's yours?"
She brushed her tail against the ground, shuffling the small rocks that lined the den. She still had that fluttery feeling in her body, but she still didn't know what it was. She looked up into his eyes, not feeling the least been uncomfortable now.
Sokea
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:32 am

"I'm a jeager." said Kiba."Just wanted to say that."Now let's go hunt." saidd Kiba as he walked side by side with Ihana.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:09 am

The grey and white fae opened her eyes to dim sunlight that was just bright enough for Nakita to see through.She lifted her head, turning it to the left of her where she saw marrok happilly sleeping.She knew she wanted to have her pups soon, but did not know if marrok wanted to aswel. The femina nudged her met gently trying to wake him up, even though she felt guilty about doing it.
Nakita
Nakita

Female Join date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:24 am

Marrok opened his yellow eye slowly a bit dazed from sleep. He smiled slightly because the sight of his lovely mate. The brute yawned and lifted his head, "Morning Nakita."
Marrok
Marrok

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:35 am

"morning' I was thinking, maybe we should try for a pup today or something" The fae said awkwardly.
She looked down at her paws, feeling awkward and nervous.Her ice blue eyes then looked u
At marrok, she wrapped her tail round her body, the resting her head on it.
Nakita
Nakita

Female Join date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:54 am

Marrok smiled to his mate and got to his paws. He then turned toward Nakita and lowered his head to touch his mate's nose and his yellow eyes softened. "Sure, look Nakita you don't have to be nervous about this you'll be a great mother."
Marrok
Marrok

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next