The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
-Siren (Leader)
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 17*, slight breeze and steady snowfall. Winter is approaching.
Snow: Soft but constant.
Wind: Slight.
Latest topics
» JOINING FORMS
Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:52 pm by Amethyst

» here I am! sorry posted the biography too early lol
Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:08 am by Serenity

» Don't click. o3o
Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

» Things now about me, since everything is changing a lot.
Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:01 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire takes away December's ToTM award. Cinder is a very active member who is fun to chat with and is always RolePlaying. Keep it up!
Click the Affiliate!
Click to vote for our pack! <3
Click!

The Koti Den pt. 3

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Koti Den pt. 3

Post by Marrok on Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:35 am

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: The Koti Den pt. 3

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:48 pm

While, Winstone is by the woods, thinking and saying to himself. "What, should i really do, for what" still in this dark woods by himself. Then he heard, someone splashing in the water from the distance above the hill. So, Winstone, walked to see the view of the river. Till he saw, someone who, he haven't seen a wolf for almost 4 years, till my family was killed. He started walking down, towards the beautiful sight of another wolf..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:03 pm

Kiba woke up seeing another wolf going to ghost. Kiba runs as fast as he could to see the wolf more clearly. He met ghost at the river and glared at the wolf."He's clearly a older wolf, has some muscle, he's not a timber wolf either, so why is he up at this high on the mountain?" Kiba howls greetings to the wolf with a angry face.

Last edited by Kiba on Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:06 pm

Macy walked around the woods, looking at everyone who was conversing or doing their own thing. But she, on the other hand, had nothing else to do besides walk around and do her usual scout around the territory. Looking up high into the mountains, and low into the valleys beneath them, she saw no signs of any dangerous being that could possibly harm the pack. Although the had checked out almost everywhere around the den, she still continued as she had nothing else to do.

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*

Macy - Doyen
This rose has thorns
Avatar and Siggie (c) to me with original picture (c) to someone

-------

EYE-m watching you.
Admin

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea on Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:15 pm

Chelsea tilted her head looking over at Macy, and thought for a moment. "Hey why don't we go on a little hunt?" she suggested still continuing behind Macy. "Well only if you want to. "  she added giggling. Her pale gaze was focused on the doyen female as she awaited her reply.
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:20 pm

Looking being herself, Macy was once again greeted by Chelsea. "Morning, Chelsea. A hunt does sound good right now, and I don't see any carcasses around, so sure." Smiling, Macy began to make her way towards the hunting grounds, hoping Chelsea was behind her.

-The Plateau-

Macy - Doyen
This rose has thorns

-------

EYE-m watching you.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:27 pm

As, winstone came close, kiba (Another wolf), Came running towards him and block his path with a howl. And Said "Why are you so, Angry at me for?" he asked.
*Knowing he doesn't know that no one can control Him, for what, Speed, Stamina, and strength for Confidence.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:38 pm

"I'm not angry I just kind of disturbed that you walk into my territory without notice of me being here." yipped Kiba. Kiba walked towards the the wolf and sniffed him,"Your a Dire wolf, what's a dire wolf doing up here? Well nevermind, welcome to my territory. If your here to see Ghost you're gonna have to wait wolf." Kiba walks away to the den.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:41 pm

Kiba wrote:"I'm not angry I just kind of disturbed that you walk into my territory without notice of me being here." yipped Kiba. Kiba walked towards the the wolf and sniffed him,"Your a Dire wolf, what's a dire wolf doing up here? Well nevermind, welcome to my territory. If your here to see Ghost you're gonna have to wait wolf." Kiba walks away to the den.

Kiba, all members of the pack are apart of this one territory. You do not have your own xD

Macy - Doyen
This rose has thorns

-------

EYE-m watching you.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea on Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:51 pm

Chelsea smiled and quickly followed after the female,  keeping her eyes low. Behind Macy she was prancing around like a pup again. She loved hunting and was always open to the idea, especially if she was with a friend.

Something distracted her as she stopped, her ears perked forward, but she just shook her head and raced on after Macy.

Lol @Kiba xDD
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:54 pm

"Alright, i'll wait." As Kiba walked away to his den.. But, Winstone Came with Kiba, behind him Stealthy. As Kiba, began to settle down, kiba saw winstone, coming. And winstone said, "would you like to, learn how, to hunt? In the Best strategies to by your self from me." While, i came up to kiba.. And you said 'what is a dire wolf'. Winstone replied to him, "well, basically, i'm from the Ancient World. In the Ice Age period."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:00 pm

"Well I'm also and amazing hunter alone but it wouldn't hurt for some help." Kiba replied to the wolf."And what's your name wolf? I'd like to know the wolf's name before hunting with him." asked Kiba as he got up and started walking towards the wolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:12 pm

"Oh, Winstone. You must haven't heard from me in years, on that hilly mountain, for the last 3 years. You can show me your tactics on your hunting skills, for me." Winstone Replid.
"I know best suits the for hunting, Knowing where to go and how is the land take a disadvantage towards every hunter." As he kept talking, while Kiba and winstone walked out side of the den.
(Reply kiba) *And wait for Ghost for this point!*

Last edited by Winstone on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:17 pm

Kiba walks out of the den with Winstone. Waiting for Ghost to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:23 pm

Kiba wrote:Kiba walks out of the den with Winstone. Waiting for Ghost to come.

Please have three sentences per RP post. Thank you(:

Macy - Doyen
This rose has thorns

-------

EYE-m watching you.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost on Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:32 pm

Ghost was watching the two males bicker back and forth. She honestly got tired of it and growled"Boys boys quit fighting". She said her glazed over right eye staring at them both. She may be blind and deaf on her right side, but she was strong ad would fight. Her muscles flexed and her guard furs rose. Then she relaxed and sighed "Come on you two". She giggled and walked past them her scent filling the air.

After a whole of walking she saw a rock that she once laid beneath and shivered at the thought of almost dying. She went and sat down looking back at the two males, they were....... Cute each in their own ways... But she knew they didn't like her because of her weakness of being blind and that's when she lowered her gaze trying to hide her glazed over eye by closing it and leaving her good eye opened as she laid on the rock to rest her paws.
Ghost

Female Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita on Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:33 pm

The fae awoke her body shivering in the slight breeze that blew across her body. She looked around for her mate spotting him not far off from where she was laying. Nakita still felt tiered and slowly got to her feet heading over to the red and white brute. The fae let her silhouette lay down next to marrok, her head nuzzling into his warm pelt, her tail wrapping around both their bodies.
Nakita

Female Join date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:39 pm

Kiba sat outside of the den glancing back at Ghost,"You know we should get moving to a different area soon..." Kiba yelled at both of them."I know a place where there's a big enough den for about 4 wolves, it's close to a hunting ground and there's only a few predators." Kiba shouted."If we move tomorrow at dawn, we should be there in three days."Kiba said as he walked over and sat in front of ghost and the other."What'd say?" Asked Kiba

Last edited by Kiba on Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:46 pm

As, Kiba, and Winstone kept, talking. While she past both of us, by her Amazing sent of her's. *I smiled to her* Then kiba, caught me smiling at her, Winstone said "What? :)" and Kiba said, "As i was saying." He too was looking at her, and smiling.
Winstone, came towards Ghost, and said "Can i sit by you?" As kiba was still outside of the den. 
(Reply ghost.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost on Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:56 pm

Ghost looked at kiba and growled"Can you be quite I am trying to nap"! She bared her teeth, before looking at the other male"Sure". She smiled and closed her eyes feeling his tongue against her fur. She was completely unaware that it was a I like you kind of lock and not a bathing one. She wagged her. Tail happily sending her scent up his nostrils. She liked this one, he made her feel like a princess, which was her dream. She has had that dream forever, but sadly it has never came true. She sighed and curled her tail around her legs and closed her eyes for a bit.
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:09 pm

*Ghost, liked having winstone to lick her* But, now she had fallen asleep.. Winstone went by her not only touching her to her awaking from his own thick fur.
Kiba, went to near the corner, and he *sighted* to winstone then went to sleep.
Winstone was thinking about, "What's her name" *I asked my self in my own head* then went to sleep.

*Hours passed*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:18 pm

(Later after you fell asleep): I licked Ghost and Winstone to wake up."Hey, wake up." Kiba whisperd in Ghost's ear. Kiba tugged Winstone's body with Kiba's head trying to make him wake up."C'mon, let's get moving." .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:27 pm

Then Kiba went ahead before, Ghost and Winstone.
Winstone said to ghost "Had a good sleep?" while going outside the den Ghost replied "yes, i have a good sleep" She started to smile at winstone. Then Kiba yelled "C'mon! Hurry up!"
(Ghost Reply)

Last edited by Winstone on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:32 pm

Ghost growled as she woke up not wanting to. "Must we leave now"? She asked and sighed as she walked ahead of kiba and winstone "By the way boys... I'm ghost". She said with a smile and turned back around her tail was smokey on the top and and white on the bottoms but where they met at the end of her tail they blinded makin it look like actual smoke was on her tail. Her bright Icey blue eyes gazed at all the pretty birds"They are so adorable". She smiled as she was in her Girly girl mode. She slowly crept up to one and smiled"Hello there little guy. You look tired, how would you like to ride on my back". She giggled as the little robin lande on her back and fluttered it Wings and sang a song, before it nestled down in her fluffy back fur. She had no idea that kiba nor Winston's found that attractive that she could be that sweet to such a small creature. She giggled and started walking again "Where's your home little fella"? She asked and went automatically the opposite direction of the way they were supposed to be going. After she arrived at a tree with a small hole in it then the bird flew up into the hole and she smiled happily wagging her tail"Bye little guy". She laughed and looked at both them"what"? She asked turning red
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:47 pm

Kiba stared at Ghost's face happily,"I didn't sleep all night.."Kiba yawned. Kiba walks outside of the den stretching his legs. As Kiba walks past Ghost, he smiles from the aroma of Ghost's scent and he said," You know you have a wonderful aroma in your scent, Ghost." Said Kiba."Let's travel 12 miles then take a break, there's a creek at that point. Ok Ghost?" Kiba said as he smiled."Okay winstone?!" said Kiba.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:53 pm

Ghost shook her head "No not okay. I barely got any sleep last night and I'm tired". She whined as she was in princess mode. Her bright blue eyes were halfway closed and she looked groggy from the lack of sleep. She opened her mouth to yawn and began to walk slowly up the hill.

After about five miles of walking they reached a giant hill and she shivered "Nonononono". She whimpered looking over the edge down the steep cliff side that plummeted into a fast flowing river. She looked for a way down without going down the narrow trail, but there was no other way."I-I-I can't do this". She whines backed up really far from the edge
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top