The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 1

+18
Sorali
Azura
Howl
Fang
Tsukikanji
Mistainia
Marrok
Codiak
Starfire
Shin
Convel
Daniel
Veleno
Amber
Macy
Sharon
Kendrick
Siren
22 posters

Page 11 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 11 Empty The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Siren Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Old Topic: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t7p1020-the-koti-den#2166

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 11 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Siren on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Macy Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:44 pm

The female looked back and motioned for Shin to follow them. "Please follow us all the way to the cliffs." The female looked at Siren, then began to make her way towards the Canyard Cliffs. She really hoped they had made a right decision.

[CC]
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:48 pm

Shin
-----

He stayed quiet, keeping up with their words and footings. Paw after paw, Shin made his way to the Cliffs following behind Macy. A few thoughts crossed his mind to what the Doyens might have in mind, yet he kept his words to himself or now.

-CC-    
Shin
Shin

Male Join date : 2013-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:57 pm

North awoke from his deep sleep. He lifted his head and could see many wolves around him. A yawn emerged from his throat and then came a sigh. He was still tired and fell back asleep again, since nothing major was happening.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:51 pm

Sharon stood up, still wondering where the Doyens went with Shin. She shrugged, then looked at Ken, who seemed like he wasn't awake yet. She tried to leave quietly, but not knowing what to do, she decided to go collect some more herbs. She looked around, thinking where she should go.
Sharon
Sharon

Female Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:14 pm

North tried to go back to sleep, but that didn't really happen. He awoke again and didn't even try to fall back asleep the third time. The brute got up and stretched. His eyes saw another white wolf that was leaving. He realized that it was Sharon.

"Hey, wait up." he yelled. "Do you mind if I come with you?" he asked. All he wanted was to make some friends and get to know the pack better.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:19 pm

Kendrick was sleeping soundlessly, his platform moving up then down with his breathing. He suddenly flinched and his eyes slowly opened, his sight was blurry. He blinked a couple of times to get them adjusted for the day, he saw two movements it was Sharon and North. Both his receptors perked up, his emerald orbs carefully watched the two wolves, his tassels slowly wagging behind him. The male opened his jowl and yawned, letting his tongue loll out, he pushed himself off the ground and began to stretch his hind legs. "I wonder what I should do today" thought Kenny, who was still stretching his columns, when he was done he softly shook his pelt back and forth and glanced at the woods.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:36 pm

Macy arrived back at the den following Shin. "I know you said you didn't want a Celete, but you will be receiving one." She laughed slightly, and began to scan the den for a Celete. "Hmmm. Oh. Sharon..." The white female bounded up to the Celete. "Hey, my friend Shin here has a small wound on his paw. It isn't much, but I don't want it to get worse in any way."
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:43 pm

Shin
-----

He rolled his eyes at the Doyen, yet he let a smile play across his maw. "I said I didn't need a Celete." he said, as he followed Macy over to Sharon. Even though he didn't think he needed any treatment, he wasn't going to refuse the assistance of either females.       
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:48 pm

Sharon turned back to look at Ken waking up. She brightly walked up to him, and greeted. "Hi Ken! Got some nice rest?" She smiled. She sat down, and wondered where she should go. She looked at the Doyens come back, with Shin. She replied "Sure, yeah, I didn't have anything to do anyway,...okay!" She nodded to the Doyens. She trotted to where she had collected a very few and small herbs, and came back.with of the leftovers for Eskimo Potato, and Jacob's Ladder, just in case. She also brought back a small bit of thyme, to lower the pain. She went ahead and applied to the wound in the paw. "That should do it." Before clearing out the herbs, she waited to see his reaction, turning back to see what Ken was doing.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:55 pm

Macy laughed as Shin said he didn't want treatment, but ignored him anyways. "Thanks you Sharon." She sat down and watched the Celete do her job until she was completely finished. The Doyen inspected it, and nodded in approval. "Looks like you know what you're doing. Good job doing your job, Celete." She smiled at the Celete then looked at Shin, "I don't care what you say, you'll be happy I did this one day."

Last edited by Macy on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:56 pm

Kendrick sat his haunches back down on the ground when Sharon greet him. "Hey Sharon! Yes I enjoyed that little nap I had" he said kindly to the female. Seeing the doyen approach the den with the new wolf he had yet to meet. Ken quietly watch as Sharon trotted up to them, he glanced over at North then at his pads. He playfully digged at the ground, and decided to stop, he flopped on his side and watch the others closely.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:00 am

North continued to follow Sharon, but since she was really paying any attention to him at the moment, he stopped. The male really wanted to make some friends, but didn't want to be a bother if the other wolf wasn't going to notice him.

North looked over and saw Ken. He padded towards him and lied down near him. "Hello." he said. The male didn't know what else to say, he just wanted to talk to someone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:04 am

Sharon bows to Macy, and smiles. She laughed when she heard Macy. She could tell Shin didn't want it, but she did it anyways. Turning next towards Ken, she smiled. "I'm glad you got some rest. It was a tiring day!" She sat down next to him, still wondering where she should go next. She saw a male, come up to Ken, and slightly smiled, then waited for Ken.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:07 am

Shin
-----

(Lol Macy you praised her like a dog x3) 

He just again rolled his eyes at the female, of course in a playful way. He chuckled, "I guess I will be grateful, for if I hadn't listened to you my paw might have fallen off." he said in a joking manner as he moved his paw move in a circular motion. Setting his paw back onto the ground, he nodded at Sharon in a thankful way "Thanks you." he said his voice relaxed.       
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:09 am

Ken heard a male come up to him and lying near him, he rolled around trying to get a clear angle to see the male. " Hello North, how you liking the pack so far?" barked the Mexican wolf. "I'm glad you got some rest. It was a tiring day!" Hearing the familiar angelical voice of Sharon, he rolled around facing her, he grinned at her and said, "Yeah it was nice... Did you get any rest, Sharon?"
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:10 am

(Lol, I worded it wrong)

Macy smiled at Shin, then watched Sharon walk over to her lover, Kendrick. Next to them, she saw a member she had failed to meet. Sighing, knowing she ought to know every member in her pack, she began to make her way over there. "I'm going to go meet this knew member if you would like to join." She looked back at Shin and awaited a response.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:13 am

Sharon sweetly smiled at Ken. "Yeah, I did. Thanks for asking!" she smiled gratefully. She nodded when Shin replied a thank you. "No problem!" She turned back and saw the male, North talking with Ken. She sat next to Ken, then listened while waiting.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:15 am

Shin
-----

He returned the smile as he glanced back down at his now treated paw. Once he heard the voice of the Doyen again he lifted is eyes back up to her. "No, I'm fine." he said lifting his shoulders slightly into a shrug. His eyes then glanced over towards the canid who Macy seemed to be approaching, "I'll just have to speak with you, and most likely them as well, later." he said flashing yet another kind smile. With that said he slowly stood up so he could begin his search on finding a resting spot.        
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Convel Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:35 am

Convel arrived back at the den. He was wandering who was gathered here. The days being in this pack would possibly wear him out. He went over to the elk carcass and fed. His stomach growled and he ate some more. The brute looked over, there was Sharon, Macy, Ken, North and Shin by what he could see. He walked away from the carcass and lay down. He was exhausted and angered at the fae. He shook his head trying to forget about it. Its not like that was the first time he got rejected. Actually, he got rejected a lot of times. Convel groaned and law his chin against his paws. That was a stressful encounter...all he was trying to do was be nice, and boom! That she wolf turned just as quick as Convel did to scurry away after his admissions. He made Convel furious. He rolled his eyes at himself and hoped that a fae would accept him one of these days...
Convel
Convel

Male Join date : 2013-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:41 pm

"Yes I am, how about you?" North asked. He had no idea how long Ken had been in the pack, but he wanted to be nice and ask. To him, it was a lot longer than himself, but you never know until you ask.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:43 pm

Macy awoke seeing Ken and North continuing their conversation. He also saw, though, Convel come back from an area looking rather frustrated. She shrugged and decided she was hungry. Were the hunters not doing their jobs? She couldn't find a single carcass around the den.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:52 pm

North looked over and saw Macy. He could tell something was up with her. So, being the polite wolf he was, went over to her and asked.

"Hi Macy, you okay?"
he asked. Again, the male just wanted to make some new friends here and he was also just being nice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:58 pm

Ken rolled his attention back to North, his emerald orbs carefully observe the male. When the male asked him a question, Ken kindly smiled to the male and said, "I'm enjoying this pack so far, it's big and it's peaceful will kinda peaceful." Hearing a wolf enter the den, Ken rolled back on a laying down position and saw his home boy Convel who seemed mad. Ken lowered his head on his forelegs and murmured, "I wonder what happened?" Glancing his attention to another direction he saw the female Doyen, looking around for something it seemed. He saw a movement pass him and noticed it was only North who seemed to be padding towards the Doyen fae.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:28 pm

Sharon looked around, and just saw wolves hanging around. Macy seemed to have something in mind. She smiled, but decided to collect some herbs. She trotted off, looking near and far from the den.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:16 pm

Macy turned to face this member she had never met before. "Uh, yah. Just there seems to be no food around. Some members aren't doing their ranks." She sighed, then looked back at this member, who she thought was North.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 42  Next