The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 1

+18
Sorali
Azura
Howl
Fang
Tsukikanji
Mistainia
Marrok
Codiak
Starfire
Shin
Convel
Daniel
Veleno
Amber
Macy
Sharon
Kendrick
Siren
22 posters

Page 30 of 42 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 30 Empty The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Siren Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Old Topic: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t7p1020-the-koti-den#2166

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 30 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Siren on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Ruffian Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:15 pm

Ruffian saw a small male limp away from the group. She cocked her ears in interest. She cocked her head slightly and slipped down the hill towards him. She remained hidden in the shadows of the trees and always kept her eyes on him. She walked slowly, her old wounds aching again from her previous behavior. She remembered him. He had not stared at her indisgust when she had entered the camp after the male had attacked the alphaess. She saw him walk away and followed him, keeping a safe distance behind him. She smelled the blood on the snow and licked it briefly before continuing after him...
Ruffian
Ruffian

Female Join date : 2013-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:16 pm

-SIREN-

"You're acting like a pup," he said, watching her with a cocked frame. He blinked in amusement, however. With a little yip, the wolf followed her animated movements with his eyes.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:19 pm

The fae sat still and sat right next to Siren mocking him. The she wolf was teasing him and sat so still not moving at all. "Why not I'm only 2 years old your 4 there is a difference how we would act." Lennon chuckled and then put on a sturn face and would look at the male in the corner of her eyes as she would act so serious. She would try to hold in her laughter as she acted for a while.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:19 pm

Kendrick slowly padded to the den, the scent of wolves became stronger and stronger when he came closer to the territory. He sighed quietly his jaded orbs caught a faint smell of blood, was someone in the pack wounded? Was it a major wound or was is minor? "I hope the members are okay" whispered Ken, his eyes looked at the ground below him, he watched every step he took. When he heard members he stopped, and saw a strange male wolf going near the Doyen Macy, Kenny raised his eyebrows, shaking his head he glanced over to Sharon who was doing things with herbs.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Azura Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:21 pm

The fae jolted up from her sleep. She sighed and sat in an up right position looking at the fae that came over here. The fae stayed silent while she let the other fae talk to siren. the young fae looked around the area at the other wolves gathered everywhere.

[~Writers block ;__;]

Last edited by Azura on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azura
Azura

Female Join date : 2013-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:21 pm

-SIREN-

Siren mustered a fake growl, watching her pretend to act stern. With a snarl, he got closer, lashing his tail behind him. "Age is only a number, dear." He simmered his growl, perking his ears at her again.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:26 pm

Lennon burst into laughter and stood up and sat in front of him. "Ok, I know but come on!" The fae smiled and then looked into his green eyes. "So but for real, if I may ask how did you find this pack anyway?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:28 pm

-SIREN-

"Child, I didn't find this pack," Siren huffed, watching her from the corner of his eye. "I made it. You're silly to think that I just wandered upon such a pack." With another grin, Siren sat.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:30 pm

Lennon looked at the male and sighed. "I know that, but like wheres your family? How are they?" The female wondered trying to start converstaion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:32 pm

-SIREN-

"Dead," he yawned. He quickly whipped his head around to smooth the furs along his nape, flicking his ears towards Lennon.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:35 pm

Lennon looked at the ground and perked her ears. "Oh... I'm sorry" The fae didn't know what to say next but she wanted to change the subject so he wouldn't feel bad.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:35 pm

Sharon was arranging the left herbs, wondering what she should do with it. She hoped North was getting better, and shrugged. She wagged her tail happily as she saw Ken coming back. She smiled, and kept on.
Sharon
Sharon

Female Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:39 pm

-SIREN-

"Well, don't feel bad. I could care less," Siren tossed his head again, towards Lennon. "They never appreciated me." The large canine perked his ears towards the Wache. "Yours?" He asked.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:40 pm

Seeing Sharon he realized she had spotted him, he gave her a kind a grin and watch her continue to do what she was doing. Shaking her fur back and forth, he trotted over to Sharon his tail wagging behind him when he was near her. "Hey Sharon, How's it going? Is everything alright?" he asked her, his jaded orbs stared into her amber eyes.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:43 pm

Lennon sighed and looked at the male. "Oh, That's awful how couldn't they care for you?" The female flickered her ears as the snow fell. "Well, mother dead and brothers and father alive."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:45 pm

-SIREN-

"Interesting.." said Siren :l. He shuffled his paws in the snow a bit before speaking again. "But, I enjoy this pack. It's more of a family than I'll ever have."
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:52 pm

Lennon looked at the male and flashed a smile. "Yea, they are like my family too. There are so many great wolves here." The grey she wolf wagged her tail just thinking about everything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:58 pm

Sharon smiled as Ken stopped by, and checked on her. "I'm fine, how are you?" she asked, looking back at his eyes. "I see some more newcomers..." she started, then waited for the male.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:00 am

When Misty received no movement from the white and red male, she began to walk on her own. Each step she took crushed gently and gracefully into the snow, smashing the paw print of her small paws into it. She paused to examine this paw print she had created. She knew it would be gone some day. By the wind, more snow, or if the sun rose enough to melt it. This white female noticed a rather wet area in the snow. She glanced upon it and saw her reflection slightly. What she saw was her black ears, clashing with the white snow, her dark blue eyes, and lastly her light blue circles who claimed her face. Misty simply brushed her soft tail into the snow, whipping it a few inches into the air. Then she looked up, the sky bright and almost blinding. But she wouldn't flinch, nor clamp her eyelids. The only thing this female did was looked harder into the blue sky, awaiting someone to speak with.
Mistainia
Mistainia

Female Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:06 am

Ken returned Sharon smile and said, "I'm doing good." When he heard her last sentence, he glanced over his shoulder to see unfamiliar faces in the pack. "Yeah.. it's great that the pack is growing, I just hope nothing gets out of line" turning his gaze back to Sharon he remembered smelling blood, so his expression turned somewhat serious, "Sharon I smelled blood... Who got wounded?" the brute asked kindly to the fae.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:14 am

Sharon sweetly smiled and nodded in agreement. When Ken asked her, she replied "Well, I saw North hurt, but...I'm not sure of any others. There are so many wolves here, I don't know who's who!" She laughed a little, then turned back.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:19 am

Chelsea narrowed her eyes. The rustling in nearby bushes continuously distracted her. Pesky mice she frowned. Well, not really distracting her because she wasnt thinking of anything but.. Oh nevermind she sighed. What was she searching for? Walking for days, spending most of the winter alone.. Maybe i should have just stayed and cared for Luna.. she shook her head immediately "No!" she almost shouted. There was nothing i could do ... she thought. Shaking her head again, and clearing her thoughts. Lifting her muzzle, she came to notice where she was. Mountains came together, forming what seemed a small bowl. The peaks covered with ice. Chelsea grinned slightly. What a beautiful place she whispered.

Her nose twitched again, causing her to stop in her tracks. Lifting her nose to the air, she sniffs it, catching the unfamiliar scents of multiple wolves. A pack? she thought, tilting her head. Maybe they'll allow me to stay..? she thought again. No no no, they could be dangerous.. But what if there not?.. she shook her head confused about what should be done. I'll just linger behind on the border for now. I can wait she whispers to herself, before continuing on, searching for a snack.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:33 am

Macy I enjoy your presense
Fang

Male Join date : 2013-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:51 pm

Fang wrote:Macy I enjoy your presense

If you guys are here to only troll, please leave. But please have at least 3 sentences in your RP post.
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:48 pm

Lennon woke up from her sleep and smiled. She walked over to a dead carcass and nawed on that for a while. The carcass was slightly frozen because of the temperature here, so it was a little hard to chew.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 42 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 42  Next